Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kirstie Alley - Why I'm Voting For Trump

I’m voting for Donald Trump because he’s NOT a politician. I voted for him 4 years ago for this reason and shall vote for him again for this reason. He gets things done quickly and he will turn the economy around quickly. There you have it folks there you have it

Don’t think I’ve ever seen so much name-calling in my life. Definitely not on my site here anyway I guess I’m not allowed to have a viewpoint without being called a really nasty names by what I’m going to suppose are really nasty people

And people thought Shelley Long was the crazy one.

by Anonymousreply 171May 2, 2021 9:31 AM

What a dizzy dame.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2020 2:28 AM

Does this dumb twat thinks anybody really cares about her opinion? Maybe I would, if I wanted to know how to put on weight quickly.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2020 2:32 AM

R2 she had over 1 million followers on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2020 2:32 AM

she’s a clam. She has no critical thinking skills.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2020 2:34 AM

I associate Kirstie Alley with this one Jenny Craig commercial she was in that used to air in the late 90s or early 2000s. She would turn to the camera at one point and exclaim "FETTUCCINE!"

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2020 2:36 AM

I still like her acting stuff:... but she is one fucked up stupid cunt

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2020 2:39 AM

[quote] I guess I’m not allowed to have a viewpoint without being called a really nasty names by what I’m going to suppose are really nasty people

Substantiated by this thread

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2020 2:40 AM

Isn't swearing one of the tenets of her "religion"?

She should appreciate people telling her to go fuck herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2020 2:40 AM

So Kirstie joins Roseanne in the "Formerly Beloved Sitcom Queens" category.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2020 2:40 AM

The Rock has 14.6 million followers on Twitter. He endorsed Biden. I think that's a bigger deal than this "actress" whose last work was on Celebrity Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2020 2:41 AM

Rebecca Howe only became a great character when her IQ went from like 120 to 90 overnight and she became a complete idiot. Now we know why.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2020 2:41 AM

The washed-up and irrelevant will do anything for attention.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 2:45 AM

Has Shelley Long endorsed a candidate yet?

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2020 2:46 AM

I went on her Twitter and asked her who Xenu was voting for.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2020 2:47 AM

For F's sake - what did you expect?!

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2020 2:47 AM

Xenu is a Libertarian.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2020 2:48 AM

I knew she was a common vulgarian when she thanked her husband in her Emmy acceptance speech for giving her the big one.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2020 2:49 AM

[quote]And people thought Shelley Long was the crazy one.

Girls! Girls! You're both bat-shit bonkers!

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2020 2:53 AM

[quote]He gets things done quickly and he will turn the economy around quickly.

Hey, Kirstie. He'll turn the economy around quickly? Who do you think has been president for the past four years?

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2020 2:54 AM

I need to know who Tina Yothers will be voting for before I can make my decision.

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2020 2:54 AM

The economy has tanked, jobs have disappeared because this administration failed to contain this infection.

Even now, his administration continues to travel and hold large indoor rallies shunning the use of social distancing measures and face masks. Social distancing and wearing face masks is all we have to contain the infection, no vaccine and no cure.

200, 000 people have died from this infection which is still not contained.

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2020 2:54 AM

Let's be honest. It takes a hell of a lot more guts in Hollywood to do what she's doing than the sheep endorsing that senile old fool Biden.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2020 2:57 AM

She has nothing to lose, r22.

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2020 2:58 AM

[quote]Let's be honest. It takes a hell of a lot more guts in Hollywood to do what she's doing than the sheep endorsing that senile old fool Biden.

Long day on the troll farm, Svetlana? It must suck to be you.

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2020 3:00 AM

"He'll turn the economy around"

Hey, just like you did with your weight Kirstie!

by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2020 3:00 AM

Let us be honest, dumpers are incapable of honesty.

This administration deliberately reduced access to covid testing with the intention of keeping the data skewed to lower infection rates.

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2020 3:01 AM

Kirstie hasnt had regular work in decades. She even appeared on Celebrity Big Brother UK a couple of years ago. You can't be more "bottom of the barrel" than that.

