Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dianne Feinstein Praises Lindsey Graham

This bitch needs to retire...

As Republicans wrap up the Amy Coney Barrett hearing with plans to vote, Dianne Feinstein praises Lindsey Graham: "I just want to thank you. This has been one of the best set of hearings that I've participated in," she tells him. "Thank you so much for your leadership."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 29, 2020 4:01 PM

A mask-free embrace between Feinstein and Graham to cap things off.

And the Amy Coney Barrett hearings are over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2020 7:05 PM

Do they have footage of her fucking Thai ladyboys, too?

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2020 7:07 PM

Good lord. When does this ancient hag's term end? You gotta do better for us, California.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2020 7:09 PM

She needs to go Can’t we have a mandatory retirement age of 80 This is getting ridiculous Enough with these ancient, barely coherent dinosaurs who want to hang on to power

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2020 7:10 PM

Look out Dianne, there's a knife in your back!

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2020 7:10 PM

She does this kind of thing regularly, she's always gone out of her way to make herself look bipartisan. She really is long past her prime and needs to retire. On no level did Graham do a wonderful job; she's clearly trying to help him out with his struggle to get re-elected.

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2020 7:12 PM

Yeah Dainne needs to go. Why isn't she primaried by the squad?

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2020 7:16 PM

I have no issues with this. The Senate is supposed to be the more collegial body.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2020 7:17 PM

R8, they’re ramming through a cult member onto the Supreme Court. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2020 7:18 PM

Personally, I want my Congressional representatives to be better experienced than the lobbyists who would otherwise be running the place, or I should add, ‘even more”.

And term limits would have unintended consequences. You’d have Congress reps thinking even more about how they’d make a living when their term limit is finished. What think-tank they’d want to join. What corporate board they’d want a no-show seat on. Etc.

I can see limiting a SCOTUS term to 20 years or age 80, but it would have to combined with a large pension and prohibition from working at any nonprofit job, maybe excluding teaching; sale of memoirs, and a few other things, maybe. This would be a small number of people and couldn’t be affordable to extend it to everybody in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2020 7:24 PM

I'm sure you've urged that on McConnell, R8.

Feinstein was primaried in 2018. The dude lost the primary (incumbency and all). Now that the NYT is openly talking about Dianne losing her marbles (is this hug some sort of a misguided attempt to display her sanity?), the Dems should start demoting her, especially if they fail to retake the Senate. Promote more dynamic people.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2020 7:25 PM

I thank her for years of service, but she needs to go! I did my part -- I voted Kevin de Leon! I don't know who was voting for her? Must be all the people up in NorCal.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2020 7:26 PM

While we're out here fighting out asses off, giving money until it hurts to give Democrats the Senate she pulls shit like this. I am livid. Livid.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2020 7:28 PM

At least other groups are pissed, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2020 7:29 PM

This woman has been senator of my state since I was 9-years-old! Time for some new blood.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2020 7:29 PM

[quote][R8], they’re ramming through a cult member onto the Supreme Court. Fuck off.

You have every right to tell me to fuck off and I understand why. You may not like that this hearing happened, and I don't either. But this stuff is a numbers game. It always has been and it always will be. This hearing was not conducted as a shit show and there is nothing wrong with acknowledging that. There is nothing wrong with being collegial or simply having good manners. Now I will go and fuck off. 🥱

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2020 7:31 PM

So young!

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2020 7:33 PM

R16 = the reason why Democrats lose elections.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2020 7:34 PM

I think the US has really suffered by the collapse of Big Labor as a counterweight to Big Business. The governmental checks and balances via three co-equal branches has been aided by added checks and balances provided by the media, business, and Labor.

I’d love to see government using its trust-busting powers to break up all the business consolidation that has occurred in seemingly every industry since the 1980s. Airlines, military ship design and construction; department stores; electronic stores; car manufacturing; media outlets; banks; car dealerships; grocery stores; oil drillers and gasoline production; practically everything. Including Microsoft, Apple, Google, and Facebook.

