Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ewww...Phil Collins' Ex-Wife Orianne Cevey Is A Monstrous Cunt

She was only 21 when they started dating. He was in his 40s. She was very pretty and fresh then. Now she looks...well, you can see for yourself -- [italic] shudder [italic]. She also won the biggest divorce settlement in UK history at the the time of their split, to the tune of $46 million. Phil and Orianne had reconciled in 2016 after they each experienced health scares. They we're living together again in Phil's palatial Miami mansion, essentially as man and wife, when she went to Vegas and married her toy boy behind his back! And then she came back to their shared home and acting like nothing was wrong. Phil discovered the deception and fled the home in a fit of fury. Now, this piece of human garbage has moved her 31-year-old boy toy "hubby" into the mansion, changed the locks and installed armed guards surrounding the property to keep Phil out! She's fucking cold!! Hasn't poor Phil endured enough pain in one lifetime?

And they have kids together!!!!

"According to court documents obtained by PEOPLE, Collins has sued Orianne for allegedly refusing to vacate his Miami Beach, Florida, home, claiming that she married another man, Thomas Bates in Las Vegas on Aug. 2.

"Collins gave Orianne until Monday, Oct. 12, to pack her bags and leave the property, according to the documents.

"The lawsuit, filed on Wednesday, accuses Orianne of unlawful detainer and forcible entry. Orianne and Bates, according to the documents, have "taken possession of the Property by a show of force," allegedly hiring "armed guards to patrol the Property with openly displayed firearms" and changing alarm codes."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 11, 2020 10:32 PM

Why would anyone with options marry someone who looks like that. I would best describe her look as 'hard'.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 9:47 PM

Who cares? Phil is a jackass who told the ex wife before her that he wanted a divorce through a fax.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 9:49 PM

She looks like Kim Guilfoyle after the girdle comes off.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 9:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 9:51 PM

It's sad when you marry someone for no other reason except you're rich and famous and they're young and pretty and it turns out they don't love you for you. Tragic!

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 10:04 PM

Orianne used to be really fresh and pretty, actually. I guess you get the face you deserve?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2020 10:04 PM

She looks like a statue of Imelda Marcos. they're both skanks, so who cares.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2020 10:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2020 11:01 PM

Look at her in the pic at R6 and then in the pic at R8. Who does this to their face??? It is such a regular occurrence but I never get used to it. Can't you see how hideous you look? Do they ever look at old pics of themselves when they were young and pretty and go "Oh damn. What have I done?"

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2020 11:45 PM

R9 A pus-infected swollen face is hot and wrinkles are not. Get with the times.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 12:45 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 12:58 AM

R8 hotter than Phil Collins.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 12:59 AM

There's nothing more gullible and pathetic than an old straight man who'll do anything for some young pussy.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 1:41 AM

[quote]hotter than Phil Collins.

That is NOT against all odds...

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 1:42 AM

She has a penis, right?

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 1:45 AM

I honestly don't understand why Phil has to go to the courts.

He's not married to her. Hell, she's married to someone else & the house is in his name. Why can't he just call the authorities & have her and her new husband forcefully removed from his property?

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2020 1:50 AM

From what I understood, they divorced and got back together again almost immediately, so the timeline here is odd and doesn’t line up. I remember this vividly, because I’m a fan of his work.

Anyhow, no matter. I think she’s awful because from what I understand, he is not doing well and is in declining health, and has been, for quite some time.

She is obviously fleecing him for all he’s got, and perhaps one of his older children from his previous marriage should step in and intervene in order to protect him and his assets.

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2020 2:15 AM

“I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT, OH LORD”

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2020 2:17 AM

I really thought that was Chrissy Teigen.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2020 2:18 AM

R16 He's trying. I'm not sure what the issue is. They didn't remarry. He doesn't have to split the proceeds of the home with her. She must be on SERIOUS drugs. Flying to Vegas and getting married to another man while still living and playing happy with Phil? Changing the alarm codes and hiring armed guards to patrol the property? Looking like the love child of George Hamilton and the Bride of Wildenstein with shitty tattoos and duck lips that make Khloe Kardashian look like Emma Watson.

And she is the mother of Phil Collins' children, who are still only teenagers. What do they think of their dumb gross mother?

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2020 2:21 AM

Isn’t Phil Collins who said he was upset seeing “fag” employees handling his groceries during the AIDS crisis?

I don’t exactly wish him well.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2020 2:25 AM

How could he have been so ridiculous to marry this woman?

She is absolutely hideous looking and is just so tacky. Who dresses this way and does this to their face?

JFC. She is a literal , physical abomination to women everywhere who married rich guys whom they actually love and care for, and probably did so when the men were broke, before making it big, rather than marriage for the purposes of fleecing and looking like roadkill via surgery.

I dislike women like this. They give genuinely nice girls a bad name. We’re not all like this cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2020 2:28 AM

That was Neil Young. Phil made "Buster", which was almost as offensive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2020 2:28 AM

"It seems, though, that there were insurmountable issues in the relationship from the moment that they started picking up the threads again in 2015.

The most obvious of these is what on earth is one of pop's most quiet and retiring senior figures doing in America's buzzing nightlife capital, most famous for cocaine and conspicuous consumption?

Orianne had moved to Miami in 2011 with her second husband, businessman Charles Mejjati, and the children. They had another boy together, and lived in a £7million house.

Collins had struggled to be apart from the kids, who had been living just ten minutes away from him in Switzerland but were now a ten-hour flight away.

After missing out on much of the upbringing of his older children while touring – he has two children, Joely and Simon, in their 40s, from his first marriage, and a daughter, actress Lily Collins, from his marriage to Jill Tavelman – he hated the thought of being absent again.

Meanwhile, Orianne had surgery on trapped nerves in her back and it went disastrously wrong, leaving her temporarily paralysed and in a wheelchair.

Collins flew out to Miami to support her in her recovery. He was one of her first visitors.

At the same time, her marriage to Mejjati began to disintegrate. In court papers, Mejjati said that Orianne had thrown him over for Collins when it became clear that a reconciliation was possible.

In June 2015, Collins bought a Miami mansion which previously belonged to Jennifer Lopez. The 12,000-acre property has a dock and views over Biscayne Bay.

Orianne would swim in the large pool, her son Andreas, now nine, also moved in and called Collins 'Mr Phil'. By the end of that summer he and Orianne were an item again and she and Mejjati began divorce proceedings.

In January 2016, Collins commented: 'We went back because we realised we had made a mistake. A lot of people don't have that chance, or don't give themselves that chance.

'Our young sons Matthew and Nicholas are like a dog with two tails. I mean, they're just so happy. They've got their mum and dad back together, so it's a good place to be at the moment.'"

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2020 2:28 AM

"Hounslow-born Collins was, though, never at home in Miami.

'I don't like Miami particularly,' he sighed that year. 'I live here because the children are here and I go wherever they go.'

