Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matthew McConaughey's dad died during sexy times!

“I got a call from my Mom. ‘Your dad died.’ My knees buckled. I couldn’t believe it. He was my dad. Nobody or nothing could kill him. Except mom. He’d always told me and my brothers, ‘Boys, when I go, I’m gonna be makin’ love to your mother.’ And that’s what happened. He had a heart attack when he climaxed.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2020 1:13 AM

Wow. PR reps working from home must be running outta ideas. Nobody needed to know any of that.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2020 12:46 AM

This is so "on-brand" for McBongo

taking the death of his father and making it a really cringey story

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2020 12:50 AM

And it happened 28 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2020 12:53 AM

Glad the old man got his!! Talk about coitus interruptus!

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2020 12:56 AM

Was McConaughey less annoying when he was young and hot?

Or were we just not paying attention to his words then?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2020 12:58 AM

He looks a lot like his mom. She's very attractive, and also a killer in bed evidently.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2020 12:58 AM

[quote]Wow. PR reps working from home must be running outta ideas. Nobody needed to know any of that

It's an excerpt from his book but he's been telling this story for years. He and Hugh Grant set their parents up on a date while they were promoting "The Gentlemen". Hugh Grant's father is still alive so if they did go out, he didn't get lucky.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2020 1:00 AM

TMI, Mickey B. TM ... I.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2020 1:06 AM

These things happen.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2020 1:10 AM

Early in his career my husband worked in a morgue ( he did harvesting for corneal transplants). He saw many, many cases of Cardiac/ stroke patients who came through the morgue whose contributing factors were being in the final the throws of passion. He said it was common shop talk to say, they often envied individuals who went out that way. Even to this day, my husband says he wouldn't mind expiring that way- frankly, I'm not so keen to try it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2020 1:15 AM

“I’M GOING! I’M GOING!”

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2020 1:18 AM

So is McConaughey bi or what? I get bi vibes.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 1:23 AM

He says the parents had a volatile relationship. Were they white trash? I know nothing about him.

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2020 1:24 AM

Very informational OP about how to rid a husband. I will oil my vagine and see if it work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2020 1:25 AM

What kind of piece of shit tells this kind of story about their mother to the press ? What a classless scum.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2020 1:48 AM

[quote] Were they white trash?

Is he literally white?

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2020 1:54 AM

His mother wrote about it herself in 2008.

Matthew McConaughey's father died having sex with his mom, Mama McConaughey says in her new book, "I Amaze Myself!"

“On Monday mornings, he and I often said goodbye by making love,” Kay McConaughey tells Us Weekly. “But one day, all of a sudden, it just happened. I knew that something was wrong, because I didn’t hear anything from him. Just nothing," she says. "But it was just the best way to go!”

When her husband couldn’t be revived, she made sure he was taken from the house in the nude.

“I was just so proud to show off my big old Jim McConaughey — and his gift,” she says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2020 1:56 AM

R11 - LOL - I'm Coming, I'm Coming, I'm Coming...and...He went.

Get this dead body off of me! Take him away and bring me another LOVER!

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2020 1:57 AM

Mom's a famewhore! Whaddya know?

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2020 2:07 AM

Icky kaa kaa

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2020 2:40 AM

[quote]whose contributing factors were being in the final the throws of passion

Oh, dear.

Were they crocheted throws or just regular cotton?

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2020 2:41 AM

Why are people surprised about the story of his dad dying during sex? He's been talking about that for years.

by Anonymousreply 22October 21, 2020 10:49 PM

Matthew Macconaughey is so sexy. I love men with big ass, big chest and big nipples. Yummy.

by Anonymousreply 23October 21, 2020 11:01 PM

That story about his dad dying during sex with his mother is old news. He's been talking about it for years, since he first became mega famous.

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2020 12:23 AM

He must be so exhausting to live with. His wife is earning every penny

by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2020 12:30 AM

McBongo is a tacky Trumpanzee; this doesn't surprise at all. Bad plastic surgery victim with recalcitrant BO as well. Even before the surgeries, I never did get the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2020 1:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!