I know that there is a benefit to “economies of scale”, but if you can’t run a department store chain worth $10 billion, I can’t see it becoming profitable by allowing it to double in size to $20 billion.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2020 7:36 PM

The final word out of Feinstein’s cunt mouth should have been: “This heading should have never happened and Republicans deserve to be booted out of Congress for pulling such a stunt.” Most of us haven’t forgotten Merrick Garland. Dianne is a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2020 7:36 PM

stupid cunt! grease fire!

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2020 7:37 PM

*hearing

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2020 7:37 PM

Dianne should have also thanked Amy for being a superspreader.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2020 7:37 PM

Like thanking someone robbing you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2020 7:38 PM

[quote] Yeah Dainne needs to go. Why isn't she primaried by the squad?

I don't know, but there is no dearth of exciting and capable California politicians who would make great senators. Sen. Boxer retiring paved the way for Kamala's rise.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2020 7:41 PM

Email her. Demand she resigns. Let Gov. N appoint a Senator that’s not a senile old crone.

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2020 7:51 PM

This makes me ill.

by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2020 7:52 PM

[quote][R16] = the reason why Democrats lose elections.

I'm not going to let you put that on me. Democrats lose elections because we can't seem to get enough democrats to understand the importance of voting. Hopefully, that trend seems to be changing, and not a moment too soon.

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2020 7:52 PM

Feinstein the fag hag?

by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2020 7:53 PM

This why the republicans were so arrogant about this. The knew the dems would bend over and let them fuck them.

Diane is 87 years old. She should not even be in the senate. The people in CA are idiots for re-electing her.

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2020 7:53 PM

[Bold] *** THIS **** IS WHY DEMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE !!!!!!! REPIGS ARE EATING THIS SHIT UP AND WE JUST THANK THEM FOR BEING EVIL CUNTS!!!!! WE DESERVE THIS BECAUSE WE ARE DOORMATS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2020 7:57 PM

Your eight self WWs are very obvious R31

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2020 8:00 PM

r16 its's called "unnecessary talk" and Dianne DIDN'T have to say it. Keep the hole closed.

Yes, go fuck off and while you're at it throw yourself into a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2020 8:01 PM

I would like to slap her till she's dead. Praising Lindsey Graham after the segregation comment?

She's a cunt. Eat shit, DiFi.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2020 8:03 PM

r32, there are trumpcunt and vlads infesting every thread in this place. a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. happy now?

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2020 8:04 PM

I’m a new voter in SoCal and I won’t be voting for her. I’m sure there are lots of new voters who are the same. I bet a progressive will take over her seat.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2020 8:05 PM

[quote] *** THIS **** IS WHY DEMS WILL ALWAYS LOSE !!!!!!!

Oh, they're about to lose very big come November, even more than they did in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2020 8:06 PM

Aside from the fact these hearing never should've happened, the hearings were a joke: the candidate wouldn't answer BASIC questions about the law ("is it illegal to shoot someone in broad daylight in front of their toddler?" "well, I don't know, I'd have to check precedent, other rulings, etc.") and the other side asked questions about her favorite salad dressing. It was a fucking joke!

I suppose it's nice that DiFi feels a personal affection for Lady G, but Lady G's woes are all self-induced & it's about she gets the reckoning she so richly deserves.

If you want to be less partisan, tell Ben Sasse that he's really not the pussy that Mitt Romney says he is.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2020 8:11 PM

People are always complaining about Baby Boomers not stepping aside and retiring at a reasonable age. Let’s work on getting rid of the Silent Generations like her in Congress before we start worrying about Boomers.

Currently we have a Silent running the House, another one running the Senate, and we’re about to elect one to the Presidency.

And we’re in this whole Coney-Barrett shitshow because another certain recently deceased Silent on the Supreme Court refuses to retire at age 87.