The pair lived very different lives too: 'She goes out and does stuff with her girlfriends. I can't be doing with all that.

'I don't go to bed late: 9.30, 10pm. She sometimes doesn't come back till one or two in the morning.'

He's in poor health too, with type-2 diabetes, deaf in one left ear after decades of touring, and nerve damage incurred during an operation has left him with a condition called foot-drop.

This makes it difficult to stand up, much less walk. He also has nerve damage in his hands, leaving him unable to play the drums.

Collins rarely drinks after a late-life brush with alcohol abuse which nearly killed him.

He ended up in intensive care with acute pancreatitis after vodka binges. One time he was holidaying on the Turks and Caicos Islands with his sons and drank so much he had to be airlifted to New York.

Orianne and Collins met in 1994 when she was 21 and he was 44. He was in the process of splitting bitterly from second wife Jill Tavelman – he infamously sent her a fax expressing his fury over custody and access arrangements – and Orianne was hired to translate for him on a European tour.

They were married in 1999 and settled in the village of Begnins, Switzerland. But within 15 months of their second son's arrival in December 2004, it was over. Collins later admitted he was 'a bit of a bastard' to Orianne when she suffered postnatal depression after the birth of Matthew. Orianne left – although she still owns the £45million former marital home.

Single again, Collins unravelled: 'I'd wake up, turn the TV on and have a glass of wine. I spent way too much time horizontal. It started to be bad for my body.'

After treatment, he stopped drinking alcohol entirely for three years. Now he has no more than the occasional glass of wine.

It seems that there was always a hankering after Orianne. He said in 2010: 'I'd rather still be married and I think Orianne feels the same. Orianne and I still love each other and I don't actually know why we got divorced.'

She believed that their second time would see them together forever. She said: 'It's different this time. When you first fall in love there is passion and excitement. But the second time around it's more thoughtful, more mature.'

And yet here they are again. It seems the frail Phil Collins will soon be adding heartache to his long list of ailments."

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2020 2:29 AM

[quote]R23 That was Neil Young. Phil made "Buster", which was almost as offensive.

Thank you. I don’t follow either one of their lives too closely : )

Sorry to falsely malign him.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2020 2:34 AM

R26 He may or may not be a homophone, but Collins is still an asshole, though. It's widely understood to be the case.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 2:41 AM

Collins is an IDIOT, as is the author of the OP.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2020 2:42 AM

Thanks R2, I wondered if this was the one who got Phil so hot and bothered he could only manage to fax the previous wife.

Nice guy. He probably deserves this.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2020 2:43 AM

A friend of mine went to see him perform in the 80s and came home totally disgusted - said he did some big long spiel at the end of the show all about Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2020 3:17 AM

He paid her $46 million dollars in the divorce. She's now married again and refusing to leave the grounds of Phil's home. WTF?? I'd hire some mega bodyguards and have them forcibly removed or when they left for a night out I'd have all their possessions packed up, all the gates/alarm codes changed with armed guards at the ready.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2020 3:20 AM

I believe Orianne claims she has spent much of the money from that $46 million settlement she got in the divorce

But this looks like a major miscalculation on her part...she has no claim to that house or any of his assets

And because she didn't remarry Colling, she can hardly expect another settlement

It sounds as if she and Collins were basically leading separate lives while she lived in his mansion and enjoyed all the benefits of his fortune

But for some people - everything is never enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2020 3:35 AM

It's being reported that she is demanding to renegotiate the divorce settlement now. And that she has embarrassing information she is threatening to expose if Phil doesn't meet her demands for more money. And again, they have a 15-year old and a 19-year old together. No respect for the kids. Where are the boys while she's having coke sex with her boy toy? And she has an even younger son from her second marriage. I guess the nanny is raising him.

What a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2020 3:44 AM

This is what happens when you are a 44-year old rock star and you get with a 21-year-old. Suddenly you are 70, retired, looking old. She's coming into her own, she's restless. She's gotten used to a glamorous life, she's gotten used to spending your money. She see's how much older you really are than her and she's repelled. She still feels young. You throw some age-related health issues into the mix? You're fucked.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2020 3:47 AM

[quote]It's being reported that she is demanding to renegotiate the divorce settlement now.

If she is looking to renegotiate her divorce settlement, she's put herself in a very unfavorable position.

She would need to present evidence to show as to why the original settlement (that she and her attorneys agreed to over 10 years ago) should not be upheld

Threatening to reveal embarrassing information about Collins is tantamount to blackmail and could result in criminal charges against Orianne - it is not evidence that would help overturn the original settlement

Locking the elderly and infirm Collins out of his house and illegally taking possession of his house with her new husband won't win her any point from a legal position or in the court of public opinion

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2020 3:58 AM

R32

How the fuck do you run thru $46 million in 10 years? If it was invested you could live very well on the interest. Phil needs a killer lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2020 4:04 AM

This is Karma, singing "Fuck You For the Music", Phil.

It's what you deserve for polluting the airwaves from around 1982-1991, especially "Another Day in Paradise"

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2020 4:04 AM

If he isn't calling the police to have her forcibly evicted, then either she's part owner of the house, or she has some serious blackmail dirt. Like coke-feuled orgies at Epstein's dirt.

No fool like an old fool, who wants to protect his "legacy".

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2020 4:19 AM

Almost on point, R34, except that Phil merely looks old while his ex looks like an monstrous plastic surgery casualty who landed somewhere between Donatella Versace and Imelda Marcos. And with her ex-con boy toy she's falling into the same kind of trap that she set for Collins.

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2020 4:26 AM

He was 44 and she was 21. Like that was going to last.

I like Phil's personality - but he sounds like a complete wreck in real life. Doesn't make her any less of a greedy skank.

Just saying he's no angel either.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2020 4:35 AM

He derserves it for being Phil Collins. Imagine having to live with that.

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2020 4:42 AM

Calm the fuck down, r22. She was hot when she married him. She wrecked her looks through bad plastic surgery. Lots of beautiful women marry rich guys solely for their wealth and fame, not because they "love and care for them". And those men are only interested in them for their youth and beauty. I doubt Phil Collins ever had anything in common with this woman.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2020 4:48 AM

I love Phil , asshole or not . Thats what he gets for marrying that Monitor Lizard.

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2020 4:50 AM

She used to be naturally pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2020 4:54 AM

R44 Didnt we all honey .

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2020 4:56 AM

[quote]If he isn't calling the police to have her forcibly evicted, then either she's part owner of the house, or she has some serious blackmail dirt. Like coke-feuled orgies at Epstein's dirt.

If someone has lived in your house over (1 to 3 weeks depending on the state), they are considered a tenant and you have to go through the courts to have them evicted. I'm sure Phil really hasn't wanted to go that route since they have kids, but he's going to have to

She's a grifter and will fight the eviction. She will use and abuse the court system to her advantage and drag this out as long as possible. She will say he promised to let her live in that home for the rest of her life and leave her all his money. When that fails, she'll make pretend she's sick and delay as long as she can

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2020 4:58 AM

She looks hard as nails, she must have some bedroom skills

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2020 4:59 AM

Less makeup and her original lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2020 5:01 AM

Did Leona Helmsley have some sort of baby some years back?

