Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer Leaves Cheeky Comment on ‘King’ Timothée Chalamet’s Selfie

Armie Hammer is calling Timothée Chalamet by a new name!

On Tuesday, Chalamet caught the eye of his Call Me By Your Name costar after posting a selfie to Instagram.

In the photo, the Dune actor is seen sitting on a stoop while looking off into the distance with his face mask pulled down to his chin. He also has a pair of headphones in and is wearing a black hat and navy crewneck.

Hammer, 34, was quick to leave a cheeky comment on the photo, referring to Chalamet as a "king."

"OoOOOoOoooo KING S—T!!! 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥," Hammer wrote.

Fans of Call Me By Your Name were quick to react to Hammer's comment — his response currently has over 185,000 likes (and counting).

In the 2017 Oscar-nominated film, Hammer and Chalamet star as lovers Oliver, a man in his 20s, and Elio, a 17-year-old boy. Oliver is a doctoral student who works as an intern for Elio's father and spends the summer at their home in Italy.

Chalamet earned his first best actor Academy Award nomination for his role in the romantic drama.

"GET A ROOM," one user teased in response to Hammer's comment.

"Come get your man," another user added, while one fan replied, "MARRY HIM😭😭 OLIVER."

Aside from hyping up Chalamet on social media, Hammer recently revealed he's taken up a new hobby: working in construction.

Last week, the actor, who announced his split from wife Elizabeth Chambers in early July, appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! where he discussed how he has been staying productive in quarantine.

"I have been productive. I've been really fortunate. I mean look, the world's falling apart, it's the apocalypse, but funny enough, my buddy Ashton Ramsey bought an old motel out in the desert," said Hammer of the Twentynine Palms property near Joshua Tree National Park.

"It was this kind of abandoned, rundown motel, and I came back from the Cayman Islands where I was during quarantine and I was like, 'Dude, I have nothing to do.' He was like, 'Do you wanna come live with me in this abandoned motel and do construction with me?'" the actor recalled.

Chambers has been living in the Cayman Islands with the couple's children since the spring due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and Hammer returned to Los Angeles back in June. The former couple — who tied the knot in May 2010 — share daughter Harper Grace, 5, and son Ford Douglas Armand, 3.

"I was literally sitting at home picking boogers and seeing how far I could flick them. I was really out of options," the father of two jokingly said to Kimmel about deciding to work on the motel.

Asked whether he has a knack for handiwork and knows his way around with tools, Hammer quipped: "Funny enough, everything except a hammer. Just seemed too close to home."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222November 1, 2020 6:30 PM

[quote] "GET A ROOM," one user teased in response to Hammer's comment.

[quote] "Come get your man," another user added, while one fan replied, "MARRY HIM😭😭 OLIVER."

Rofl! I love Charmies.

MOAR! MOAR!

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2020 8:15 PM

Marry him, Oliver!

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2020 8:15 PM

It's just batshit Armie.

Being batshit again.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2020 8:15 PM

He just needed some positive pr. Mission accomplished i guess.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2020 8:19 PM

Armie certainly knows how to get attention.

KING!

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2020 8:20 PM

It's all promotion for his new movie.

Armie knows what his fans want.

He's such a troll!

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2020 8:41 PM

he constantly posts thirsty comments on matt bomer's insta too

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2020 8:45 PM

The reviews for Rebecca are...not good as expected.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2020 5:59 AM

Armie cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2020 8:45 AM

Armie Hammer has a new movie out, he's gotten mostly bad reviews, he's still unemployed, he's been again completely overshadowed by a former co-star and he's a shitty father. You know he's drinking today.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2020 5:03 PM

Clearly, he's still in love with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2020 8:52 PM

R11 To see without my eyes

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2020 8:53 PM

R11 I’ve got a bridge for sale..

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2020 10:30 PM

I don't necessarily think he's fucked up so much as he just doesn't give a shit and says what he wants to say when he wants to say it. And probably laughs at the attention he gets because of it.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2020 12:43 AM

[quote] "OoOOOoOoooo KING S—T!!! 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥 - 🔥," Hammer wrote.

That looks like it was posted by a mentally ill 13 year old teenaged fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2020 12:56 AM

R15 That was the point. He was mocking the people who leave that kind of comment.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2020 9:49 AM

Well that's not very nice, R16.

No wonder Timmy hates him.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2020 12:16 PM

R17 It was funny. Anyone who speaks in emoji vomit is ripe for ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2020 12:18 PM

Most of Timmy’s fans leave ridiculous comments, but being a grown ass man and a “known” actor yourself and doing that, is not a good look, it’s just stupid and maybe also somehow disrespectful towards Timmy

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2020 3:52 PM

R19 It's not disrespectful when they've always joked like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2020 3:59 PM

R29 I mean Timmy made it pretty clear in that GQ interview that he is pretty pissed off with the Charmies and other idiot stans who attack him every time he doesn't play the role they're written for him in their own psychodramas.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2020 4:07 PM

Exactly. Anyone that thinks Timmy also don't mock and talk shit about his fans in private is delusional. They do him more harm than good a lot o the time.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2020 4:08 PM

I'm loving how obvious it is that we have emoji commenters in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2020 4:42 PM

R21, he didn't make it clear that he was unequivocally pissed. At all. He actually stated that he was "embarrassed" which hardly implies anger. And, his subsequent comments would lead one to infer that he was more shocked and confused than anything else.

You're reading things into that section of the article that aren't there. Of course, the irony in your deriding of stans and charmies is lost on you, being that your comment CLEARLY puts you into the former category.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2020 4:51 PM

R24 Lol. I don't care for either of them. They could be hit by a bus tomorrow and I'd be - oh that's a shame.

They're just actors. I'm here for the drama/clown show.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2020 4:54 PM

Liz is preparing for Christmas in the Cayman islands

Zero fucks given.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2020 6:40 PM

R26 lol, i kinda like her now.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2020 7:04 PM

R27 She's hilarious.