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2020 8:13 PM

There should be an age limit. Someone that is 80+ years old is not as mentally alert as younger people, generally. I watched Senator Leahy struggle yesterday to keep in the moment when he was questioning Barrett.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2020 8:14 PM

And to be clear, it's not necessarily Feinstein's age which makes her unappealing. She could be 87-years-old and kicking ass -- Pelosi kicks ass and she's not that much younger -- but she's just a stagnant pond at a time when we need a roaring river.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2020 8:18 PM

I think she knows she and La Senatrice won't be around much longer (literally and figuratively). This was her way of saying goodbye. They both need to let someone younger take over.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2020 8:19 PM

She needs to go. Thank her for her decades of service and then promptly show her the door.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2020 8:19 PM

[quote]I think she knows she and La Senatrice won't be around much longer (literally and figuratively). This was her way of saying goodbye. They both need to let someone younger take over.

La Senatrice is only in her 60s although she looks a few decades older.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2020 8:23 PM

r32 = Vlad with only one post on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2020 8:28 PM

Most people have forgotten it, but the only reason Feinstein was successful in politics is because she was anointed by Jim Jones, of People's Temple fame, early in her career. He was a bit of a queen-maker in the Bay area in the 70s.

Harvey Milk, DiFi, and even Nancy P (to a lesser extent) owe their political careers to a murderous lunatic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2020 8:30 PM

She just handed Miss Lindsey one hell of an ad for his senate race. She made his closing argument for him. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2020 8:31 PM

The ugly old hag should have been in the building when Harvey Milk got shot..,

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2020 8:36 PM

Maybe this vote is not a done deal? Maybe Lindsey will pull a McCain? This was weird. Is something going on behind the scenes.

Call your republican senators and tell them:

No on Barrett. Tell them she was not prepared for her job interview. Tell them she seems to extreme for the Supreme Court. Tell them to ficus on the Stimulus Bill. Tell them to focus on the Covid Pandemic. Tell them NO.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2020 8:37 PM

Barrett is getting confirmed. It’s a done deal.

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2020 8:40 PM

[quote]I have no issues with this. The Senate is supposed to be the more collegial body.

You need to accept this is the equivalent of shaking the hand of someone who just stole everything from your family and continues to do so.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2020 8:44 PM

I agree with the poster who said Ted L. should take over the seat.

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2020 8:44 PM

Way back when this nightmare began, wasn’t she one of the two senators that emerged looking ashen after being briefed on Putin hacking our elections and seating his stooge Trump in the Oval Office?

And here she is embracing one of Putin’s key enablers.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2020 8:48 PM

R52, he would be good. Even though she is 'new,' Katie Porter would be another great option.

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2020 8:49 PM

Kevin de leon tried to primary her, but failed.

Californians kept Dianne because she is a senior member of congress on important committees, such as this one. California has both their senators on this committee and they are both pro choice, pro medical care pro LBGT: Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris.

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2020 8:54 PM

Definitely, r54. Hell, it could be both Lieu and Porter after Harris becomes VP.

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2020 8:59 PM

If they cut oppen her head, they'd find a package of 40 year-old Twinkies instead of gray matter.

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2020 8:59 PM

R55

He lost because not enough young people voted. But since, in Cali, the law has changed and it’s easier to vote. Plus younger people have gotten more involved since Trump and the campaign to get the vote out. Old politicians like Feinstein are fucked. We’re going to see more and more waves of young progressives coming up.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2020 9:00 PM

Katie Porter and Ted Lieu are both excellent choices.

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2020 9:01 PM

I urge our DL Californians to e-mail, call her office and urge her to resign. From her days on the SF Board of Supervisors, her focus has always been to support big business despite fake protestations to the contrary. She needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2020 9:06 PM

Call your republican senators and tell them: NO on Coney Barrett.