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2020 5:02 AM

[QUOTE] Who cares? Phil is a jackass who told the ex wife before her that he wanted a divorce through a fax.

That's fucking despicable!

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2020 5:05 AM

John Legend this is your future

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2020 5:05 AM

Has she transformed into a Lady Boy?

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2020 5:10 AM

they deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2020 5:27 AM

Dramas of the Decrepit

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2020 5:33 AM

[quote]She used to be naturally pretty.

Take a look at her now.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2020 5:35 AM

She was no easy lover.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2020 5:35 AM

Giver her just one more night...one more night

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2020 5:45 AM

Sue, sue, sued he, oh!

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2020 5:45 AM

If she told him she was drowning, he would not lend a hand

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2020 5:46 AM

There must be some misunderstanding.

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2020 5:48 AM

Their original marital home was worth 45 million pounds and she got to keep it? Sweet Lord I hope that's a typo. Phil is such a world class moron.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2020 6:10 AM

Definitely sounds like they're living separate lives.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2020 6:29 AM

No jacket or class required

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2020 6:36 AM

I'm actually really sad for him, love his music and i don't believe he's homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2020 6:40 AM

He used to look like this when young

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2020 6:43 AM

I think she’s kind of sexy.

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2020 6:46 AM

R66 is the "I think she's kind of sexy" troll, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2020 6:59 AM

She was so pretty when she was young. Her horrific plastic surgery doesn't look like it was done to look younger but to completely alter her looks into someone else. She looks God awful.

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2020 7:00 AM

Against all odds, he's going to get through this.

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2020 7:01 AM

I like Phil's music but he has always been kind of an asshole.

She was prettier when she was younger but she seems like a plastic surgery addict/grifter.

by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2020 7:01 AM

Orianne, Phil and their beautiful boys.

Is that blond kid adopted? Who does he look like? The older boy you can see is mixed and likely their son, but the blond?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2020 7:02 AM

Besides that drag queen Lady Boy face, you can see what else Oral Annie spent some of Phil's millions on.

Considering what Phils first two wives looked like, how does he end up with a plastic surgery addict?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2020 7:04 AM

R71 Those kids are freaking adorable. So handsome. Such a shame the adults bungled it not once, but twice. The younger one is still only 15. She still looks somewhat normal there. What kind of person goes to Vegas "for business" and marries another man behind their partner's back, and then comes back all "La la la, oh, hi! Whatcha up to?"

by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2020 7:05 AM

Whoa. HUGE difference in her appearance between R71 and R72. And from the look of the boys, not that much time had passed. Her surgeon needs to got to prison for that.

by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2020 7:06 AM

She got new boobies for Christmas, too, it looks like

by Anonymousreply 75October 17, 2020 7:07 AM

R72

Her fake tits look like two, rotting, uncooked hams.

by Anonymousreply 76October 17, 2020 7:07 AM

Jesus, those tits look like they are going to fall out. And they look uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2020 7:08 AM

Here is Phil and his son performing the only song his son likes maybe because of the lyrics?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 17, 2020 7:08 AM

It's cognitive dissonance for me to see Phil Collins so old and frail sitting in his wheelchair on stage. It does NOT seem that long ago that he was in his prime. Time is a freaky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 79October 17, 2020 7:15 AM

[quote] He's in poor health too, with type-2 diabetes, deaf in one left ear after decades of touring,

Does he have another left ear? That whole article is so poorly written.

Phil Collins is gross and his music is an abomination. Can’t really feel too bad that his marriage to a gold digger 23 years younger than he is ended up just as anyone could have predicted.

by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2020 7:27 AM

Karma.

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2020 9:54 AM

He's a cunt so deserves to be plagued by one.

by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2020 9:57 AM

Phil produced some very beautiful children. Lily the actress and the boys with Lady Boy are gorgeous.

Phil's eldest son Simon, is 44.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2020 10:54 AM

Upon further consideration, I have to ask, though I’m not sure where Mr. Collins has actual residency... could this be a major tax grift, or is Phil a closeted, self hating homophobe, whose ex-wife married his boyfriend, or perhaps both?

by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2020 12:31 PM

It’s nice that Phil rambles on and on about Jesus, when it’s clear he and his son are kind enough to pose for photos before entering, or after existing, a strip club, as is evidenced at R83.

by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2020 12:35 PM

R80, say whatever you want about the man, but his music was and remains good enough to afford him a 45MM divorce settlement, and then some.

And I say this as someone who is a hardcore Genesis fan, and prefers the Peter Gabriel Genesis over the Phil Collins Genesis.

He’s no Paul McCartney, but he can write a fucking song and SELL.

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2020 12:41 PM

Fuck Phil Collins. He fucking ruined Genesis.

by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2020 12:50 PM

This is more evidence of just how fucking stupid so many straight men are. The brain in their dicks more often than not overrules the brain in their head.

by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2020 12:59 PM

Yes, R87. True. However, he also put them on the map worldwide and made them very rich.

I loved them before this song happened, as I was fortunate enough to be best friends with a shy ginger who played guitar, and whose architect father turned me on to pre-Phil Collins Genesis when I was a kid, who knew very little about music, yet already loved the Beatles, & Elton John.

That boy’s father and his lovely wife, literally changed my life because their Boomer butts introduced me to some of the best music ever made, including that written by Genesis.

But Phil, and Miami Vice, put Genesis and Phil individually as a solo artist, on the map-no question.

Remember this from LIVE AID? My birthday! And the song that made them world famous. 👇🏽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2020 1:02 PM

Back in time, when the kids really knew how what good music was and would have laughed 1 Direction and Taylor Swift off the stage.

Sorry, but not sorry. It’s true, and all of us elders know it.

Here’s Phil looking like an evil cherub, backed by some of the best musicians EVER, in a group named Genesis, bringing the mother fucking house down - oh Lawd....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2020 1:40 PM

And here’s old, evil cherub Phil, doing it again, as the old geezer his millions allowed him to become. Lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2020 1:46 PM

[quote]How the fuck do you run thru $46 million in 10 years?

She’s great at Throwing It All Away.

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2020 2:44 PM

man arms. Is she trans?

she had a great scene-stealing moment in Priscilla! "Me Performer Too!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2020 2:46 PM

Why didn't he make her sign one of those prenatal agreements like they do on La Law?

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2020 3:11 PM

She doesn't have man arms, she's a woman who's chunked up in middle age the way most women do. She's Filipina, right? They do tend to to from slight to square at a certain age.

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2020 3:14 PM

No fool like an old fool.

by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2020 3:16 PM

"Oh pleeeeease, please let me home..."

by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2020 3:20 PM

Respectfully, R89, "abacab" was their last good album before they became The Phil Collins Band.

