Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mitch McConnell has been trying to strip Kentucky citizens of pre-existing conditions for 10 years

And he is about to get his wish.

If anyone in Kentucky can hear me, please vote this sucker out. Even if you’re a conservative, you should vote him out for his corporate welfare tendencies.

He’s had 50 years to bring Kentucky up in the world and has failed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 10, 2020 1:09 AM

*protections

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 12:54 AM

KY deserves it, so I don't fucking care.

THEY voted for him, we didn't. It's on them.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 1:11 AM

It’s about getting a better plan. Obamacare sucks.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 1:11 AM

There is NO GOP plan, you fucking troll. The plan is "fuck off and die if you can't afford healthcare"

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 1:12 AM

IF there was a better plan - bring it. No one would mind a better plan to replace the ACA and the courts would not even have to be involved. But, obviously, there is NO other plan...

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 1:18 AM

Can someone explain why the repigs are so hellbent on eliminating the protection on pre-existing conditions? Is it ALL about money?

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 1:21 AM

It's because they're sadistic Nazi motherfuckers who enjoy taunting and torturing the poor. They believe only rich white straight Christians should be allowed to live.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 1:25 AM

[quote] No one would mind a better plan to replace the ACA

R5/Boris, I see what you did there. You're just phoning it in at this point.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 1:52 AM

Look at Indiana’s plan. That’s what Trump wants to base his off of. It’s amazing.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 1:54 AM

by Anonymousreply 10November 9, 2020 10:44 PM

KY deserves it, so I don't fucking care.

THEY voted for him, we didn't. It's on them.

Agreed; they had the chance to get rid of him - ditto for SC

by Anonymousreply 11November 9, 2020 10:46 PM

A better plan? Maybe a diet plan and trying to lose weight, fat Kentuckian whores. Mitchie just asked me to tell you that.

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2020 11:13 PM

It's on them. They had ample opportunity to vote this dirtbag out.

by Anonymousreply 13November 10, 2020 1:04 AM

People say Obamacare is terrible, but I notice that nobody wants to go back to the system we had before.

by Anonymousreply 14November 10, 2020 1:08 AM

Great news for theGeorgia elections.

by Anonymousreply 15November 10, 2020 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!