Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Most disturbing Hollywood rumor you've ever heard and kind of believed. Pre-internet rumors encouraged.

Dan Schneider

Kim Richards stuff

by Anonymousreply 155October 18, 2020 7:49 PM

They Hayden Pantiennare (wtf?) stuff

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2020 2:20 AM

Heather Locklear / ... / Charlie Sheen

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2020 2:21 AM

What Kim Richards stuff?

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2020 2:21 AM

Well, just don’t say names. Please explain

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2020 2:23 AM

Y’all better not bring my heterosexual husband & heterosexual son into this!!!

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2020 2:32 AM

A drunk Judy Garland would force Liza, Lorna and Joey to perform "You Gotta Have a Gimmick" from Gypsy and when Joey would fuck up the "Bump it with a trumpet!" line, Judy would get so angry she'd beat him with her Junior Academy Award until he'd go hide behind the living room couch.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2020 2:35 AM

R5 James Patrick Stuart?

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2020 2:35 AM

The only "JPS" I can think of is Jean Paul Sartre.

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2020 2:35 AM

The Heather Locklear rumor and the Heather O'Rourke rumors are some of the most disturbing things I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2020 2:37 AM

Someone

Someone else

Doing... things!

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2020 2:42 AM

Hey, fat whores, if you're going to cite a fucking story - TELL IT.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2020 2:43 AM

R9 The Heather O'Rourke rumors are very sad and terrible.

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2020 2:44 AM

This one linked below. It reappears on DL every few years but it goes back to early 00's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2020 2:44 AM

The Heather O'Rourke stuff. I hope it isn't true.

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2020 2:46 AM

Oh, I see you're being coy too, r14.

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2020 2:50 AM

Are you surprised that people who were disturbed by gossip aren't rushing to repeat it?

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2020 2:54 AM

The Heather O'Rourke rumor is that she was molested since the age of 5 by Hollywood executives, namely Steven Spielberg. And that she died when they stuck foreign objects up her ass. They covered it up by saying it was septic shock from Crohn's disease, which she suffered.

I don't believe it, but there you go.

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2020 2:59 AM

I'm more surprised they apparently think they can convey information by telepathy, r16.

If you've got something to say, say it.

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2020 3:00 AM

The Heather O'Rourke stuff is easily Googled. It's way too intense to casually just get into it. It seriously could trigger some people or cause unease. If you know the story, you know exactly what I'm talking about. And if you don't, Google is your friend. CDAN has a whole thing about it, or they did, but there are other sources as well.

by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2020 3:01 AM

R17 You just had to go and spill the beans, didn't ya?

by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2020 3:02 AM

Oh, I see, these are the pedo and Quanon and CDAN freaks.

MURIEL MURIEL MURIEL MURIEL MURIEL.

We need Muriel to shut this shit down asap, these awful people are fucking loons and losers. And they're deeply stupid - as in a black hole of stupidity. It's astonishing, really

Trigger? I'll trigger you, you lying fucking piece of dog shit.

GET OUT OF HERE NASTY RIGHT WING LYING FREAKS.

by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2020 3:04 AM

That Nick Capra story sounds like bullshit. The Onward Christian Soldier thing is a joke from an old movie.

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2020 3:12 AM

Don't make me break out the Monty Python, because I'll do it.

Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2020 3:15 AM

[quote] Don't make me break out the Monty Python...

spam, spam, spam, spam?

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2020 3:23 AM

Not Hollywood but Dollywood. The story about Dolly Parton dildo-raping a teenage boy,

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2020 3:32 AM

Dolly Parton is a big ol' lesbian.

You're getting the Monty Python.

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2020 3:36 AM

Man: Well, what've you got?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

Vikings (starting to chant): Spam spam spam spam...

Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

Vikings (singing): Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife: Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

Wife: I don't want ANY spam!

Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?

Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!

Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam (crescendo through next few lines)

Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?

Waitress: Urgghh!

Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!

Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!

Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.

Wife (shrieks): I don't like spam!

Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

Vikings (singing): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.

Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?

Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)

Vikings (singing elaborately): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2020 3:41 AM

[quote]What Kim Richards stuff?

That her mother rented her out to men in the business on a daily basis when she was VERY young.

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2020 3:41 AM

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.

Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)

Vikings (singing elaborately): Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2020 3:42 AM

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2020 3:42 AM

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2020 3:42 AM

Wow, I haven't put anyone on ignore in a damn long time, but I'm not putting up with that shit.

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2020 3:44 AM

CHANGE IT UP!

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAMMITY SPAM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2020 3:45 AM

The Heather O'Rourke rumor is the most basic belief of the QAnon crazies. From there they go right into Hillary sacrifices babies and drinks their blood. I think they included Oprah in that ritual too... Oprah... So that kind of makes the underlying theory and everything that follows complete garbage.

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2020 3:45 AM

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2020 3:45 AM

Someone's panties are in an uproar.

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2020 3:46 AM

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2020 3:46 AM

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2020 3:47 AM

R34 The Heather O'Rourke rumorss date back to the 80s. QAnon didn't invent pedos.

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2020 3:47 AM

Watch your step, r36. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2020 3:47 AM

by Anonymousreply 41October 14, 2020 3:48 AM

by Anonymousreply 42October 14, 2020 3:49 AM

Ryan O'Neal impregnating 9-year old Drew Barrymore

by Anonymousreply 43October 14, 2020 3:49 AM

by Anonymousreply 44October 14, 2020 3:49 AM

MTV VJ turn the fine art photographer Tabitha Soren was a groupie for Rock band. There was a fruit plate in the Green room and she shoved pieces of fruit and grapes and berries up her hoo-ha, and started shooting out fruity projectiles.

The said rock group then began to sodomize her with unsharpened number two pencils.

So after the escapade there was a whole bunch of fruit and pencils on the floor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 14, 2020 3:49 AM

by Anonymousreply 46October 14, 2020 3:49 AM

by Anonymousreply 47October 14, 2020 3:50 AM

by Anonymousreply 48October 14, 2020 3:50 AM

by Anonymousreply 49October 14, 2020 3:51 AM

by Anonymousreply 50October 14, 2020 3:51 AM

by Anonymousreply 51October 14, 2020 3:51 AM

by Anonymousreply 52October 14, 2020 3:52 AM

by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2020 3:52 AM

I believe the one about the ER actor in the boot-shaped country. Very disturbing indeed.

by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2020 3:52 AM

by Anonymousreply 55October 14, 2020 3:52 AM

by Anonymousreply 56October 14, 2020 3:53 AM

by Anonymousreply 57October 14, 2020 3:53 AM

by Anonymousreply 58October 14, 2020 3:53 AM

by Anonymousreply 59October 14, 2020 3:53 AM

by Anonymousreply 60October 14, 2020 3:54 AM

by Anonymousreply 61October 14, 2020 3:54 AM

by Anonymousreply 62October 14, 2020 3:54 AM

by Anonymousreply 63October 14, 2020 3:55 AM

by Anonymousreply 64October 14, 2020 3:55 AM

All the Q-Anon stuff I’m from rural Missouri we don’t believe in critical thinking. 🤡

by Anonymousreply 65October 14, 2020 3:58 AM

by Anonymousreply 66October 14, 2020 4:12 AM

I agree with r54...

....and the natives in that area were discussing it long before any b1inds appeared.

by Anonymousreply 67October 14, 2020 4:19 AM

[quote]Are you surprised that people who were disturbed by gossip aren't rushing to repeat it?

You do know where you are, right? Shall I point you to the thread about a baby and a cruise ship?

by Anonymousreply 68October 14, 2020 4:21 AM

Poo Shoes Thread.

