Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING - Trump Threatens To Leave America If He Loses

Then following up, that this is no threat. If Biden wins, Trump is prepared to leave America

Only thing that would make Trump stay, if is everyone votes for him

You don't want to see Trump go, do you?

by Anonymousreply 169October 20, 2020 11:46 AM

Link please. Zero cred = Zero thread

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 1:53 AM

Empty threat. He bluffs a lot.

Also, it’s hard to imagine how this would convince anyone to actually vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 1:54 AM

Only in Trump’s mind does this work. He also said he was killing the stimulus bill for all of us poor unless we voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 1:57 AM

If he plans to do that it's so he can go to a nation without a non-extradition treaty with the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 1:57 AM

Russia, here I come!

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 1:58 AM

If he said this I’d believe it. He is more catching cases than a whore catching crabs in a whore house located in Atlantic City.

He knows he might end up in a never ending legal battle to stay out of jail and the man owes a lot of people a LOT of money.

He can run his Trumptard Television Network from anywhere in the world, and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 2:01 AM

Trump said it at a rally. Biden made an ad about it but I can't find it. This guy-- I assume he's a progressive and Bernie Bros--- said it was one of the best ads Biden has made.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 2:02 AM

* “He is catching more cases than a whore catching crabs in a whore house located in Atlantic City.”

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 2:03 AM

Well, escape or go to jail...those ARE his options.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 2:06 AM

Huh. Putin could get some great sanctions leverage out of a Donnie extradition negotiation.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 2:08 AM

It's all over Twitter. I'm not linking it. You should have a Twitter account if you want the most up to date news

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 2:09 AM

He may have to leave America and go to Russia if he loses. And his entire grifter family may have to go with him

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 2:10 AM

I may just vote twice now!

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 2:12 AM

R12, I doubt Russia would want him for very long or that he would be much use to Putin after he's out of office. They're already tiring of Snowden.

I can see them arranging a McDonalds poisoning for Dump after they grow tired of him.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 2:15 AM

[quote] It's all over Twitter. I'm not linking it. You should have a Twitter account if you want the most up to date news

No, it's not.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 2:15 AM

[quote] No, it's not.

The Lincoln Project just tweeted out the video of Trump saying this with the caption "Promise?"

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2020 2:17 AM

I wonder if he’ll choose Canada or Australia? If only there was a thread somewhere to help him decide...

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2020 2:17 AM

[quote] If he plans to do that it's so he can go to a nation without a non-extradition treaty with the U.S.

I should have written "without an extradition treaty".

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2020 2:18 AM

Who'd take him? Besides the Trumptards here who will still vote for his orange ass. Maybe they can found a new nation "Trumpsylvania" and all leave together.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2020 2:19 AM

Georgia, Turkey, Iran, Russia, North Korea. These are beautiful countries with perfect media that isn’t nasty to the leader! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2020 2:19 AM

Nothing he says is reliable. Just like his Twitter post that he wanted everything pertaining to the Russia investigation declassified. Various interested parties are trying to hold him to his word, and the White House has responded, essentially saying he didn't mean it.

The only thing that makes this even slightly credible is the fact that, if he remains here in the States after losing the office of President, he will become subject to prosecution for all of his crimes. Fleeing to Russia seems the most probable course of action for him. Whether Russia will take him or not is another matter.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2020 2:20 AM

He means flee.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2020 2:20 AM

Well to be fair a lot of shitty, autocratic, criminals do that.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2020 2:21 AM

He can go be best in Slovenia.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2020 2:25 AM

He said it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2020 2:25 AM

Russia may accept him for a few months so that they can drain him of anything he might know, but then they’ll find him to be an obstacle to US relations. Then they'll either kill him or ship him back to the US, maybe both.

Jared and his family will flee to Israel, who gives any Jewish person a right to immigrate.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2020 2:36 AM

He said this at his rally in Georgia tonight.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 2:37 AM

When he loses the election his passport needs to be revoked

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2020 2:41 AM

Shut up, R17. We're not having him.

Anyway, fortunately our borders are closed to everyone but New Zealand.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2020 2:41 AM

OP you read Drudge Report way too much

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2020 2:41 AM

Sorry, meant to sign that, Australia.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2020 2:42 AM

Some people here need to get a Twitter account to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2020 2:48 AM

I had a dream the other night that after losing the election, he stole Airforce One and fled to North Korea with his family.

