Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My parents give me a 2 million apartment, should I retired?

My parents, who I love dearly, has given me a 2 million apartment. They said it will be impossible for my generation to buy a home. I can do whatever I want with it. I am planning to renting it out 3k a month, and fuck off to Philipine or Malaysia or Indonisia to retire. I am thinking of spending everyday taking nap, going to the beach and fucking gay asian boy. Would it be too soon for a 25 years old?

by AsianGayBoireply 2610/17/2020

Duolingo.

by AsianGayBoireply 110/17/2020

0/10

by AsianGayBoireply 210/17/2020

What a fuckin stupid thread

by AsianGayBoireply 310/17/2020

Rent it out and take beginning English lessons with the money.

by AsianGayBoireply 410/17/2020

OP, at that price, I assume that apt is in NYC. Your maintenance fees are probably $3,000 a month, so your rent will just cover that.

by AsianGayBoireply 510/17/2020

First, open the window. Second, jump out. Bye Gurl.

by AsianGayBoireply 610/17/2020

You need to spend it on English lessons, rehab, or better AI, bb.

by AsianGayBoireply 710/17/2020

[quote] a 2 million apartment

Two million what, square inches, yen, Euros, dollars, pesos?

by AsianGayBoireply 810/17/2020

FAIL FAIL FAIL

by AsianGayBoireply 910/17/2020

You're obviously not American but pretending to be, so I'd like to know if the troll farm you work for knows that THIS is the sort of thing you're spending your time on.

You know what, let me speak with your manager.

by AsianGayBoireply 1010/17/2020

Are your parents aware that they've gifted the world with a complete moron?

by AsianGayBoireply 1110/17/2020

Why would a 25-year-old gay want to get trapped in some shithole Muslim countries like Malaysia or Indonesia?

by AsianGayBoireply 1210/17/2020

R12 have you been to either?

by AsianGayBoireply 1310/17/2020

[quote]My parents, who I love dearly, has given me a 2 million apartment.

Hire a tutor. Or better yet, secretary.

by AsianGayBoireply 1410/17/2020

[quote]I am thinking of spending everyday taking nap, going to the beach and fucking gay asian boy.

Just the one boy?

by AsianGayBoireply 1510/17/2020

R13 - yes. Not very friendly to gay people at all. Yes, you might like them if you are a homo who doesn't have gay sex but enjoy hiking instead. Philippines is a tad better, or maybe Thailand and Taiwan are much better for gay people.

by AsianGayBoireply 1610/17/2020

R16 good to know. When I decide to go for a sex vacation I will be sure to visit Thailand.

by AsianGayBoireply 1710/17/2020

The market is crashing. It’s worth $750,00z. Sell it and put the money in mutual funds for retirement at 65.

by AsianGayBoireply 1810/17/2020

[quote] My parents

Are dead

[quote] who I love dearly

loved dearly

[quote] has given me a 2 million apartment.

No, they didn't.

[quote] They said it will be impossible for my generation to buy a home.

You're a septaugenarian. You should have thought of that 40 years ago.

[quote] I can do whatever I want with it.

With what? The imaginary $2 million?

[quote] I am planning to renting it out 3k a month,

No, you're not.

[quote] and fuck off to Philipine or Malaysia or Indonisia to retire.

You'll need a passport. Do you know what that is?

[quote] I am thinking of spending everyday taking nap,

You already do that here.

[quote] going to the beach and fucking gay asian boy.

Boris, your vernacular is showing.

[quote] Would it be too soon for a 25 years old?

Too soon for him to feign interest, steal your wallet and turn you into shark bait?

by AsianGayBoireply 1910/17/2020

You need to live in it for two years so that when you sell it, you won't have to pay taxes on the entire value of the property (minus what your parents initially paid for the property). In the meantime, your parents need to pay the upkeep if you do not have the funds to do so. Otherwise, it is a stupid move on the part of your parents.

by AsianGayBoireply 2010/17/2020

Yes, you rent. Then fuck gay boy night, go school day. Learn English. Stay off computer.

by AsianGayBoireply 2110/17/2020

Two million what, dear?

by AsianGayBoireply 2210/17/2020

[quote]a stupid move on the part of your parents.

Is it?

by AsianGayBoireply 2310/17/2020

Spend some of that money on an ESL class. Your English is terrible.

by AsianGayBoireply 2410/17/2020

Me love you long time babe OP

Offsite Link
by AsianGayBoireply 2510/17/2020

I hope your next trick strangles you with your wig.

by AsianGayBoireply 2610/17/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!