Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Michale Cohen Just Said Rudy is Drunk All the Time

The way he said it made me laugh out loud. He talks out of the side of his mouth like a gangster & just spit it out “Rudy....Rudy is...Rudy’s drunk all the time.”

Ari said, “As a journalist, i have to ask you, is that opinion or fact that you’re stating? Have you seen Rudy drinking?”

“Oh yeah...he’s like ..... high school kid drunk.”

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 1:08 AM

Actually, it was Michael Cohen, Michela’s twin brother, who said it

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 10:43 PM

I watched that...get ready for Drunk Rudy to start trending...

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 10:47 PM

Rudy is another one that has seriously got to fucking drop dead ASAP

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 10:54 PM

To the pain...

“To the pain means this: if we duel and you win, death for me. If we duel and I win, life for you. But life on my terms. The first thing you lose will be your feet. Below the ankle. You will have stumps available to use within six months. Then your hands, at the wrists. They heal somewhat quicker. Five months is a fair average. Next your nose. No smell of dawn for you. Followed by your tongue. Deeply cut away. Not even a stump left. And then your left eye—"

And then my right eye, and then my ears, and shall we get on with it?" the Prince said.

Wrong!" Westley’s voice rang across the room. "Your ears you keep, so that every shriek of every child shall be yours to cherish—every babe that weeps in fear at your approach, every woman that cries 'Dear God, what is that thing?' will reverberate forever with your perfect ears.”

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 11:19 PM

Ok, R4

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 1:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!