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2020 3:31 PM

I wonder what Mike Rutherford and Tony Banks make of this ordeal.

by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2020 3:41 PM

In many states (FL included), you have to go through eviction proceedings to make someone move--even if they are a guest or relative who won't leave. Without a court order, police will not make someone move out of the place where they reside, even if they have no legal interest in the property.

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2020 3:45 PM

It's not another day for you and me in paradise.

by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2020 4:16 PM

They’re both dumb as shit. Her for allegedly blowing through her divorce settlement and him for being stupid enough to get back together with her.

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2020 4:59 PM

Musician Phil Collins claims Pre-nups are “unethical”.

The drummer who famously divorced his wife by fax in 1986 insisted in Rolling Stone Australia: “I think they’re unethical.

“They say, ‘Oh, darling, I love you forever, but just in case’...”

“It cost me a lot of money, but that’s lawyers for you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote]It’s nice that Phil rambles on and on about Jesus, when it’s clear he and his son are kind enough to pose for photos before entering, or after existing, a strip club, as is evidenced at [R83].

Strip club? WTF? Phil and his son Simon were standing outside a music club where Simon's band was appearing. Simon is a musician. Last I heard he was based in Canada.

Your joke isn't even funny

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2020 7:09 PM

She's only 46! I thought she was pushing 60. She was married to Phil from age 25 to 34, and had 3 kids with him. Well, at least she's put in her time and earned her right to be a "monstrous cunt".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2020 7:09 PM

[quote] Musician Phil Collins claims Pre-nups are “unethical”.

Truly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2020 7:14 PM

He was super judgmental about Freddie Mercury when he died. He was likke "Well youre promoiscuous and gay, thats what you get!!"

Hope she takes him for everything.

by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2020 7:16 PM

R105

She had 2 kids with Phil not 3.

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote]Hey boytoy isn't even hot.

Did Orianne and her BF get their nose jobs form Nose Jobs R'Us drive through plastic surgery? In thta photo they both has the same EXACT noses!

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2020 7:37 PM

In that photo they both HAVE the same EXACT noses!

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2020 8:02 PM

He dumped news anchor Dana Tyler to go back to that creature? (And he did it in such a gentle way that she had to take months off of work while she recovered)

by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2020 8:06 PM

R104, just because you didn’t laugh, dear old Phil, doesn’t mean it isn’t funny.

Marrying a grifter who bedazzled you out of 45MM plus, is NOT funny. Throwing away 46 single dollars on strippers, is fun.

by Anonymousreply 112October 17, 2020 8:08 PM

Bitch is a sledgehammer of a cunt! Couldn't have happened to a worse front man.

by Anonymousreply 113October 17, 2020 8:10 PM

Phil has five children from THREE different wives. One is adopted.

Collins has been married and divorced three times. From 1975 to 1980, he was married to Canadian-born Andrea Bertorelli. They met as 11-year-old students in a London drama class, they reconnected when Genesis performed in Vancouver. They married in England when both were 24.

Phil actually started as a child actor. He was in one of The Beatle film, A Hard Day's Night, he was uncredited. He was the Vulgarian Child in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, the scene was cut.

With his first wife Andrea (the wife who left Phil for their interior decorator!), he had one bio son, Simon, he adopted his first wife's daughter Joely.

Actress Lily Collins, he had with his American wife, Jill. The two younger boys pictured throughout this thread, Phil had with Orianne.

In 2012, Collins was estimated to be the second wealthiest drummer in the world, only surpassed by Ringo Starr.

Collins was estimated to have a fortune of £120 million in the Sunday Times Rich List of 2018, making him one of the 25 wealthiest people in the British music industry. Too bad Phil hasn't managed to hold on to all that money! Hope the Lady Boy pussy was worth it. She looks horrific.

by Anonymousreply 114October 17, 2020 8:22 PM

Sorry but I can't seem to find any articles saying he's a homophobe. What makes some people he's homophobic? I mean what exactly happened?

by Anonymousreply 115October 17, 2020 9:17 PM

Good. Let the hets kill each other. They're both trash.

by Anonymousreply 116October 17, 2020 9:19 PM

R116 And why he is trash?

by Anonymousreply 117October 17, 2020 9:28 PM

R115 I think someone upthread misspoke. It wasn't Phil Collins who had made the homophobic comment in question; it was Neil Young.

by Anonymousreply 118October 17, 2020 11:01 PM

She’s sexy in the you know she’s got skills in the bedroom and no inhibitions way. She looks hard and sleazy but I can still see the sexiness.

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2020 12:43 AM

He’s one of those guys who has looked middle aged forever.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2020 12:52 AM

He’s disgusting and if he weren’t rich nobody would ever want him

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2020 1:03 AM

[quote]He’s one of those guys who has looked middle aged forever.

A/k/a British

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2020 1:11 AM

[quote]She’s sexy in the you know she’s got skills in the bedroom and no inhibitions way. She looks hard and sleazy but I can still see the sexiness.

Sexiness? Where? Straight men might look and leer at those types, but most straight men would never marry a woman who looks like that. Straight men might use escorts who who like that, not marry them.

Orianne is not Phil's physical type. He was never with a woman who looked so rough and hard.

Here's Phil and CBS anchor Dana Tyler. She's smart, classy and pretty. Dana sure doesn't look like a desiccated drag queen who applies their makeup with a trowel.

Who the fuck looks in a mirror, sees a clown and thinks they look hot or sexy? Lady Boy Orianne looks like parody of a 'sexy' woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2020 1:19 AM

Years ago, a female friend almost dated Phil.

A friend who knew Phil, and some other famous musicians, thought a mutual female friend might like his friend named 'Phil'.

The guy would not tell her who this mysterious Phil was. A few months later she found out the mystery date was going to be Phil Collins. She then met him casually at some music event, she wasn't interested or attracted to him at all. His big wallet didn't impress her either. She liked Phil's music, but beyond that, had no interest in him.

There's more to the story, but I can't post it here. Thankfully, my friend dodged a bullet. She's not a 'secure the purse' type, she's never been impressed by rich or famous men.

If you can't converse with, like the person or have any attraction to someone, who cares about their wealth.

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2020 1:37 AM

I am attracted to his wallet, but not his music.

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2020 1:42 AM

Thanks for telling us a worthless story, R124.

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2020 1:42 AM

I’ll take mid 80s era Peter Gabriel, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 127October 18, 2020 1:46 AM

[quote] There's more to the story, but I can't post it here.

So why the fuck did you bring it up?

by Anonymousreply 128October 18, 2020 1:49 AM

[quote]Back in time, when the kids really knew how what good music was and would have laughed 1 Direction and Taylor Swift off the stage. Sorry, but not sorry. It’s true, and all of us elders know it. Here’s Phil looking like an evil cherub, backed by some of the best musicians EVER, in a group named Genesis, bringing the mother fucking house down - oh Lawd....

