Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does it annoy you to see straight men and trans men looking to hook up with each other on grindr?

There are a lot of both - straight men wanting to score some vagina, and trans men wanting their vaginas filled.

Does it bother you? Annoy you?

by Anonymousreply 200November 5, 2020 12:09 PM

It doesn’t bother me as they are very easy to block. There are a lot of old people and drug users to block too.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2020 11:06 AM

I don’t ever think about it. Unless I am on DL and then I think who cares? Everyone wants connection.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2020 11:07 AM

It annoys me to see OP creating one asinine thread after another.

by Anonymousreply 3October 19, 2020 11:15 AM

OP, are you jealous? If so then why? Those men are clearly after pussy and there's really nothing you can do about it. If you're after "straight" men there are plenty of Kinsey 1s and 2s out there after cock.

by Anonymousreply 4October 19, 2020 11:30 AM

Those aren't straight men. Those are closet cases who are lying to themselves. They're telling themselves if they hook up with a chick who happens to have a dick, it doesn't mean they're a fag.

by Anonymousreply 5October 19, 2020 11:32 AM

Does it really surprise you? Grindr now touts itself as a "queer" dating app, including dedicated fields for pronouns and special gender identities. A couple months ago I downloaded it again out of pure habit and I was immediately bombarded with a PSA on how gay men can be more "inclusive" towards trans"men" (aka how to have hetero sex).

Gay men just aren't allowed to have something for ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 6October 19, 2020 4:26 PM

R5 - no, we're talking about trans men, not trans women. They have natural-born vaginas and take testosterone.

R4 - not jealous, just curious what people think.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2020 5:03 PM

Who gives a fuck what straight people are doing?

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2020 8:17 PM

Yup. Makes me think all guys are canines running around in heat.

by Anonymousreply 9October 20, 2020 8:32 PM

OP = nosy parker, jealous OCD bitch who resents everyone and everything.

by Anonymousreply 10October 20, 2020 8:39 PM

There's already a shortage of straight men. They should be going after real women.

by Anonymousreply 11October 20, 2020 8:41 PM

R10 - not at all. I love vaginas. Men with vaginas, women with vaginas, gender neutral people with vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 12October 20, 2020 8:47 PM

I don't know how to classify men who want to have sex with FTM trans, at least FTMs with their vaginas intact.

People like what they like. But I don't know any gay men who genuinely enjoy female genitals.

There's probably a whole class of "straight/bisexual" men who want pussy + a man's body. But I don't understand any of it, and I don't really want to.

by Anonymousreply 13October 20, 2020 8:48 PM

I never see straight men but I see trans women all the time. In my grid I’d say about 1 out of 5 are trans female. Like, does this work for you? Are there a lot of gay men looking for tranny sex on Grindr? Isn’t that usually reserved for street walkers?

by Anonymousreply 14October 20, 2020 8:54 PM

R14 - straight guys looking for trans women go on Grindr because that's where trans women are.

R13 - I could be classified as straight, bi, pan, or whatever - it's just semantics. Does orientation mean what genitals you like? Or what gender? I don't know. I think it's different for different people. As far as understanding it, have you ever felt female genitals on your cock? They feel amazing.

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2020 9:20 PM

In my area about every third profile is either a trans woman or some closeted elderly "sissy" who fetishizes dressing up as a (hideous) woman and wants to role play as one before going back to their agribusiness/truck driving/Wal-Mart greeter job the next day. While I don't mind sharing communal meeting spaces with the larger queer community, it does annoy me to have a gay-specific dating app invaded by wave after wave of chicks with dicks shrieking in outrage that the twinks and bears don't want to date them.

by Anonymousreply 16October 20, 2020 9:33 PM

R16 - it's no longer a gay-specific dating app - they officially opened it up to everyone a couple years ago.

Sad to lose it. But great if you're looking for some trans vagina.

by Anonymousreply 17October 20, 2020 9:41 PM

R12 R15 Sexual orientation refers to which biological sex you find attractive. In your case, you seem to be bisexual (with a few missing neurons, I'm afraid). And no, gay men don't need to try pussy to know we are not into it, just like we don't need to drink chimpanzee period blood to know we won't like it. Take your homophobic nonsense to the NARTH Institute.

"Men with vaginas, women with vaginas, gender neutral people with vaginas", aka females. You are attracted to female human beings, just like any other straight or bisexual man.

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2020 9:42 PM

It only annoys me because nobody wants to hook up with me. Then again, I'm not on Grindr. Perhaps that's the cause of my not hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 19October 20, 2020 9:44 PM

R18 it can refer to sex and it also can refer to gender. Stop telling people how to define themselves. You’ll also be better for it, it can’t be good for your fine lines and wrinkles to be in a bad mood all the time.

by Anonymousreply 20October 20, 2020 9:49 PM

R18 - ok how would you classify the following:

A. Someone who likes men with dicks and men with vaginas, but not women B. Someone who likes men with dicks and women with dicks, but no one with vaginas

And yes obviously if someone knows he doesn't like pussy there's no need to try it. I was just explaining the reason I like it. It feels good on my cock regardless of who is attached to it.

by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2020 9:52 PM

R20 No it does not. Do you not understand what the "SEX" part in SEXual orientation means? Spoiler alert: it's not about the act of fucking. As gay males, we are attracted exclusively to other biological males. We are attracted to biological sex, not "gender" or "gender identity".

OP/R7/R12/R15/R17/R21 Is a mentally ill tranny/tranny chaser troll whose posting history includes:

"Would you ever want to experience a trans man so you could feel vagina around your dick?"

"Vaginas feel so good around dicks. They have a ribbed texture that was made to give a dick maximum pleasure. Would you ever consider fucking a trans man so you could feel that texture? It's sooooo good"

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2020 9:58 PM

R20, a lot of perfectly reasonable, not-in-a-bad-mood gay men are just fed up with other people telling us to try vagina, open our spaces to crossdressing fetishists who don’t even support us, and folks like you telling us what we should do and be, then telling us not to tell other people how to define themselves. Well, stop telling us what we should like, what we should fuck, and that we shouldn’t have our in spaces. In short: stock being a preachy, intrusive hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2020 9:59 PM

R22 be open to your own version of it and also to others interpretation. Nobody is forcing you to have sex with a trans person, and their suggesting you are transphobic if you don’t doesn’t count as being forced to. Some gay men can see past the penis and are attacked to trans men - this doesn’t affect you. Why be bothered?

P.s. Describing someone as a “tranny chaser troll” doesn’t lend you much credibility.

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2020 10:09 PM

OP is stunning and brave.

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2020 10:13 PM

R24 "Nobody is forcing you to have sex with a trans person".

Except, you know, the many transgender people who promote Cotton Ceiling/Boxer Ceiling rhetoric.

"their suggesting you are transphobic if you don’t doesn’t count as being forced to".