Stumping for Trump is a smart decision for her. Would anyone even remember who Scott Baio was if not for his Trump supporting? Not likely.

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2020 3:04 AM

[quote]Don’t think I’ve ever seen so much name-calling in my life.

Then you've never heard Trump speak, shithead.

And get back to me when you get DEATH THREATS like the governors who dare to protect their citizens from a pandemic and in response, are met withthe wrath of teh president who never ever name-calls.

Is she fucking serious with the name-calling bullshit considering TRUMP?

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2020 3:04 AM

Somebody should kick this fat whale in her gunt

by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2020 3:05 AM

They have chicken fettuccine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2020 3:05 AM

[quote]I still like her acting stuff:... but she is one fucked up stupid cunt

Her performance in Drop Dead Gorgeous is still one of my favorite comedic performances and I also liked her Cheers. But, she is a crazy Scientologist. I remember some interview where she went off saying that it was wrong to call Scientology a cult and that would be the same as telling Jews that they're in a cult. She said some other crazy stuff in that interview. I saw on it on TV and have tried to find it online.

by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2020 3:06 AM

[quote]Let's be honest. It takes a hell of a lot more guts in Hollywood to do what she's doing than the sheep endorsing that senile old fool Biden.

How does it take guts to support someone as repugnant as Trump? Are you really this stupid and think this is even about Biden at all? It's not guts, it's a revelation that you lack even basic decency.

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2020 3:07 AM

Kirstie Alley is a such a great cunt there's even room for her fat ass to fit in her huge cunt's cunt.

The grease fire that needs to take all of $cientology needs to lick her first. It's called "accelerant."

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2020 3:09 AM

She's a fatass retarded bitch

by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2020 3:12 AM

This administration held high level meetings about covid early in the year, senators left that meeting to sell and purchase stocks.

No program, no high level planning, no instructions to America, just grift

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2020 3:13 AM

[quote]Kirstie hasn't had regular work in decades. She even appeared on Celebrity Big Brother UK a couple of years ago

So is she claiming her support of Trump is why she's washed up in show business, like Suzanne Somers does?

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2020 3:13 AM

She's brave to do that in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2020 3:14 AM

She has no career anyway R37. It's not brave at all.

She was always tainted because of the scientology cult but this will be the final straw and she will be cast aside.

by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2020 3:16 AM

All of you saying she’s brave—hardly, she has nothing left to lose.

by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2020 3:17 AM

[quote]Why I'm Voting For Trump

Because you're an ignorant cunt?

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2020 3:17 AM

Exactly R39.

by Anonymousreply 41October 18, 2020 3:18 AM

Why is she announcing this AGAIN? She did this speech during the last election, so we already know who she’s voting for this time around.

She sure is desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 42October 18, 2020 3:20 AM

[quote] And people thought Shelley Long was the crazy one.

Is this OP’s commentary or part of Kirstie’s tweet?

by Anonymousreply 43October 18, 2020 3:20 AM

For someone who gets things done quickly Trump sure is taking his time building that wall he promised in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 44October 18, 2020 3:28 AM

Accept one thing: You're repulsive if you support Trump. And that doesn't mean you must support Biden. It just means you're an amoral subhuman and fuck you if you can't deal with that fact. You're a corrupt-minded individual if you look at Trump and see anything but toxicity.

by Anonymousreply 45October 18, 2020 3:30 AM

r45 but he knows how to get things done! - like praise white supremicists, court racists and remove any rights protecting lgbt people.

by Anonymousreply 46October 18, 2020 3:46 AM

Wall not needed, Mexico closed its border to America to contain the infection.

MAGA

by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2020 3:52 AM

She must be so weak-minded to fall for cult after cult.

by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2020 3:54 AM

"Crazy Scientologist?"

Not TOO redundant, R31.

by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2020 3:54 AM

[Quote] He gets things done quickly

Like what?

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2020 3:56 AM

I still enjoy watching her and Dan Larroquette slowly lose their minds in Madhouse. I probably wouldn't watch any of her new projects, not that there is any such thing.