All THREE versions of Genesis were amazing.

by Anonymousreply 129October 18, 2020 1:55 AM

[quote]Thanks for telling us a worthless story, [R124].

Who the fuck are you to deem what is or isn't worthless. Who made you a DL King?

It was refreshing, and a nice change of pace, to see that not all women are gold diggers.

Phil must be a total schmuck to marry this bizarre looking woman, she obviously couldn't handle such a massive amount of money. I guess he deserves what he got after the way he dumped Lily's mom Jill..

Karma IS sure a massive bitch!

by Anonymousreply 130October 18, 2020 2:02 AM

[quote]So why the fuck did you bring it up?

To get a predictable reaction like yours! 😂 🤣

by Anonymousreply 131October 18, 2020 2:06 AM

His new anchor wife looked matronly and prudish. I’d take the drunk messy looking bitch over her any day.

by Anonymousreply 132October 18, 2020 2:15 AM

Anchor wife?!

by Anonymousreply 133October 18, 2020 2:19 AM

What happened to her lips?

by Anonymousreply 134October 18, 2020 2:22 AM

Girls! Orianne didn't look hideous when she was an innocent, fresh-faced 21 year-old Swiss girl. She was adorable. It makes the whole thing that much more tragic that she was so pretty once, and has morphed into a middle-aged fat tattooed plastic surgery disaster. I can't fathom what her interior self is like to go from so young and fresh, to a wife and mother of young boys, to the middle-aged druggie stripper tramp that she has become.

And she burned through her $46 million divorce settlement. Maybe all the money corrupted her soul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 18, 2020 2:27 AM

What’s with all the Phil Collins apologists?

by Anonymousreply 136October 18, 2020 2:37 AM

R136 Most folks on here are in agreement that Phil is an asshole, though some of us like his music and appreciate his mastery as a musician and songwriter (of a VAST number of hits).

However, this thread is about the freaky ex-wife that Phil got back together with in 2016. She recently married a much, much younger man behind his back, and then locked him out of his own home. She has surrounded the home with armed guards. Asshole or not, it's a shitty situation. He's old with a lot of serious health issues. It's his home. He is the father of two of her children. She's attempting to extort more money out of the guy, too, even though she won a ginormous amount of money in their divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 137October 18, 2020 2:46 AM

R136 And why would we condemn Phil ? What did he do or say that was so bad? Should we listen trolls on DL claiming that he is homophobic without any proof? This is how some voted Trump listening to baseless rumors on the Internet. If you have concrete evidence that he has done or said bad things about gays, throw it away or shut the fuck up. The poor man didn't do anything to you.

by Anonymousreply 138October 18, 2020 3:26 AM

Other than "In The Air Tonight" all of his songs fucking suck.

by Anonymousreply 139October 18, 2020 3:27 AM

R138, Oh fuck off. We are under no obligation to love this overrated breeder pig.

by Anonymousreply 140October 18, 2020 3:29 AM

Phill Collins was judgemental about Freddie Mercury dying and probably Aids patients in general.

by Anonymousreply 141October 18, 2020 3:31 AM

R140 Lol upset troll? And no one has to listen to your unfounded rumors, just because you have to throw up on people. And Stop spamming.

R141 Where is the proof he was judgemental about Freddie Mercury?

by Anonymousreply 142October 18, 2020 3:33 AM

R139 "Take a look at me now", "One More Night", "Another day in Paradise", "I wish it would rain down", "Sussudio" He wrote some good shits

by Anonymousreply 143October 18, 2020 3:45 AM

Phil complained about gays packing his groceries during the AIDS epidemic.

by Anonymousreply 144October 18, 2020 4:05 AM

R144 Proofs ?

by Anonymousreply 145October 18, 2020 4:09 AM

R144 If you look upthread I believe we determined that it was Neil Young who complained about "fags" bagging his groceries.

by Anonymousreply 146October 18, 2020 4:12 AM

Phil Collins singing at Live Aids concert in 1985..... So homophobic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 18, 2020 4:14 AM

R16 The problem is that he granted her tenancy by allowing her to move in, so he has to treat it as you would any eviction. It will probably take three or four months. Easier, and cheaper, to just whack her.

by Anonymousreply 148October 18, 2020 4:15 AM

Is Orianne better looking than Chrissy Teigen?

I'd actually prefer having Orianne as my wife, as she seems higher class, and lives a more private life.

by Anonymousreply 149October 18, 2020 4:16 AM

She's a total badass. Love it! He might be a total dick and a cheater. Lets not act like he's the innocent party because he's a famous straight white british guy.

by Anonymousreply 150October 18, 2020 4:17 AM

R149 So classy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 18, 2020 4:18 AM

Another Day in Paradise (!!!)

by Anonymousreply 152October 18, 2020 4:22 AM

Phil’s son took over the drums in his dad’s latest tour and will take the reign for the the upcoming Genesis reunion world tour that was postpone because of the pandemic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 18, 2020 4:33 AM

Interview of Phil and his wife and she does all the talking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 18, 2020 4:40 AM

She is also a jewelry designer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 18, 2020 4:41 AM

[quote] Another Day in Paradise (!!!)

There was an episode of "Arsenio Hall" where Bea Arthur and Phil Collins were the guests.

It was clear Bea was uncomfortable on the show. There was a cooking segment that was rather awkward, where Bea started gushing over the "Paradise" song that Phil Collins was about to perform. She was a big fan of the song and its homeless theme.

The cooking segment is unavailable, but there is a clip of her interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 18, 2020 4:43 AM

R153 OMG that's amazing! He's only 19!

by Anonymousreply 157October 18, 2020 4:44 AM

R156 Bea Arthur is so damn cool

by Anonymousreply 158October 18, 2020 4:45 AM

Phil never wanted to live in Miami. He moved there when she got remarried and moved there. He wanted to be near his kids. He doesn't even like Miami or the culture. Now he can't even stay in his own damn home. I hope Orianne's kids are reading her the riot act. She's disrespecting their dad in the worst way.

by Anonymousreply 159October 18, 2020 4:47 AM

Ok I am officially in love Phil's drummer son, R153

by Anonymousreply 160October 18, 2020 4:50 AM

The ex looks like a tranny hooker, Phil looks like a frightened penis.

by Anonymousreply 161October 18, 2020 4:57 AM

Have you not heard his music r138?

by Anonymousreply 162October 18, 2020 5:01 AM

R161 I just choked on my laughter reading "Phil looks like a frightened penis"

by Anonymousreply 163October 18, 2020 5:03 AM

I honestly feel like people who enjoy his “music” must have something wrong with their ears. They must be the people who watch shows like This is Us and weep.

by Anonymousreply 164October 18, 2020 5:04 AM

An accurate portrayal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 18, 2020 5:06 AM

Wait. Is that one my mother? Or she the other one?

by Anonymousreply 166October 18, 2020 5:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 18, 2020 5:39 AM

R169, yea he is extremely normal young man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 18, 2020 6:04 AM

[quote]His new anchor wife looked matronly and prudish. I’d take the drunk messy looking bitch over her any day.

