Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matthew Shephard

Not to dredge this all up again but it was the anniversary of the death of Matthew Shepard. Elizabeth Vargas did that show where it was claimed that Matthew died as a result of a bad drug deal and was intimate with one of his killers. What’s your take on the story. Was it a gay hate crime?

Regardless, I still feel so bad for his mother. She’s still beyond heartbroken.

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2020 5:38 PM

He's been dead longer than he was alive and his mother has another child that she ought to be concentrating upon. Grief and hate benefit nobody.

See the video below to see how it destroys people. There are longer versions out there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 11:48 PM

I should have added that I knew all of the people in the YouTube, especially Winnie who never found her son Keith.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 11:51 PM

Whatever became of that alcoholic cunt Vargas?

by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2020 12:20 AM

I think she’s working.

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2020 9:10 PM

So was it drugs and not a hate crime?

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2020 6:56 AM

Maybe a little of both. Didn't he have a sexual relationship with one of the killers? They plead guilty to a hate crime because it meant they wouldn't get the death penalty. Who really knows. Even if drugs were involved there could be some shame/homophobia in the motive.

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2020 6:59 AM

It was a hate crime. The drug crime business was invented later by unrepentant killers.

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2020 7:04 AM

Liar! He did not have a sex relationship with either of them. This was the prototype for QAnon, wasn't it? Outrageous rumours repeated endlessly.

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2020 5:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!