Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If I get one more unsolicited email

About hair regrowth treatments or how to find a husband, I’m going to kill myself.

That’s all.

by Fed upreply 1610/16/2020

Well, goodbye, because I'm sure you will.

by Fed upreply 110/12/2020

Count yourself lucky. I've been receiving e-mails about caskets and burial arrangements.

by Fed upreply 210/12/2020

Let me be the first one to ask, can I have your stuff?

by Fed upreply 310/12/2020

I get repeated Dementia News emails

by Fed upreply 410/12/2020

Lemme guess. You are always surfing hair replacement and hookup sites.

by Fed upreply 510/12/2020

Most of my emails are from non-profit environmental and animal welfare organizations. I donate to a few of them but get emails from many others.

by Fed upreply 610/12/2020

R6 They sell their mailing lists.

by Fed upreply 710/12/2020

Maybe if you weren’t bald, you wouldn’t have so much trouble finding a man.

by Fed upreply 810/12/2020

Or if you had a man by your side, you couldn't care less if you were bald.

by Fed upreply 910/12/2020

Not as bad as ads for a “Walk in Safety Tub” for seniors with “mobility issues.”

by Fed upreply 1010/12/2020

I get "Asian Singles" emails and I am neither Asian nor single. And the phone calls about my car's warranty from numbers from seven different states is nothing short of harassment.

by Fed upreply 1110/12/2020

What about the "your car warranty is up" voicemails? I must get five a week, calling me from all different states. It's harassment at this point.

by Fed upreply 1210/16/2020

The solution to that OP is...

by Fed upreply 1310/16/2020

I get similar spam, and when it becomes apparent some marketing bozo received your info, it sucks. I don't like that certain accurate medical info is known about me. They're wrong on a number of solicitations however; somehow I'm on a list as having Crohn's Disease...Some dating singles spammer thinks I'm hetero and Black as welll. I receive frequent solicitations from African American ladies, and I'm using the term loosely, as most look like pole dancers.

The final straw is the YouTube algorithm is now suggesting vids on "How To Tell If You're Autistic", no matter how many times I click "Not Interested"!

by Fed upreply 1410/16/2020

OP, can I have your stuff, when you kill yourself?

by Fed upreply 1510/16/2020

Your computer...it knows EVERYTHING.

by Fed upreply 1610/16/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!