Suggesting (and pressuring by calling us "transphobic") that gay men should consider dating and having sex with people of the female sex is homophobic by all definitions.

"Some gay men can see past the penis and are attacked to trans men".

And those "gay" men are bisexual. Who would have thought that a man who is interested in "people with vaginas" is not actually gay? Shocking, I know!

"this doesn’t affect you. Why be bothered?"

Because words have definitions. Losing the language that we employ to describe who we are directly affects me. A man who calls himself gay while gleefully putting his dick in a pussy is as much of a phony as some Iowa redneck who calls himself Han Chinese.

"Describing someone as a “tranny chaser troll” doesn’t lend you much credibility."

Who are you? Why would I care about your views on my credibility? Nice ego you got there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2020 10:19 PM

R26 nothing you’ve shown gives any indication of men being forced to have sex with trans men. You’re just being dishonest. Not sure what this Han Chinese situation is. Compounding your transphobia with some random inflammatory racist commentary isn’t helping you much. I didn’t click your link b/c it’s prob spam. You need to chill out. Go out, meet a trans person irl and see how long it is until they force you to have sex with them (hint it won’t happen) ok bye.

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2020 10:25 PM

R22 - I'm not a troll. I am just into trans men and want to discuss it. And the fact is that some people have a genital orientation and some people have a gender orientation. We really need 4 different words:

Attracted to same genitals

Attracted to opposite genitals

Attracted to same gender

Attracted to opposite gender

R23, R26 - anyone who calls you names because of who you're into or pressures you into sex with someone you're not into is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2020 10:32 PM

R27 And this, everybody, is how idiots argue when presented with evidence: "nothing to see here", "you're a meanie", "you're wrong but I'm not gonna say why".

Get the hell out of here. Have fun eating pussy.

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2020 10:33 PM

The link is not spam, it's just some assholes being upset that not everyone likes their genitals. Someone who likes dick only is not going to be interested in someone with a pussy.

I don't know why people think I'm a troll or pushing anyone to fuck someone they're not into. If you don't like pussy I want to know about that and what it's like for you. I only like pussy and not dick so I'm just like you in that I only like one type of genitals.

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2020 10:39 PM

R28 Except you are a fucking troll. Your whole posting history is you informing DL (a space for gay men) about how incredible and wonderful pussy is. You DO know everyone can see this, right?

Not gonna feed you anymore, so you're gonna stay blocked.

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2020 10:45 PM

A man who goes on Grindr to hook up with a person with male characteristics (beard, hairy chest) and a vagina is not straight.

In the same way a woman who wanted to get fucked by a transwoman because she had a working penis would not be straight either.

And I could have stopped after "Grindr" and still been correct.

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2020 10:47 PM

R31 - yes I know others can see my post history. I'm stating my views and what I'm into; I respect that others have different views and are into different things.

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2020 10:47 PM

R32 - what about men who are into trans women? What would you consider them?

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2020 10:51 PM

No, it doesn't, OP. You have too much time on your hands it sounds like.

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2020 10:52 PM

Tranny chasers, R34. That's already been established.

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2020 10:54 PM

R36 - I meant are they straight.

I'm just a pussy chaser lol. Nothing wrong with that, or with being a cock chaser.

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2020 10:56 PM

Straight men aren't on grindr and most trans men are attracted to women, not men

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2020 10:56 PM

So will this be like having sex with a Russian female athlete who doesn't shave her legs or armpits and says 'bro a lot?

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2020 10:57 PM

As if we needed yet another confirmation that Grindr is a cesspool that is no longer for gay men.

Besides, are there really that many straight guys on there looking for trans MEN (FTM, *not* MTF)? Every FTM I know was formerly a lesbian, and who continued to date women post-transition.

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2020 10:58 PM

R40, of course it's still for gay men. LOL at the people who think tons of straight guys are on grindr

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2020 10:59 PM

R38, R41 - straight men go on grindr to find trans women. I mean whether you call them "straight" is semantics, but they identify as straight and aren't into men. And I'm on there now and I see plenty of straight guys looking for trans women.

R40 - yeah, Grindr officially opened up to everyone a couple years ago. It's no longer just for gay men. And I've hooked up with plenty of trans guys who are into men. Not sure where this idea that trans guys don't like guys comes from.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2020 11:02 PM

R29 I’m just suggesting you go out and meet a trans person irl and then see. It’s very easy to watch a YouTube vid or twitter link and become inflamed or radicalized against a group of people. I’m sure Milo vids are used on straight sites to do the same about gay people. The trans people in that link are just presenting a viewpoint - not forcing you to accept it. Chill out a little. And if you’re upset by being called transphobic don’t be a transphobe and then u won’t have anything to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2020 11:02 PM

R43 do you need a tampon?

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2020 11:07 PM

Well, R41, are there straight guys looking for trannies on Grindr or aren't there? It's really a simple question.

[quote]Grindr officially opened up to everyone a couple years ago. It's no longer just for gay men.

We're aware. Threads like this are a reminder.

[quote]And I've hooked up with plenty of trans guys who are into men.

Oh yeah? How many? Would you consider dating one rather than just fucking them?

[quote]Not sure where this idea that trans guys don't like guys comes from.

My question was if straight guys are seeking trans MEN (and if so, why not just find a woman?) and if they're going on Grindr to do so. Not what trans guys are interested in.

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2020 11:07 PM

R45 - I don't know if I'd date a trans guy - it's mostly a sexual attraction for me, not a romantic one. But if we clicked in that way I'd be open to it.

I go on grindr for trans men, because I'm attracted to them. Not sure if you'd consider me straight or not. I like vaginas and not cocks.

by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2020 11:12 PM

They aren’t entirely straight if they want to bang a transgender woman. My brother would fuck a fat chick but not a person who was biologically male. They are bi or bi curious....or just closer cases who are testing the waters.

by Anonymousreply 47October 20, 2020 11:14 PM

*closet cases

by Anonymousreply 48October 20, 2020 11:14 PM

[quote]Not sure if you'd consider me straight or not. I like vaginas and not cocks.

Heh. Welcome to the New and Improved Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 49October 20, 2020 11:15 PM

R47 - what if they want to bang a trans man?

R49 - huh?

by Anonymousreply 50October 20, 2020 11:18 PM

R43 I thought you said you were leaving? Probably for another transgender thread to whine about gay men being "transphobic", I mean, looking at your history, that seems to be the only thing you ever talk about: the Transgender Emmy Awards thread, the Newsom Transgender Inmates thread, etc.

It's almost as if... you are only on DL to cry "transphobia!"

by Anonymousreply 51October 20, 2020 11:18 PM

[quote]huh?

