Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tiffany Trump hosting a Trump PRIDE rally in Florida today

Along with our own Aunt Tom, Richard Grenell.

Please let there be thousands of pissed-off LGBs outside and about eight self-loathing queens inside.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 21, 2020 7:12 AM

So much embarrassment and self-loathing. What a disgrace. Like cattle showing up to support a slaughterhouse.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 6:07 AM

All of them FAT WHORES and FAT GAY WHORES!

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 6:19 AM

I think the deal was Trump paid for his failed abortion's law school tuition if she promised to hit the campaign trail for him.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 7:53 AM

Now this is one gay event where it would actually be fun to watch Omar Mateen dropping by.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 7:57 AM

I bet DL Fave and Trump-Lover Rob Smith will be there!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 8:05 AM

Even Newt Gingrich is retweeting Rob...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 8:07 AM

Of course they trot out the fat one to pay lip service to gay rights

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 8:47 AM

Oh, she’s the designated... ally?

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 10:14 AM

"The honorable", titles like that seem so un-American.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 10:56 AM

Now this is one gay event where it would actually be fun to watch Omar Mateen dropping by.

What a disgusting comment, R4. For those who don't get R4's "joke", Omar Marteen slaughtered 49 gay men in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 11:26 AM

You can be the catering will be quite plentiful

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 11:33 AM

Liking me is camp! Vote for my father!

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 11:41 AM

But didn't Eric Trump recently declare himself to be the LGBT ally?

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 11:51 AM

I think he retracted after someone explained to him what the letters mean.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 12:00 PM

Good, I hope they take lots and lots of photos of them so they can be blocked from all the gay hookup apps. Watch how fast they will change their tune.

The only conservative Republican gays I have known all lied or hid it for months before I got to know them. Now, since I am you friend I wouldn't break it off but when that leads over to "California is a nanny state and all the Mexicans are illegal" then I am done with you. True colors come flying out.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 12:10 PM

It's well known Tiffany hates Trump, so it's obvious he must have told her "look chubs, you want any inheritance from me you'd better roll your fat ass out there and support me".

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2020 12:26 PM

While all the scuzzy rats are leaving the sinking ship, dumb Tiffany (hell, has there ever been a smart Tiffany??) is trying hard to climb on board.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2020 12:29 PM

I think the three older ones are running out of steam. They know what's coming. They know their father is a mental case. Junior Mint even wanted to have an intervention.

But it will be very interesting to see where all these people land after Trump loses. I can't imagine that Trump or Ivanka/Jared would ever return to New York City. Surely they're all pariahs there now. And I think the Trump company will fold relatively quickly and Junior Mint and Eric would probably flee the city as well. The only place I can see they could even begin to have any sort of calm life would be in one of the big GOP enclaves in south Florida. But I think all of them will suffer for the last 4 years for most of the rest of their lives. They will always be the butt of jokes. I don't think too many people will want to be friendly with them.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2020 12:55 PM

Trump will move to the middle east or Russia to avoid all he legal issues. He's already started joking about leaving if he loses.

JerVanka will probably move to Israel for the same reasons.

Jr Mint will try to run for some kind of office. Eric will be his running mate or personal assistant.

Melania to everyone's surprise will stay with Trump for a few years at least, then suddenly a break up once she finds a new man with REAL money.

Barron will rebel and try to save his name as Satan's Spawn by publicly rejecting everything Daddy stood for while he continues to live off daddies money and eventually turns into daddy.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2020 1:05 PM

[quote]Tiffany Trump hosting a Trump PRIDE rally

Did they run out of Drag Queens?

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2020 1:06 PM

Homegirl looked like she was on the sauce for this appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 20, 2020 9:23 PM

She did real good! Thanks for helping Joe.

by Anonymousreply 22October 20, 2020 9:33 PM

She looks like a fat Ivanka here. That's a compliment to Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 23October 20, 2020 9:44 PM

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 24October 20, 2020 9:45 PM

R21 Wow, that Trump gene is strong.

by Anonymousreply 25October 20, 2020 9:46 PM

Nina West looks good

by Anonymousreply 26October 20, 2020 9:47 PM

[quote] She looks like a fat Ivanka here. That's a compliment to Ivanka.

No it isn’t!

~ First Daughter, The Honorable Ivanka Trump(r)

by Anonymousreply 27October 20, 2020 9:49 PM

Fuck her

by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2020 9:50 PM

I can only imagine all of the brain dead gay instahos who proudly posted their pics from the event.

by Anonymousreply 29October 20, 2020 9:51 PM

From what I read there were like 20 people there max.

by Anonymousreply 30October 20, 2020 9:56 PM

OP, regarding your opening pic: Every time I see a Marine saluting Trump, I want to puke. Those poor guys assigned to him. It has to be a punishment of sorts.

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2020 9:56 PM

My god, watching Tiffany stumble through a speech is hilarious. She talks like she a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2020 9:58 PM

[quote]Fuck her

I don't think you're gonna find anyone on the DL willing to take that one for the team.

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2020 9:58 PM

R21, yup, she drank

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2020 9:59 PM

Also why in hell was Marla there? Times must be tough if she has to ride Tiffattany's coattails thru all of this given her history with Donnie Johnny

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2020 11:24 PM

I honestly thought it was a drag queen at first. Her voice - ugh. That nose job looks ridiculous on her basketball-sized head.

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2020 11:28 PM

Professional political fag hag has now become a thing!

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2020 11:31 PM

It was either her or Nell, she won on a coin toss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 21, 2020 7:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!