She wants a traditional Christmas so everything will be as normal as possible for the kids.

Cornish hens, handmade stockings, Douglas fir tree.

No mention of their fucking father !!

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2020 7:10 PM

Christmas is all about family.

Mine!

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2020 7:13 PM

R28 Or the extreme expense of flying all these things onto a tropical island where they aren’t indigenous. Is she having the family tree ornaments shipped from storage in L.A.? And again why isn’t this bitch at her bakery with her sleeves rolled up pitching in during this very fraught time.?

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2020 7:43 PM

R29 She's got two abandoned children to look after!

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2020 7:45 PM

R31, there are people who are raised by single parents and they do just fine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2020 7:49 PM

[quote]It’s a lot when I’m at the bakery—that’s pretty much like 20 hours a day just to make sure everything is going smoothly, and I have a lot of meetings.

And yet somehow it does fine when you're nowhere near, which is most of the time.

[quote]And again why isn’t this bitch at her bakery with her sleeves rolled up pitching in during this very fraught time.?

Why would she be?

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2020 7:49 PM

R32 Yeah. He turned out JUST GREAT!!!

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2020 7:50 PM

[QUOTE]That looks like it was posted by a mentally ill 13 year old teenaged fangurl.

Or Miss Brendad Ickson 👄💄👜👠💍💃❤️🦊😸

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2020 7:59 PM

As I'm sure all the other Homosexuals on the site have confirmed, when you call someone "king" it means you are fucking each other and so OP you and your friends should continue to fingerbang yourselves imagining the two of them re-enacting scenes from CMBYN and then some--the book version too where Elio's ass is sore after being fucked by Oliver.

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2020 8:04 PM

How soon before R36's post is on Tumblr as "proof"?!

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2020 8:05 PM

R36 There are homosexuals on this site?!?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2020 8:12 PM

Salvo number 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2020 8:21 PM

R38, great question

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2020 8:22 PM

Sounds like you've thought about that scenario quite a bit, R36.

Pervert!

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2020 8:36 PM

Charmie theories are firmly in QAnon terratory. The delusion is mindblowing at this point.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2020 4:40 PM

R42 they're officially irrelevant. Timothee ruined all their theories.

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2020 7:20 PM

R43 i know they're irrelevant... but the narratives and interpretations they invent. i mean, there's no logic anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2020 7:28 PM

R43, how did he do that? He hasn't mentioned them at all

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2020 9:22 PM

R45 Some people think it's only Charmies that believed him and Lily staged their yacht makeout for publicity. It's definitely not, as Vulture wrote a few days ago 'Who is going to tell him that that’s what he looks like? The post–Venice Film Festival make-out came just months before The King, also starring Robert Pattinson, was set to come out on Netflix, so you can’t really blame the internet for being cynical about love.'

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2020 9:27 PM

I was buying into the integrity of the GQ story until I got to the part where he talks about the boat trip with LRD. It was a flimsy attempt at damage control long after the fact and it made him seem phony. It's funny how the article brought up that particular pap moment, but no mention of Cabo or Eiza, which was far worse. I guess Lily was the lesser evil of the two incidents.

by Anonymousreply 47October 18, 2020 1:19 AM

R47 This interview was done pretty much immediately after Cabo as well. Now the narrative from stans is 'if that made him feel so bad, imagine how the reaction to Cabo made him feel, poor baby'. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 48October 18, 2020 1:38 AM

R46 If I’m not mistaken, the writer at Vulture is a Charmie.

R47 Not sure why we are discussing Timo on this thread, but that anecdote actually was a very good example to illustrate how fame changed things for him. The incident with Lily was the first time he had to deal with hate from his fans.

Bringing this back to Armie now. He didn’t congratulate Timmy on his GQ interview which came out the next day.

by Anonymousreply 49October 18, 2020 1:38 AM

No, the writer for Vulture is not a Charmie.

This thread has both Armie and Timothee's names in it so both can be discussed.

And no, the Lily incident was not the first time he received hate from his fans. Woody Allen? Coachella/Cannes with Abel? Marta Pozzan?

by Anonymousreply 50October 18, 2020 1:52 AM

R50 Not to the extent that they did on his Instagram post. I don’t think there were any pap pics from Marta?

by Anonymousreply 51October 18, 2020 2:02 AM

R51 The LRD thing was pretty much confined to a few days. The Woody Allen hate went on for months and it's the only time he has actually addressed something directly to fans. It's pretty clear to me that's the only time he's been scared he'd have no real fanbase left if he didn't say something.

by Anonymousreply 52October 18, 2020 2:04 AM

R49 Why is Armie obliged to publicly congratulate Timothee for a GQ cover?

by Anonymousreply 53October 18, 2020 2:19 AM

^^ He's not. The comment is fodder to bring the topic back to the object of their affection, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 54October 18, 2020 2:40 AM

[quote]real fanbase

He doesn't have a real fanbase though - in the sense that they aren't fans of the actual Timothee Chalamet, instead they're fans of the made up version of him they have in their heads. And when the real Chalamet disrupts that, they get pathetically pissy.

by Anonymousreply 55October 18, 2020 1:33 PM

R55 Well yes but he continues to go to great lengths to appease them, so I can't feel too bad for him on that front.

by Anonymousreply 56October 18, 2020 2:47 PM

R55 Well yes but he continues to go to great lengths to appease them, so I can't feel too bad for him on that front.

by Anonymousreply 57October 18, 2020 2:47 PM

Does anyone find the Timothee from the GQ video a tad bit juvenile? Why can't he act his age? It's like he's 15 or something...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 18, 2020 3:01 PM

Well, he will have been directed to act a certain way. And he needs to make it at least somewhat interesting to watch.