WHO is this mysterious "new anchor wife"? Not sure who you are referring to. Phil doesn't have a new wife. Besides, he sure doesn't need an anchor wife.

by Anonymousreply 169October 18, 2020 8:44 AM

[quote]She has surrounded the home with armed guards.

Oh the irony of these awful gold diggers. Surrounding Phil's home with armed guards which are paid for with his money.

Why are straight men so stupid and so easily manipulated.

by Anonymousreply 170October 18, 2020 9:09 AM

R169 I think the poster was trying to say "news anchor wife." She was a news anchor. She wasn't his wife. But they dated for 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 171October 18, 2020 9:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 18, 2020 9:18 AM

As for this odd woman's physical transformation, I can understand a person wanting a nose job or a woman wanting larger boobs, but she doesn't look like a woman any longer. From the older photos posted, I can see she had a larger fatter nose when she was younger. She's obviously had a bad nose job, a tit job, fillers in her lips.

I have no idea why she's walking with a cane and shown in a wheelchair. What sort of injury did she sustain, it sure wasn't a work injury!

Besides looking like a heavily made up drag queen, in the clip where she's being interviewed, she sounds like a man. If it weren't for her two boys, most people would think she was trans.

Her makeup is far from subtle. Does she see how awful she looks in photos? Or is she so delusional, she looks in a mirror and sees an attractive alluring woman. Her eye makeup alone is vertigo inducing. I would be embarrassed walking down the street with a female friend who looked this ridiculous. There appears to be some mental health or drug use issues at play.

I read at another forum, Orianne is a heavy drug user and is into some kind of occult practices. If Phil can prove this, why can't he get her out of his house? Or at least get the sons away from her? What she's doing to Phil should already prove she's an unfit mother.

Their two sons will be out of the Miami house soon enough, there is no reason for Orianne to use those boys as some excuse to remain in Phil's mansion.

by Anonymousreply 173October 18, 2020 9:27 AM

[quote][R169] I think the poster was trying to say "news anchor wife." She was a news anchor. She wasn't his wife. But they dated for 10 years.

Thanks, I was wondering WTF they were talking about. I absolutely know who Dana Tyler is and the fact that they were in a longterm relationship. I remember when Dana was devastated when they broke up.

I know people who work in local NYC news, Dana is a very decent warm woman. No one ever has anything bad to say about Dana, plus she's very attractive.

I'v noticed a lot of people in this thread are just popping in to comment about Phil's 'awful music', well, they think it's awful, I don't, I'm a fan. Few in this thread seem to be actual fans or know about his weird tumultuous private life. Or the fact that Phil started in showbiz as a child actor.

As for Orianne, I don't know what to make of Phil reconnecting with a woman who now looks like a cross between an HBO 'Hookers at the Point' street prostitute and a drag queen who would not even be allowed on RuPaul's Drag Race! Could be Phil has slowly been slipping into dementia?

by Anonymousreply 174October 18, 2020 10:28 AM

He’s a fucking asshole and got what he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 175October 18, 2020 10:29 AM

R176 how dare he break Dana Tyler’s heart?! He is getting what he deserves for being a prick to his previous wives & GFs.

by Anonymousreply 176October 18, 2020 11:45 AM

Haha. R147 thinks Live Aid concert had something to do with AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 177October 18, 2020 12:45 PM

Thanks for clearing that up, R177. I was wondering what in the world they meant.

His ex-wife is giving him a right going-over, but I agree with others who've said he really deserves it. He's treated every woman in his life abominably, so I can't feel sorry for him now. Payback's a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 178October 18, 2020 12:59 PM

I understand she is Swiss, but what is her ethnicity? She looks like she is Philipino or whatever Chrissy Tiegan is...

by Anonymousreply 179October 18, 2020 2:50 PM

She chunked up in middle age AND probably is still on either painkillers or steroids that she was on when she was injured and paralyzed.

by Anonymousreply 180October 18, 2020 3:51 PM

Her father is white (Swiss) and her mother is Taiwanese, R179.

by Anonymousreply 181October 18, 2020 3:52 PM

[quote]She chunked up in middle age AND probably is still on either painkillers or steroids that she was on when she was injured and paralyzed.

How was she injured? Is she permanently paralyzed?

by Anonymousreply 182October 18, 2020 4:19 PM

What is Dana Tyler? She looks vaguely African American. Phil certainly likes exotic looking women and they certainly like his wallet.

by Anonymousreply 183October 18, 2020 4:20 PM

[quote]I understand she is Swiss, but what is her ethnicity? She looks like she is Philipino or whatever Chrissy Tiegan is...

Chrissy Teigen is 72% Plastic.

by Anonymousreply 184October 18, 2020 6:07 PM

[quote]I honestly feel like people who enjoy his “music” must have something wrong with their ears. They must be the people who watch shows like This is Us and weep.

Let me guess - you listen to shit like WAP and think Cardi B is is talented.

by Anonymousreply 185October 18, 2020 6:14 PM

Are you joking, r185? The only people I know who like Phil Collins are lame suburban FOBs. No one with taste listens to him.

by Anonymousreply 186October 18, 2020 6:19 PM

Uncool People in their 50s and 60s like him. The types of people who complain about rap music habitually. And no I’m actually more of a jazz and rock fan but I do like some hip hop.

by Anonymousreply 187October 18, 2020 6:28 PM

[quote]Are you joking, [R185]? The only people I know who like Phil Collins are lame suburban FOBs. No one with taste listens to him.

No I’m not joking dumbass. You may not like him, but he’s sold 150 million records and still selling out stadiums to this day.

by Anonymousreply 188October 18, 2020 7:07 PM

I’ve never met a single person who admits to listening to him.

by Anonymousreply 189October 18, 2020 7:15 PM

I assume a lot of Europeans must like him. I feel like they have questionable taste in music. They still listen to Bon Jovi there.

by Anonymousreply 190October 18, 2020 7:17 PM

As a child of the 80s, I have an attachment to some of his music. This is the first time I have told anyone.

by Anonymousreply 191October 18, 2020 7:34 PM

[quote]I’ve never met a single person who admits to listening to him.

And? I don’t run around telling people my favorite artists either unless specifically asked. Why would I?

by Anonymousreply 192October 18, 2020 7:43 PM

[quote] No I’m not joking dumbass. You may not like him, but he’s sold 150 million records and still selling out stadiums to this day.

Most people have shitty taste. Phil Collins is bland, vanilla elevator music. That's why his most vocal fans are FOBs. They don't realize how embarrassing it is to admit it.

by Anonymousreply 193October 18, 2020 7:50 PM

R189, they are the same people who will be voting for Trump again and not telling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 194October 18, 2020 8:58 PM

[quote]Most people have shitty taste.