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2020 3:59 AM

Fat, Drunk, and Stupid....

no way to go through life...

unless you're a Clam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2020 4:02 AM

[quote]He gets things done quickly

[quote]Like what?

Like tearing through a few Big Macs and a a couple of large orders of french fries.

by Anonymousreply 53October 18, 2020 4:03 AM

He must have sent her big ass some Trump steaks.

by Anonymousreply 54October 18, 2020 4:05 AM

Kirstie Alley is a fucking dumb cunt. "...he will turn the economy around quickly." Hello, you stupid bitch...he's been the president for the last 4 years, and he's the one who fucked the economy up. Get your head out of your repulsive fat ass and educate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 55October 18, 2020 4:07 AM

This is what happens when she’s kept waiting at House of Pies.

by Anonymousreply 56October 18, 2020 4:18 AM

[quote] For someone who gets things done quickly Trump sure is taking his time building that wall he promised in 2016.

341 miles completed

240 miles under construction

157 miles under the pre-construction process

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 18, 2020 4:30 AM

R57, now link to Mexico paying for it...

by Anonymousreply 58October 18, 2020 4:41 AM

"This Hitler guy hasn't ever held elected office before. Time for some fresh blood and some new ideas. Drain the Schwamp!"

by Anonymousreply 59October 18, 2020 4:46 AM

C'mon guys. We all know that wall would be finished if not for that damn, libtard wind blowing it over!

by Anonymousreply 60October 18, 2020 5:04 AM

I am utterly shocked that Kirstie would vote for Trump—it's not like she's ever been indoctrinated into a cult before.

by Anonymousreply 61October 18, 2020 5:11 AM

But she has such good judgement! She dated professional heterosexual John Travolta!!!

by Anonymousreply 62October 18, 2020 5:25 AM

222,426 deaths from coronavirus. But the good news is they're all getting their own planet!

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2020 6:04 AM

She actually makes a few good points. I’m not a Trump fan per se but leftists have become unhinged. We live in a capitalist society.

by Anonymousreply 64October 18, 2020 6:20 AM

R63 We’re in a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 65October 18, 2020 6:21 AM

Her fat ass should burn in hell in a giant barbecue pit where trump and other rethugs are grilling hamburgers on top of her.

by Anonymousreply 66October 18, 2020 6:38 AM

Can you imagine being in the sunset of your life and STILL being this fucking stupid? Almost 70 and no common sense.

by Anonymousreply 67October 18, 2020 6:40 AM

Kirtsie probably know's Trump cums quickly through personal experience.

by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2020 7:49 AM

Yup. We're in a pandemic.

New Zealand isn't, not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2020 8:35 AM

@juddapatow:

“Shelly Long was way funnier than you.“

by Anonymousreply 70October 18, 2020 9:05 AM

You're doing God's work, R30.

I would love to see people reply to all her posts with FETTUCINE!!

by Anonymousreply 71October 18, 2020 9:22 AM

I'm now curious whom Shelley Long endorses. I wonder if anyone can locate her and ask.

by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2020 9:41 AM

How empty does your life have to be, to be in not one but two cults?

by Anonymousreply 73October 18, 2020 9:43 AM

I almost never criticize people’s appearances, but she is as aggressively rotten as Trump is and so I feel comfortable saying that she is as repugnant looking as any human being in history ever could be. I almost can’t blame her for being evil. She must hate life for making her like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 18, 2020 9:54 AM

yay, a nation of impressionable libtardation.

by Anonymousreply 75October 18, 2020 10:09 AM

R75.

210 thousand dead in the US. The infection rate is climbing.

Things could be worse in your native land, we can not know. Back in May, Russian doctors who complained about lack of PPE, 'fell' out of windows.

by Anonymousreply 76October 18, 2020 11:19 AM

This cokehead bitch gets off on being contrarian. Like Trump, she’s addicted to bad press because it’s better than no press.

by Anonymousreply 77October 18, 2020 11:40 AM

I want to say that because of this Kirstie Alley is destined for all eternity to suck cocks in hell, but I think that might be her ultimate goal

by Anonymousreply 78October 18, 2020 1:12 PM

R78 Maybe an eternity of begging demons to suck their cocks, but what kind of self-respecting devil would let that monster near him?