by Anonymousreply 59October 18, 2020 3:05 PM

R47: The GQ article was so over the top; you'd think he cured cancer. I also hated the part where he mentioned the boat trip with LRD. He kept saying it wasn't a PR stunt, it wasn't a PR stunt. Ok, then what's your excuse for your cringeworthy PR trip with Eiza in Cabo in the middle of a global pandemic? This kid is a famewhore and anyone who tells you otherwise is kidding themselves.

by Anonymousreply 60October 18, 2020 3:07 PM

R59, that was interesting to watch? A grown man prancing around? If anything, I found it embarrassing. Who was this aimed at?

by Anonymousreply 61October 18, 2020 3:51 PM

R61 I mean it's more interesting to watch than him just staring into space, or whatever you think he should do in order to act his age. It's not that serious, is it really.

by Anonymousreply 62October 18, 2020 4:04 PM

R62 LOLOLOLOL OMG this thread. The GQ article was endearing, relatable, sexy. His fans loved it. His videos were sweet. He looked like a cool young man. Who let the middle aged women post here?

by Anonymousreply 63October 18, 2020 4:36 PM

Armie is a closet case waiting to get the balls to finally come out. He's thirsty for Timmy but also jealous of his popularity.

by Anonymousreply 64October 18, 2020 4:41 PM

R63 Okay, people are allowed opinions.

by Anonymousreply 65October 18, 2020 4:42 PM

R65 Nobody said they weren't allowed. I'm also allowed to mock them.

by Anonymousreply 66October 18, 2020 4:45 PM

R62 They must belong to the Charmie cult lol (aka Armie stani) Apparently they are offended by the success of Timmothee as it makes Armie look bad.

by Anonymousreply 67October 18, 2020 4:46 PM

[quote]Ok, then what's your excuse for your cringeworthy PR trip with Eiza in Cabo in the middle of a global pandemic?

He wanted to fuck her and he's a douche who doesn't think the rules apply to him? It's entirely possible Eiza called the photographers without him knowing, and it's entirely possible a member of the hotel staff told the photographers (for a fee) without either Eiza or Timothee knowing.

by Anonymousreply 68October 18, 2020 4:47 PM

Armie comes across as a jackass. Timothee blatantly ignored his ridiculous post but commented on Kid Cudi's cute post, the next day. He would probably wish he didn't have to work with him on the sequel. He is a total creep.

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2020 4:47 PM

R68 Yeah, thing is a fan had already told everyone he'd been kissing a girl on the beach before the pap photos got out. Very strange that he was willing to be that open with her when it doesn't seem like she was ever his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 70October 18, 2020 4:51 PM

R67 Whenevert something good happens for Timothee the Charmies have a meltdown. There is nothing wrong with that GQ interview yet they acted like he murdered babies. Or better yet, they acted like he filmed his kid sucking his toes or shilled for Saudi Arabia. They hate when Timothee looks good because they think it moves him away from Armie. They want to keep him down on Armie's low level. What they fail to understand is he probably doesnt even know Armie anymore. He just liked the dead grandma post after that nutcase posted those thirsty emojis. He is obvsiouly in touch with people like Abel, JR, Kid Cudi but, you never see him with Armie or even commenting on Armie's posts. They just continue the farce for the sequel. Armie could barely lie that they spoke anymore. He mentioned Luca too like they all speak..sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 71October 18, 2020 4:55 PM

r70 let me guess, you're a virgin. Never had public horny sex before? I recommend it. He wanted to fuck, what is the mystery?

by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2020 4:56 PM

[quote]Very strange that he was willing to be that open with her when it doesn't seem like she was ever his girlfriend.

Jesus, get your head out of your ass. So what, he's meant to assume everyone is going to immediately report on his every movement? Or could it just be he was horny and didn't think some gossiping person could see them?

Oh and by the way, the fact they were apparently kissing on the beach, but with no photos of that, really does suggest it wasn't a PR thing.

by Anonymousreply 73October 18, 2020 4:57 PM

Pointless trying to discuss Chalamet now that the stan has arrived who refuses to hear he's anything less than perfect.

by Anonymousreply 74October 18, 2020 4:57 PM

R73 There were photos of it.

by Anonymousreply 75October 18, 2020 4:58 PM

R72 THANK YOU! My god, these people don't seem to think he's a real person, everything he does must instead be some kind of sign for them to interpret.

R74 All the more reason to, it drives that person nuts!

R75 Post them

by Anonymousreply 76October 18, 2020 4:59 PM

Does “S—T” mean “shit” or “slut”?

Also, Liz is reaping the same benefit after the split that Kate reaped after Meghan appeared. She seems more likable in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 77October 18, 2020 4:59 PM

Who is Timmy fucking now though? Who is in Rome? Someone spill.

by Anonymousreply 78October 18, 2020 5:01 PM

R76 The photos of them hugging on the beach. They're wearing the same outfits as the first photo we got of them that the fan posted when we didn't know who she was. Can't be bothered to post them, you'll find them if you search.

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2020 5:03 PM

R63 A cool young man, traipsing about the woods in red rubber boots and bouncing on a trampoline?? Nope. The narrative was more fitting for a 15-year-old, and then he made it weirder by acting 15. The harmonica thing was just hammy. It reminded me of the hammy guitar thing he did in Cabo. Look, I'm musical just like Bob Dylan. Not. I guess hammy = sweet and endearing to you and his simple-minded audience? And how is it "relatable" that he talks to Greta Gerwig for hours? Do you talk to Greta Gerwig for hours? Do you get paparazzi pictures taken of you while making out on a fishing boat in Capri? Do you traipse around Europe during a pandemic? Must be nice.

R68 The problem with that theory is the hassle involved with going all the way to Cabo just to have sex when you can do that anywhere. Some people even have sex indoors so no one can see. I know that's a groundbreaking idea. Someone should let Tim in on the secret.

by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2020 5:05 PM

R79 So no photos of them kissing on the beach then? Just hugging? I mean, there's a huge difference.

by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2020 5:05 PM

R81 A huge difference? Not really. If the pap photos of them hugging were the first thing people saw, everyone still would have assumed they were fucking.