Fuck off and die cunt. Tired old broke hotel maids who suck Covita dick are not wanted here.

by Anonymousreply 69October 14, 2020 4:22 AM

by Anonymousreply 70October 14, 2020 4:22 AM

by Anonymousreply 71October 14, 2020 4:23 AM

by Anonymousreply 72October 14, 2020 4:23 AM

by Anonymousreply 73October 14, 2020 4:23 AM

by Anonymousreply 74October 14, 2020 4:24 AM

by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2020 4:24 AM

by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2020 4:24 AM

by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2020 4:24 AM

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2020 4:25 AM

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2020 4:25 AM

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2020 4:25 AM

by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2020 4:25 AM

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2020 4:25 AM

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2020 4:26 AM

by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2020 4:26 AM

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2020 4:26 AM

by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2020 4:26 AM

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2020 4:26 AM

by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2020 4:27 AM

by Anonymousreply 89October 14, 2020 4:27 AM

by Anonymousreply 90October 14, 2020 4:27 AM

by Anonymousreply 91October 14, 2020 4:27 AM

R86 and all his postings are deeply disturbed...….

by Anonymousreply 92October 14, 2020 4:28 AM

by Anonymousreply 93October 14, 2020 4:28 AM

by Anonymousreply 94October 14, 2020 4:28 AM

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2020 4:28 AM

What is the Heather Locklear rumour?

by Anonymousreply 96October 14, 2020 4:29 AM

That this Reddit thread by "a former child actor" was written by Justin Berfield from Malcolm in the Middle.

[quote]I was on a primetime TV show for many years. I think most people under 35 would have been fans of the show although the guy who played our dad is more famous for another role that came after the show ended. I was sexually abused by many people during my stint on the show including executives and one of the smaller role actors. The studio all knew about it (in fact the guys who played my brothers were also molested) but bought our silence. I always felt like that even though I was molested, at least I had money. Well, my parents spent most of it. And I had to spend what was left to pay for my asshole sibling's drug rehab and to fix their fucking problems. All I have to show for it is $8,000 and my family still asks me for money and complains to me about their problems. I turned to opiates to cope and for a few years, it helped me immensely. Now I work a normal 9-5 job and the memories of the sexual abuse is eating me up inside. When I see boys under 12, I think of when I was abused. I hate when people recognize me and want a picture because I remember all those times when a few men would have me pose nude or in speedos or underwear at their Malibu homes. I also hate it when people ask me when there will be a reunion show because it's been 10 years and I want to retort and say "why the fuck would any of us want to do a reunion show when all we have is memories of men sucking our cocks in the dressing room or watching us in the shower or taking us for "special trips" to their homes?" That is why you will never see a reunion show asshole.

Justin Berfield has an older brother, a failed child actor named Lorne.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 14, 2020 4:32 AM

Danny Thomas paying hookers to shit over a glass coffee table while he was below it.

Danny Thomas paying a hooker to pretend she shat into a frying pan, and then making a pretend omelette out of it, and having her pretend to eat it.

by Anonymousreply 98October 14, 2020 4:48 AM

R97 that actor is broke. Justin was actually very industrious with his money, his parents didn’t steal it and he made many investments. He’s very wealthy. He bought Jessica & Nick’s house after Newlyweds ended.

by Anonymousreply 99October 14, 2020 5:00 AM

What is the heather locklear rumor?

by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2020 5:26 AM

I hope that asshole gets red-tagged by Muriel as "Spam Fetish."

by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2020 5:27 AM

What the hell is up with the spam man?

by Anonymousreply 102October 14, 2020 5:27 AM

If true, poor Kim Richards. Boy, that mother of hers was a FUCKING MONSTER. You can see some of that sociopathy in that family.

by Anonymousreply 103October 14, 2020 8:43 AM

There is another part of that Heather O'Rourke rumor that no one has mentioned yet. Supposedly Macaulay Culkin was giving a radio interview in France and told about something that happened during the filming of Home Alone 2. Apparently a Hollywood executive made sexual advances at him. He kept repeating "Dude, I'm 11" but the guy didn't care. He ran out of the room but there was another guy standing outside the door who grabbed him by the arm and threw him back in. This guy kept staring down at the shoes he was wearing and told Macaulay to look at them as well, stating that leather made from human skin is the finest known to man. Then he asked if he knew Heather O'Rourke. Macaulay realized where he was going with the conversation and threw up all over the shoes.