Let me rephrase with a question: how come you're on a forum geared towards gay men? We're not exactly fans of the puss, and we LOVE cocks.

by Anonymousreply 52October 20, 2020 11:21 PM

R51 girl first of all you’re the one whining. Hysterically. Secondly you know as well as I do that it’s transphobes starting all those threads. I have a few trans friends and recognize their humanity so make an occasional effort to argue the silly inflammatory falsified type of shitty commentary that gets posted on here a lot. And you and the rest of the anti trans brigade are represented in greater quantity on here than those that think like me. If you looked properly at my history you’d see I also take on the racist trolls occasionally, so consider yourself in that company. I really mean it when I say it that you should meet a trans person in real life and then make up your mind. You have been successfully radicalized by twitter and YouTube against against a whole group of people, it’s a shame.

by Anonymousreply 53October 20, 2020 11:25 PM

R52 - well, there's the interesting links and the clever and witty commentary, and also I was curious about gay guys' thoughts on trans guys.

And if you go by gender, I would be classified as bi, since I like both men and women (but just the ones with vaginas, so trans men and normal women).

There are definitely some gay guys who are into trans guys and see the vagina as just another hole to fuck on a guy.

by Anonymousreply 54October 20, 2020 11:36 PM

Fuck off and dilate r53

by Anonymousreply 55October 20, 2020 11:36 PM

I've never seen straight guys on grindr or trans men.

Some people look for shit to complain about

by Anonymousreply 56October 20, 2020 11:36 PM

[quote]I like both men and women (but just the ones with vaginas, so trans men and [bold]normal[/bold] women)

Oh man... 😂😂😂 Heeeeere we go!

by Anonymousreply 57October 20, 2020 11:40 PM

[quote]R13 I don't understand any of it, and I don't really want to.

But, you want to post about it.

M’kay.

by Anonymousreply 58October 20, 2020 11:44 PM

Why should anyone find it annoying when they’re up-front about what they want? I love fucking hot trans guys.

by Anonymousreply 59October 20, 2020 11:48 PM

R59 - do you like how their pussies feel on your cock?

by Anonymousreply 60October 20, 2020 11:57 PM

R53 Says people are whining hysterically and then proceeds to whine hysterically, lmao.

Get this through your thick fucking skull: gay men are not attracted to the female sex. No, it doesn't matter if a female person "identifies" as a man.

by Anonymousreply 61October 21, 2020 12:00 AM

OP has not been laid in a LONG time.

Get a life, honey.

by Anonymousreply 62October 21, 2020 12:02 AM

I have never found the antics of the mentally ill one bit amusing.

by Anonymousreply 63October 21, 2020 12:02 AM

R52, He must've got lost on his way to Tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2020 12:02 AM

R62 - no I've hooked up with some trans guys recently.

by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2020 12:03 AM

R61 I wouldn’t describe that as whining, no incendiary language, swearing, caps etc all hallmarks, I see u employing some. Some gay men are attracted to trans men. There’s a gay man on this thread who has described his attraction to trans men. Get over it move on. Your saying otherwise doesn’t mean anything, it’s self evident.

by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2020 12:11 AM

R66 Imagine being so elbow-deep in anti-gay rhetoric that you come to a gay website and claim that "some" gay men are attracted to females/pussy.

by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2020 12:18 AM

R66, R67 - this is just semantics. It depends whether you define gay by genital preference or gender preference. It can be either.

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2020 12:21 AM

R67 once you draw a distinction between sex and gender you can see the failure in your own logic. Anyway listen, believe what you want for yourself but it’s a live and let live situation. If someone self describes as gay and is in a relationship with a trans man don’t tell them they’re wrong about their identity. And its a bit glib to call such thinking ‘anti-gay’.

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2020 12:22 AM

There are lesbians who are attracted to lesbians who look like men. Other lesbians are only interested feminine lesbians. That suggests that conversion therapy is needed.

by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2020 12:25 AM

R70 - wtf?

by Anonymousreply 71October 21, 2020 12:26 AM

Shy straight guys might feel more comfortable dating a tranny. Trannies are usually shy . So straight guys should use trannies fir practice post to build confidence and then go capture a straight female.

by Anonymousreply 72October 21, 2020 12:46 AM

R69 Once you understand that homoSEXuality (not "homogendurality") is about biological SEX, you can see the failure in your own logic.

I'm gonna ask you something: Do you believe penis-in-vagina intercourse can be considered gay sex if the "person with a vagina" identifies as a "man"? Go on, make a fool out of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 73October 21, 2020 12:47 AM

R73 - we need to be talking about both homosexuality and homogenderuality. So a guy who likes anyone with a vagina would be heterosexual but bigenderual.

by Anonymousreply 74October 21, 2020 12:55 AM

R73 I’m saying gay men are into men and trans men are men therefore gay men can be into trans men. I’ll leave that open so you don’t scream your head off in anger. There’s only so much back and forth that can be done on this. I suggest we don’t need to go more rounds.

by Anonymousreply 75October 21, 2020 1:05 AM

R75 Ah, so you refuse to answer because you have realized just how stupid you would sound if you did. Don't worry, it's not like you haven't been humiliating yourself over the past several hours.

by Anonymousreply 76October 21, 2020 1:12 AM

[quote] And no, gay men don't need to try pussy to know we are not into it, just like we don't need to drink chimpanzee period blood to know we won't like it.

Pure. Fucking. Gold. I'm using it next time. Usually I just say I never tried communism but I know I won't like it.

by Anonymousreply 77October 21, 2020 1:13 AM

You don’t fuck a “gender identity“.

At this point you’re either a troll trying to point out the absurdity of trans logic or you’re a chaser trying to justify your fetish.

by Anonymousreply 78October 21, 2020 1:22 AM

R76 I could ask you to acknowledge that since a trans man is a man therefore a relationship between a cis man and a trans man is a gay relationship but you’ll avoid that. As I said we can go round and round just accept there are different points of view and it’s not yours to gatekeep.

by Anonymousreply 79October 21, 2020 1:22 AM

[quote] since a trans man is a man

Lol no. That’s your own assertion, not fact.

by Anonymousreply 80October 21, 2020 1:25 AM

Won’t someone please play with my PLEASANT PEANUT CLIT???!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 81October 21, 2020 1:28 AM

R76 also a quick note on the nature of anonymous commenting. The notion of humiliating oneself doesn’t really have consequence and therefore doesn’t rly exist, it’s the sole reason you’re posting the way you are now, which you would never do irl because you know it’s wrong and are scared to do so. I can stand by what I say here publicly, I expect that’s why the anti trans commenters are over-represented, an anon forI’m is the only place that they can be their fully realized asshole selves because they’re too pussy (excuse the pun) to stand by it in rl life. There’s always so much ‘big man telling it like it is’ projection on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 82October 21, 2020 1:28 AM

R79 So do you believe a relationship between a "person with a penis" and a "person with a vagina" can be considered a gay relationship? Keep talking, you are just digging yourself into a deeper hole.

by Anonymousreply 83October 21, 2020 1:30 AM

R83 you never answered my question about if a gay man and trans man being in a relationship is a gay relationship. See how this works?

by Anonymousreply 84October 21, 2020 1:35 AM

R60 ,yes, I love that feel. Say what you want but most pussies are tighter than most asses. So to be making out with a cute guy with nice pecs, maybe a short beard and fucking their tight pussy is awesome. I’m a top so don’t really care about a dick. Ever try it?

by Anonymousreply 85October 21, 2020 1:37 AM

R85 - yes, totally agreed! Also a top and I love how tight they are and how good the texture feels. It's not as smooth as the inside of an ass and it provides more sensation. Like my cock is making space inside it for itself.