Especially you.

by Anonymousreply 195October 18, 2020 9:39 PM

Why can't people like what they like? So lame to music-shame other people.

by Anonymousreply 196October 18, 2020 9:45 PM

Probably r194

by Anonymousreply 197October 18, 2020 11:49 PM

[quote]I understand she is Swiss, but what is her ethnicity? She looks like she is Philipino or whatever Chrissy Tiegan is...

Whatever ethnicity she is, she has to be one of the ugliest and tackiest 'rocker wives' I've ever seen in my life.

Rocker wives used to be super attractive very cool chicks, former models, actresses and basically all-around impressive women like Anita Pallenberg, Marianne Faithfull, Pattie Boyd etc, this woman would fit nowhere in that world.

Peter Gabriel's attractive first wife's father was the Queen's secretary. Classy! LOL

by Anonymousreply 198October 19, 2020 5:36 AM

Physically, Orianne was nothing special when she was younger. All she had was youth on her side. Look at that fat nose and horse face!

If that's all Phil cared about, fucking a 20+ year old, he could have married any younger woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 19, 2020 1:31 PM

Are Phil and Peter Gabriel friends? You don’t see PG getting into tawdry messes like this.

by Anonymousreply 200October 19, 2020 10:56 PM

Phil is such an old twat. Meh.

by Anonymousreply 201October 20, 2020 4:26 AM

According to Page Six Phil has left the US and is now in his home in Switzerland. His attorneys today went to court asking for a 3rd party to inventory all belonging in the Miami home. He is afraid Orianne will steal his valuables.

by Anonymousreply 202October 20, 2020 8:25 PM

Who will think of the children?!?

by Anonymousreply 203October 21, 2020 1:12 AM

He hated Miami anyway, and was only there to be near his sons when Orianne divorced him and moved to Miami with her new boyfriend-turned-husband

by Anonymousreply 204October 21, 2020 1:13 AM

I can’t believe N 87 year old man has such young children

by Anonymousreply 205October 21, 2020 1:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 21, 2020 1:23 AM

"A source told The Sun: 'Orianne was living with Phil as his "wife", but flying out to Vegas to see Bradley all the way through 2019 and 2020.

'She bought a house in Vegas where they’d spend time together and didn’t keep it that secret — she’d post photos of his dog and cat on her Instagram.

'She took him to London, Switzerland and France on trips and it appears she lavished money on him.'"

by Anonymousreply 207October 21, 2020 1:24 AM

She maybe cunt, but she's not a dumb cunt.

And Phil's just an old man desperately trying to hold on to what he never really had.

by Anonymousreply 208October 21, 2020 1:30 AM

"In Tuesday's hearing, which sometimes turned sometimes turned fiery, the rocker's attorney angrily accused Collin's ex, Orianne Cevey, of using 'gamesmanship' to take over the home and stalling the legal process by changing lawyers and claims.

As well as refusing to leave the house, Cevey demanded a payment of $20m, the court heard.

It also emerged Collins had left the house with just a few suitcases after 'a confrontation' and has left behind jewelry worth $4.7m, unpublished music and part of his collection of Alamo memorabilia, said to be worth $15m. "

by Anonymousreply 209October 21, 2020 1:50 AM

What a nasty vicious bitch . The jokes on her though,cause when she finally runs through everything she can get her hands on ,he'll still be sitting pretty and she'll be living in some shitty weekly motel .

by Anonymousreply 210October 21, 2020 1:58 AM

She was clearly a money-grubbing whore from day one so he should just cut the bitch a fat check and be done. It's not like he's going to go broke any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 211October 21, 2020 2:27 AM

R211

He shouldn't pay her another red cent. He already paid her $46 million in their divorce settlement. She remarried another man so why should she be allowed to renegotiate her past divorce settlement from Phil?

by Anonymousreply 212October 21, 2020 3:22 AM

R212 Exactly. It makes no sense. And no judge would sign off on this scheming and manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 213October 21, 2020 4:15 AM

We don't care about Phil's trashy family!

by Anonymousreply 214October 21, 2020 5:22 AM

R214 You cared enough to reply to this thread. Just skip it next time if it doesn't seem interesting to you

by Anonymousreply 215October 21, 2020 5:25 AM

Poor fella, he seems to have been mostly unlucky in love. He seems to wear his heart on his sleeve and gets used and abused.

I always found him cute; l like his voice, and his songs have stood the test of time.

Phil, if you ever turn queer- call me.

by Anonymousreply 216October 21, 2020 6:01 AM

Umm Phil was a turd to his previous partners, no sympathy from me that he is getting the shaft now.

by Anonymousreply 217October 21, 2020 11:22 AM

Why are so many rich straight men such morons? You'd think, considering all the years Phil has been in showbiz, he'd be a bit more savvy, especially about gold diggers and grifters. Most men can see a gold digger a mile away, not Phil.

Phil has been in showbiz since he was a child. He must have some sort of clue about who likes him for him and who only wants to be around him because he's wealthy and wants reflected fame.

How stupid is this man?!

I think the only woman he married who had her own money was Lily's mom Jill. Think she came from a California showbiz family, not sure. Her mom was a professional ballroom dancer.

At least Jill has done something positive with Phil's divorce settlement, she owns an antique shop in West Hollywood. She's not spending that money on boy toys, drugs and awful plastic surgery.

The rumors about Orianne have been around for years. She's into hardcore drugs and some weird occult shit. Orianne's name was in Epstein's little black book.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 21, 2020 1:20 PM

R218 Ooooh icky! Now you are spilling some tea, queen! What kind of occult stuff? Why on earth would frail white Phil want her back with all that bad, gross energy around her? They look literally insane standing next to one another. A match made in heaven they are not. What's weird is that she looked so sweet and innocent as a 21 year old ingenue. How do you go from a fresh-faced Swiss girl, to being a mother of sweet innocent babies, to being a fat, greedy, tattooed, hardcore drug user, serial cheater, perv, and dark occultist sleazeball witch?

by Anonymousreply 219October 21, 2020 3:56 PM

R191, Fellow child of the 80's. I will always love In the Air Tonight.

by Anonymousreply 220October 21, 2020 4:32 PM

Phil is such a dumb ass.

by Anonymousreply 221October 22, 2020 3:11 AM

So rehearsals just started for the Genesis reunion tour and it has now been confirmed that Phil’s son will be the offical drummer for the band..I wonder if he feels awkward with the situation of his parents...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 28, 2020 5:24 AM

She looks like Chrissy Teigen. It always amazes me that people find Chrissy attractive, cause, gurl...no.

by Anonymousreply 223October 28, 2020 5:34 AM

Angry Fresno professor, Randa Jarrar, is happy at this development: "Dude deserved it imo and I wish I could’ve done this to my ex husbands."