I wasn't able to find any concrete proof Macaulay ever said such a thing. I don't really believe it and think it sounds pretty farfetched, but as always, there are conspiracy theorists who swear up and down that they distinctly remember listening to this interview and they say "I wish I would've saved it when I had the chance." So I thought I should mention it just in case.

by Anonymousreply 104October 14, 2020 12:37 PM

Brandon Routh accompanying Bryan Singer and Kevin Spacey to a coke party at some sleazy motel. Routh got drunk or hopped up on something, eventually giving Singer a blow job across one of the beds. Photographic proof used to exist with Routh's mouth wrapped around Singer's cock with a leering Spacey in the background, drink in hand. Routh only works now by whoring out that nice big butt of his.

by Anonymousreply 105October 14, 2020 1:03 PM

Asia Argento drove Anthony Bourdain to suicide once he realized she never loved him and only used him for money to pay off her sexual assault accuser, Jimmy Bennett, whom she had been in love with ever since he played her son in The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things.

by Anonymousreply 106October 14, 2020 2:03 PM

I'm never surprised kids being rented out to Hollywood by their parents. The Godfather only confirmed it.

by Anonymousreply 107October 14, 2020 3:54 PM

I think Dolly is a lesbian and do not buy the raping the boy rumor. The woman has her faults but being a rapist is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 108October 14, 2020 4:04 PM

The rumors of Kevin Spacey being a chickenhawk and a rapist. Which turned out to be true.

by Anonymousreply 109October 14, 2020 4:11 PM

Watch yourself on this thread. There’s a very sick puppy or puppies on here. I block particularly vile or gross posters on DL. By the time I got to the 100th opinion posting, 2/3 of the postings are missing. Indication that this thread is infested by psychotic jerk(s).

by Anonymousreply 110October 14, 2020 4:18 PM

The spam troll is proof that this is not a hoax. The more desperate they are to distract from the subject with bullshit, the more likely they’ve got something to hide.

by Anonymousreply 111October 14, 2020 4:27 PM

That was special...but some interesting bits of gossip.

I, too, would like to know what the Heather Locklear rumor is.

The other Heather (O'Rourke) had a very mysterious end. I can believe that an exec would've tried that shoe scenario with a child they wanted to manipulate, but her mother wouldn't have let her be skinned. Just logistically not possible in the amount of time she passed within, it's a fucked up story out of Mengele and other Nazi lore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 14, 2020 4:55 PM

Kirk Douglas and Natalie Wood.

by Anonymousreply 113October 14, 2020 4:57 PM

R112, the Heather Locklear "rumor" is shit the Entertainment Lawyer made up

by Anonymousreply 114October 14, 2020 5:08 PM

I don't find it hard to believe that Heather Locklear has been involved in some crazy scenes. Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 115October 14, 2020 5:10 PM

R115, Entertainment Lawyer makes shit up

by Anonymousreply 116October 14, 2020 5:19 PM

R116 I wasn't referring to any particular rumor, just saying I wouldn't be surprised by anything.

by Anonymousreply 117October 14, 2020 5:53 PM

Helen Lawson, two gallons of Heleneque, four liters of 7-UP, the 1984 US Men's Olympic Rowing team, and a talking pig.

by Anonymousreply 118October 14, 2020 5:57 PM

If it’s bizarrely gross and involves Helen Lawson, then it’s probably true.

by Anonymousreply 119October 14, 2020 6:04 PM

That Ricky Martin went under the name BwayBtm when he was in Les Mis and took all cummers.

by Anonymousreply 120October 14, 2020 6:10 PM

Capra? The one that directed "It's a Wonderful Life"?

by Anonymousreply 121October 14, 2020 8:07 PM

I got all excited coming back to this thread and seeing it had more than 100 replies. Then blocked the spam troll and most posts disappeared.

...why is he so intent on shutting down this thread? Are we getting too close to some unimaginably sordid truth?

by Anonymousreply 122October 15, 2020 1:16 AM

Fox,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 15, 2020 4:38 AM

I just think that spamming is ridiculously uncalled for and I hope everyone else did as I did and F&F’d him so he gets the boot.

by Anonymousreply 124October 15, 2020 11:20 AM

For some reason, the one about Bruce Willis buying Aaron Carter expensive gifts really throws me.