Do you look for trans guys because the sex is better?

by Anonymousreply 86October 21, 2020 1:40 AM

R84 Of course it would not be a gay relationship, you silly homophobic troll. A gay relationship is a relationship where both members are of the same sex. All trans"men" are female by definition, otherwise they would not need to "transition" or use the "trans" moniker.

So you really do believe a "person with a penis" and a "person with a vagina" can be in a "gay" relationship and have "gay" sex LOL.

by Anonymousreply 87October 21, 2020 1:41 AM

R87 - but it's a "homogender" relationship since they both identify as men

by Anonymousreply 88October 21, 2020 1:45 AM

Good on you R53. Though I can completely understand some feeling their turf has been invaded, I would suggest to focus on improving your odds on the app. Try to learn how to properly top... I had no problems meeting quality blokes, I love to suck cock, but am an exclusive top. I met my partner with the app, and there are plenty of oppurtunities for tops. Don't be bitter, it doesn't become you.

With that said, best wishes to every man still on the market, and just keep the focus on self. Happy hunting!

by Anonymousreply 89October 21, 2020 1:50 AM

Trans pussies have to use a large amount of lube because the testosterone they take dries up the natural lubrication and self cleaning properties which makes sex extremely painful, so I’m guessing that unless R85/86 are having sex with biological women who aren’t trans they are both full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 90October 21, 2020 1:54 AM

R50 ducking a trans man or woman isn’t something straight men are interested in. I’m a gay man and I am definitely not interested in fucking a trans person. I just want natural born biological man meat.

by Anonymousreply 91October 21, 2020 1:54 AM

No it's doesn't bother me OP. Why would it? That's great that they are enjoying themselves and doing whatever they want.

I'm gay so I'm not interested in straight men or trans men. Just gay men.

by Anonymousreply 92October 21, 2020 1:56 AM

I was on grindr this weekend and thought of op.

Took a screen shot just for you, love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 21, 2020 2:00 AM

R87 you’re tripping yourself up. Male / female is sex designation and man / woman is gender. Human beings are socialized animals, biological issues are not the only thing to be considered. Sorry but you need to expand your thinking. Also trans people are members of the lgbt community therefore your transphobia makes you homophobic by association sorreeeeeeeeeeeeee

by Anonymousreply 94October 21, 2020 2:04 AM

Thanks for the validation R94 I’m a 6 year old girl living in a 57 year old body!

by Anonymousreply 95October 21, 2020 2:08 AM

R94 Looks like your pathetic troll brain is going full BSOD lmao. I mean it is to expected when you are someone who believes a "person with a penis" and a "person with a vagina" can be in a gay relationship or have gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 96October 21, 2020 2:10 AM

R90 Just out of curiosity, however do you know so much about them? If something troubles you so much that is repellent to your senses, release it, and don't let it take up residency in your noggin. That's toxic, and learning good mental hygiene, or "training one's dragon" is all about purging such detritus. Do a clean sweep of housekeeping for your own good. Then, you can devote your piwers for good.

by Anonymousreply 97October 21, 2020 2:12 AM

^ powers

by Anonymousreply 98October 21, 2020 2:13 AM

R96 I think you need to stop your obsessed with other people’s genitals and just live and let live. Puritanical. And so retro, I can’t go round and round with you anymore you’re too under-informed.

by Anonymousreply 99October 21, 2020 2:15 AM

It's 👏 not👏 your👏 job 👏to 👏educate 👏us, 👏y'all!

by Anonymousreply 100October 21, 2020 2:18 AM

R97 Some of us actually know about biology and endocrinology dear.

R99 is taking its talking points from trans twitter and tumblr. I think the problem is genitals but on your end. No one wants to get near your genitalia. Typical incel/transcel behavior.

by Anonymousreply 101October 21, 2020 2:19 AM

R99 You said "bye" over 4 hours ago (R27). Clearly you get off from your homophobic trolling lol. I'm not "obsessed with other people's genitals (let alone trans genitals) - I took that terminology from deranged transactivist rhetoric.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 21, 2020 2:21 AM

R100 OP asked a question, whether disingenuous and passive aggressive or not, people are going to take on the query, and answer as they see fit. Though I admire your emojis, I don't however admire you trying to be hall monitor.

by Anonymousreply 103October 21, 2020 2:21 AM

R85/R59 I support your choice, as I support everyone's. I can completely understand why some find them attractive. Lid for every pot, and all that fair play. No matter what, it simply reeks of sour grapes for someone to object to others getting laid.

by Anonymousreply 104October 21, 2020 2:29 AM

You know the old saying "don't knock it till you try it."

I'll try it if I can meet someone. I love men and I love fucking ass. I used to meet guys at a bathhouse but with covid-19 that kind of puts the kibosh on that. I don't do apps. Too many weirdos and too many back and forth conversations. I could jerk off in the time it takes to do that.

The ones I see on P-hub are really hot. Muscles and hairy chests. 🧔

I just think that their moaning munchkin voices would be a real dick wilter

by Anonymousreply 105October 21, 2020 2:32 AM

Pedophiles are born with a sexual attraction to children. Pedophiles tend to think their thoughts and feelings are normal. Same with a schizophrenic. Gay men also think their thoughts and feelings are normal. I mean, they even think they should marry a man. Maybe stop and think that you are abnormal and should not be chasing pleasure from sodomy. Marry a nice woman and have kids . Keep her pregnant so you don't have to have sex.

by Anonymousreply 106October 21, 2020 2:34 AM

R93 - he's looking for trans women, so that's different from what this thread is about.

R90 - not all trans men are even on testosterone. And the ones I've been with had no problem getting really wet for my dick. Not every trans man is affected by testosterone in the same way.

R103 - nothing disingenuous about it, I just wondered people's opinions. Personally I love sex with trans men

R91 - how would you feel about a trans woman who has natural biological man meat?

by Anonymousreply 107October 21, 2020 2:36 AM

[quote] Male / female is sex designation and man / woman is gender.

Again NO.

A man is an adult male, just as a boy is a male child. A woman is an adult female, as girl is a female child.

