Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever been injured while having sex?

Share your salacious misadventures, sluts!

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 6:36 PM

Not seriously. My jaw has been sore the next day from sucking too much dick. Once I felt like a had pulled a muscle in my back or chest after getting topped by a man much bigger than myself. We did it twice and he was on my back pressed down between my shoulders. It was hot in the moment though.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2020 5:22 AM

Well, the hands around my throat - -

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2020 5:27 AM

A couple weeks ago I was, let's just say... over zealous when getting fucked, and I got a cramp in my leg.

I actually had to stop and walk it off.

It was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2020 5:38 AM

Remember me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2020 5:47 AM

I had Anal fissures. More than once.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2020 6:04 AM

Bloody rug burns down both knees, mother asked me what happened and I told her. I was kicked out of the house.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2020 6:16 AM

Emotionally, yes.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2020 6:21 AM

[quote] Bloody rug burns down both knees, mother asked me what happened and I told her. I was kicked out of the house.

And you deserved it, Norman!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2020 6:31 AM

Sorta.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2020 6:32 AM

There was this one time when I hooked up with that muscular bearish football player. Very hot man: masculine, bearded, thick, my type. He wanted me to fuck him, and I was more than happy to oblige. The thing was, he was super tight. I mean, super super tight. It took me maybe 20 minutes to finally get inside him. We finally get going, in a reverse cowboy position, where he was sitting up and down on my dick, pressing very hard each time on the base of my hard dick (again, he was very tight). With each thrust, I could feel the pressure down there. Anyway, despite that, I had a good time.

Next morning I woke with a sharp pain in my groin. Sitting down or standing up was painful. It turns out I had developed a groin hernia.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2020 7:45 AM

Couldn't walk straight for 3 days and couldn't shit without bleeding for 2 days after getting pummeled merciless in the ass for 3 straight hours nonstop by a big, uncut, black dong.

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2020 9:42 AM

I once had my vagina bone broken.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 6:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!