Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Astrology buffs: Let's discuss some birth charts ...

Those who are interested in astrology: Can you analyze birth charts? If so:

The birth chart below is the birth chart of a madman, isn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3310/16/2020

Do the stars already tell she's a materialistic grifter bitch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110/11/2020

Sensitive kid and a bit of a weirdo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210/11/2020

Cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310/11/2020

Another cunt. (The aforementioned cunt's hubby, that is.)

Look at how similar their charts are - all planets and stuff align within only a few signs.

A match made in heaven?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410/11/2020

DL’s Tauresse seems to be a skilled astrologer

In my experience it dies take experience and skill to make a good birth chart. Otherwise it means nothing and it’s not useful.

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2020

Always wince when I remember Don’s natal 12th house Mars, as I also have that placement. In me it tends to behaviour that is overly meek and mild and accommodating/codependent more than narcissistic - perhaps that’s the effect of gender, nationality, or sign & aspect? For comparison; my natal Mars is early in the 12th in Capricorn squaring Moon and trine Jupiter, where Don’s natal Mars is rising in Leo and is squaring the Midheaven. Natal Leo-dominant people are almost always horrid cunts, ime,unless they only have one personal feminine planet well-aspected I.e. the Moon or Venus.

I believe Madonna has a natal Leo 12th house, as well, but she has a multi-planet stellium led by Venus there.

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2020

What I do wonder is whether you can tell by someone's birth chart that there MIGHT be a tendency for that very person to become a cunt and/or a moron.

Please note: prone to becoming a cunt does NOT mean becoming a cunt is inevitable.

So of course even if Donnie's birth chart is an entire mess, one can't blame his birth chart exclusively for being at fault for turning him into the nasty person he has evolved into.

by Anonymousreply 710/11/2020

DJT’s Mars is angular not really 12th house. It defines his personality. It is in Leo which rules the ego. He is very affected by the current retrograde Mars which will transit back into his 8th house. The next couple of weeks will be very telling. He is losing strength and resources. The 8th house is all about death and rebirth. As a Mars dominant person the retrograde path will take its toll.

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2020

R8 ah, yes, you’re right - Mars rising is basically a 1st house planet.

Eight house is a bitch to deal with, they don’t call it the house of Hell for nothing. I almost feel sorry for the man....

My natal Moon is there so it doesn’t scare me none, but for people who don’t live with it everyday as natal energy, those house transits can be utterly terrifying - you basically have to accept that you’ll burn to ashes, and hope you can Phoenix out of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 910/11/2020

Trump's chart doesn't show madness but his personality is all there:

Moon opposition Uranus - emotionally volatile Pluto and Mars in Leo - attention addict Venus conj. Saturn & Moon opp. Saturn - emotionally stunted (by father). Mercury sqare Neptune - Liar, deceiver Moon opp. N. Node - Demagogue

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2020

^^ Sorry about the formatting. Here it is again:

Moon opposition Uranus - Emotionally volatile

Pluto and Mars in Leo - Attention addict

Venus conj. Saturn & Moon opp. Saturn - Emotionally stunted (by father).

Mercury square Neptune - Liar, deceiver

Moon opp. N. Node - Demagogue

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2020

Trump also has moon in Sagittarius which is a very domineering sign and can become a bully (e.g. Frank Sinatra was Sun in Sagg.) Trump's Sagg. moon defines him much more than his Gemini sun.

by Anonymousreply 1210/11/2020

I am a bit behind. Last time I paid any attention, it was the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius?

by Anonymousreply 1310/11/2020

R12 I know and dislike a young man with Sun & Moon in Sagittarius (well, on the Scorpio/Sag cusp). He’s one of those former-jock, Vice-blogging, “everything for the Gram because #Life is ironic and nothing matters hahahahaha!” types, who can’t have a real emotional discussion to save his damn life and is secretly a morbid psycho wreck underneath the studied hipster conviviality. He’s really hurt people and been so selfish all his life to date, but just ignores the destruction left in his wake like he has nothing to do with any of it. Just a screwed-up person who instead chooses to frame his black hole of a soul as a deep cavern of intelligence and emotion. Please.

As for a typical negative Sagittarius-dominant celebrity, I always cite Nikki Sixx and Taylor Swift as examples. It’s that type of vapid smug trendy inauthentic ugliness.

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2020

R13 it is but a new age isn’t here in a day. Transition. Plus as we can see the old age doesn’t give any easily. Forget the hippie movement, that was like a toddler version of spirituality

by Anonymousreply 1510/11/2020

give way easily

by Anonymousreply 1610/11/2020

What about the Slovenian whore? A lot of planets in earth signs does mean she's VERY materialistic, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 1710/11/2020

OP Don’t our combined energies and intentions mean more? What will define change is what we stand up for

by Anonymousreply 1810/11/2020

I have to amend my comment; I do see more Gemini in Trump now that I think of his shady wheeling-dealing and juggling all those LLCs, most of which are scams.

by Anonymousreply 1910/11/2020

[quote]A lot of planets in earth signs does mean she's VERY materialistic, doesn't it?