I wouldn't put it past him to try to sell our secrets after he is out of office.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2020 2:50 AM

I thought South America was where criminals went to live out their final years.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2020 3:01 AM

If so powerful you, why leave?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2020 3:03 AM

It would be interesting if he went to join his buddy Putin in Russia and Putin gives orders to have him tortured until he reveals all the state secrets he knows.

Assuming Biden's all on top of changing the codes and getting everything secured and wrapped up tight, I could live with that. Hell, I'd pay to watch!

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2020 3:05 AM

Any place that gives him shelter if he’s charged with a crime in the US, will seriously damage relations with the US. I don’t think he’ll be able to hide for more than a year, before being given the boot.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2020 3:05 AM

Bye, Felicia!

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2020 3:13 AM

[quote]Some people here need to get a Twitter account to keep up.

To keep up with what? The latest lies and disinformation?

Never, R32.

Nor Facebook, Instagram, etc. I don't do social media.

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2020 3:13 AM

Another empty promise.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2020 3:18 AM

Don't let the door hit your big fat ass on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2020 3:20 AM

I'd like to see the son of a bitch try to leave, and get arrested by Interpol.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2020 3:23 AM

Sadly, it's just his continual need to project... So many Americans are saying they'll leave the country if he wins, Trump feels the need to flip it around...

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2020 3:37 AM

He just wants to read the massages from his deplorables," Please, don't leave. You're our savior, even more than Jesus. We love you and believe in you." That's all he wants. And, as a bonus, all the news outlets will be reporting this, feeding his ego even more.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2020 3:44 AM

I believe that R3. He won't give it before the election and then - after he loses (because he is a petty, vengeful, spiteful man) - he will make sure we get screwed. It will make him feel better. Asshat.

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2020 3:59 AM

The vast majority of countries on the planet are not allowing Americans to enter because of the pandemic, so he'd be stuck here unless he can get one of his autocratic friends (Russia, Turkey, Hungary, Saudi Arabia) to grant him a waiver.

He's going to be inundated with charges brought by federal and state prosecutors as soon as he's no longer president so he'll need to move fast.

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2020 4:23 AM

He’s flailing in the wind. At 74 and morbidly obese, he will most likely be dead in five years.

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2020 4:37 AM

doo-buy or a Caribbean island with his campaigns donations

not Russia. Russia is a shithole.

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2020 4:43 AM

[quote] doo-buy

I'm going to doo-buy!

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2020 4:45 AM

¡Venga a los Emiratos Árabes Unidos! Bienvenido hermano Donald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2020 4:46 AM

Fuck off telling people to get Twitter if they want a link. If you're posting something on DL, have the very basic level of courtesy and respect for readers to link to it. Otherwise go away and just stay on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2020 4:58 AM

R36, all the King’s horses and all the King’s men couldn’t contain the national security he’d upend.

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2020 5:11 AM

Daily Beast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2020 5:12 AM

R11 I don't

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2020 5:17 AM

I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do, I do, I do, I do. I do believe in spooks.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2020 5:19 AM

It is of course typical trump humor to say that if he loses to Biden, termed by him “the worst candidate in American history” (typical projection from Trump, the actual worst candidate in American history), it’ll be such a disgrace he doesn’t know WHAT he’ll do — he’ll just have to leave the country!

I hate him with the white-hot intensity of a billion exploding suns, on an early August day no less, but he was obviously being a wiseass, as is his way.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2020 5:28 AM

Why do people take anything he says seriously? He is a compulsive liar and a clown.

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2020 5:47 AM

I'll tell you right now, if he loses the election he's totally going to something on inauguration day to upstage Biden so he'll be the center of the news. Even if that means blowing his fucking brains out.

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2020 6:03 AM

That would be his first good decision

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2020 6:08 AM

🎶🎵Humpty Trumpty sat on the wall...

And broke it with his big fat ass!

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2020 6:13 AM

Dubai is an awful place to go if you don’t have money. I’ve read that they don’t let you leave the country if you owe money, that includes taxes. You’re trapped there. And if you don’t pay up, they throw you in jail. The media is monitored, and if you say the wrong thing, you can be arrested. And he has no self control.

He doesn’t have enough money to stay there.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2020 6:44 AM

[quote] Why do people take anything he says seriously? He is a compulsive liar and a clown.