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2020 5:06 PM

[quote]The problem with that theory is the hassle involved with going all the way to Cabo just to have sex when you can do that anywhere. Some people even have sex indoors so no one can see. I know that's a groundbreaking idea. Someone should let Tim in on the secret.

Oh god, not only are you a virgin, but seemingly a puritan as well. Hey, dumb fuck, they didn't know people could see them.

Yeah, they can fuck anywhere, but a dirty weekend in a hotel is much different than fucking at home. And hassle? It's almost like they have assistants to handle the hassle for them.

And by the way, everything you just blathered applies equally to a PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2020 5:08 PM

R82 I commented there were no pics of them kissing on the beach, you claimed there were, now you've backtracked to hugging. It's why I challenged you to post them, I knew you were bullshitting.

And those pics were paparazzi pics, they wouldn't have known they were on camera. Again, not everything he does in his life is a message for you.

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2020 5:09 PM

R68: There’s no denying that he plays the PR game when it’s convenient for him. He was a willing participant in the PR disaster that was Cabo. All he wants is attention.

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2020 5:10 PM

Eiza has been papped doing PDA with men twice in Mexico before. Timothee had been through the Capri thing already. Neither of them are dumb enough to think there was zero chance paparazzi could be around. He can be open, fine, but don't expect sympathy when you say it upsets you that people talk about how awkward you look doing these things. It's called learning from mistakes. If Capri upset him as much as he makes out, why did Cabo happen.

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2020 5:12 PM

R85 You all can repeat it as many times as you want, it doesn't make it fact.

R86 Because they're two unrelated events. You fangirls like to try and link the two together, but they have nothing to do with one another.

by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2020 5:15 PM

r85 LRD was PR/real relationship that they promoted for their movie. I am guessing the studio asked them to get papped for the movie like the studio asked Armie and Timmy to play up their friendship. It happens all the time. But, saying he phoned them, is probably bogus since she could have phoned them, the bodyguard, anyone. Not to mention Capri is Paptastic. Eiza, he was just fucking lbr. He got nothing but, grief from that little escapade. He didn't even bother following her. Just horny as fuck. The rona made him do it.

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2020 5:16 PM

R87 Unrelated events that so many people happened to link together in their minds when they first saw the Cabo photos, when they read the GQ profile. Right...

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2020 5:17 PM

R89 So many people who weren't there. Are you actually this dumb? I meant from Timothee's perspective they're unrelated.

by Anonymousreply 90October 18, 2020 5:19 PM

Will he be seen with Kia Gerber next?

by Anonymousreply 91October 18, 2020 5:19 PM

I said this in the other thread but I really think the GQ piece was yet another attempt to cement his straight image. The references to teenage girls asking about his hair and his begging us to believe Venice wasn’t a PR stunt....yeah he ain’t coming out anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2020 5:20 PM

R90 I highly doubt that the two times he has been papped doing PDA with women, in swimsuits, near/in water, and having it look awkward and be meme-d by the internet are totally unrelated in his mind. Especially considering he gave this interview in the weeks following Cabo.

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2020 5:21 PM

R93 You could've just replied with "yes, I am that dumb". Would've had the same effect as what you actually said.

by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2020 5:22 PM

R94 Whatever you say!

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2020 5:23 PM

To those who do think either was a PR stunt: why would they let such bad photos be released?

by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2020 5:26 PM

R83 Oh, please. When you're having sex outside (especially in a hotel where other guests are staying), there is always a chance someone can see you. If he's going to pretend he cares so much about the privacy of his relationships, then he should take some minimal steps to protect his privacy. Or he runs the risk of sounding like he's full of shit, just like you.

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2020 5:38 PM

All this worry about who he is fucking because we all want a piece. LBH. I would love a piece of his tight ass.

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2020 6:06 PM

^^And Armie is the first in line with his thirsty psycho ass.

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2020 6:07 PM

[quote] Armie comes across as a jackass. Timothee blatantly ignored his ridiculous post but commented on Kid Cudi's cute post, the next day

I think it drives Armie batshit crazy when Timmy ignores him like that. Probably pushes him over the edge a little bit more each time.

Timmy knows that Armie is acting extremely childish, and it probably pisses Timmy off to think that Armie is making fun of and taunting Timmy's fans.

Nobody does that to Armie, although I'm not sure he has any fans.

I think that both Armie and Kid Cudi want back in Timmy's tight hole, but Cudi knows how to do it the right way.

I'm wondering though, which one of them gave Timmy all those rumored STD's?

[quote] The narrative was more fitting for a 15-year-old, and then he made it weirder by acting 15

You do realize that for many old trolls, the "fantasy" of Timmy being a 15 year old is what gets their rocks off.

It's why he has so many creepy older fans.

Timmy is just acting out their fantasy, which drives them wild. He knows what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2020 6:22 PM

If Armie really wanted attention, he should have posted: "YASSSSSS KING! 🍆🍆🍆"

That really would have gotten tongues wagging!

by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2020 6:24 PM

[quote] "OoOOOoOoooo KING S—T!!!"

Lol. You have to admit, it's kind of funny. If not a bit trollish.

It makes me laugh to think about what's going through Armie's mind, when he thinks up things like this.

I especially like the big O's mixed in with the little o's.

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2020 6:33 PM

r101 r102 Armie is special needs. He didnt seem to know what the phrase King Shit meant. He was also probably high when he did the post, which is why he is now backtracking.

Timmy does know how to play these men. Unfortunately though, Armie is unhinged so he's been playing with fire with that nutjob. I think the last few years he's been scaling it back for that very reason. Must have freaked him out when he followed Stephane on his birthday. That must have been weird to see he was triggered by Stephane's birthday post. Cudi is probably harmless in comparison. He also gets something from it with Cudi, he really respects Cudi as an artist and they seem to have fun together.

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2020 6:34 PM

R102 I never understood why people couldn't see that it was meant to be a piss take.

