Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former French president Sarkozy still looks hot

Hello daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2020 6:00 PM

I'd do him!

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 3:49 PM

An orange, drunk midget? Thanks, but no thanks, Carla.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 3:49 PM

No thanks. You can see his dandruff while he’s blowing you.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 3:52 PM

good ears for face fucking though

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 3:57 PM

Non, jamais !

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 4:14 PM

Whatcha been drinking, OP?

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2020 4:28 PM

He's of Hungarian origin. So big cock if you're a size queen.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2020 4:39 PM

I love how shallow the OP is that he didn't even bother with the actual headline of the story and created his own which exemplifies what DL's main focus will always be. Always.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2020 4:42 PM

R8, as a gay man on a site exclusively for gay people, because surely non-homosexual interlopers wouldn’t have the nerve to complain about the content on a site they’re trespassing on, what’s your problem with threads about fuckable men?

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2020 5:02 PM

R9? It was actually a compliment and I've been on DL 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2020 5:07 PM

BORIS OBJECTIFYING UGLY, SLEAZEBALL CONSERVATIVES AGAIN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2020 5:19 PM

I've been here over 3 years now, and I swear so many of you have the worst taste in men. THE. WORST.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2020 5:22 PM

Parisian cage meat thread.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2020 5:25 PM

Only to people who don't remember what Jean-Paul Belmondo looked like.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2020 6:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!