Yeah, I watched the clip of him saying he might move. Though generally without a sense of humor, he was clearly joking in this case. At least, he was joking for now. Who knows; when the SDNY starts coming after him, maybe he’ll leave for real.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2020 6:50 AM

Who cares of Trump leaves America? I sure don't!

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2020 7:49 AM

[quote]Even if that means blowing his fucking brains out.

A not unwelcome idea, though the first five or so bullets wouldn't have much to work with.

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2020 8:26 AM

I think we should send the Trump family and associates to Australia! We owe them one for sending us Rupert Murdoch. To accompany them, we should also deport a bunch of Eastern European whores along with the Trump entourage.

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2020 8:51 AM

Buh-Bye Bitch!!!

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2020 8:54 AM

I don't think even Russia would take the fat fool if he decided to up and leave. And reading between the lines, if he really did say that he didn't mean he'd simply leave if he lost. He meant he'd flee prosecution if he lost.

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2020 9:32 AM

As if we needed more incentive to vote for Biden/Harris!

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2020 10:33 AM

Russia will not take him, he is utterly useless if he loses, not only that, if Trump loses, his family and inner circle all will end up in court and head to prison sooner or later, the only question is who will be the first one? Rudy Giuliani would be the perfect choice to go after first, he has a big mouth and he is a weasel, he will sell Trump in a heartbeat for a plea bargain.

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2020 10:40 AM

Trump would never move out of the country - he's too old and set in his ways. I doubt he's afraid of prison because he's an optimist - he'll count on his lawyers to keep him out of prison and he's probably right. Even with state charges, it would probably take at least two years before anything came to trial, and at the last minute, his lawyers would cut a deal that would keep an almost 80-years-old Trump out of physical prison.

Even if he did flee to Russia, Putin wouldn't have to torture him. Give him a cheeseburger and some flattery, and Trump would spill everything he knew over lunch.

by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2020 10:53 AM

R11 "You should have a Twitter account if you want the most up to date news"

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2020 10:54 AM

If he goes to Russia and takes Vairst Leddy and the tall boy with him, Vairst Leddy and her son at least won't struggle with the language since Russian and Slovene are not that different.

(They do differ, but once you speak one language of the Slavic language branch well, you can usually adopt another Slavic language comparatively easily.)

by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2020 11:14 AM

That fat bitch ain't goin' nowhere. But to jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2020 12:03 PM

I hope everyone of his cult members follow him to what ever country he goes to. I hear he is beloved in India. Maybe Slovenia will take him.

by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2020 12:35 PM

Trump says A LOT to push people's buttons and to cover all the bases and look like he predicted the outcome all along.

When I lose the election it was rigged, if I win it was totally not rigged. Vote for me or I pack my things and go and not give you any hand-outs ... that end in my donors' pockets anyway.

by Anonymousreply 75October 17, 2020 12:37 PM

If this is really true and he’s a man of his word(of course he’s not)then it should make the majority of sane people only more determined to vote.

by Anonymousreply 76October 17, 2020 12:38 PM

I guess Brazil is an option if Bolsonaro manages to stay in power for a longer period of time.

by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2020 12:45 PM

Leave America?! Who would want him? He's worthless in every sense of the word.

Maybe they can go to Napoleon's old place in Saint Helena.

by Anonymousreply 78October 17, 2020 1:04 PM

He would finally fulfill his promise to MAGA by getting the help out of this country.

by Anonymousreply 79October 17, 2020 1:06 PM

Well him moving out would certainly make America great again.

by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2020 1:19 PM

That’s right, r78. Then the fat fuck can be joined in his exile by Jared and his Loch Ness monster necked bitch of a daughter.

In fact throw Bannon, Miss Lindsey, and Moscow Mitch in for good measure.

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2020 1:24 PM

Great idea, r78! That place is full of wallpaper and furnishings in Scheele's Green dye, whichis what killed Napoleon.

by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2020 2:37 PM

He looooves people thinking about him.... wondering what he will do....waiting for his words....

He’s a washed up used car salesman who’s yelp is nothing but a list of his fuck overs.

by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2020 2:43 PM

I have to say that I am curious to see how this will all play out when the Dotard is finally out of office.

However, I’m not getting my hopes up, as I firmly believe that if they ever do try to convict him of anything, it will simply be dragged through the legal system for however long it takes until he dies.

by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2020 3:27 PM

R74, Barron can come here. He's still young and has done nothing yet that would make us hate him.

Melanija and her parents can go fuck themselves.

