Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If I get one more unsolicited email

About hair regrowth treatments or how to find a husband, I’m going to kill myself.

That’s all.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2020 9:55 PM

Well, goodbye, because I'm sure you will.

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2020 3:54 PM

Count yourself lucky. I've been receiving e-mails about caskets and burial arrangements.

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2020 3:56 PM

Let me be the first one to ask, can I have your stuff?

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2020 4:01 PM

I get repeated Dementia News emails

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2020 4:05 PM

Lemme guess. You are always surfing hair replacement and hookup sites.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2020 4:19 PM

Most of my emails are from non-profit environmental and animal welfare organizations. I donate to a few of them but get emails from many others.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2020 4:25 PM

R6 They sell their mailing lists.

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2020 4:39 PM

Maybe if you weren’t bald, you wouldn’t have so much trouble finding a man.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2020 4:46 PM

Or if you had a man by your side, you couldn't care less if you were bald.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2020 4:52 PM

Not as bad as ads for a “Walk in Safety Tub” for seniors with “mobility issues.”

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2020 10:16 PM

I get "Asian Singles" emails and I am neither Asian nor single. And the phone calls about my car's warranty from numbers from seven different states is nothing short of harassment.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2020 11:41 PM

What about the "your car warranty is up" voicemails? I must get five a week, calling me from all different states. It's harassment at this point.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2020 8:50 PM

The solution to that OP is...

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2020 9:06 PM

I get similar spam, and when it becomes apparent some marketing bozo received your info, it sucks. I don't like that certain accurate medical info is known about me. They're wrong on a number of solicitations however; somehow I'm on a list as having Crohn's Disease...Some dating singles spammer thinks I'm hetero and Black as welll. I receive frequent solicitations from African American ladies, and I'm using the term loosely, as most look like pole dancers.

The final straw is the YouTube algorithm is now suggesting vids on "How To Tell If You're Autistic", no matter how many times I click "Not Interested"!

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2020 9:07 PM

OP, can I have your stuff, when you kill yourself?

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2020 9:36 PM

Your computer...it knows EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2020 9:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!