It's so over the top.

But yes he probably was rat-arsed or off his tits.

by Anonymousreply 104October 18, 2020 6:36 PM

r102 mania. He probably does it when he's high so he can't control the manic episode. Thus, the long list of social media apologies. How many is it now? 10?

by Anonymousreply 105October 18, 2020 6:36 PM

Why does Cudi call Timmy "willaaay?"

by Anonymousreply 106October 18, 2020 6:39 PM

Cudi working with Armie, Luca and Timmy in a row is slightly strange. Not convinced by him saying that Timmy isn't helping him to get acting jobs.

by Anonymousreply 107October 18, 2020 6:41 PM

[quote] Why does Cudi call Timmy "willaaay?"

Probably because of Timmy's rumored big WILLY.

by Anonymousreply 108October 18, 2020 6:41 PM

r107 I thought Cudi was trolling.. He described how Timmy told Luca all about Cudi and how great he was but, claimed not to have talked him up for the role. I thought he was being facetious with that remark. Of course, Timmy has had something to do with that role and this new one. As for the one with Armie and Lily, he claims Robert Pattinson is also one of his BFFs and Robert is BFFs with the Director and Writer of Dreamland. It was probably Timmy who got hm the role. Timmy doesn't have any connection to Jarecki or Al Turki. Those are RPatz's boys.

by Anonymousreply 109October 18, 2020 6:46 PM

R109 Maybe but Cudi, Lily (at the time they were dating) and Armie all ending up in the same movie was an interesting coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 110October 18, 2020 6:47 PM

^^ I meant it was probably RPatz who got Cudi the role. He's BFFs with the producer and Director and Cudi says he's friends with him too. In the latest Esquire interview.

by Anonymousreply 111October 18, 2020 6:47 PM

Cudi sure loves to be friends with those that worship him and can help him further his career.

by Anonymousreply 112October 18, 2020 6:48 PM

R109 Lily seems to be close with the Hammers. Armie probably got Lily the role to maybe be close to the object of his thirst, Timmy. But, as I said, Cudi claims Robert is one of his BFFs and he is definitely very good friends with Al Turki and Jarecki. Probably the connection which was why they were all at that charity event.

by Anonymousreply 113October 18, 2020 6:50 PM

r112 He seems reclusive almost. He might not have that many friends so if someone admires him, that flattery might extend into friendship.. It was interesting that they alll ended up at Robert's charity event and the connection seems to be Robert not Timmy, who wasn't there. Maybe Timmy was also asked to do Dreamland but, declined.

by Anonymousreply 114October 18, 2020 6:53 PM

I remember Rob saying he doesn't keep in touch with Timmy since The King.

by Anonymousreply 115October 18, 2020 6:54 PM

R112 They all do. This is the game and Tim plays it better than anyone. It's a mutual adoration society. They all praise each other in the media and give each other jobs, which leads to public praise and more jobs. If Tim wrote a book on this subject, I would buy it. This is his real talent.

by Anonymousreply 116October 18, 2020 6:56 PM

R116 Yes but at least Timmy has other friends, like those he's known since he was young. Cudi just seems to have his worshippers and his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 117October 18, 2020 6:57 PM

Let's hope Cudi's girlfriend doesn't hold a grudge that he ditched her bestie Eiza.

by Anonymousreply 118October 18, 2020 7:02 PM

r116 I love what you wrote here. This is so true. He is a charmer. One of the most interesting parts of that GQ article was him being shocked he encountered hostility during the awards circuit for Beautiful Boy that he hadn't encountered for CMBYN. He probably thought he had most of them wrapped around his finger. I love that about him. He's astute. It's very sexy.

Waiting for Rpatz to get Timmy a job, if this is how it works. Maybe Dreamland was the payback for the King? Now RPatz is a great person to know. I hope he has that sort of relationship with him.

by Anonymousreply 119October 18, 2020 7:03 PM

R119 They dont. Rob has said they dont keep in touch.

by Anonymousreply 120October 18, 2020 7:04 PM

r119 Too bad. Rob is now the IT boy for the next decade or so. I wonder why they didn't quite hit it off? Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 121October 18, 2020 7:07 PM

R121 It was a print interview with Rob, can't remember who with. Hard to find via Google cos you just get a ton of results about The King.

by Anonymousreply 122October 18, 2020 7:09 PM

R104 Everyone who thought it was real post comments like that themselves.

by Anonymousreply 123October 18, 2020 8:26 PM

I don't see why RPatz and Timmy should be friends, just because they made a movie together.

They look like they would have nothing in common.

by Anonymousreply 124October 19, 2020 2:06 AM

Robert Pattinson is a grown man in his 30's.

Timmy is just a boy.

There's no reason they should be hanging out together.

by Anonymousreply 125October 19, 2020 2:09 AM

As if 90% of Timmy's friends aren't in their 30s.

by Anonymousreply 126October 19, 2020 2:10 AM

R125, Timmy is NOT a boy, not even figuratively speaking. He'll be 25 at the end of December, which is most definitely in the realm of adulthood.

There's "no reason"? Kid Cudi and JR, two people he's obviously good friends with, are both in their mid/late-thirties.

You type very, very fangirl stupid.

by Anonymousreply 127October 19, 2020 2:50 AM

I think Robert was being honest. Even if they got along and still do, unless they got on like a house on fire why would they become friends having worked on one movie? I'm sure they will work together again. People like Armie are latched onto Timothee because he makes him relevant. Otherwise they'd admit they are also not in touch regularly. That much is obvious, unless you're a shipper.

by Anonymousreply 128October 19, 2020 4:02 AM

Eve Job's BFFs are currently in Europe. Could she be the reason Timothee is still there?

by Anonymousreply 129October 19, 2020 4:05 AM

Not the Eve Jobs obsessed person again. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 130October 19, 2020 4:14 AM

[quote] People like Armie are latched onto Timothee because he makes him relevant

Haha Armie would probably go MENTAL on you, if you ever said that to his face.