So can the orange Führer. In fact, he, Melanija, and her parents can go get fucked by Putin, for all we care.

by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2020 4:47 PM

I'm voting twice for trump so he stays in this country!

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2020 4:52 PM

Can we get that in writing, maybe an Executive Order?

by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2020 4:56 PM

Of course the fat fuck will leave the US if he loses.

There are quite a few lawsuits waiting for him.

by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2020 5:05 PM

[quote]Trump Threatens To Leave America If He Loses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2020 5:10 PM

How very American of the President to say that.

by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2020 5:31 PM

[quote]How very American of the President to say that.

Indeed. It's quite instructive to imagine either of the Clintons, Obama, or even G W Bush saying such a thing. No, I can't either.

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2020 5:39 PM

How can Trump pay back over $400 million in loans and also pay for all of the lawyers for his upcoming lawsuits? Has he raped our government coffers enough to do this?

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2020 6:14 PM

He won’t go anywhere. He’ll start a TV network for right wing nut jobs including QAnon followers. He’ll do anything to pay the bills and stay in the public eye. He’ll also fan the flames of racists and domestic terrorism. The best hope is that he is tied up in litigation and dies soon, but he will build on his megalomaniac behavior and try to make a mint. I am 100% sure if this.

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2020 6:22 PM

Bye, bitch!

Keep a cyanide capsule handy for the moment you piss off Vladimir Putin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2020 6:35 PM

No need for the capsule, a nice steaming cup of plutonium tea is awaiting

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2020 6:40 PM

Don't let the metaphorical door hit you in the ass on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2020 6:40 PM

Let's shave his ugly head, tie his tiny hands with duct tape, and ship him to one of those sh*thole countries he has derided in the past. But first, pretend we're taking him to Norway...but we changed our minds.

by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2020 6:47 PM

Instead of a threat, I hope that's a promise.

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2020 7:03 PM

[quote]I wonder if he’ll choose Canada or Australia? If only there was a thread somewhere to help him decide...

Save you the trouble, r17. We don't want him. Markle and Trump - not our problems.

by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2020 7:19 PM

Qatar or Saudi America. No extradition treaty.

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2020 7:42 PM

Oh, dear, now he sounds like those Hollyweird libtards.

by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2020 7:51 PM

To quote Lady Grantham...'oh, do you promise'....

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2020 7:54 PM

Losing the election, getting charged with all sorts of crimes in the US, Russia breathing down his neck for the millions (or billions?) he owes. Trump is so fucked. A second term is almost literally his lifesaver. He is fighting for his life and will do anything to win. The question is if the GOP and Putin will have the same drive to help him as they did in 2016?

I have no doubt that Trump will hand the US over to Putin in order to clear his debt.

by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2020 8:32 PM

I'm waiting for the suicide threat: if you don't vote for me, I'll blow my brains out!

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2020 8:40 PM

[quote]Saudi America

Intentional or Freudian slip?

by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2020 8:41 PM

There's always "The Kingdom"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2020 8:44 PM

"Promise?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2020 8:51 PM

Trump is telegraphing his escape...

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2020 8:54 PM

So tired of his shitshow

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2020 9:05 PM

So tired of his shitshow

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2020 9:05 PM

Biden campaign is flush with cash they should inundate about 12 states with ads.

by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2020 9:20 PM

He won't go to Russia because his creditors are Russians. Some Emiratis or Saudis will take care of enough of his debts to keep the Russians at bay and then Trump will spend his days wherever is most convenient to Israel and Saudi Arabia.

by Anonymousreply 112October 17, 2020 9:24 PM

What would the Saudis get out of him? Why piss off the Russians by protecting him? If Biden wins in a landslide it means that Trump doesn't have enough local followers to help him rule the US or any other country.

by Anonymousreply 113October 17, 2020 9:32 PM

He says that like it's a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 114October 17, 2020 10:28 PM

If Trump owes money to Russia or Saudi Arabia and he flees the US, they won't get their money back. They'll probably poison him or he has national security secrets he can sell them.

by Anonymousreply 115October 17, 2020 10:34 PM

His best friend Kim Jong Un will take him in.

by Anonymousreply 116October 17, 2020 10:35 PM

He wanted to purchase Greenland. Have him move to Greenland and fish for his food. He can try to build a golf course there on rocks and ice.

by Anonymousreply 117October 17, 2020 11:13 PM

R117, better yet, put Trump on an ice floe and let him drift off into the Arctic Ocean forever.

by Anonymousreply 118October 17, 2020 11:18 PM

Oh, yeah, yeah.