Could be a sign that there are Republicans breaking away from this Pro Theocracy, Anti Democracy nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2020 9:09 PM

To add Cali has moved more to the left in recent years. We chose Bernie in the primary. I don’t see politicians like Feinstein lasting in Cali for much longer.

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2020 9:17 PM

If this causes the self hating closet case to squeak by, I hope they strip her off all committee assignments and make her a pariah

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2020 9:27 PM

Call your Republican Senators. Tell them NO on Coney Barrett. Something is happening.

CALL CALL CALL NOW!

by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2020 9:28 PM

Democrats, like Dianne Feinstein, may be peeling off more republicans senators. Behind the scenes, something is happening.

Call your republicans senators.

Tell them to NO on Coney Barrett.

CALL CALL CALL NOW!

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2020 9:31 PM

Feinstein just got off a plane in Calif. and said "Peace for our time"

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2020 9:40 PM

Look, these people in Congress on both sides are as duplicitous as can be. They'll all fight like rabid dogs while they're on the job, but then all go out and socialize with each other. There really is no honor among thieves, or politicians.

by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2020 9:51 PM

Feinstein needed to have retired after her last term. Grassley, Leahy, and a bunch of others on both sides, need to be retired. McCain would not retire even after he developed terminal brain cancer. Same with Ted Kennedy. Strom Thurmond turned 100 in office. Many of these types will stay in office until they die.

Term and age limits are sorely needed.

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2020 10:05 PM

"One of the best hearings?" Fucking old bitch should retire and take up knitting if she needs to be entertained......

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2020 10:08 PM

She just handed Miss Lindsey one hell of an ad for his senate race. She made his closing argument for him. What a cunt.

I don't know how a hug from the senior senator from California would help Graham in SC; SC is probably chuckling at the whole spectacle, figuring it's the closest he's been to real woman in years. I think the poster who said that Feinstein realizes its their last rodeo & was saying goodbye was spot on.

by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2020 10:08 PM

Diane wants to nibble on The Senatrice’s ladybugs.

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote]Californians kept Dianne because she is a senior member of congress on important committees, such as this one. California has both their senators on this committee and they are both pro choice, pro medical care pro LBGT: Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris.

I don't think California voters know or care about this calculation. Donors and lobbyists, however, most probably do.

If DiFi is replaced and Kamala is in the WH, the new CA Senators will be junior and thus low ranking for committee chairmanships, maybe even memberships. I'm sure whoever has put their eggs in DiFi's basket, monetarily speaking, will keep her there till her last breath.

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2020 10:15 PM

In SC, and Graham is running ads attacking California, Hollywood, and NY. Feinstein represents California. Yet she praises and hugs LG. The scene is so absurd. Another dinosaur, Chuck Schumer appointed her as lead Democrat on the Judiciary Committee. Seniority is valued, but other criteria is important.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2020 10:16 PM

What has Feinstein actually accomplished in the last four years?

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2020 10:17 PM

Dementia.

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2020 10:19 PM

Geez what a fool.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2020 10:22 PM

Why won't this evil bitch die?

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2020 10:31 PM

[quote] Could be a sign that there are Republicans breaking away from this Pro Theocracy, Anti Democracy nutjob

Lindsey graham won't be part of that group. He's going down with trump's ship

He should be castigated, harassed and spit on every single day of his life by members of the public. All trump supporting politicians should be. They should be hounded on a daily basis. They are traitors to their country and more importantly to all the citizens

France and Italy had the right ideas on how to handle traitors. We know all about Mussolini, but France rounded up all the nazi collaborators and shaved their heads and paraded them, naked down the street and brought them to jail

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2020 10:37 PM

^^ what are you blathering about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2020 10:51 PM

Who does that old nasty cunt think she is fooling?

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2020 10:54 PM

[quote]California has both their senators on this committee and they are both pro choice, pro medical care pro LBGT: Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris.