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2020 1:26 PM

[quote] He gets things done quickly and he will turn the economy around quickly.

I keep hearing this talking point spouted by Trump supporters but it is a lie. Trump doesn't get things done quickly, he hasn't done most of his campaign promises from 2016, he hasn't brought back jobs from China, he hasn't lowered imports from China, in fact they have increased, he hasn't cut the budget deficit it has increased more than any other President, he promise 4%, 5% or even 6% growth of GDP that never happened not even close. He promised he wouldn't benefit from his huge corporate tax cut but he did. He promised to pass a better and cheaper health plan than Obama care, we still haven't even seen his plan. I could go on and on there are so many examples of things Trump hasn't gotten done.

I was just looking through a list of all the Republican officials and former Trump White House people who are now going to vote for Biden, you don't see that from former Biden associates.

by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2020 1:39 PM

Shelley Long is trending number one on Twitter

As in "I'll take Shelley Long over Kirstie Alley any day"

by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2020 1:41 PM

He's a proven con man.

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2020 1:49 PM

R57 the southern border is 1,933 mile-long, what part of 341 miles completed, 240 miles under construction,157 miles under the pre-construction process is getting things DONE? DONE must have a different meaning to you than me. Trump promised a WALL, building a fence is not getting a wall done. Now I was never in favor of Trump's wall but a WALL is what he promised, building a fence in place of a wall is not getting things done.

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2020 1:50 PM

Cult member mentality. So no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2020 1:54 PM

Someone told her you get a free barrel of pork rinds when you vote Trump.

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2020 1:55 PM

She's not a smart woman, never has been. I attended Kansas State where she went for a couple of years, and one of my professors said she basically flunked out. This was 1992, and I remember he said she ran off to join a cult. I assume he meant Scientology since Wikipedia says she left for California to pursue Scientology in about 1971. She must have been an early adopter, Hubbard was still alive and not even in hiding at that point. Wonder how she got recruited?

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2020 2:00 PM

She put down the pies long enough to type fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2020 2:01 PM

[quote]He gets things done quickly

Like how he got rid of the virus by Easter? And that health care plan that was ready to go four years ago? And is the wall built yet?

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2020 2:02 PM

She’s a cult member. Of course she’s a Dump follower too... Scientology of course wants to be friendly to Dump. She’s a pig. What’s inside Alley? A malevolent, greedy, binge eating coke head pig prostie.

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2020 2:21 PM

The rioting in the streets, tanked economy, staggeringly high death,infection from Covid and unemployment rates all went down on his watch. Four more years of this clusterfuck? I can't endure another moment of it.

by Anonymousreply 90October 18, 2020 3:14 PM

She was a liberal democrat at one time, but yeah, she's gone into Roseanne Barr territory the last couple of years. She's a huge supporter of Q Anon.

She thinks Biden has dirty connections. She thinks Kamala fucked her way to get to where she is, and she can't respect someone who uses their sex drive to further their career.

She recently went on a huge rant about democrats not coming to her defense when she was getting trashed in Hollywood for her connections to Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 91October 18, 2020 3:21 PM

Wonder how many people she's blocked since her post. She certainly seems to love doing it.

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2020 3:23 PM

Dump doesn't have dirty connections?

I have blocked her account on twitter and dump too.

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2020 3:24 PM

Like all Scientologists, she lives in the 1980s, when Trump and Tom Cruise were cool.

by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2020 3:26 PM

[quote] She's a huge supporter of Q Anon.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2020 3:28 PM

[quote] I waited on Kirstie Alley back when she was the Jenny Craig lady. She tipped 20%, never made eye contact, and quietly asked me to discreetly bring her a coffee cup full of hot fudge, which I watched her eat WITH A SPOON, and no one can EVER take that precious memory away from me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2020 3:28 PM

[quote] Wonder how many people she's blocked since her post.