He already resents Timmy for stealing the limelight of CMBYN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 19, 2020 11:43 AM

He got more followers from this little stunt then he did in the past few years, all his movie projects. Doesn't matter. The only interesting thing about Armie Hammer is he's allegedly friends with Timothee Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 132October 19, 2020 3:19 PM

Lol. He wants the world to remember he is friends with Timothee Chalamet, who didn’t acknowledge him and deleted his own thirst comment from the Joe Exotic post.

In the meantime, Armie’s sm performance is falling, falling, falling. Wouldn’t be surprised if he does another Timo shout-out when TC hits 10 million (very soon).

by Anonymousreply 133October 19, 2020 4:38 PM

He didn't delete his comment. It's still there.

by Anonymousreply 134October 19, 2020 5:04 PM

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING FRAU CUNTS FUCK OFF THIS BOARD?

by Anonymousreply 135October 19, 2020 6:10 PM

R135 = Armie Hammer

by Anonymousreply 136October 19, 2020 7:51 PM

Muriel needs to nuke these threads.

by Anonymousreply 137October 19, 2020 8:03 PM

He comes across like someone so eager to befriend every single celebrity/ industry people he crosses paths with, that I find refreshing that some of them ( Pattinson, Frank Ocean, Florence Pugh, Emma Watson or PTA) have ignored his efforts.

by Anonymousreply 138October 19, 2020 8:44 PM

R138 Bit of a reach. I don't see that he made any great efforts to befriend Pattinson or Pugh. Frank Ocean follows him on IG, was willing to interview him for a magazine and sit with him at Paris Fashion Week. The attention him and Emma Watson have paid to each other has been equal. PTA hung out with him in Austin in 2018 the day after he presented Armie's award.

by Anonymousreply 139October 19, 2020 9:06 PM

Armie Hammer is never going to fuck any of you, you insane fraus. Muriel needs to fumigate the vaginas from this board.

by Anonymousreply 140October 19, 2020 11:20 PM

Him and Saoirse have the most interesting dynamic of everyone I think. She isn't the usual type of person he'd suck upto. She's not in the music industry or a director, she can't get him a job, she's successful but not some kind of icon. And yet he seems intimidated by her and like he knows full well that although she has indulged him in a friendship to some extent, that she's not utterly taken with him. I think more than anyone she's the person calling him out on his shit, keeping him down to earth and not letting him fall in love with himself.

by Anonymousreply 141October 19, 2020 11:45 PM

OMG are him and Saoirse going to get together and make babies? My pussy is SO WET just thinking about it!

by Anonymousreply 142October 19, 2020 11:49 PM

R139 Florence followed him for months before unfollowing. Emma follows only a handful of people, him being one of them. Robert said he didn't keep in touch, which given their different ages and personalities makes complete sense. PTA is a middle aged director he's never worked with. Why would they be in touch, and what evidence do you have that they don't? Frank Ocean follows him.

Strange list you made,friend.

Most celebrities don't befriend everyone. The only weirdo he can't seem to shake off is Armie who has a stage 5 clinger.

by Anonymousreply 143October 20, 2020 8:52 AM

[quote]I think more than anyone she's the person calling him out on his shit, keeping him down to earth and not letting him fall in love with himself.

You mean trying to.

by Anonymousreply 144October 20, 2020 9:13 AM

R144 Timmy looks up to Saoirse because he respects her and admires her talent.

by Anonymousreply 145October 20, 2020 9:22 AM

Is there any verifiable proof that Armie is into guys, besides him appearing in CMBYN?

by Anonymousreply 146October 20, 2020 8:01 PM

R146, no

by Anonymousreply 147October 20, 2020 9:46 PM

R147 Has anyone seen him put his penis in a vagina?

by Anonymousreply 148October 20, 2020 10:56 PM

R148 No, but I’ve seen a small child put his toes in their mouth.

by Anonymousreply 149October 20, 2020 10:57 PM

R148 Case closed lol!

by Anonymousreply 150October 20, 2020 11:01 PM

Not sure I can always believe ENTY blinds but there’s a juicy one from yesterday saying Armie was paying IG hoes at regular parties by some director, during the height of the pandemic

by Anonymousreply 151October 21, 2020 12:19 AM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 21, 2020 12:40 AM

I don’t get this whole professional party girl thing, isn’t it kind of pathetic that dudes like Armie need to pay bitches to party with him?

No wonder Liz wants to keep those kids away

by Anonymousreply 153October 21, 2020 12:58 AM

Liz wants money.she's noname from Texas.she expose the kids all over instagram.it's her meal ticket.narcissist mother of the year

by Anonymousreply 154October 21, 2020 2:39 AM

KING SHIT!!!!

Literally.

by Anonymousreply 155October 21, 2020 2:48 AM

if it was brett ratner.maybe some male prostitutes were there too. this is 100% real. probably happening on a lesser scale at the desert inn. why do you think they are all staying there? the renovations are just an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 156October 21, 2020 4:33 AM

He’s 100% up to no good in the desert. He thinks by going a few hours out of LA that no one will find out but eventually it always comes out ...especially when he gets these thirsty IG hoes involved.

by Anonymousreply 157October 21, 2020 5:24 AM

Well, Liz will always have the bakery to fall back on if she ever chooses to go back to Texas and put in a good day’s work again.

by Anonymousreply 158October 21, 2020 5:36 AM

R158 yall really gonna keep making Liz the bad guy here? After all this? Insta ho after insta ho? Sex parties during a pandemic? Abandoning his kids? Get some priorities

by Anonymousreply 159October 21, 2020 8:34 AM

You can give your prioritets in her dm.she likes ass kissing,lol

by Anonymousreply 160October 21, 2020 8:50 AM

Anyone blaming Liz delusional. Liz hasn’t been accused of fucking every guy on GC, Armie has been caught with just about every hoe he follows...during a fucking pandemic. Then he has the audacity to ask for shared custody.

