Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tim McGraw & Faith Hill Take Their Daughter To Vote

Faith Hill Accepts Michelle Obama's Challenge and Votes with Husband Tim McGraw

On Thursday, Faith Hill shared a post on her Instagram and Twitter announcing that she and her husband, Tim McGraw, were encouraged to vote by former first lady Michelle Obama.

Wearing masks in the photo because of the coronavirus pandemic, Hill captioned her post, "Challenge accepted Michelle Obama! My #VotingSquad and I voted together today."

Her voting squad also includes the pair's youngest daughter Audrey, 18.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2020 3:48 PM

Lol, and who do you think two country music stars are going to be voting for?

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 11:16 PM

R1 Biden as they are Democrats

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 11:18 PM

they are out proud dems have always been since their careers started.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 11:21 PM

Tim McGraw can punch my ballot any day

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 11:24 PM

Good

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 11:25 PM

I’d love to inspect his hanging chad, r4

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 12:11 AM

R1 reading comprehension. Michelle Obama challenged her. Tim & Faith are well known Democrats.

R1 is probably the type who screams about not stereotyping people too.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 3:30 AM

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 6:46 AM

Love Faith and Tim. I love that they don't hide their politics to please their conservative fans.

Also, loved it when Faith when was getting her life to Beyonce's performance with the Dixie Chicks a few years ago at the Country Music Awards. All the racists pressed by Bey's appearance on stage while Faith was having a blast.

Love her.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 7:06 AM

I love Tim and Faith too.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 7:07 AM

Don't celebrity endorsements have the opposite effect?

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 7:21 AM

No, R11. You’re an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 8:30 AM

I like her but I think she’s crazy. She has bipolar vibes.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 2:25 PM

Did anyone see the Architectural Digest spread of their hosue in the Bahamas a few years ago? Absolutely stunning. It would leave Tasteful Friends mute.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 3:39 PM

Both of them are very vocal Democrats, which is refreshing. Love the subtle detail of the entire family being dressed in blue.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 3:46 PM

R14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2020 3:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!