And every time I see a glass-topped coffee table I think of Danny Thomas and giggle.

by Anonymousreply 125October 15, 2020 11:56 AM

i remember back in jr high when Lil Bow Wow was popular, the rumor was that he had been raped by his bodyguard and needed stitches.

by Anonymousreply 126October 15, 2020 12:13 PM

Fatty Arbuckle

Jean Harlow discovering Paul Bern's tiny dick on their wedding night . . .

by Anonymousreply 127October 15, 2020 12:23 PM

Hayden Panetteire, whored out by her mother since she was a child, who allegedly can only get off if you beat her up, strangle her, scat, etc because she was exposed to that as a child.

by Anonymousreply 128October 15, 2020 12:32 PM

R126 .. that I hadn’t heard. Sad.

R128 whatever happened to her? I remember when she was being pushed as the “it “ girl. Also sad if true.

by Anonymousreply 129October 15, 2020 1:14 PM

btw, there was a lively thread here a few years ago about Hayden because allegedly it was Robert Downey Jr that spilled the tea on her abused childhood and her sexual fetishes.

by Anonymousreply 130October 15, 2020 1:21 PM

All the Hayden Panettiere stories come from the Entertainment Lawyer, which should tell you that they aren't true

by Anonymousreply 131October 15, 2020 5:42 PM

Corey Feldman yeeting Corey Haim into old producer dick, in exchange for roles and for his own immunity from predation. Given all that has transpired since Haim’s tragic death, it is way too plausible for comfort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 15, 2020 5:57 PM

[quote] Corey Feldman yeeting Corey Haim into old producer dick,

Doing what now?

by Anonymousreply 133October 15, 2020 9:59 PM

There is a rumor that Corey Feldman played a role in connecting Corey Haim with abusive older men. The Coreys were friends, and the rumor is Haim trusted people connected to Feldman. This facilitated the abusers’ grooming process.

If there is any truth to these rumors, Feldman was still a minor at the time, and himself subject to manipulation and abuse by adults.

by Anonymousreply 134October 15, 2020 10:51 PM

I see the Reddit thread at R97 has been heavily moderated since I last read it. The vast majority of the posters thought it was Erik Per Sullivan, not Berfield.

by Anonymousreply 135October 15, 2020 11:32 PM

Amazing how this thread airs out after you block the “SPAM, SPAM, SPAM!” freakazoid...

by Anonymousreply 136October 16, 2020 12:25 AM

Faye Wray was a little too friendly with King Kong also in between filming scenes and off the set.

by Anonymousreply 137October 16, 2020 12:44 AM

All the rumors about pedophilia, trafficking children, underaged girls and boyts being used for sex parties, drugging them, etc. I found those to be the most disturbing despicable disgusting rumors out there...and yet...I am fascinated to read stories about people like Bryan Singer and other slimey directors. It's the kind of fascination you might experience driving past a terrible accident. Horrifying but you at least want to know.

by Anonymousreply 138October 16, 2020 12:53 AM

r135 it mentions a brother and Justin has a brother and Eric is an only child.

by Anonymousreply 139October 16, 2020 1:50 AM

R138, the "trafficking" shit is mostly lies spread by QAnon loons the Entertainment Lawyer

by Anonymousreply 140October 16, 2020 1:59 AM

I wonder what Shirley Temple Black would say if she could. Those Baby Burlesques were fucked up, but she always claimed to be 'unhurt by any unwanted attention '. She played it close to the chest, few photos of her smoking were published because she didn't want that seen by her fans.

by Anonymousreply 141October 16, 2020 4:33 AM

Richard Gere and the gerbil

Jamie Lee Curtis being a hermaphrodite

by Anonymousreply 142October 16, 2020 5:09 AM

I can see that, r28

Her ex-husband and babydaddy is a Ukrainian Boxer. 6'4" He is HUGE even when not next to her. Looks like he could turn violent and perverted in bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 16, 2020 5:19 AM

The spammer is a DLer in cahoot's with Cl00ney's P.R.

