Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Voight: "The left are deceitful and have lied to the American people... Let us ask God to rid this horror."

He needs to be put in a home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 2:49 AM

I don't understand how any sane person could possible say that the left is lying as an argument defending Trump, the worst liar in history. Do they not see the hypocrisy? I have zero respect for anybody who is supporting Trump at this point.

by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2020 12:24 AM

Both sides are lying.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2020 12:25 AM

He had a nice ass...once.

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2020 12:32 AM

[quote] Both sides are lying. - Angelina

Well you would know all about lying.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2020 12:37 AM

Call your children, R4. They're forgetting they have a dad.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2020 12:38 AM

If Trump leaves the country, please take Jon.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2020 1:00 AM

Sorry Voight, that's not how a democracy works. But keep praying, if you're that desperate... and remember not to vote.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2020 1:14 AM

I wonder what sort of relationship he has with his grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2020 1:15 AM

[quote] Call your children, [R4]. They're forgetting they have a dad.

When the mother alienates the children and does all she can to keep them from their father for 4 years then you got a problem, Houston.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2020 1:17 AM

OP, I concur. I'm afraid it is too late for him.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2020 1:19 AM

I guess his depiction of Joe Buck’s intellect required no acting.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2020 2:42 AM

He’s just down right creepy.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2020 2:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!