by Anonymousreply 161October 21, 2020 8:51 AM

Laura Wasser will sort it out

by Anonymousreply 162October 21, 2020 9:20 AM

if he's such a cheater and addict why didn't she file for divorce many many time ago? Ofcourse she waited 10 years and played hamilly.Money.it's all about money.

by Anonymousreply 163October 21, 2020 9:28 AM

Oh joy. We have a new resident loon.

by Anonymousreply 164October 21, 2020 9:48 AM

Yes, she's not stupid, ofc it's partly about the money. I hope she takes everything he has and will earn in the future.

by Anonymousreply 165October 21, 2020 9:52 AM

R163 He's still a cheating whore darling.

by Anonymousreply 166October 21, 2020 10:06 AM

Ofcourse.and Lis is poor poor victim in her Stepford fantasy

by Anonymousreply 167October 21, 2020 10:18 AM

Don't care if she's victim or not, she's still less of a cunt than Armie and cares about the well-being of her kids. He clearly doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 168October 21, 2020 10:31 AM

R158 You didn't answer my question about this the first time I asked it - why do you expect her to go work in her bakery? So she should fire someone just so she can get into the kitchen herself? It's not like there's some mad rush for cupcakes right now and they're overworked.

by Anonymousreply 169October 21, 2020 11:08 AM

Those kids are marionettes.If the judge will forbid her to expose the personal moments of her children for likes,ads and People magazine articles.she can take custody.it'll be fairly.

by Anonymousreply 170October 21, 2020 11:09 AM

Well, there's a good example of the intelligence level of your average Armie fangirl

by Anonymousreply 171October 21, 2020 11:12 AM

R171 lol true. She's the devil for pictures that are no worse than most of hw mom insta, while his toe sucking video is probably still on cp sites all over the net, but "that wasn't his fault".

by Anonymousreply 172October 21, 2020 11:21 AM

In OP's pic, Armie is considerably better looking than Timotay.

by Anonymousreply 173October 21, 2020 11:30 AM

R173 It didn't last long though did it?

He's all fillers and botox now

by Anonymousreply 174October 21, 2020 11:39 AM

R171 I think his fans are why I stopped liking Armie.

I mean he's trash but they are fucking vermin.

by Anonymousreply 175October 21, 2020 11:40 AM

Armie Hammer was good looking for about 10 years. Now, he needs to keep his weight done, and stop with face work. I find him blandly attractive. He has leading man height. It's a pity he doesn't have much charisma.

by Anonymousreply 176October 21, 2020 11:44 AM

He can't act.

No amount of height can balance that out.

by Anonymousreply 177October 21, 2020 11:46 AM

I have no skin in the game in this DL fetish topic. Just contributing that I think Armie is a tall glass of water and yeah, he's not a great actor. But neither is Timothée. Timothée is quickly developing a lot of ticks and tricks.

by Anonymousreply 178October 21, 2020 11:50 AM

The weird thing for me is I think Armie is probably quite charismatic in real life.

You see it in interviews sometimes e.g. the Actors talking to Actors thing with Dakota.

But give the guy a script and he turns to wood. I really don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 179October 21, 2020 11:58 AM

R179 it's called acting skills, he's limited in that regard. He's wants to be an actor's actor, that's his narcissism imo, but he's not talanted enough and he's lazy, so he doesn't even put in work to get better.

by Anonymousreply 180October 21, 2020 12:42 PM

Ummm, when did people start liking Lizzie, we decided long ago to universally despise her, we can’t go back on that now!

by Anonymousreply 181October 21, 2020 12:54 PM

R181 I think when we realised Armie was a piece of shit to her over a number of years?

I mean she's still kind of ghastly but does she seem to know how to stick the knife into this idiot so its good entertainment...for now.

by Anonymousreply 182October 21, 2020 1:46 PM

R181 Let's not overstate it with "like", just dislike her less than Armie

by Anonymousreply 183October 21, 2020 5:37 PM

R183 The Calculus of Contempt

by Anonymousreply 184October 21, 2020 8:26 PM

R148, no need. There are plenty of celibate men that can still be considered heterosexual, whether they have intercourse with women or not.

by Anonymousreply 185October 22, 2020 1:47 AM

R180, not true. You may not like his acting style, but he's indeed an actor.

by Anonymousreply 186October 22, 2020 1:50 AM

R186 read again. I didn't say he's not an actor, i said he's not a good one.

by Anonymousreply 187October 22, 2020 5:12 AM

Its silly to say he can't act, he's been in some already classic films with strong performances. Having said that, I had to turn of Rebecca after 10 minutes, I couldn't bear it.

by Anonymousreply 188October 22, 2020 5:24 AM

R185 So you can state that men are heterosexual with no evidence (even the celibate ones) but demand evidence for even mere speculation of bisexuality?

by Anonymousreply 189October 22, 2020 11:46 AM

R189 yes, that how it works. If i started claiming Donald Trump is bisexual, people would generally want evidence.

by Anonymousreply 190October 22, 2020 1:08 PM

R190 My point is that there is rarely any direct evidence of anyone's private sexual encounters.

Eg I'm fairly sure Armie has cheated on Liz for years with other women but there's no really concrete evidence to back that assertion up. Possibly because of NDAs but mainly because most people don't talk about their sexual activity. On the assumption there have been a few of these encounters with women that we don't know about then it's entirely possible there was a man or two that we also wouldn't know about?

I don't really have a strong view on his sexuality one way or the other. I just don't think we'd be likely to make an accurate assessment from what little we actually do see in the public domain.

by Anonymousreply 191October 22, 2020 2:23 PM

Imagine a director having to make excuses for thir actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192October 22, 2020 2:25 PM

R191 sadly the default is het. If he is gay, straight or anything in between, he isn't willing to let the public know so we should assume he is straight until he wants to let anyone know otherwise

by Anonymousreply 193October 22, 2020 2:27 PM

R193 That's not really how gossip works though is it?