Just like that asswipe Limbaugh, who vowed to move to Costa Rica if Obama became president.

Just like that asswipe Miley Cyrus, who vowed to move to Canada if Trump became president.

Can't freaking STAND cockwads who just talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.

by Anonymousreply 119October 17, 2020 11:32 PM

The sad thing is that he's wasting his time with the threats to leave if he loses. The nitwits he's talking to will vote for him if if squats right there in front of them, shits in his hand, and proceeds to eat it. I don't know how he thinks making that comment is going to get him any extra votes.

by Anonymousreply 120October 17, 2020 11:51 PM

[quote] The nitwits he's talking to will vote for him if if squats right there in

If he loses, maybe he can take his idiot voters with him?

by Anonymousreply 121October 17, 2020 11:53 PM

He'll probably go to Israel if he loses. That's where Jared is 100% going, probably taking Ivanka and the children with him.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2020 12:38 AM

Oops! Sorry

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2020 12:46 AM

Oh please let this be true. We get to watch them lose and then leave the country. Could it be because of how much money he owes people here? Could it be because he’s going to stiff so many vendors once again?

Or is this just real fake news? You know the kind Trump likes

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2020 12:59 AM

In the words of Groucho Marx:

"Go, and never darken my towels again!"

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2020 1:05 AM

Anyone have any realtor friends in Elba?

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2020 1:06 AM

In a criminal court case, he only needs one in twelve on the jury to acquit. I know Manafort had Deplorables on his jury, but they were swayed by reasoning to convict, anyway. It will be hard to convict Trump, but it’s possible.

by Anonymousreply 127October 18, 2020 1:32 AM

Not if he’s tried in New York.

by Anonymousreply 128October 18, 2020 1:36 AM

He won't go to any country we have an extradition treaty with. And the ones we don't are not countries he'd ever want to go to.

Honestly, once he's out of office and can't do anything for anyone any longer all his big so-called friends in the international set like Putin and Netanyahu won't even remember that fat fuck's name the day Biden takes over. He' and his whole family will be pariahs the world over.

by Anonymousreply 129October 18, 2020 1:39 AM

Moscow beckons.

by Anonymousreply 130October 18, 2020 1:47 AM

If Trump is indicted and flees, that other country would know that they’ll suffer the wrath of US sanctions. If it’s in a poor, weak country, like Venezuela, our military may extract him like they did with Panama’s leader, Noriega; or Osama bin Ladin. So, I think he’s more trouble than he’s worth.

Israel will take Ivanka and Jared and their kids because they have a law about accepting all Jews seeking refuge there. But Trump isn’t Jewish. Saudi Arabia won’t take him because they rely on the US for aid; for its military; and to buy its oil. Russia is the only country I can think of that would take him, and they’ll dispose of him after getting whatever info they can from him.

by Anonymousreply 131October 18, 2020 1:49 AM

When he loses, he will be insufferable from November to January. There is no way he will be a graceful loser.

by Anonymousreply 132October 18, 2020 1:58 AM

R132 Trump is known for his graciousness, he'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 133October 18, 2020 2:26 AM

Ha. He’ll go full on mental. Tweeting that it was rigged, he didn’t lose, the Biden’s are criminals, etc.

by Anonymousreply 134October 18, 2020 2:32 AM

R134, exactly! He will have a full-on meltdown!

by Anonymousreply 135October 18, 2020 2:36 AM

🇨🇦 Is closed

by Anonymousreply 136October 18, 2020 2:40 AM

I can see Trump retiring in Israel, Bibi owes him a few favours.

by Anonymousreply 137October 18, 2020 2:54 AM

[quote] He’ll go full on mental.

Do you think we'll be able to notice any appreciable difference?

by Anonymousreply 138October 18, 2020 3:27 AM

How ironic it would be if only one of the so-called shithole countries would take him in.

by Anonymousreply 139October 18, 2020 3:50 AM

Trump claims to have been offered a lifetime contract on The Masked Singer TV program for the same salary he gets as president.

by Anonymousreply 140October 18, 2020 3:52 AM

Yes, unfortunately I think he will become even worse after losing. Inciting riots and violence etc.

by Anonymousreply 141October 18, 2020 4:36 AM

He allegedly gets zero $$ as President.

by Anonymousreply 142October 18, 2020 4:40 AM

[quote]He allegedly gets zero $$ as President.