She blocked Nancy Lee Grahn and Grahn responded in a tweet "I'm devestated"

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2020 3:28 PM

If 200 people in the US died of covid while Obama was POTUS, O would have been dragged out of the White House with a rope. Dump gets a pass for 210 thousand deaths and an infection rate that is still climbing?

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2020 3:31 PM

Shove another doughnut in your face, Kirstie at R75.

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2020 3:34 PM

I'm sick of celebrities in general having to be the mouthpiece of politics. They're no better than the average person.

It was like Biden being interviewed by Cardi B. The culture is culturally in the shitter when the singer of Wet Ass Pussy is interviewing the future President of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2020 3:37 PM

[quote] I'm now curious whom Shelley Long endorses. I wonder if anyone can locate her and ask.

Shelley endorses...Jimmy Carter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2020 3:38 PM

Why do we need to know this? What does she expect? You can’t have it both ways. Crave attention and then get pissed when it doesn’t go the way you want it to. God these self entitled celebrities think we care. Especially the has-beens’

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2020 3:45 PM

[quote] I have blocked her account on twitter and dump too.

Does simply not taking the extra bother to look at their sites no longer work? Or is blocking them the equivalent of stomping your foot for emphasis?

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2020 4:03 PM

She is dumb as a fucking rock I would be shocked if she wasn't voting for Trump - she's his target audience

by Anonymousreply 104October 18, 2020 4:06 PM

Throw another cult on the fire Kirs.

by Anonymousreply 105October 18, 2020 4:44 PM

She's fat, stupid, and ill-informed - the perfect Dump voter!

by Anonymousreply 106October 18, 2020 5:51 PM

"I am voting for Trump, so there !" "You can't make me listen to to reason, so there"!

by Anonymousreply 107October 18, 2020 5:56 PM

Trump does the best with poorly educated voters.

by Anonymousreply 108October 18, 2020 6:58 PM

Kamala fucked her way to power? So did Trump's third wife... and Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2020 7:00 PM

She wanted to lose weight but she went to a mechanic because he wasn't a nutritionist.

by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2020 8:31 PM

Can't imagine having a need for attention like that. Well, she got it,.

by Anonymousreply 111October 19, 2020 2:39 AM

She was a cunt on the set of Drop Dead Gorgeous. DL should hate her for that alone.

Alley was, by all accounts, a memorable presence on set — for better or for worse. As Jann put it, "It was my introduction to, 'Oh, that person's a huge fucking star.'"

According to Williams, Alley — who declined to comment for this story — refused to wear many of the costumes chosen for her and didn't show up to fittings. Instead, she had her clothes sent to the Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood and would try them on there. She also turned down working with the on-set dialect coach. Malloy recalled Alley's first day on set: "She gets up there and she announces that she's just quit smoking, she's on a diet, and she's got her period. And she's not fucking kidding."

Ever the optimist, Sterling maintained that Alley was a joy to work with, and a "hoot" on set. "At one point, we were working on something and she looks at me and goes, 'Maybe I should have read the script,'" Sterling recounted. "And it just made me laugh."

Hearing that anecdote for the first time, Williams is less convinced it was a joke. Her response to Alley's "maybe I should have read the script" comment was a sardonic "You think?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 19, 2020 10:26 PM

I don't understand these people who think he's so great because he's "not a politician." Wouldn't you at least want someone decent, who was a GOOD businessman, not accused of multiple sex assaults, not affiliated with (and beholden to) the Russian mob, disrespectful of the military, and an an all-around evil, ignorant dipshit? This is the guy you want, over literally anyone else with political experience?

by Anonymousreply 113October 19, 2020 10:39 PM

R113 Joe Biden, gearing up for Thursday's Presidential Debate.

by Anonymousreply 114October 19, 2020 10:49 PM

Sleepy Joe.