Words have meanings. When we say man we mean a matured male. Male and man are intrinsically tied.

A much stronger case could be made for “masculine” and “feminine” being gender designations because, like gender, they're just constructs based on culture norms. But a masculine woman is still female, just as a feminine man is still male.

by Anonymousreply 108October 21, 2020 2:41 AM

Are most trannies top?

If so, I'd consider it.

It's so hard to find a gay top.

by Anonymousreply 109October 21, 2020 2:49 AM

Sorry R100, as I thought you were preaching to the other side.

by Anonymousreply 110October 21, 2020 2:50 AM

Gay men say it's great being gay but the gays I know are extremely stressed about being gay. Many gays marry women. Think about how distressed you have to be to Marry someone you are not attracted to and you have to fake attraction 24/7 while living with them.

by Anonymousreply 111October 21, 2020 2:50 AM

R106 With those edicts, and ethos, I question why you're even on the forum. I don't ordinarily like that approach, but if you don't even support gay people following their bliss, you show yourself as the troll you are.

by Anonymousreply 112October 21, 2020 2:54 AM

A lot of black men get caught up with trannies and cross dressers

by Anonymousreply 113October 21, 2020 2:59 AM

"Boys have a penis! Girls have a vagina!"

by Anonymousreply 114October 21, 2020 3:01 AM

R114 Why would you concern yourself with someone bi or a gay top who may deign to fuck an FTM? I don't think "Kindergarten Cop" has any place in sexuality. You fancy yourself clever, but you're coming across as a buzzkill. Live and let live, and fuck whomever they please. You can't change those who find it enthralling, pleasurable, or enticing enough to experiment. You're never going to understand everyone completely, so why bother with it at all?

by Anonymousreply 115October 21, 2020 3:08 AM

"Do you know how many rappers fuck trannies in L.A.? All of them!"

by Anonymousreply 116October 21, 2020 3:13 AM

Grindr was and probably still is a [bold]spy[/bold] tool of the Chinese government.

Anyone stupid enough to use Grindr deserves to be run over by a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 117October 21, 2020 3:18 AM

R107 a transman who isn’t on testosterone is a girl that dresses up in men’s clothes, not a transman.

You just proved that you are full of shit and owned yourself. Vaginal dryness is a universal side effect of taking testosterone. Taking a high amount of a synthetic hormone that’s not made for your body is going to affect the reproductive system first.

R105 the ones you see on pornhub are likely on steroids as well. Hence the rapid aging and male pattern baldness.

by Anonymousreply 118October 21, 2020 3:25 AM

R115 A "gay" man who fucks FTMs is at the very least bisexual by definition.

Do you think PIV sex is gay?

by Anonymousreply 119October 21, 2020 3:28 AM

[quote]R83 do you believe a relationship between a "person with a penis" and a "person with a vagina" can be considered a gay relationship?

What if one of them lost the lower half of their body in a war?

What if the peni was gone?

What if they both lost their lower bodies? Would it still be a gay relationship?

by Anonymousreply 120October 21, 2020 3:33 AM

I'd imagine that Grindr has always been swarming with bisexual men. Hasnt it been an m4m dating interface from the beginning?

A straight male has no business on Grindr and if such a guy has a Grindr profile, it's a safe bet he isn't straight. And someone looking for women or a female-adjacent sexual partner on Grindr, of all places, is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 121October 21, 2020 3:34 AM

I’ve never seen this, and I live in NYC and have seen hundreds and hundreds of Grindr profiles. I see guys claiming to be straight but looking to hook up with transwomen. Not trans men.

In fact I’ve seen maybe 2 trans men on Grindr in total.

by Anonymousreply 122October 21, 2020 3:36 AM

R119 - so what is a straight man who fucks FTMs?

R118 - I mean, I've actually had sex with multiple trans men, and you haven't, so no, I didn't really own myself.

And some trans men take T. Some don't. Some start and stop. Some use estrogen cream for their vagina to help with the dryness.

A trans man is just someone with a female body who identifies as a man. You don't become one or stop becoming one due to hormone use.

by Anonymousreply 123October 21, 2020 3:37 AM

R121 - it's one of the best places to find trans women and trans men to hook up with. So if you think that straight guys can want to hook up with a trans person, then why wouldn't they be on grindr to find them?

R122 - There are many trans men on grindr where I am.

by Anonymousreply 124October 21, 2020 3:41 AM

R120 Yes, Yes and Yes. This isn't rocket surgery: in order to lose your male sex organs, you would need to be a male in the first place.

Human beings have two legs and two arms. If somebody were to lose an arm and a leg, that person would still be a human being.

by Anonymousreply 125October 21, 2020 3:41 AM

A trans man could mean;

Someone with a naturally-male body whose dominant gender is female, whose gender identity is female as well.

Male body/dominant gender is male/gender identity is female

In which case, those men would still qualify for Grindr, no?

There's a difference between transgender and pre-op/post op transsexual. Not all transpeople seek surgical reassignments or hormone therapy either; many prefer to stay natural.

There are many uninformed blanket assumptions about transpeople on datalounge. Not to mention plenty of antagonizing.

by Anonymousreply 126October 21, 2020 3:46 AM

*in which case, those men would still qualify for Grindr if their orientation is gay and they're looking for other men, no?

by Anonymousreply 127October 21, 2020 3:49 AM

I fucked a trans identifying woman. I am a booze hag. It was like fucking a woman. because I was fucking a woman.

by Anonymousreply 128October 21, 2020 3:50 AM

R126 - no, those would be trans women. We're talking about trans men (born with a vagina).

by Anonymousreply 129October 21, 2020 3:50 AM

As a straight woman, I think straight guys belong to straight women. There are so many gay males out there it is very hard to be a woman. A lot of straight guys are scooped up by gay men. Or immigrant women take our men.

by Anonymousreply 130October 21, 2020 3:57 AM

R130 - just gotta have more sex right away lol. Gay men and immigrants know how to please.

by Anonymousreply 131October 21, 2020 3:59 AM

I find it odd that straight guys are repulsed by a nelly man, but put him in a wig and stilettoes and now he's fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 132October 21, 2020 4:03 AM

R126, a trans man is an FTM, full stop.

And no, a biological female has no business on Grindr.