Not only that, four of them are in Taurus, the most materialistic of all the signs. Including Venus, Taurus' ruler, making it extra strong. The moon in detriment in Capricorn indicates that she's a hard-nosed bitch, just to round out the personality.

by Anonymousreply 2010/11/2020

What about Barron and all the other Trump spawn?

Is there some astrological indication of Donnie Jr being a cokehead?

by Anonymousreply 2110/11/2020

R17 ok, I dabbled in astrology in my misguided highschool freshman years (even made a little chunk of change at it) so, though I’m convinced this is trollery I shall bite nonetheless *cracks knuckles*

See, it depends on how those planets are aspected and housed, and which earth sign they are in. ‘Materialistic’ is a bit of a broad stroke: Taurus like sensuality & objects; Virgo like economy & security, and; Capricorn like construction and permanence. These can all relate to materialism, but do not have to - for example, my 12th house is Capricorn, meaning that I place great value on building spiritual and metaphysical systems, or in upholding ancient traditions.

In Vairst Letty’s case, it is difficult to make exact judgments as she has no given birth time that I can see. Best guess, her natal Capricorn Moon aspected harshly with Uranus implies a certain fear of intimacy or difficulty opening up to others, an unpredictable course of personal relationships with much painful upheaval causing scars, and a sad history of cold transactional relationships. A more positive link from her natal Moon to Saturn and Mars do suggest a certain loyalty and steadfastness, protectiveness, and ‘Momma Bear’ quality to her inner emotional/femininity, however. Perhaps more importantly, she has a Virgo Pluto smiling on a Taurus stellium, implying that her independent female spirit serves a desire to explore the 3D world and all its pleasure while at the same time creating a secure home for loved ones within it. One could accuse her of falling through the cracks in her own neuroses or indulgence.

Can’t imagjne how deeply enraging she must find it to deal with POTUS - Earth sign-dominant are often quiet, patient people but they don’t suffer fools and are pragmatic to their very core. The idea of showing out and putting on a production for the sake of it (i.e., no great advantage or return) is horrifying to Earth sign people.

by Anonymousreply 2210/11/2020

A lot of Geminis in politics. Trump, Pence, Giuliani, Erik Prince,

And tons of Cappies.

Gemini is an interesting sign. I've known some saints with this sun sign. Great athletes: Djokovic, Rafa, Iga.

But when Geminis go bad, forget it. There is an evil twin, no question.

by Anonymousreply 2310/11/2020

Once had to cut off a dear Gemini friend because she literally lost her mind and kept getting herself sectioned or almost killed. I did care for her and enjoy her spirited intelligent company, but no más - my safety and sanity had to come first.

by Anonymousreply 2410/11/2020

Like a few others here, I have dabbled and done charts/readings for friends. The Mango Menace's natal chart isn't much of a surprise. It suggests selfishness and tremendous ego. The way all the planets are bundled together suggests he has no consideration for others.

Remember -a natal chart shows what you start with, not necessarily what you do with it or what you become. In Trump's case, it looks like he has had little introspection or learning during his life, so he relies on his most basic instincts.

Take all this with a grain of salt. I'm an amateur messing around with a pseudo-science.

by Anonymousreply 2510/11/2020

R25 that's ok, this thread isn't meant to be fully serious but also meant to provide quite a few LOLz if possible.

by Anonymousreply 2610/12/2020

Destined to be a cokehead?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2710/15/2020

Trump’s Moon opposes his Sun, not Saturn. But your point stands.

What I have found so fascinating are the predominant Mutable Moons in all the Trump family charts and including Jared. Neptune has been moving across these points for quite some time, indicating the utter delusion they are participating within. Look at Don Jr’s natal Mercury in Sag conjunct Neptune—you think he has problems with drugs now, wait until transiting Neptune reaches 21-22° Pisces.

I haven’t looked at his girlfriend Kimberly yet.

This transit alone shows an oncoming trainwreck for the Trump family in the next few months to years. Divorce, death, loss of power and status (that last one has already begun for Don Sr) They will be swept away by the forces of Time in due course as they should.

by Anonymousreply 2810/15/2020

What about Tiffany?

I can't find Eric in that birth chart databank - even in this databank, he's deemed totally forgettable, LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2910/16/2020

Tiffany...it’s the quiet “nice” ones you have to watch...yet another mutable Moon here in Virgo conjunct Venus. Not a good sign for Venus, she might be perceived as presenting herself well but the “it” factor is missing. Her weak Sun is on the MC conjunct Jupiter in Libra and trining Saturn retrograde in Aquarius, 2nd house. Financially she is skating along on her father’s status and general good luck. She will have to fight to be taken seriously. She will be the family lawyer in the way of the mafia. Her life looks privileged and uninteresting. But rebellion lies underneath the surface...

by Anonymousreply 3010/16/2020

Tiff has become just another Trump cunt. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 3110/16/2020

R28 Moon is inconjunct Saturn (and venus), but the effect in that case is even worse.

by Anonymousreply 3210/16/2020

R28, what the hell are mutable moons?

by Anonymousreply 3310/16/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!