A lot of good it did. A radical right-wing, anti-choice, anti-health care, anti-LGBT cult member is about to be confirmed to the Supreme Court, so good job to California for keeping this fossil around so she can serve on a “key” committee.

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2020 10:54 PM

How many Republican defections would be needed to derail Covid-Barrett? Collins and Murkowski are probably likely. What about Romney? What about Pennsylvania’s Pat Toomey? He is not seeking re-election and would have nothing to lose by voting against her.

by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2020 10:57 PM

[quote]A lot of good it did. A radical right-wing, anti-choice, anti-health care, anti-LGBT cult member is about to be confirmed to the Supreme Court, so good job to California for keeping this fossil around so she can serve on a “key” committee.

A lot of you people clearly can't count.

by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2020 10:58 PM

Feinstein's family need to intervene. She's had an incredible impact as a Senator. But she obviously has stayed too long. There are plenty of great candidates in California to take her place.

by Anonymousreply 84October 15, 2020 11:02 PM

I'm pretty sure she is egging him.

by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2020 11:03 PM

[quote] ^^ what are you blathering about?

Shut the fuck up. It's called history. Although you want the sanitized version and you want to support dianne feinstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2020 11:10 PM

[Quote]Diane is 87 years old. She should not even be in the senate. The people in CA are idiots for re-electing her.

She looks considerably older and weaker in the clip with Graham than she did at the Kavanaugh hearings two years ago. I recall that she had to enter the hospital for a pacemaker replacement when the rumors of Christine Ford's accusations were swirling. She was on the Hill the next day looking pretty robust, all things considered. She really has declined significantly. She was practically doddering and obviously not thinking clearly. No 87 year olds with her risk factor should be hugging Graham whose been exposed to his GOP colleagues. Hell, she shouldn't have been in the room.

by Anonymousreply 87October 15, 2020 11:17 PM

[quote]She does this kind of thing regularly, she's always gone out of her way to make herself look bipartisan. She really is long past her prime and needs to retire

OH THE FUCKING IRONY OF THIS.

Watch the 180 when Biden starts kissing Republican ass again.

by Anonymousreply 88October 15, 2020 11:17 PM

R86 blather on frau cunt comparing whores to Mussolini.

by Anonymousreply 89October 15, 2020 11:21 PM

This thread is an example of russian propaganda. They are trying to divide the base of the democratic party. Feinstein will vote NO on Coney Barrett. She and the other Democrats are trying to get republican senators to vote no too.

Call your republicans senators. Tell them to NO on Coney Barrett. Tell them to focus on the stimulus bill and the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 90October 16, 2020 12:13 AM

R23 -- In fact, I do not understand why no one asked dear Ms. Amy why the hell she took her children to the WH super-spreader event without masks -- child-endangerment.

by Anonymousreply 91October 16, 2020 12:19 AM

i wonder if people outside of the dl bubble know about this?

by Anonymousreply 92October 16, 2020 12:25 AM

Ari Melber on NSNBC played it this afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 93October 16, 2020 12:27 AM

For those of you wishing for term limits, with politicians having to go at age 70 or 80, be careful what you wish for. Maxine Waters age 82 and Nancy Pelosi age 80, two of Trump’s fiercest critics, would have to go. We all know there is no way in hell these two women would leave without a fight causing even more bad optics for the Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 94October 16, 2020 12:30 AM

Old demo crates can be so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 95October 16, 2020 12:36 AM

They would be grandfathered in R94. (no pun intended)

by Anonymousreply 96October 16, 2020 12:37 AM

96 Maybe but at some point they would not be allowed to run. Plus they would fight tooth and well-manicured nail to even allowing the subject to come up. Plus what happens when either one has an old age slip of judgment and there are calls for their heads. It would be very messy.

by Anonymousreply 97October 16, 2020 12:45 AM

She has always been working both sides. She is not who she presents herself to be.

by Anonymousreply 98October 16, 2020 1:20 AM

[quote] For those of you wishing for term limits, with politicians having to go at age 70 or 80, be careful what you wish for. Maxine Waters age 82 and Nancy Pelosi age 80, two of Trump’s fiercest critics, would have to go.

