Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pandemic Fatigue Grips U.S. and Europe As White People Tire of Not Being Able to Eat in Restaurants

[QUOTE]There is now a growing tendency to risk the dangers of the virus. Rituals of hope and unity have given way to exhaustion and frustration as people flock to bars, restaurants, bowling alleys, sporting events and parties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2020 2:52 AM

FF

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2020 1:58 AM

I can't say i blame them. I am getting sick of sitting home all the time too. I am thinking of flying to Egypt.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2020 2:02 AM

It is amazing how dependent we have become on eating out. Trained little capitalist slaves who are addicted to eating out and buying stuff. Sad. I’m just as guilty. But how pathetic that is what are lives are spent on now.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2020 2:05 AM

White people?

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2020 2:06 AM

I would pick up food from restaurants to take home all the time when I was working. I never had time or energy to cook working full-time. Now that I’m unemployed I have plenty of time and do not mind cooking at all. just made some nice flank steak with acorn squash!

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2020 2:08 AM

why did you add trolling to your headline, you nasty cunt, OP?

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2020 2:08 AM

OP, why are you making his about race? I live in California and plenty of young black people keep getting busted for having house parties at rented estates all around Los Angeles. It’s no one race spreading this virus. It’s just stupid people causing it.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2020 2:08 AM

yes, R4, it is elitist white people making oversized salaries who frequented bars and restaurants

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2020 2:09 AM

Let’em die.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2020 2:15 AM

[R7] socializing and house parties are part of their culture...how dare you post your racist reactions to these individuals to justify your white guilt over not eating out?

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2020 2:15 AM

R10 I’m not white.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2020 2:18 AM

Yes, white people are the worst.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 2:23 AM

OP LSA NiBi

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2020 2:41 AM

Bullshit R8. Plenty of people of colour dine out in Europe. European is not a synonym for white. You're very similar to the anti-Jewish troll... Stop adding white, when another adjective like entitled, or well to do, etc. will suffice. Stop being a shit stirer, PLEASE.

You could have had a perfectly appropriate and timely thread, had you not proclaimed your racism like this. F/F & eternally blocked. I rarely make such declarations, but I'm so bloody sick of you, and the others engaging in such shameless race baiting behaviour.

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2020 2:43 AM

[quote] European is not a synonym for white.

To most people it is.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2020 2:49 AM

Nasty troll. Fuck off. Die.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2020 2:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!