His spamming of this thread is a pre-emptive strike to make the thread unreadable or disappear to discourage any discussion of the disturbing rumors about Cl00ney.

Also, Spammer and r21 and r69 are the same person.

It is the M.O. of both the Spammer and Cl00ney's PR to deflect by shrieking the same accusations over and over again: "Q-anon, pedos, trumpsters, cdan, jealousy, poo." It's tiresome.

Spammer is likely an actor trying to gain favor with Cl00ney's PR. A few months ago on the "Actors Who Read Online Comments..." thread, Cl00ney was discussed and a DLer said that he too is an actor. Cl00ney's PR appeared shortly thereafter. Did DLer/Actor give Cl00ney's PR the heads up that he was being discussed here and that is how the alliance was formed? Cl00ney's PR became very active on DL after that thread and they and the DLer/Actor/Spy now tag team on threads about Cl00ney or any mention of him in other threads.

by Anonymousreply 144October 16, 2020 1:03 PM

Richard Gere/Gerbil stuff

by Anonymousreply 145October 16, 2020 1:16 PM

[quote] it mentions a brother and Justin has a brother and Eric is an only child.

What other show could it be? It can’t be [italic]Silver Spoons[/italic] because that was too long ago and Joel Higgins went back to Broadway less than five years after it ended. It can’t be [italic]Home Improvement[/italic] because Tim Allen’s other famous roles as Buzz Lightyear and Santa were during that show’s run, not after it. It couldn’t be one of those crappy TNBC shows because it is heavily insinuated that this was a primetime show. I can’t think of any Nickelodeon or Disney Channel show that fits this description because frankly, they’re all the same.

by Anonymousreply 146October 16, 2020 3:18 PM

That ongoing, vicious rumour about my daughter being broke and whoring herself out for vapid reality shows. I don't get it...if she needed money, she could just ask me. I'd probably say no, but she could ask.

by Anonymousreply 147October 16, 2020 3:21 PM

Charlize Theron supposesly killed her abusive father as a teenager, and her mother took the blame so she could have a chance at life. Just sad and awful all around, and true that one of killed him during a fight.

by Anonymousreply 148October 17, 2020 5:42 AM

Copycat.

by Anonymousreply 149October 17, 2020 5:44 AM

I heard that Cheryl and Lana and Charlize and her mother were the same: the non-fame hopefuls took the fall in each case.

by Anonymousreply 150October 17, 2020 6:14 AM

Please, outside of tv crime shows people rarely "take the fall" for another person. No one is that selfless.

by Anonymousreply 151October 17, 2020 5:10 PM

The Heather Locklear rumor involved Heather having an affair with Charlie Sheen that initially involved a lot of pedo role play - something that connected them and that they were both really into. Allegedly, Denise had found illegal porn of that nature, but agreed to look the other way so long as it stayed at just that. The rumors then involve Heather and Charlie wanting to take to the role play to the next level involving Heathers extremely young daughter. When her husband found out via Denise, he rescued his daughter and became her primary care giver. They all agreed not to say anything about it for many reasons. I really liked Heather Locklear and I've hear great things about her back in her glory days about how cool she was to everyone. If you want to know more, you can dig based on this info. I'm just hoping it's a disgusting rumor with no basis, but some of the timelines add up to other BI's. True or false, it's hard for me to look at her the same way now.

by Anonymousreply 152October 17, 2020 6:48 PM

The "rumors" about Heather Locklear were made up by the Entertainment Lawyer. There is no evidence to back them up.

by Anonymousreply 153October 17, 2020 6:51 PM

Heather sure does act like someone who is haunted by a terrible secret. I hope she gets help and peace.

by Anonymousreply 154October 18, 2020 1:37 AM

Damn that is some nasty stuff Heather is into if true! Doesn’t surprise me if she was hanging with Charlie. Gross

by Anonymousreply 155October 18, 2020 7:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!