There are apps for transsexuals and the people who are into them. They do not belong on Grindr. But whatever, they’re easy enough to ignore/block, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 133October 21, 2020 4:07 AM

R133 - do you think trans women (biological males) belong there?

by Anonymousreply 134October 21, 2020 4:09 AM

R112 why not get your bliss from sniffing glue? Eating good food? Running? There is not an inexhaustible supply of bliss so use bliss to reward functional behaviour. Sex with opposite sex us functional because it creates babies

by Anonymousreply 135October 21, 2020 4:12 AM

I enjoy women who are pretend they are men and tranny chasers on Grindr. Because they make great trolling targets. The FTM trannies are mentally unstable and with a few placed words, you can make cry uncontrollably , rage at your through a app and threaten you, and one glorious occasion, provoke them into self harm. Same with men who are pretending to be woman and the tranny chasers who like dick in a dress. Last year I trolled this tranny chaser who threatened to beat me up if I drove 100 miles to the north. Only thing was, he had his instragram linked to his Grindr profile, on which he had many pictures of his grade school daughter. Talk about “Dad Of The Year”. He also had his ex wife tagged. I contacted the ex wife and let her know that this violent tranny chaser had their daughter’s pictures on a link where he was trolling for gay sex. He deleted his profile the next day. The only use for Grindr is trolling, because the people who use Grindr have made it into a shit hole.

by Anonymousreply 136October 21, 2020 4:25 AM

[quote] [R133] - do you think trans women (biological males) belong there?

Well, they at least have penises (usually), so they fit in better than FTMs, I guess. But aren’t they “women”? (“Transwomen ARE women. Get over it.”) Why do they want to be on there?

Like I said, there are apps for trans people and the people who want to fuck them. Grindr has always been for gay and bi men or “MSM”. I know they’ve caved to political pressure and included ‘Trans’ as a tribe (:eyeroll:) and the younger Millennials and Gen Zs like to utilize the ‘Pronouns’ field, so all bets are off.

It just needlessly complicates the app. If we’re including trans people, why not heterosexual people too? There’s about as much in common with them as with trans.

by Anonymousreply 137October 21, 2020 4:38 AM

R123 is a trans man that’s why you’re so defensive. A F2M not taking T or had any kind of surgery is a girl playing dress up. Estrogen cream you mean the stuff given to post menopausal women for vaginal atrophy? How often are you using it? Did it get rid of the stinky pussy that happens when your PH changes?

Also starting and stopping T really isn’t recommended unless being supervised by a doctor.

This is where gay men and straight men have in common, they want the real deal, not a butchered up synthetic mess.

by Anonymousreply 138October 21, 2020 4:41 AM

R133, not always. You're concrete and limited in your understanding, hence the "full stop".

by Anonymousreply 139October 21, 2020 4:45 AM

I could see it with this person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 21, 2020 4:49 AM

Never used Grindr. Looks like that was a wise decision if all this drama is any indication of what it's like.

by Anonymousreply 141October 21, 2020 4:50 AM

Actual gay men know what a MAN is, there's no debate in this.

Men attracted to females (trans men) are not gay in anyway, and apparently there's some disgusting homophobic bisexuals tranny chasers here pretending to be gay men and redefining what homoSEXuality is.

Fuck off disgusting bisexuals, go spread your homophobic tranny lunacy elsewhere, this is a fucking gay board.

by Anonymousreply 142October 21, 2020 4:58 AM

R136 - how do you make the FTMs cry and rage? And what about those of us looking for FTMs - how do you troll us?

R137 - your two questions answer each other. Grinder opened up to everyone, including straight people and trans people. So straight guys are there for trans people, and trans people are there for dick.

R138 - lol no I was born with a dick and hardwired to love pussy. And some of the trans men don't even play dressup. They just call themselves men and want to be called men even without hormones or surgery. It turns them on. And I like fucking them. I would still like to know what you classify me as.

by Anonymousreply 143October 21, 2020 5:09 AM

Everyone would classify you as a straight guy, R143.

by Anonymousreply 144October 21, 2020 5:14 AM

[quote] [R133], not always. You're concrete and limited in your understanding, hence the "full stop".

GTFO

by Anonymousreply 145October 21, 2020 5:14 AM

R143 - not everyone - since I like fucking some men (trans men) and I am attracted to them, some people would consider me bi or pan

by Anonymousreply 146October 21, 2020 5:19 AM

[quote]R144 Everyone would classify you as a straight guy

Who are you to speak for everyone?

And why don’t you bring all your [bold]#TrannyPanic[/bold] to a therapist instead of DL?

It would be appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 147October 21, 2020 5:22 AM

This thread definitely attracted the crazies, most notably R106/R130/R135 who isn't even gay and thinks Melania should run for President in 2024. 😅

[quote]The FTM trannies are mentally unstable and with a few placed words, you can make cry uncontrollably , rage at your through a app and threaten you, and one glorious occasion, provoke them into self harm.

More details please, on the 'self harm' occasion you describe.

by Anonymousreply 148October 21, 2020 5:34 AM

Looks like that DL is being invaded with these queer theorists tranny chasers. "Women/men are genders" is a classic line from these homophobic trolls lunatics.

Some facts for these lunatics:

Women and Men are SEX classes.

SEXuality is SEX based.

Trans men are WOMEN.

Trans women are MEN.

SEX is immutable, no matter what you do with your body.

Actual gay men is not attracted to females.

I hope all these fugs homophobic tranny chasers die with all existent and non existent STDs.

by Anonymousreply 149October 21, 2020 5:38 AM

So you’re straight r143? You could’ve just said that at the start and not posted a thread full of drivel about tranny pussy. you like masculine looking women that’s not gay dear.

by Anonymousreply 150October 21, 2020 5:58 AM

I know he's a nasty piece of work but I'm quoting Ben Shapiro:

"FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS!"

by Anonymousreply 151October 21, 2020 7:51 AM

[quote] [R143] - not everyone - since I like fucking some men (trans men) and I am attracted to them, some people would consider me bi or pan

LOL. Only other 20something kooks like yourself would consider you bi or “pan” because you fuck both women and gender-confused women.

Please tell me you’re still in your 20s...

by Anonymousreply 152October 21, 2020 8:22 AM

There are four straight people in the world that are truly heterosexual. The rest just wear CS and "live as a straight person", but are overwhelmingly bisexual and to remain closeted for eternity.

Don't believe me? Ask lie detector. Most of your "straight relatives" and "straight friends" are uncomfortably bi and won't tell you so because "it's their personal life and their business".

by Anonymousreply 153October 21, 2020 5:33 PM

“wear CS,” R153?

by Anonymousreply 154October 21, 2020 6:22 PM

Are you full-retard, r154?! Everyone knows what CS/Corrective Sexuality engineers and tweaks are, even the four genuinely-straight people out there have heard of CS!

by Anonymousreply 155October 22, 2020 12:06 AM

R152, that person definitely loves dick and is too shy to come right out and say it. "Loving and admiring trans men" is just a stepping stone along the way, perhaps. Part of the appeal with FTMs for that poster is almost certainly that they are often androgynous, or they downright resemble men.

by Anonymousreply 156October 22, 2020 12:13 AM

This shtick is almost too abstract to be effective. ^^

by Anonymousreply 157October 22, 2020 12:19 AM

So is your naivete

by Anonymousreply 158October 22, 2020 12:43 AM

R156 - I just love vaginas. I find masculinity and femininity both appealing, but I'm just not into dick. I'm a top so dick is pointless for me. I just like to shove my dick in people and I'm not into anal.

by Anonymousreply 159October 22, 2020 1:10 AM

Yeah, that's probably your CS or other hetero engineers talking...or your reservations about being at least partially gay.

