Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump: "My Presidency Was Just A Social Experiment!"

It would make sense!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 2:29 PM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 11:11 AM

R1 this thread may not be for you, dear. Might I suggest something in gastronomy? Instawhoring?

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 11:22 AM

still going to prison, shitler. your kids and your grandkids too.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 11:34 AM

Dumb Cunt

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 11:38 AM

not social experiment.

GRIFT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 11:39 AM

Love Noel Casler. Wonder why no big network will do a legitimate interview with him, though. Seems no one wants to touch the drug issue with a 10 foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 11:43 AM

Well, there is a lot more to it, some GOP fuckers got real rich from this experiment and they got their judges. But I don't doubt that for Putin it was just a game to see how far it would go and this experiment also would show how much Americans would take before they retaliate against their government; how much he could collect new allies like XI, Erdogan, Assad to do the experiment again with even more devastating consequences for western alliances.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 12:43 PM

Sometimes you need to abort the experiment. Abort. ABORT! A B O R T!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 12:49 PM

What am I missing? The article talks about things Trump said, but offers no specifics as to when or where he said them. It mentions leaked documents but doesn’t say what’s in them. I very much WANT this to be true. Did something happen yesterday that I missed?

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 1:01 PM

Its a fun satire in OP's link.

Trump Presidency was an accident. He ran so that he could create more buzz to create his own cable channel.

Then in the last months of the campaign, he realized he could win and that appealed to 1) his narcissistic needs and 2) his very great financial needs.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 1:01 PM

The era of corruption, destruction, distortion, and incompetence.

No more orange shit.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 1:03 PM

It isn't fun satire, it's the ramblings of a mentally ill person.

Aren't we lucky to be alive in an age that gives such people a huge platform to spew their nonsense!

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 2:14 PM

Now he really wants people to think he's crazy? Might this be in aid of a future defense for when he gets involved in various criminal and civil suits?

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 2:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!