If we just took his word for it we'd all be restricted to saying what a great actor he is.

by Anonymousreply 194October 22, 2020 2:37 PM

Damn Armie is a shit actor. I thought he just had a few off films but, no. He's consistently terrible. His bussy must be tasty as hell. How else is he working?

by Anonymousreply 195October 22, 2020 3:32 PM

R195 He can keep it!

I went to all the effort of ironing my tracksuit last night. I crafted a slightly fruity message and DMed him on Instagram on the promise of a customised voice message and I get NADDA!

I don't think he even read it.

I was hoping he was going to tell to go fuck myself so I could use it as a ring tone.

by Anonymousreply 196October 22, 2020 3:37 PM

R196

Photo, please.

by Anonymousreply 197October 22, 2020 3:59 PM

R197 Sorry, some things have to stay between me and Mr H.

Please respect my privacy at this difficult time.

by Anonymousreply 198October 22, 2020 4:59 PM

R198

Hahahaha.

OK.

by Anonymousreply 199October 22, 2020 5:59 PM

R189 it's the law of probability. Since most of the population is heterosexual, the chances that A H is homosexual are slim

by Anonymousreply 200October 22, 2020 8:12 PM

R200 I think he's Hollywood straight.

by Anonymousreply 201October 22, 2020 8:16 PM

Looks like Armie's fetlife account is legit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 22, 2020 8:27 PM

R202 Lol, same shirt, hat, sunglasses and beach.

I'm sure Netflix/Working Title Films will be thrilled one of their costumes/locations was used for such purposes.

by Anonymousreply 203October 22, 2020 8:33 PM

Was that one of the outfits that he stole from the set?

by Anonymousreply 204October 22, 2020 8:53 PM

He nicks everything!

Probably got a gold Bentley hidden somewhere.

The photo was clearly on set though. I guess his PA or someone must have taken it for him?

by Anonymousreply 205October 22, 2020 8:55 PM

How messy can one man get?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 22, 2020 11:54 PM

So who is he shacking up with. Do his romantic partners also participate in BDSM, or is that fetish wall-off from his public relationships?

by Anonymousreply 207October 23, 2020 2:34 AM

Right now on the harem roster we’ve got Crazy Jess and IG hoe/college girl Paige, Courtney seems to be on the bench but can see her making a comeback if she’s desperate enough. I doubt Rumer was anything but PR, she’s open about being into BDSM. There’s also the wine girl blogger in the UK who is following his friends and is posting shit about Rebecca and being jealous of California on IG, she’s on standby eager for Armie’s desert dicking down experience like the rest of them.

He’s probably got a whole heap of women he’s hooking up with that we don’t know of outside of IG

by Anonymousreply 208October 23, 2020 3:07 AM

[quote]I doubt Rumer was anything but PR, she’s open about being into BDSM.

I think Rumer is the bottom bitch of the harem, she's there for his BDSM use and they're friendly but no expectation of it being a full-blown relationship, though she might hope. Courtney fucked up by going to Page Six when whatever went wrong between them happened, but she was quite smitten and if she's willing to abase herself could re-enter the rotation. I think there are probably other women in the harem too, we just don't know about them.

by Anonymousreply 209October 23, 2020 6:21 AM

Jessica went to Columbia so maybe she can give us a thesis on Armie’s harem.

by Anonymousreply 210October 23, 2020 6:37 AM

R210 I'll settle for the bath time photos thanks.

by Anonymousreply 211October 23, 2020 10:35 AM

His mannerisms are strangely effeminate for such a big man who tries to pretend to be straight. He also finds it very hard to have chemistry with a woman. I'm still convinced he's closeted.

by Anonymousreply 212October 24, 2020 10:48 AM

R207 Now this is the real question! Can a guy who is into that stuff ever enjoy being in a relationship with someone who isn't?

Does he have to try to resist the urge to choke the bitch out during their sweet sweet love making?

Is there a gimp in the garage?

How does it all work?

by Anonymousreply 213October 24, 2020 10:56 AM

R213 There’s a mannequin in the closet

by Anonymousreply 214October 24, 2020 3:23 PM

R214 you just know he drives that thing with him to the desert and back every week.

by Anonymousreply 215October 24, 2020 4:05 PM

Here's Armie, defending his Tweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 31, 2020 5:01 PM

So I guess he really is batshit crazy.

Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 217November 1, 2020 5:11 AM

Armie keeps blaming his CRAZY on depression and mental health issues.

I call bullshit.

There is only one reason why Armie has gone off the rails, and it is because COVID has kept him indoors, which means that he can't be out in public, attracting attention to himself, and trying to be the center of attention.

It's the same problem that social media whores are experiencing.

Lockdowns have meant that people are no longer paying attention to these attention whoring cunts, and it's driving them insane!

by Anonymousreply 218November 1, 2020 2:01 PM

R218 To be fair, narcissism IS a mental health issue.

by Anonymousreply 219November 1, 2020 3:15 PM

R219 What are the diagnostic criteria that differentiate narcissism from being a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 220November 1, 2020 4:25 PM

R220 Narcissism is characterized by a grandiose sense of self-importance, a lack of empathy for others, a need for excessive admiration, and the belief that one is unique and deserving of special treatment. (Diagnostic criteria)

A Cunt is cunt who thinks the world is about themself, gives fuckall about others, has Yes men for friends, and whines for special gifts. (Street def)

Look at that! No difference at all.

by Anonymousreply 221November 1, 2020 4:40 PM

His great grandfather was a cunt and a narcissist. His father may be so as well. His grandfather I can't really find any information on. Thinking he may be so reprehensible the family don't even want people to know anything at all about him. Armie's mother's side is equally gross. There's no chance in hell he was going to turn out as anything but a creep. Look at his son. How bizarre he's being raised.

by Anonymousreply 222November 1, 2020 6:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!