Yes, I need rest after the nightmarish dump administration; we all do.

by Anonymousreply 115October 19, 2020 10:58 PM

I'm seeing all these pics from the 80s and 90s and I just don't think Kirstie was ever attractive. In almost every picture taken of her, she looks mean and serious. And that is one hard face. She was destined not to age well.

by Anonymousreply 116October 19, 2020 11:04 PM

R57... utter BULLSHIT! TRUMP HAS OF THIS DATE BUILT LESS THAN (NOW UNDERSTAND THIS) 10 MILES OF NEW, I REPEAT NEW WALL! THAT'S IT! all everything else is building up or updating what is already existing!... if i put a new alternator in my car or a new muffler, guess what's? it's STILL not a new car!..

by Anonymousreply 117October 19, 2020 11:05 PM

The bitch has serious mental issues. Of course she's voting for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 118October 19, 2020 11:15 PM

She was at one time, R116.

by Anonymousreply 119October 19, 2020 11:15 PM

In honor of her lustrous career...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 19, 2020 11:16 PM

50 Cent has also endorsed Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 19, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote]50 Cent has also endorsed Trump.

I'm a lifelong Democrat who was all ready to vote for Biden, but if 50 Cent endorses Trump, that's good enough for me! Trump it is!

by Anonymousreply 122October 20, 2020 12:07 AM

Like any cult member, she just blocks everybody so her timeline consists of people parroting her narrow opinions back to her.

by Anonymousreply 123October 20, 2020 12:12 AM

R123, you just described half of Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 124October 20, 2020 12:16 AM

Whatever happened to Miss Cabbage? He's been keeping quiet.

by Anonymousreply 125October 20, 2020 12:21 AM

A black man voting for a racist.

by Anonymousreply 126October 20, 2020 12:23 AM

[quote]A black man voting for a racist.

Not unlike the Log Cabinettes endorsing a president who's dedicated to taking away equal rights for gays.

by Anonymousreply 127October 20, 2020 12:43 AM

I'm with you Kristie.

by Anonymousreply 128October 20, 2020 12:47 AM

Because I'm stupid.

by Anonymousreply 129October 20, 2020 12:51 AM

R128 in the drive-thru at In-n-Out on Sunset?

by Anonymousreply 130October 20, 2020 1:33 AM

Money is more important to "fitty" than self-respect.

by Anonymousreply 131October 20, 2020 1:56 AM

[quote]I'm with you Kristie.

Yes, we know, Tom.

by Anonymousreply 132October 20, 2020 2:51 AM

Love Patricia Arquette's tweet to Kirstie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 20, 2020 3:01 AM

Really, R133? That was kind of a bland comeback.

by Anonymousreply 134October 20, 2020 4:21 AM

[quote] Really, [R133]? That was kind of a bland comeback.

Sometimes less is more. What comeback did you tweet to Kirstie Alley? I didn't tweet one so Patricia Arquette's was better than what I did.

by Anonymousreply 135October 20, 2020 4:34 AM

Ken Olin, Richard Marx, Kristen Johnston and Soledad O'Brien all tweeted at her. I've never seen other famous people join in.

by Anonymousreply 136October 20, 2020 4:56 AM

She's been a trumptard from the beginning , not sure why anyone thinks she would have changed her mind. Being in the MAGAt cult isn't that different from being in the Scientology cult.

by Anonymousreply 137October 20, 2020 5:18 AM

Thanks for giving that article R112. If you read it, she comes across one of those people who's all about making her "hardships" known to anyone who will lesson. She reminds me a lot of a friend who has a similar unhinged personaity, saying controversial things simply for attention or bringing attention to how horrible things are for her. I feel bad for Alley, she definitely didn't have to go that way.

One thing I find odd is this constant allure Trumpsters reference to his not being a politician. I understand the general gist of what they mean (politicians do kinda suck). But they don't actually seem to realize that being a political player and being a part of running a complex government does require a bit of knowledge and skill. While I think, before he was elected, the idea of maybe getting someone in office who wasn't a seasoned career politician could be enticing, it's been clearly shown that a position as high as president really does require some experience in the political arena. I actually don't think Trump has any knowledge of our Constitution and how it lays out how the government is supposed to work. So when people talk about liking Trump because he's not a politican, they may as well say the same thing about letting their kids' teacher plan their investment strategy instead of a banker, or having a priest fix their car. There is a point where liking him because of his political inexperience is incredibly silly. At a certain point, one has to acknowledge that, in order to be a successful at a task, they need to have some experience in it.

by Anonymousreply 138October 20, 2020 10:25 AM

"....anyone who will listen." Sheesh, that was a clunker of a typo. Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 139October 20, 2020 10:26 AM

[quote]I went on her Twitter and asked her who Xenu was voting for.

