Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former "Apprentice" Star Plans to Fire the Governor of Florida

... if DeSantis doesn't deliver the state. Fortunately these disturbing, authoritarian-tinged "jokes" of his are seeming more and more like just jokes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 3:48 PM

I can't wait til this fuckpuppet is frogmarched by a squad of military police in his leaking XXXXL adult diaper Live: On Fox News, for all of his "best people" to see.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 2:16 PM

They always say there’s a kernel of truth in every joke.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 2:47 PM

Fuck corona for not doing its job.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 3:29 PM

R1 thank you for my new favorite word - "fuckpuppet."

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 3:30 PM

Even after hearing this threat, DeSantis will still kiss his ass and cow-tow faithfully. Anyone else with a backbone would say enough is enough and turn tails on Trump. After Trump loses and heads down to Mar-a-Lago, if I were DeSantis I would do everything I could to make his life in Palm Beach unbearable- zoning, whatever. If its a local issue, take away home rule and get it done. Remove all of his previous privileges.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 3:45 PM

Oh no, OP! We're all going to DIE!!

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 3:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!