On paper, maybe. But grifters gotta grift.

by Anonymousreply 143October 18, 2020 4:49 AM

[quote] He allegedly gets zero $$ as President

...while he loots the US Treasury and rips off the US Taxpayers.

by Anonymousreply 144October 18, 2020 6:31 AM

Maybe they’ll go to North Korea. Ivanka can be their new princess and Jared their new queen.

by Anonymousreply 145October 18, 2020 6:57 AM

Of course he'll go full baboon when he loses, the debate was a preview. On another level though his sociopathy will tell him to treat it all as just another wild adventure: serial bankruptcy, Trump University, Presidency, it's all the same to him. He's got away with everything before, so why not this crazy escapade too.

by Anonymousreply 146October 18, 2020 8:00 AM

The only way I see Russia accepting Trump for the long term is if they place him in an an animal enclosure at the Moscow Zoo -- the Fat, Stupid American President exhibit.

by Anonymousreply 147October 18, 2020 8:42 AM

[R117], better yet, put Trump on an ice floe and let him drift off into the Arctic Ocean forever.

Question: When is the next blast-off at Cape Canaveral?

by Anonymousreply 148October 18, 2020 11:18 AM

As long as America leaves Trump, I don't give a damn what he does or where he goes.

by Anonymousreply 149October 18, 2020 3:44 PM

[quote] the Biden’s are criminals,

The Biden’s what are criminals?

by Anonymousreply 150October 18, 2020 7:33 PM

[quote]the Biden’s are criminals,

Not like that fine, upstanding Trump family, the very model of honor and integrity!

by Anonymousreply 151October 18, 2020 9:08 PM

Trump was using it figuratively. I’d love for him to go straight to a jail cell.

by Anonymousreply 152October 18, 2020 9:10 PM

Nobody on this thread said that, r151.

by Anonymousreply 153October 18, 2020 9:12 PM

R152: Me too! :-)

by Anonymousreply 154October 18, 2020 9:13 PM

There's nowhere to run to, baby; nowhere to hide. Putin's poisoners travel world-wide.

by Anonymousreply 155October 18, 2020 9:16 PM

Now you know why he wanted to buy Greenland.

I knew he was smart and had a plan.

by Anonymousreply 156October 18, 2020 9:30 PM

R155 Trump helped Putin destroy America from within, so his job was done well. No regrets from the Kremlin.

by Anonymousreply 157October 18, 2020 11:25 PM

I predict the Trump family will throw each other under numerous buses on the way out the door. Melania seems to want to stay in the U.S., she went to a lot of trouble to get her parents’ citizenship, but she’d probably be better off escaping prosecution by going to Slovenia. Barron has dual citizenship and speaks the language fluently, he can work there.

Ivanka and Jared can always go to Israel. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s made plans to go to China though. She’s supposedly giving at least one of her kids Chinese lessons. She has a lot of business deals there, maybe they could actually have a good lifestyle there and make some money. They seem to have nine lives.

The two Trump sons are idiots. They don’t seem to have prepared an escape plan at all. At least Don Jr thinks he’s going to jail. He would know.

I wonder if all the talk about Don Jr running for President wasn’t to convince Trumpers, but to convince Don Jr, so he’d think he’d never be prosecuted when he was told to do a bunch of illegal stuff by dear old Dad. And at some point he woke up and realized he’s Dad’s fall guy.

No wonder he’s high as a kite all the time. Alcoholism runs in the family, he was a heavy drinker and probably was a heavy drug user at one time. If he dried out for a while, current events make that not worth maintaining. To quote his dad, what does he have to lose? Might as well burn the candle at both ends and hope to go out with a bang. I would not be surprised if he OD’s after the election.

by Anonymousreply 158October 19, 2020 3:32 AM

Jared will probably end up in prison. Intelligence will find that he's done a lot of underhanded stuff with national security, the confiscation of PPE or fed intel to the Saudis that got Khashoggi killed. Ivanka will then throw both her husband and her father under the bus and flee out of the country. I predict they will find Trump had violated so many laws while POTUS, the Feds will take everything he owns.

by Anonymousreply 159October 19, 2020 4:12 AM

Unfortunately, R159, according to the NYT reports it doesn’t appear he actually owns much of anything.

by Anonymousreply 160October 19, 2020 5:02 AM

[quote] Barron has dual citizenship and speaks the language fluently, he can work there [in Slovenia]

Does he really have dual citizenship?