As usual, she seems to have trouble grappling with certain basic concepts, like that it's perfectly legal for a 44 year old man and a 21 year old woman to marry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224October 28, 2020 6:29 AM

she's not grappling with that concept r224, she's pointing out the double standard in the article that judges her for marrying a much younger man, but not Collins for marrying a much younger woman

by Anonymousreply 225October 28, 2020 5:28 PM

Oh believe me, she is definitely grappling with that concept, when you're familiar with the things she says and look at her opinions in context. Plus "dude deserved it".

by Anonymousreply 226October 28, 2020 10:30 PM

Phil was such a twat. Let him suffer!

by Anonymousreply 227October 29, 2020 12:46 AM

Why do some of you call her 'fresh faced' when she was young? She was never pretty or gorgeous, she had a fat nose and was nothing special.

Guess her cocksucking skills lured Phil in. This is a man who, believe it or not, had tons of groupies, so there must have been something special about that fat nosed woman which made Phil choose her over all the other women he was screwing. Now she looks likes a crazed drag queen!

by Anonymousreply 228October 29, 2020 8:10 PM

Separate Lives, indeed!

by Anonymousreply 229October 30, 2020 12:39 AM

She would look better with a bird beak, r228? They look evenly matched in the looks department (pre-plastic surgery).

by Anonymousreply 230October 30, 2020 1:03 AM

R228 She was innocent and sweet-looking in her youth. It is hard to connect the dots to what she has become. Inside and out, she's gross now. I wonder what happened.

by Anonymousreply 231October 30, 2020 1:04 AM

'Innocent looking' doesn't mean this creepy Lady Boy was EVER innocent. She sets her sights on Phil and lured him in.

Sad to say, Phil might be a brilliant musician, but he's a bloody moron when it comes to women.

by Anonymousreply 232November 1, 2020 1:59 PM

R232 is Paul McCartney speaking from experience.

by Anonymousreply 233November 1, 2020 2:03 PM

Is this Lily's mother and is this the one Phil broke up with his wife via fax for?

by Anonymousreply 234November 1, 2020 2:07 PM

Typical oriental gold-digging cunt.

They're all like that.

I don't know why white guys keep chasing after these nasty pigs.

by Anonymousreply 235November 1, 2020 2:10 PM

What's on FOB?

by Anonymousreply 236November 1, 2020 2:15 PM

Slightly off-topic but I just recently found out that Lily Collins is engaged to Charlie Mcdowell, son and doppelganger of Malcolm (aka Alex DeLarge)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 1, 2020 2:17 PM

R237, Lily is engaged to Malcolm McDowell's son, you could have simply said that. I gather he's Mary Steenburgen's son? IIRC, Malcolm had 2 kids with Mary.

by Anonymousreply 238November 2, 2020 2:08 PM

[quote]Is this Lily's mother and is this the one Phil broke up with his wife via fax for?

Lily's mom is an antiques dealer in the California, she's American. Yes, Phil broke up with her via fax. Her name is Jill Tavelman, she's not a druggie, doesn't practice witchcraft and doesn't put on makeup with a trowel.

Phil needs to hire better lawyers, it's obvious this Orianne freak is a grifter and all around weirdo. Just looking at Orianne you can see she has mental health issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239November 2, 2020 2:14 PM

The judge has given the ex-wife until mid January to vacate the house. Seriously? Why is she given such a long time? It's not her home.

Phil is also selling the home & she's been ordered to not interfere in any way with showings/sale, etc..

by Anonymousreply 240November 2, 2020 4:19 PM

At the rate Phil is losing his assets, he might have to set up a Go-Fund Me page or ask Lily for money!

by Anonymousreply 241November 4, 2020 2:25 PM

Now this fug tranny bitch is saying Phil was really smelly.

by Anonymousreply 242November 10, 2020 8:30 PM

This is being reported right now on TMZ. LOOOL

by Anonymousreply 243November 10, 2020 8:34 PM

Don’t act surprised r242. Even if you like his music you must admit he just looks like a smelly motherfucker

by Anonymousreply 244November 10, 2020 8:38 PM

[quote]Don’t act surprised [R242]. Even if you like his music you must admit he just looks like a smelly motherfucker

Liking Phil's music has nothing to do with agreeing or not that he looks like he smells, you sound utterly demented. Lots of rockers actually look dirty, Slash for example, he looks like he smells really bad.

This woman turning into a tranny is OK? For that alone, Phil should refuse her even one more DIME. btw, who spends close to $50 million?!

This bizarre woman actually told Phil he'd leave her new husband at the time if Phil agreed to give her 50% of the Florida home's worth. Right there, Phil was too stupid to see what a grifter weirdo this woman was?

I don't know who is crazier Lady Boy or Phil.

by Anonymousreply 245November 10, 2020 8:45 PM

She says he didn't bathe or brush his teeth for months and can't get it up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 10, 2020 11:40 PM

I’m not shocked he can’t get it up. He’s old and fat

by Anonymousreply 247November 11, 2020 1:26 AM

He got it up for me in 1984.

by Anonymousreply 248November 11, 2020 2:10 AM

Why would Phil get hard for that ugly tranny?

by Anonymousreply 249November 11, 2020 2:49 AM

Does Phil have an Invisible Touch?

by Anonymousreply 250November 11, 2020 3:37 AM

I don't understand what his health has to do with her getting millions of more $$$$$$$? If he was ill, or depressed, or taking a bad med combo, or the chronic nature of his pain was keeping him bedridden...whatever it was...she was supposed to be there to help him out! Not looking askance and scheming. She said at the time "we made a mistake, we should never have broken up. We will live together again as man and wife." So guess what, take care of that man! He's the father of your sons. He has been crazy generous to you, and you have known the guy for 25 years. Just be civil, christ.

Very sad last days for Phil Collins. I wonder what the sons think of their gross mother?

by Anonymousreply 251November 11, 2020 3:55 AM

This is what happens when you marry a gold digger.

Damn, these showbiz men are stupid. They'd be better off using escorts!

by Anonymousreply 252November 11, 2020 6:42 AM

R292 Escorts might only reinforce that you are old and no one wants you unless you pay them. I reckon, too, that if you are a songwriter like Collins you probably romanticize love and relationships. It's no crime to want to be settled down. It's very British. I imagine it's quite comforting to think there is someone keeping the home fires burning while you are on your mega world tour. It's normal to want a family.

by Anonymousreply 253November 11, 2020 10:30 PM

Oops I meant to write R252 ^^^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 254November 11, 2020 10:31 PM

Marrying someone young enough to be your daughter and assuming it's going remain rock solid when you are 65 and she's 35 is hubris. UNLESS, you are primo man meat, and commit to maintaining your health and bod in David Lee Roth condition into your older years. Alpha males can pull/keep the ladies at any age. Phil Collins is no alpha. He's THE poster boy for generic, beta male Britishness.

by Anonymousreply 255November 11, 2020 10:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!