Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do any of you have Pluto TV?

It is free and you can download the app on your phone, your Roku/Apple TV/Firestick or can steam online...,.

They have tons of free channels.

Right now, on one of the movie channels they are showing the Ted Bundy movie from 2002.

I love it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 29, 2020 6:37 PM

No. Hate it!

by Anonymousreply 1October 12, 2020 1:27 AM

They were just showing Prom Night on the Cult channel and now are showing part 2

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2020 1:59 AM

Tubi is MUCH better.

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2020 2:17 AM

Tubi is streaming. This is streaming channels, like you have on cable. They aren’t the same. Stop comparing them

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2020 2:21 AM

I have Pluto through Roku. They recently changed their format to make it more user friendly. When I can't find anything to watch, I can usually find something on Pluto. Roku also has like a million channels too.

by Anonymousreply 5October 12, 2020 4:37 AM

I have Pluto TV on my phone. It is ok, I don't watch it much but it is nice to have access to all those channels.

by Anonymousreply 6October 12, 2020 5:23 AM

Why doesn’t ROKU have MSNBC or HBOMax and why do they have all those fucking user created church channels?

by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2020 5:30 AM

Roku and HBO are still in negotiations about HBO Max. For now you can only mirror it from your phone, otherwise you're limited to subscribing to regular HBO (minus Max content) on the Roku Channel.

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2020 7:40 AM

MSNBC is only available on Sling and YouTube TV.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2020 7:57 AM

Get a Chromecast! They're $30 and outside of Apple TV+ and Amazon, it does pretty much everything. You can cast Pluto TV from your phone, MSNBC is on there, mirroring is a lot more stable, etc. I have a Smart TV that's gotten way less smart since I bought it, and the Chromecast has brought it back up to date. I got one for my techphobe parents for Christmas and even they love it. For $30 I think it's more than worth it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2020 8:04 AM

Oops—Hulu+ Live TV has MSNBC as well.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2020 8:06 AM

yes TUBI is BETTER!

PlutoTV is from VIACOM/CBS, if you are a fan of MTV/VH1 craps, then Pluto is heaven for you.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2020 8:07 AM

i cast. Pluto is good as a "regular" channel like thing. Boy, do they repeat though. But it's free!

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2020 8:11 AM

Pluto has a 24/7 90210 channel

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2020 11:07 PM

They also have a 24/7 Adam's Family channel.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2020 12:41 AM

I checked out TUBI after r12 raved about it and boy does it SUCK. There is literally nothing on it worth watching. Pluto TV is great but the Amazon Prime commercial they play at the start of every commercial break is driving me insane.

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2020 2:21 AM

Tubi has stuff but it isn’t as amazing as these guys claim. I prefer Pluto, which has channels as well as on demand.

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 2:23 AM

Tubi isn't bad (they have the full run of [italic]Queer as Folk[/italic] UK, for example), but I hate the way they cram in a block of commercials during a random spot in a show or movie. At least on Pluto the ads run during a logical break in the action like on regular broadcast TV.

by Anonymousreply 18October 29, 2020 2:57 PM

Have the Pluto app on Apple TV. It's OK. Liked the music channels but they do a weird visual that gives me a headache.

Where can one see Tubi?

by Anonymousreply 19October 29, 2020 3:32 PM

Some good content but way too many commercials.

by Anonymousreply 20October 29, 2020 3:37 PM

Com ... mercials? What is that?

by Anonymousreply 21October 29, 2020 3:40 PM

We have so much entertainment at our finger tips. THe last thing I need is yet another app.

by Anonymousreply 22October 29, 2020 5:06 PM

[quote]They also have a 24/7 Adam's Family channel.

Double "oh, dear."

by Anonymousreply 23October 29, 2020 6:31 PM

I have Pluto , Tubi, Peacock and a bunch of other streaming services with Xfinity but most of them have commercials.

by Anonymousreply 24October 29, 2020 6:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!