Anyway, he ought to pay the country his mother came from a visit. He might even get to find out why he's so incredibly tall ... his uncle - the one Grampa Knauss fathered out of wedlock and whose existence has been hushed up for a long time - might tell him!

by Anonymousreply 161October 19, 2020 11:25 AM

R161, I read some time back that Barron had dual citizenship and Melania made sure he had it. I’m eligible for dual citizenship myself, so I looked into it a little bit. A couple or relatives are too, their mother got it for them.

It involves filling out some paperwork and it’s fairly easy to get. If you’re under 18, it’s easier, I believe. It’s mostly waiting for the paperwork to go through.

I originally read about it on a survivalist site. The theory is, if you have the availability to move to another country, get your papers in order. In case you ever find yourself in a bind due to local political unrest, you can leave immediately. This is how people think when they come from countries that historically have had a lot of problems. Or their parents or grandparents had to flee a bad situation.

Due to various laws in European nations, it’s much easier to travel from one country to another once you have citizenship somewhere in the area. So having a Slovenian passport doesn’t mean you have to stay there, you likely can move around much more than if you have an American passport.

One guy I read about lived in Argentina, his grandparents immigrated from Spain during the Depression, so he had dual citizenship with Spain. Spain is a member of the EU, so he was able to immigrate to Ireland and lives there now. He said it was much safer than Argentina at the time. And as a member of the EU, he could live anywhere. This was before Brexit.

Slovenia probably has treaties with some countries at least so it’s easier to move around. Between using an American passport and a Slovenian one, Melania and her family can probably live and work in multiple counties in Europe, at least Eastern Europe. If she’s got money squirreled away, she can buy a citizenship in Canada or Ireland or a lot of other countries. The woman that recently wrote a book about her, her “friend,” said Melania stole millions from the inauguration fund and paid her only a small amount for her role in organizing it. Melania tried to blame the other woman for stealing the money, IIRC, which is probably why she wrote the book. All of this points to Melania knowing for years this was going to blow up and that Trump wasn’t going to get away with it. Barron’s kids, thanks to her maneuvering, will have dual citizenship and no responsibility for anything Trump did, so they can live in the U.S. if they want.

All this says to me that she has been very desperate during her lifetime and has had PTSD, maybe from being a hooker and almost running out of money when she met Trump, but likely even before. Why was she willing to prostitute herself to get out of Slovenia? Her father made a good living. It wasn’t necessary. And this whole time she’s had her eye on the fire escape. Why?

She must have had a good lawyer to advise her, years back. Another sign she’s been very paranoid and insecure for years. She must have known a lot more about Trump’s business dealings than people realize. And been smart enough to know it wouldn’t last. Not even Trump understands that, but she did, for decades. That kind of ruthlessness is another sign of desperation. What the hell happened to her? Did somebody molest her or something? This is telltale major trauma behavior.

by Anonymousreply 162October 19, 2020 3:31 PM

What about Mar-a-Lago, r160?

by Anonymousreply 163October 19, 2020 3:35 PM

R163, probably not, since Trump claims it as his primary residence. In Florida, the law says the government cannot take your primary residence if you declare bankruptcy. That’s why he changed it, I’m sure. Other people have bought property there for that reason. OJ Simpson, Burt Reynolds.

It’s my understanding Trump signed some contract saying he couldn’t claim it as his primary residence, but Trump does as he pleases. It would end up tied up in court, and he’d probably die before anything happened.

by Anonymousreply 164October 19, 2020 3:40 PM

Dead is good, r164.

by Anonymousreply 165October 19, 2020 3:43 PM

He and his cronies are planning their escape. The grift is up.

by Anonymousreply 166October 19, 2020 11:00 PM

R162, if Barron does have dual citizenship, Barron can travel without major restrictions within the EU (bar the ones due to CoVid-19 these days) since Slovenia has been an EU member state since 2004.

by Anonymousreply 167October 20, 2020 9:34 AM

Wonder if his family are liquidating assets or transferring ownership.

by Anonymousreply 168October 20, 2020 10:45 AM

[quote] Other people have bought property there for that reason. OJ Simpson, Burt Reynolds.

Uh, Burt Reynolds was born and raised in Florida and had houses there his entire life, both when he was a huge superstar and when he was on the skids.

by Anonymousreply 169October 20, 2020 11:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!