Perhaps if they knew their tenure was limited they’d devote more time to bringing in the succeeding generation of legislators and teaching them how to fight and win. Only 6% of US Representatives are millennials. 31% is Gen X. The rest is all boomers and silent generation. Nearly two thirds of Congress are senior citizens. That’s a huge age gap and it’s bad for democracy.

by Anonymousreply 99October 16, 2020 1:45 AM

is this thread just russian trolls talking with other russian trolls?

by Anonymousreply 100October 16, 2020 1:50 AM

Stop! This is a Russian troll thread. There are more political thread on DL that are way more interesting. Just scroll to another thread.

by Anonymousreply 101October 16, 2020 1:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 16, 2020 4:14 AM

She also sat on the Kavanaugh hearings for months before she decided to release them, causing the last minute circus that that ended up being.

87 year olds should not be in the US senate.

by Anonymousreply 103October 16, 2020 4:24 AM

I know this unlikely, but something struck me in the Biden town hall tonight. He was asked about expanding the court, and he gave sort of a vague answer about seeing how things shake out before he decides. He promised to give a firm answer by election day.

Could he be privy to a plan for some GOP senators to vote against ACB? Maybe he offered Mitt a juicy cabinet position in exchange for a no vote. An unexpected loss would certainty also hurt Trump's changes in a few weeks.

I know this is highly unlikely, but a girl can dream can't she?

by Anonymousreply 104October 16, 2020 5:12 AM

How hard can it be to configure the system in such a way that posters can't 'W&W' themselves, let alone multiple times?

by Anonymousreply 105October 16, 2020 10:31 AM

[Quote] How hard can it be to configure the system in such a way that posters can't 'W&W' themselves, let alone multiple times?

The only cunts considered with this are Trumpcunts, Vlads and trolls.

Which one are you?

by Anonymousreply 106October 16, 2020 4:18 PM

^ The only cunts *concerned* with this are Trumpcunts, Vlads and trolls.

Which one are you?

by Anonymousreply 107October 16, 2020 4:21 PM

I wish they would stop saying :packing the court", and instead use the phrase "court expansion." That sounds a whole lot better.

And as justices die off, let the court go back to just 9 judges on the bench.

by Anonymousreply 108October 16, 2020 5:32 PM

good read r79 thank you

by Anonymousreply 109October 16, 2020 6:03 PM

R101, criticizing this tone-deaf, out-of-touch, doddering, wishy-washy, Republican-ass-licking, do-nothing hag with a mentality stuck in 1951 hardly makes this a Russian troll thread. Are you part of the Feinstein campaign?

by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2020 12:06 AM

This kind of nonsense could cost Democrats the senate, is she aware of that?

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2020 12:12 AM

We need to cancel her. Lindsay started off this review of a supreme court justice slot by complaining about financing his own campaign. There was nothing professional about that. Diane’s lost a few too many marbles and it’s time for her to retire. Yeah I hear that Diane I know you’re reading this

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2020 12:16 AM

Eh the bitches are so old that one thought the other was a straight man and the other thought she was a man...a true senior moment.

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2020 12:16 AM

[quote] We need to cancel her.

Too bad she can't just be recalled and replaced with Katie Porter -- now that is someone with fire, a fighting spirit, she knows her stuff and she knows how to cut straight through the crap.

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2020 12:42 AM

Supposedly Katie Porter is going to replace Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2020 12:58 AM

Feinstein sat there as Miss Lindsey railroaded through dozens and dozens of McConnell judges. Though the Democrats are in the Senate minority, make some fucking noise and challenges about it; not damn hugs.