I know you're not here to convince me, but either way, I'm not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 160October 22, 2020 1:24 AM

R160 - I am bi, I'm just sexually compatible with vaginas not dicks.

by Anonymousreply 161October 22, 2020 1:43 AM

CS1? Is that the new pansexual fragrance from Calvin Klein?

by Anonymousreply 162October 22, 2020 1:59 AM

Yes yes we get it, you’re straight, R161. No one’s interested here.

by Anonymousreply 163October 22, 2020 1:59 AM

You can be gay and still somewhat sometimes be ok with pussy. I can eat it (no fucking though) and if I had to, fuck it and it is ok...not filet mignon but not hideous. Still, if you prefer men, you are gay. Trans, straight with trans, gay with wife/husband of other gender...I don't understand it all.

by Anonymousreply 164October 22, 2020 2:14 AM

R164 - so if the person looks like a guy in every other way, what's it like for you to fuck his pussy?

It's easier to eat than to fuck for you?

by Anonymousreply 165October 22, 2020 3:02 AM

This thread is Worse than Hitler AND needs to die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 166October 22, 2020 10:16 AM

R164 There is no such a thing as a gay man who is "ok" with pussy. How many times do we have to repeat ourselves? It's as laughable as a "straight" man who sucks dicks.

You are bisexual (with a preference for men it seems) - own it and stop calling yourself gay. Your school-age shenanigans are causing much harm to actual gay people because lunatic conservative and woke homophobes will use your words as evidence that gay men are fine with dating and having sex with females/trans"men".

by Anonymousreply 167October 22, 2020 12:59 PM

r167 whatever. And who is "ourselves"? You are only talking for yourself. As soon as a guy comes out as bisexual, it is said by gay men that he's just on his way to being gay.

by Anonymousreply 168October 22, 2020 3:04 PM

[quote]It's as laughable as a "straight" man who sucks dicks.

How VERY dare you! You ought to be slapped [italic]viciously[/italic] for that delusion-shattering comment!

by Anonymousreply 169October 22, 2020 3:23 PM

All men(including gay men) can masturbate and they can enjoy a woman touching them . They even can enjoy sex with sheep or a hole in the wall. If you don't fall madly in love with women, you are not bi.

by Anonymousreply 170October 22, 2020 3:59 PM

Some guys are only turned on by vagina and not the rest of the woman.

by Anonymousreply 171October 22, 2020 4:09 PM

R168 "Ourselves" is the many gay men in this thread who have explained ad nauseum what homosexuality means. Surprisingly enough, no actual gay man buys the idea that gay men can enjoy sex with females.

"As soon as a guy comes out as bisexual, it is said by gay men that he's just on his way to being gay."

And funnily you are proving them right by clinging to the word "gay" when you are demonstrably not. It seems the only thing that is holding back bisexuals from being taken seriously is bisexuals themselves.

R170 Nonsense. How can you even begin to define what it means to be "madly in love"? Meanwhile arousal can and has been measured in countless studies. The universal factor that distinguishes males and females from each other is the body. Gay males fall "madly in love" with others who have male bodies - being of the same sex is a prerequisite. If you enjoy vagina, then no, you are not a gay man. Incredible, I know.

R171 And those guys are not gay, let's make that very clear.

It's mind-boggling that I am having to explain homosexuality on DL of all places.

by Anonymousreply 172October 22, 2020 4:22 PM

r172, you sound like the same people trying to say Kamala Harris isn't black. You cannot define how another person identifies themselves!

by Anonymousreply 173October 22, 2020 4:33 PM

R172 arousal has been measured in countless studies? You mean bisexual arousal? I guess you have not heard of placebo effect or denial. Many gays are in extreme personal denial about being gay. I would not trust them in a study. They can fake arousal enough to have sex with a woman so faking in the lab is easy.

by Anonymousreply 174October 22, 2020 4:42 PM

[quote]I could see it with this person

Yeah, he's pretty cute. I tend to be attracted to the whole guy rather than just the penis, so if a trans man passes that well and is that hot, I'd be down for at least giving things a try (assuming he didn't consider himself out of [b]my[/b] league). If that means I'm some unusual gradation of bi rather than gay, oh well. It's only theoretical so far anyway.

by Anonymousreply 175October 22, 2020 5:13 PM

R175 they pass in photos they don’t pass in person.

by Anonymousreply 176October 22, 2020 5:41 PM

[quote] [R172], you sound like the same people trying to say Kamala Harris isn't black. You cannot define how another person identifies themselves!

Yes, what are definitions anyway?

by Anonymousreply 177October 22, 2020 6:46 PM

R174 So nothing is ever good enough for you and you'll just keep trying to weasel your way out of arguing your case. Again: where is your evidence for what it means to fall "madly in love" with someone? What is the universal difference between a man falling "madly in love" with another man vs. with a woman (spoiler alert: one of these configurations involves two people with male bodies)? Your entire argument hinges on this ridiculous "Hearts Not Parts" narrative, which is nothing but a regressive woke homophobic way to say that actual gay/homosexual people don't really exist.

Gay males fall "madly in love" with other males, aka people with male bodies. No "ifs" or "buts".

R173 And you sound exactly like a deranged tumblr/twitter activist; "Who the hell are you to tell me I'm not actually a pangender fairy from the Andromeda Galaxy!?"

If you are fine sleeping with someone who literally has a vagina, then you are not gay. If you are not currently worth approximately $200 billion and your first name isn't Jeffrey, then you are not the CEO of Amazon. Sorry, but that's just how words work.

by Anonymousreply 178October 22, 2020 7:23 PM

R178 - there are differences between men and women that are not about their bodies - it "feels" different to talk with or interact with a man than it does to interact with a woman. They have different vibes. Trans men "feel" like men. Being around them is like being around a man. Even before hormones and surgery. Even though they have female bodies.

Of course lots of gay men aren't interested, because they are only into male bodies, which is perfectly fine. But some gay men are into men with female bodies. And so are some straight men. The terms gay and straight are really imprecise and need to be replaced with separate terms for sex and for gender.

So there's one group of people only into male bodies, whether they are men or women.

There's one group only into men, whether they have male or female bodies.

And there's one group only into men who have male bodies.

Each group is perfectly legitimate and is just one way of being gay.

by Anonymousreply 179October 22, 2020 7:38 PM

Oh my god SHUT THE FUCK UP

by Anonymousreply 180October 22, 2020 8:43 PM

Being around a transman is not like being around a man r179. You’re really starting to come off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 181October 22, 2020 8:43 PM

R181 He/She/It is a troll who posts non-stop about how much he/she/it loves pussy, including trans"man" pussy. He/She/It has made multiple threads over the past several days (including this one) and they have all been about vagina.