Well, that was idiotic since Xenu is the clam version of Satan. You'd think if you're going to troll someone about their cult, you could first bother learning the abject basics of their belief system first. $cienos don't even learn Xenu exists until OT8.

by Anonymousreply 140October 20, 2020 10:38 AM

Career politician=experience.

Experience=bad.

Education =bad.

Personal bankruptcy =good.

Nepotism= good.

by Anonymousreply 141October 20, 2020 11:26 AM

Xenu isn’t really a correlate to Satan. Satan of the Old Testament was an agent of God who tested human beings’ commitments to God, effectively by torturing them in ever-crueller ways to determine how much any individual could take before he (shes didn’t matter in those stories; they were property) condemned God. Later, Satan was conflated with Lucifer, who had been God’s favorite angel until God changed loyalties on a whim and Lucifer asked why he had been rejected after being a faithful servant. Lucifer was punished for questioning God by being cast out of heaven and down to hell. This Satan-Lucifer hybrid was effectively a version of a pagan trickster deity, and John Milton capably redefined the character in Paradise Lost as a master manipulator and deceiver who resented human beings for taking his place as God’s favorite creation.

Xenu is more of a Superman villain type. He was the dictator of a galaxy that became overpopulated and so to solve that problem, he banished some of his people to Earth, imprisoned them inside volcanoes and then blew up the volcanoes with nuclear bombs. The spirits of those beings evolved into human beings, say the Scientologists, and they infect us as “soul fleas” that Scientologists believe their church has the power to eradicate.

When a Scientologist “goes clear,” that means that their mind and bodies have been cleared of soul fleas or “thetans.” Tom Cruise railed against Brooke Shields for taking antidepressants because Scientologists believe that psychology and psychiatry are evil practices developed by evil beings to keep the soul fleas inside our spirits.

So not exactly the same as Satan. Much more like a modern comic book mythology involving aliens and good-versus-evil supervillains, plus Tom Cruise in elevator shoes.

“75,000,000 years ago, Xenu headed the Galactic Federation, which was an organization of 76 planets that had already existed for 20,000,000 years. The planets were suffering a tremendous problem with overpopulation. Xenu's draconian solution to the matter was to gather large numbers of people, kill them, freeze their thetans (souls), and transport the frozen thetans to Earth, which they called Teegeeack. The thetans were left in the vicinity of volcanoes, which were, in turn, destroyed in a series of nuclear explosions.

“Members of the Galactic Federation eventually rebelled against Xenu, fighting him for six years before he was finally captured and imprisoned on a planet that today is barren desert. Within the "mountain trap" on this unnamed world, Xenu still lives.”

by Anonymousreply 142October 20, 2020 11:31 AM

She looks like an old washed up thick necked mule.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 20, 2020 11:33 AM

[quote] Ken Olin, Richard Marx, Kristen Johnston and Soledad O'Brien all tweeted at her.

That's A list?

by Anonymousreply 144October 20, 2020 12:51 PM

The only list Kirstie Alley cares about is the list of saturated and trans fats, i.e. her weekly diet.

by Anonymousreply 145October 20, 2020 12:57 PM

What I don’t get is why people mock her for her weight, completely ignoring how grotesque she is otherwise. Trump is ugly and people call him ugly. Alley is ugly and people only call her fat and crazy. She looks like a monster. The woman doesn’t even bother to brush her hair.

by Anonymousreply 146October 20, 2020 1:08 PM

R144 who said A-list?

by Anonymousreply 147October 20, 2020 2:40 PM

Because I'm an ignorant cow with brain damage.

