Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Their smoking gun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2020 8:34 PM

Fuck off Troll - you must be earning a lot of money these last few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2020 3:32 PM

I don’t care if they gave Joe Biden a bag of gold coins and a hooker when they met. Sorry but after 4 years of Trumps, Biden can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2020 3:37 PM

Rupert M is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2020 3:38 PM

But is it a SMOKING GUN!? I wasn't sure.

Dumbass

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2020 3:38 PM

And Trump's kids continue to make international deals, using his position as president as leverage.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2020 3:42 PM

Yawn.... This is their October surprise?

Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2020 3:43 PM

Trump as done so much worse in every facet of his life. Nothing Biden is accused of will phase anyone.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2020 3:44 PM

So happy this came out! I will definitely not be voting for Hunter Biden!

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2020 3:44 PM

Murdoch is such a festering old cunt. Why won't he die?

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2020 3:50 PM

I think Hunter also introduced his father to his weed man - but it doesn't make any difference.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2020 4:00 PM

Oh wow! Guess I will have to vote for the guy who helped contribute to the deaths of 200,000+ Americans!

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2020 4:00 PM

R9 - Jerry, put down the martini and go to sleep.

In due time Jerry, in due time.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2020 4:21 PM

Well OP, did Joe Biden use this connection to try and get Ukraine to make up a scandal about Trump, like Trump has done about Biden? Did Biden attempt to withhold funds from Ukraine unless they started an investigation into Trump. like Trump did to Biden? Come on OP, you have to use that brain that God gave you, what evil things do you think Trump did with this connection. Hunter Biden can be a sleaze ball, so can Donald Jr, Eric and Ivanka, so if you think having a sleaze ball child makes the parent unfit for office then Trump has Biden beat by three.

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2020 4:31 PM

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2020 4:36 PM

Where is the gun? I can't see any.

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2020 4:38 PM

Who fucking cares? As long as he’s a Democrat, I don’t care if they catch him with a dead girl and a live boy!

Dude, morals are lame!

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2020 4:38 PM

Nothingburger. Go back to Hillary's email server.

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2020 4:39 PM

troll post. ignore. but expect more like this. i hope this thread gets taken down

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2020 4:41 PM

The New York Post’s Hunter Biden smear story doesn’t make any sense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2020 4:45 PM

Nobody cares about “but the emails” this time. That was 2016’s playbook. Come up with something new.

by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2020 4:49 PM

[quote] Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad.

I thought Smoking Gun was a website that exposed perverted grandparents or had pics of someone's floating torso after being eaten by piranhas.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2020 4:54 PM

Fake news ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2020 4:55 PM

Fake news ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote]Murdoch is such a festering old cunt. Why won't he die?

His mom died at almost 113.

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2020 5:00 PM

Sorry, that should read 103, not 113

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2020 5:00 PM

Too late, I've already voted a straight Democratic ticket. And it isn't like this fake smoking gun is anywhere near bad enough to get me to vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2020 5:04 PM

All I want for Christmas is for the Trump Show* to be cancelled. *For the sake of clarity, that includes all his progeny.

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2020 5:04 PM

[quote] Sorry, that should read 103, not 113

Either way, longevity is probably included in his "Sell Your Soul" bundle plan.

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2020 5:05 PM

Meanwhile, on page 28...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2020 5:07 PM

Pat Robertson comes to mind, r28

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2020 5:07 PM

Remember when smoking guns actually, you know, smoked?

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2020 5:13 PM

Joe Biden could rape every woman in my family and every woman on my street and I would still vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2020 5:47 PM

OMG

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2020 5:51 PM

Messy, but Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2020 6:00 PM

Hunter Biden earned every dime of that money honestly. He shouldn’t even have to pay taxes on any of it.

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2020 6:07 PM

The Trump kids have both of their parents and turned out be repulsive beyond belief. At least Hunter can use the excuse of what happened to his mother and sister for why he's so fucked up

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2020 6:22 PM

Both Biden and Trump suck. The thing is, Biden sucks a lot less than Trump, so that’s who the sane voters should be voting for. Look at how purity fucked us in 2016, all the Bernie or bust idiots, the Susan Sarandon cunts, apathetic Dems who bought into the Hillary is worse than Trump bullshit fed to us daily by the media.

Suck it up and vote Biden. Yeah he’s way past it and likely has early dementia but compared to the alternative you have got to be a fucktard to be even considering voting for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2020 7:56 PM

Nice try, troll at R37.

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2020 8:08 PM

No dumbass R38, it’s the truth. The ticket should be reversed with Kamala at the top and Biden as VP. But I suppose you’re the type of judgmental moron who demand not only that people vote for the correct candidate but that they do it believing the candidate to be flawless. Biden sucks but he’ll still be 1000x better than Trump and the possibility of a Trump Supreme Court. What do you demand from those of us voting for him? Adoration with fucking stars in our eyes?

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2020 8:56 PM

R37/39, no one but a troll slips in the ridiculous line that Biden "likely has dementia."

by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2020 9:24 PM

Kamala will be President before the first term ends......Biden won't make it for four years.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2020 3:47 PM

[quote][R37]/39, no one but a troll slips in the ridiculous line that Biden "likely has dementia."

Anyone who thinks either candidate has dementia, has no clue about dementia.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2020 3:55 PM

Hunter had hookers use a dildo on him. That makes him part of the LGBTQQAI+ community. Therefore I'm not finding fault here.

He's queer!

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2020 3:58 PM

Guys this is some serious shit. Biden lost my vote now. There’s no way we can have a president who is not only addicted to drugs but has nudes on the...

What’s that? Oh, this is Hunter, not Joe?

The FUCK I care then what a candidate’s son is doing in his private time?! Look at the shithead coke fiends we have in “our” house now! FOH!

Good thing, too, cause I already submitted my Biden/Harris ballot to the Board of Elections.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2020 9:56 PM

Let's be honest, R34's pic is hot!

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2020 2:04 PM

Honestly, if someone sent me that on Grindr I’d assume he was a methed out poz guy.

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2020 2:34 PM

Lol 46.

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2020 8:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!