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2020 1:21 AM

Dianne is obviously senile. She belongs in a locked Memory Care facility, not the Senate Judiciary Committee.

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2020 1:34 AM

[quote] Dianne is obviously senile. She belongs in a locked Memory Care facility, not the Senate Judiciary Committee.

NOW that bothers you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2020 2:20 AM

DiFi is unbearable. Hope she catches COVID and ends up drooling out of one side of her mouth. (No way her rich, lily-white ass will die.)

I'm tired of the Democratic leadership SMUGLY telling us that "elections have consequences." As if we are responsible for the Democrats getting outplayed all the time.

Now, DiFi not only lost, she made NO PRETENSE of putting up a fight. Moreover, she kissed the very feet that stomped her.

Elections have consequences, but losing consistently has consequences, too! After a while, they can't say "our people didn't show up;" not when the leadership is so obviously to blame.

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2020 4:15 AM

So, does this mean she agrees with Miss Lindsay about "the good old days of segregation"?

I swear, Congress and the White House are more like assisted living sections of a retirement home at this point. We have got to do better.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2020 6:07 AM

Harvey Milk hated her ass for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2020 6:17 AM

Could he be privy to a plan for some GOP senators to vote against ACB? Maybe he offered Mitt a juicy cabinet position in exchange for a no vote. An unexpected loss would certainty also hurt Trump's changes in a few weeks.

I know this is highly unlikely, but a girl can dream can't she?

It's possible, but in a discussion on a NYTimes Podcast, they speculated that Joe leaving the possibility open but not committing was likely a message to John Roberts that the legitimacy of the SC is on the line and if they try to undermine the will of voters, there will be consequences. I don't know if this is true either, but I kind see the logic of it. McTurtle seems pretty confident he's got this one in the bag

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2020 9:09 AM

California seems over her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2020 10:51 AM

She's a cunt

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2020 12:03 PM

Horrible cheap-looking 1950s dye job in the OP's picture. Is gray hair taboo for women in US politics?

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2020 12:05 PM

How does she keep getting elected grim California of all places? Send her to Alabama or Mississippi.

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2020 12:22 PM

This stupid old bitch spends all of her time assuaging Republican feelings. She's best friends with Chuck Grassley and Orrin Hatch -- she has probably sucked their cocks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 18, 2020 12:30 PM

It was like watching Neville Chamberlain bowing to Adolf Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 128October 18, 2020 1:18 PM

[quote]The only cunts *concerned* with this are Trumpcunts, Vlads and trolls. Which one are you?

None of the above--I'm merely a tech geek who thinks about these things.

by Anonymousreply 129October 18, 2020 1:59 PM

R107: you can't upvote your own answers on Reddit, so why should it be possible here? I was merely pointing out a technical flaw; not everything is political or infested by Russians.

by Anonymousreply 130October 18, 2020 2:02 PM

[quote]How does she keep getting elected grim California of all places? Send her to Alabama or Mississippi.

That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 131October 18, 2020 2:47 PM

Californians, let her know that she needs to resign NOW and let the Governor appoint a true progressive. Contact the Governor and urge him to speak out too. Get this hopeless cow out.

And yes, Harvey HATED her big business politics. And her as well.

by Anonymousreply 132October 18, 2020 2:55 PM

She keeps getting re-elected the same way all these old fucks keep getting re-elected; they are on powerful committees and do enough for their state that it's hard to get rid of them. It's very hard to unseat a senator, even an unpopular one. Ask the guy running against Lady G.

by Anonymousreply 133October 18, 2020 4:20 PM

Everyone votes the straight ticket dem and doesn't question the old senators. I didn't vote for my senator because he/she/it has been on the senate for over 30 years. It's time for change.

by Anonymousreply 134October 18, 2020 4:36 PM

What happened to vote blue no matter who?