Block him/her/it, then check his/her/its posting history under "Ignored".

by Anonymousreply 182October 22, 2020 9:05 PM

R182 - I'm not a troll just because I made 4 threads about trans issues and want to discuss them. Why don't you just ignore these threads if you're not interested in discussing them.

by Anonymousreply 183October 22, 2020 9:48 PM

The tranny chaser troll is on fire! Just block and FF these homophobic trolls, they're not worth to waste time.

by Anonymousreply 185October 23, 2020 7:47 AM

R185 - there's nothing homophobic about it - if you just want dick, like many gay men, then you have every right to just go for dick.

by Anonymousreply 186October 24, 2020 9:51 PM

r186, Hinge bans lesbians who state in their profiles that they're only interested in biological women. They've made it impossible to filter out "men who feel like women".

by Anonymousreply 187October 24, 2020 10:03 PM

If the trannies and TRAs actually believed their own dogma, the trannies would be perfectly happy to date/fuck other trannies and every straight white Bernie Bro on Twitter would be dating an MtF. And yet neither of those things are happening.

by Anonymousreply 188October 24, 2020 10:06 PM

r173, you've got it backwards. *YOU* cannot dictate how *Other People* categorize you, especially when it's something like identification of biological sex which is a cognitive recognition baked into the brains of every life form on earth because procreation depends upon being able to differentiate between the sexes. You can throw a shit fit when people refuse to lie to your face to support your fetish fairy tale, but it's not going to change the fact that every single person you encounter can clock you as male or female, regardless of your styling choices and any cancer causing cross-sex hormones you may be pumping into the body you're abusing.

by Anonymousreply 189October 24, 2020 10:10 PM

R187 - that's awful and disturbing. I've never said anything in support of that and have always said a lot of people are looking for a specific type of genitals. I am only into people with vaginas.

R189 - what about someone like Buck Angel who looks male in every way except the genitals? Testosterone can make female bodies look very male.

by Anonymousreply 190October 24, 2020 10:26 PM

R187 - that said, I wish people would get the terminology right. "man" and "woman" refer to gender - how you feel inside - and "male" and "female" refer to genitals and the physical body.

So they're not "men who feel like women" - they are women but they have male bodies.

Neither side in the trans wars seems to get this. The anti-trans group doesn't believe in gender identity, and the pro-trans group doesn't seem to believe genitals matter.

by Anonymousreply 191October 24, 2020 10:29 PM

Well said, R189.

R190, you’re only into women. WE KNOW.

by Anonymousreply 192October 24, 2020 11:31 PM

[quote]regardless of your styling choices and any cancer causing cross-sex hormones you may be pumping into the body you're abusing.

r189, just like women who chose to have abortions are abusing their bodies, because "procreation depends upon" them not being able to choose if they want to have a child? Your need to categorize each human being according to the standards of procreation is frightening. I'm sure you also need to neatly categorize people by how dark their skin is, to decide if they are acceptable or not. Why be wary of Republicans when we have people like you? Or maybe you are one.

by Anonymousreply 193October 24, 2020 11:40 PM

R187 R192 Guys, you need to ignore the tranny/tranny chaser troll.

Excerpts from this troll's posting history:

"Vaginas feel so good around dicks. They have a ribbed texture that was made to give a dick maximum pleasure."

"Would you ever consider fucking a trans man so you could feel that texture? It's sooooo good"

"That thing was built to please cock"

"A vagina is incredibly intense on your cock and feels so good right away, that's why I fuck it nice and slow"

"Do female fighters get oil checked vaginally?"

This is a mentally ill troll who relishes disrupting gay male spaces.

by Anonymousreply 194October 25, 2020 12:03 AM

You left out the best one:

"There's one group only into men, whether they have male or female bodies. And there's one group only into men who have male bodies. Each group is perfectly legitimate [bold]and is just one way of being gay[/bold]."

I just love it when non-gay people come here and dictate and lecture to us about gay male sexuality. And then when we assert ourselves and tell these people to fuck off, somehow *we're* the assholes. It truly is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 195October 25, 2020 3:07 AM

Yeah, fuck that guy to hell.

by Anonymousreply 196October 25, 2020 3:11 AM

It’s so interesting how this descended into a full on [bold]#TrannyPanic[/bold] thread. Who could have seen[italic] that [/italic]coming?

by Anonymousreply 197October 25, 2020 5:28 AM

R197 Who would have thought that gay men would push back against a troll that has been pestering us about the wonders of trans"man" vagina for a full week now? We should just embrace pussy, am I right?

by Anonymousreply 198October 25, 2020 3:10 PM

R198 - I'm not a troll, and I never said you should fuck a pussy if you don't want to.

You sure are protesting a lot, though...

by Anonymousreply 199October 25, 2020 10:42 PM

Yeah, a lot of us are protesting. It's fucking Current Year, same-SEX marriage has been legalised in a few western and Anglophone countries, and most heteros are either happy for us same-SEX oriented people to live our lives and have our homoSEXual sex and relationships, or they just don't give a fuck either way, therefre still leave us to live our life in peace. But not you and your trans-evangelising brethren.

No, [italic] you [/italic] can't accept that society has dictionaries, that those dictionaries contain words with definitions that, with a few recent exceptions, reflect the way society uses those words and agrees upon the meaning. [italic] You [/italic] can't accept that no one gives a fuck if your sexual orientation is: Bisexual, and one of your sexual preferences is for masculine people, whether they be male or female.

What is pissing us (me and those L&G who agree with me, an the B who are sick to fuck of the bi erasure) is that [italic] you [/italic] are pestering and harassing homoSEXual people on our own board, posturing like you're some superior, more evolved kind of ""'"gay""" , when, in all probability you're a confused and troubled, young and sexually inexperienced female who's decided she'll get more respect as a '"""""gay man"""""' than as 'just a cis woman' who likes being masc and fucking both sexes.

Be bisexual, be a proud bisexual who doesn't bullshit everyone and yourself, stop with the bi erasure, and stop trying to convert the gays; the [italic] actual [/italic] same-SEX oriented men, in sites intended for the enjoymentof actually gay men. You can go make up your own word for your orientation+masc preference, you're not having 'gay' or 'lesbian', or homosexual. And if you're old enough to be on a site like this, you're old enough to not have a big ole sad just because people react in obvious ways when you insult and provoke in ways that repeat the exact shit mindset and 'reasoning' of all the homophobes we've already dealt with in our own lives. Yes, I am fucked off. And you are an immature, sheltered, gay-fetishising troll.

by Anonymousreply 200November 5, 2020 12:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!