Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill’s Bahamas Home

After more than 20 years together, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw don't quite finish each other's sentences. Instead, the two long-married country-music stars have developed a manner of speaking that can only be described as down-right harmonious, with each supplying an instrumental part of the whole. Consider, for example, the way they talk about the first time they saw the future site of their beloved Bahamas home. “There was just a little shack,” McGraw recalls, “that someone——”

“They were friends of the owner,” Hill interjects. “——had sort of floated up onto the beach.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 11, 2021 8:47 PM

Thank you OP for finding this. I was the poster in the Tim McGraw & Faith Hill Voting thread that mentioned this incredible house. Now let's see who has something negative to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 3:50 PM

Fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 3:53 PM

Don’t they have bugs?

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 3:54 PM

I wonder if it is close to Lenny Kravitz' place on Eleuthera

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2020 12:21 AM

Is that the dude from Sling Blade?

Anyway, I like it, but I bet they've got huge spiders there and I'd worry they'd nestle in the lattice of the ceilings and then drop down into my open mouth while I'm sleeping like this scary movie I saw on cable a million years ago.

But other than that, it's gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2020 12:35 AM

I love both but the really need to stop tanning. In those photos they look older. Tim's plugs are looking good.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2020 12:41 AM

Paradise!

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2020 12:52 AM

What about Marxist guerrillas? Does the Bahamas have that?

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2020 5:05 PM

More photos of the property, now on the market at the bargain price of $35 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 11, 2021 7:34 PM

They're advertising it as a four-bedroom ISLAND?

by Anonymousreply 10May 11, 2021 7:42 PM

Wow- Architectural Digest sure does still know how to suck some celebrity dick! That said, the house is very nice.

by Anonymousreply 11May 11, 2021 7:45 PM

The building materials are meh.

by Anonymousreply 12May 11, 2021 7:48 PM

Beautiful place. Beautiful people. She's one lucky gal to be able to work that hot man over whenever she wants.

by Anonymousreply 13May 11, 2021 7:49 PM

I hate wall-mounted TVs in the bedroom, especially when angled. Feels like a hospital.

by Anonymousreply 14May 11, 2021 8:36 PM

It’s heavenly.

by Anonymousreply 15May 11, 2021 8:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!