by Anonymousreply 135October 18, 2020 4:45 PM

R135, I am voting blue no matter who and will always vote blue no matter who. Feinstein is not even up for reelection this election cycle. It's just frustrating because some of us tried to primary her ass with another Democrat who is actually [italic]bluer[/italic] and more relevant than she is.

by Anonymousreply 136October 18, 2020 6:23 PM

How could she want to get that physically close to a Republican? They're all superspreaders.

by Anonymousreply 137October 18, 2020 6:25 PM

We’re not the only ones calling for her resignation. Read the last paragraph. She’s already fund raising for her 2024 re-election bid. Bitch really is full of herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 18, 2020 6:58 PM

IMO, on a personal level, Lindsey Graham is probably a very polite and considerate man. These 100 US senators work with each other every day. Each has his / her own agenda and needs support when the time comes. Look at how Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Scalia became good friends. That's just how it works.

by Anonymousreply 139October 18, 2020 7:06 PM

LG is chummy but also has in-party rivals that are estranged relationships.. He dislikes Democrat Liz Warren, and clashes with Tom Cotton and Rand Paul. He and Kamala Harris are friendly.

LG craves attention and approval and can have hissy-fits even with colleagues when opposed. He loves jokes and gossip, as well as, a bit too much, drinky poos.

by Anonymousreply 140October 18, 2020 7:26 PM

[quote] Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham is promising one big change if his White House bid proves successful: “If I’m President, we’re going to drink more.”

He's 65, wow, didn't realize he was only 65.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 18, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote]Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham is promising one big change if his White House bid proves successful: “If I’m President, we’re going to drink more.”

Have I mentioned today that my Dad was a drunk?

by Anonymousreply 142October 18, 2020 9:32 PM

Shoo! Shoo! Don't come in SC!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 18, 2020 9:59 PM

[quote]He's 65, wow, didn't realize he was only 65.

In the Senate, where they can't rid the cloak room of old people smell, Lady G is practically a baby at 65. We need an age limit for Congress, the Presidency and the Supreme Court.

[bold]If they can't program their TV sets, how can they regulate Big Tech?[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 144October 19, 2020 1:29 AM

Dee Feinstein is a TRAITOR HUGGER

by Anonymousreply 145October 19, 2020 1:44 AM

Feinstein should have retired at 85 when her term was up two years ago, but instead she ran for reelection. So unless she dies in office, she will be there for another 4 years.

by Anonymousreply 146October 19, 2020 1:48 AM

[Quote] None of the above--I'm merely a tech geek who thinks about these things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 19, 2020 1:50 AM

Poor R147 has been conditioned to see sinister hidden motives everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 148October 19, 2020 4:11 AM

Why IS the DL technology so primitive that people can "like" their own posts? is the question.

by Anonymousreply 149October 19, 2020 4:12 AM

R146 She will likely die in office.

by Anonymousreply 150October 23, 2020 9:48 PM

I think she will resign in January.

by Anonymousreply 151October 23, 2020 10:38 PM

Imagine if she runs for another term. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 152October 23, 2020 10:42 PM

Well, the Senatrix is lovely and Dianne is able to see through the outer layer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 24, 2020 12:15 AM

Maybe DiFi confused Miss Lindsey with that nice nursing home attendant that snuck her an extra pudding cup at lunch.

by Anonymousreply 154October 24, 2020 12:21 AM

Contacted her immediately after seeing the “hug” & ACB hearing and told her to resign. Just got a 2 page letter..... she’s CONCERNED about the SC and the possible actions ahead. Reversing Roe, ACA, marriage equality. So very CONCERNED. Thanked me for my input about ACB and her SC appointment.

Must have copied from the Susan Collins Concern Constitute Reply. She still needs to resign and let Gov Newsom appoint a real progressive Democrat. She’s useless.

by Anonymousreply 155October 29, 2020 1:14 AM

Amy..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 29, 2020 2:44 PM

She’ll be worse than C. Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 157October 29, 2020 4:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!