Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Their smoking gun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4710/17/2020

Fuck off Troll - you must be earning a lot of money these last few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 110/14/2020

I don’t care if they gave Joe Biden a bag of gold coins and a hooker when they met. Sorry but after 4 years of Trumps, Biden can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 210/14/2020

Rupert M is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 310/14/2020

But is it a SMOKING GUN!? I wasn't sure.

Dumbass

by Anonymousreply 410/14/2020

And Trump's kids continue to make international deals, using his position as president as leverage.

by Anonymousreply 510/14/2020

Yawn.... This is their October surprise?

Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 610/14/2020

Trump as done so much worse in every facet of his life. Nothing Biden is accused of will phase anyone.

by Anonymousreply 710/14/2020

So happy this came out! I will definitely not be voting for Hunter Biden!

by Anonymousreply 810/14/2020

Murdoch is such a festering old cunt. Why won't he die?

by Anonymousreply 910/14/2020

I think Hunter also introduced his father to his weed man - but it doesn't make any difference.

by Anonymousreply 1010/14/2020

Oh wow! Guess I will have to vote for the guy who helped contribute to the deaths of 200,000+ Americans!

by Anonymousreply 1110/14/2020

R9 - Jerry, put down the martini and go to sleep.

In due time Jerry, in due time.

by Anonymousreply 1210/14/2020

Well OP, did Joe Biden use this connection to try and get Ukraine to make up a scandal about Trump, like Trump has done about Biden? Did Biden attempt to withhold funds from Ukraine unless they started an investigation into Trump. like Trump did to Biden? Come on OP, you have to use that brain that God gave you, what evil things do you think Trump did with this connection. Hunter Biden can be a sleaze ball, so can Donald Jr, Eric and Ivanka, so if you think having a sleaze ball child makes the parent unfit for office then Trump has Biden beat by three.

by Anonymousreply 1310/14/2020

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

by Anonymousreply 1410/14/2020

Where is the gun? I can't see any.

by Anonymousreply 1510/14/2020

Who fucking cares? As long as he’s a Democrat, I don’t care if they catch him with a dead girl and a live boy!

Dude, morals are lame!

by Anonymousreply 1610/14/2020

Nothingburger. Go back to Hillary's email server.

by Anonymousreply 1710/14/2020

troll post. ignore. but expect more like this. i hope this thread gets taken down

by Anonymousreply 1810/14/2020

The New York Post’s Hunter Biden smear story doesn’t make any sense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1910/14/2020

Nobody cares about “but the emails” this time. That was 2016’s playbook. Come up with something new.

by Anonymousreply 2010/14/2020

[quote] Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad.

I thought Smoking Gun was a website that exposed perverted grandparents or had pics of someone's floating torso after being eaten by piranhas.

by Anonymousreply 2110/14/2020

Fake news ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2210/14/2020

Fake news ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2310/14/2020

[quote]Murdoch is such a festering old cunt. Why won't he die?

His mom died at almost 113.

by Anonymousreply 2410/14/2020

Sorry, that should read 103, not 113

by Anonymousreply 2510/14/2020

Too late, I've already voted a straight Democratic ticket. And it isn't like this fake smoking gun is anywhere near bad enough to get me to vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2610/14/2020

All I want for Christmas is for the Trump Show* to be cancelled. *For the sake of clarity, that includes all his progeny.

by Anonymousreply 2710/14/2020

[quote] Sorry, that should read 103, not 113

Either way, longevity is probably included in his "Sell Your Soul" bundle plan.

by Anonymousreply 2810/14/2020

Meanwhile, on page 28...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2910/14/2020

Pat Robertson comes to mind, r28

by Anonymousreply 3010/14/2020

Remember when smoking guns actually, you know, smoked?

by Anonymousreply 3110/14/2020

Joe Biden could rape every woman in my family and every woman on my street and I would still vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 3210/14/2020

OMG

by Anonymousreply 3310/14/2020

Messy, but Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3410/14/2020

Hunter Biden earned every dime of that money honestly. He shouldn’t even have to pay taxes on any of it.

by Anonymousreply 3510/14/2020

The Trump kids have both of their parents and turned out be repulsive beyond belief. At least Hunter can use the excuse of what happened to his mother and sister for why he's so fucked up

by Anonymousreply 3610/14/2020

Both Biden and Trump suck. The thing is, Biden sucks a lot less than Trump, so that’s who the sane voters should be voting for. Look at how purity fucked us in 2016, all the Bernie or bust idiots, the Susan Sarandon cunts, apathetic Dems who bought into the Hillary is worse than Trump bullshit fed to us daily by the media.

Suck it up and vote Biden. Yeah he’s way past it and likely has early dementia but compared to the alternative you have got to be a fucktard to be even considering voting for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 3710/14/2020

Nice try, troll at R37.

by Anonymousreply 3810/14/2020

No dumbass R38, it’s the truth. The ticket should be reversed with Kamala at the top and Biden as VP. But I suppose you’re the type of judgmental moron who demand not only that people vote for the correct candidate but that they do it believing the candidate to be flawless. Biden sucks but he’ll still be 1000x better than Trump and the possibility of a Trump Supreme Court. What do you demand from those of us voting for him? Adoration with fucking stars in our eyes?

by Anonymousreply 3910/14/2020

R37/39, no one but a troll slips in the ridiculous line that Biden "likely has dementia."

by Anonymousreply 4010/14/2020

Kamala will be President before the first term ends......Biden won't make it for four years.

by Anonymousreply 4110/15/2020

[quote][R37]/39, no one but a troll slips in the ridiculous line that Biden "likely has dementia."

Anyone who thinks either candidate has dementia, has no clue about dementia.

by Anonymousreply 4210/15/2020

Hunter had hookers use a dildo on him. That makes him part of the LGBTQQAI+ community. Therefore I'm not finding fault here.

He's queer!

by Anonymousreply 4310/15/2020

Guys this is some serious shit. Biden lost my vote now. There’s no way we can have a president who is not only addicted to drugs but has nudes on the...

What’s that? Oh, this is Hunter, not Joe?

The FUCK I care then what a candidate’s son is doing in his private time?! Look at the shithead coke fiends we have in “our” house now! FOH!

Good thing, too, cause I already submitted my Biden/Harris ballot to the Board of Elections.

by Anonymousreply 4410/15/2020

Let's be honest, R34's pic is hot!

by Anonymousreply 4510/17/2020

Honestly, if someone sent me that on Grindr I’d assume he was a methed out poz guy.

by Anonymousreply 4610/17/2020

Lol 46.

by Anonymousreply 4710/17/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!