by Anonymousreply 148October 20, 2020 3:50 PM

I have to agree with R134. I'd prefer she actually point out what Trump is and no one with a modicum of decency could support him.

by Anonymousreply 149October 20, 2020 4:00 PM

Poor Miss Alley.

by Anonymousreply 150October 20, 2020 4:07 PM

If you're on twitter and haven't been blocked by Kirstie yet, you need to get on that

by Anonymousreply 151October 20, 2020 8:03 PM

R151 or James Woods

by Anonymousreply 152October 20, 2020 8:04 PM

This bitch used too many drugs.

by Anonymousreply 153October 20, 2020 8:05 PM

She must be in trouble with the IRS, or something. You get paid to go on fox "news" because they claim those shows are not the news, so you have to pay the talent. So she is probably getting paid for her appearances. She is so desperate, over something. Why now?

Republicans have to PAY people to endorse them publicly, which is fun in a twisted way if you think about it. This is why there are undecided voters. They get paid to go into the RNC focus groups etc.

Hopefully, they all VOTE JOE BIDEN.

And report if they are pressured or corpse into voting for Republicans/Trump.

by Anonymousreply 154October 20, 2020 8:14 PM

As I've said before: James Woods now has way too much time on his hands because all of the schools are closed and he has no school girls to prey upon.

by Anonymousreply 155October 20, 2020 9:14 PM

They pay them?

by Anonymousreply 156October 20, 2020 9:16 PM

r113 that's all they have. They use it to justify their racism.

by Anonymousreply 157October 20, 2020 9:23 PM

No way does Alley have that many genuine Twitter followers.

by Anonymousreply 158October 20, 2020 9:26 PM

R158, she doesn't. And I suspect many bots were created after her endorsement to make her look more influential than she actually is. Almost half a million are fake:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 20, 2020 9:34 PM

Still not bad numbers at 67%, to be fair, R159.

by Anonymousreply 160October 20, 2020 9:36 PM

So a Hollywood celebrity and Scientologist is endorsing Trump and a very conservative, retired admiral who commanded the raid on OBL is endorsing Biden.

What does this tell the average Trump supporter?

by Anonymousreply 161October 20, 2020 9:38 PM

R159, because many of the right-wing tools who always scream about Hollywood, are desperate for ANYONE from Hollywood to endorse their idiotic pov.

It's like Trump who screams about Hollywood, but we all know he'd rather be at dinner with George Clooney and Leo DiCaprio than war vets and coal miners.

by Anonymousreply 162October 20, 2020 9:41 PM

She paid millions of dollars to gain SUPER POWER cult status.

Like Tom Cruise, she actually believes she can heal the sick with her presence.

by Anonymousreply 163October 20, 2020 11:23 PM

Is she as high level as Cruise, R163?

by Anonymousreply 164October 20, 2020 11:37 PM

Tom Cruise is regarded as just under David Miscavige

by Anonymousreply 165October 20, 2020 11:51 PM

Chrissy Metz is going to play Kirstie in the straight to Trump TV biopic - Alley You Can Eat! The Kirsty Alley Story

by Anonymousreply 166October 21, 2020 12:01 AM

[quote]Tom Cruise is regarded as just under David Miscavige

No one wants to be under Kirstie Alley.

by Anonymousreply 167October 21, 2020 11:18 PM

She spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on cocaine in the 80s. Her standard line during interviews when she was on Cheers was that now she spends the same amount each week on flowers for herself that she used to spend on cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 168October 21, 2020 11:21 PM

R168 when the truth is she was funneling so many double double cheeseburgers through her digestive system that her colon lining was mistaken for a 2-for-1 brisket platter at LA's famed Farmer's Market

by Anonymousreply 169October 21, 2020 11:24 PM

I didn't understand why she is so broke until I remembered she is involved with that cult, they take all your money and then go after the money of everyone you know.

by Anonymousreply 170October 21, 2020 11:29 PM

Now the fat bitch is assuming that everyone on unemployment is voluntarily not working by choice and that there are plenty of jobs available.🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 2, 2021 9:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!