Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candice Owens Launches BLEXIT - Blacks To Leave Democratic Party

Saying Black Americans have gotten more from Trump & Republicans

Asked for comment Owens released this statement

"We are not interested in participating in your obvious media angle here to slander/attack the President regarding Covid-19." She added that Saturday's event "is about supporting law enforcement in minority communities."

Following Trump's remarks, the BLEXIT group is also planning a demonstration at Black Lives Matter Plaza showing "support for law enforcement," according to the schedule.

by Anonymousreply 158October 30, 2020 10:43 AM

The ultimate goal is to return blacks to slavery

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2020 8:31 PM

I don't really even know who she is. Is anyone really going to pay attention to her?? After all, Kanye didn't fare to well.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2020 8:32 PM

Better identified as BLECH-IT

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2020 8:41 PM

The thing about people Candice Owens is that no matter how much she relaxes her hair she will never be the one thing she wants to be most.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2020 8:43 PM

I never heard of this misguided creature who is apparently donald's chickenhead.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2020 9:18 PM

no one will hire her nor wants to be round her

she gots nuffin to lose cept dat kinky look

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2020 10:20 PM

Bleach K-cups were invented for people like her.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2020 10:48 PM

Candace, here's a drink on me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2020 10:51 PM

^^lol, good one

have one on me too you old fug

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2020 10:53 PM

Who is Candace Owens...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2020 10:57 PM

I didn't know Bleck people supported Trump.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2020 10:59 PM

Candace and myself are black people who refuse to play victim, and therefore receive a lot of hate. We recognize that the vast majority of problems plaguing the black American community are proximal to its fucked up, ghetto, non-accountable culture, rather than white racism.

Candace’s problem is she has destroyed all credibility by aligning herself with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2020 11:01 PM

[quote] "We are not interested in participating in your obvious media angle here to slander/attack the President regarding Covid-19."

Good, then don't. The less heard from you the better.

As if anyone gives a fuck what this coon is "interested" in, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2020 11:06 PM

R12: God you're such a fucking boring troll. Show us your ass, at least we'll get something useful from you.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2020 11:06 PM

The Obamas and Harris are much more persuasive than this person.

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2020 11:10 PM

This will not end in laughter.

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2020 11:12 PM

This dumb bitch and kanye should be forced to pick cotton for their attention-starved contrarian bs.

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2020 11:15 PM

R13 You undermine your statement by calling her that. She's awful, but resorting to racial epithets only makes you look bad, as well.

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2020 11:15 PM

It's only launching now?? She had been talking about this for at least two years.

Is she going to vote for Kanye? She's one of his staunchest supporters, after all.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2020 11:16 PM

R13...fuck that. She's a coon.

I'm just waiting for her to throw her white husband under the bus when they eventually divorce: "He was abusive and called me the n-word (sure, it was during our slave master sex play, but still)!"

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2020 11:52 PM

[quote] I didn't know Bleck people supported Trump.

Surprisingly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2020 11:54 PM

Boris “divide and conquer the libs” thrwad.

F&F

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2020 3:38 AM

lenny bruce said cussin is good for da soul !!! god dammit !

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2020 4:53 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2020 5:29 AM

Trio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2020 5:30 AM

More astroturfed fake African-American pro-Trump accounts. Almost 10,000 retweets in three hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2020 5:33 AM

Hair straightener!!

Cultural appropriation!

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2020 5:38 AM

R13: better a coon than a cracker like you.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2020 5:39 AM

Anyone who hasn’t heard of her doesn’t understand politics in this country. She’s become a household name.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2020 5:40 AM

[quote] Candace’s problem is she has destroyed all credibility by aligning herself with Trump.

You forgot that little pro-Hitler rant?

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2020 5:42 AM

She literally testified before Congress.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2020 5:42 AM

Nothing says family values like marrying a guy you've known for a month.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2020 5:44 AM

R26: All criticism of Democrats is astroturfing.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2020 5:45 AM

They are looking up the photos assigned to these PRO TRUMP, GENUINE BLACK PATRIOTS and are finding the pics on stockphoto websites.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2020 5:49 AM

No. A couple of those retweets likely are real.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2020 5:50 AM

All real blacks vote for Democrats and no one else.

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2020 5:50 AM

R12 - Your attitude is so refreshing and self aware, especially in these times.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2020 5:51 AM

By leaving the Democrats behind, you are also leaving Blackness behind along with it.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2020 5:53 AM

Give it up, Donuljay. You abused blacks for 4 years and now you need their votes and it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2020 5:54 AM

Isn't that freedom - you know to choose who you want in an election and not be persecuted. Isn't that fundamental to black rights? Freedom to vote and have a free voice?

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2020 5:56 AM

She infamous in certain circles for proclaiming that her high school was racist towards her. The NAACP represented her and won her a settlement. In the next breath, she badmouthed the NAACP as basically keeping black folks down on the plantation. BLM is a Marxist organization, masks don’t work, etc. every one of these dumb asses says the same thing.

She had a book out on the NYT bestseller list about her questionable comments. Turns out (like most other conservative idiots), conservative orgs bought the books in bulk to give away. She got the dreaded “fancy cross” after her name.

I know it absolutely killed her to get called out like that. She’s the quintessential “Angry Black Woman.”

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2020 5:58 AM

No. The images assigned to these REAL BLACK CITIZENS FOR COMRADE TRUMP accounts were searched through Google images, fraudulent accounts for flatulent, flabby little minds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2020 6:02 AM

I can't believe anyone cares what Michael "gay white men have enough rights already" Steele has to say about anything.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2020 6:04 AM

You squeal about freedom and choice while your candidates deny citizens their right to vote.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2020 6:07 AM

Freedom and choice are just right-wing buzzwords.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2020 6:08 AM

You cared about his thoughts when he was assigned to represent your flaccid position

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2020 6:08 AM

What motivates the rank and file black people in this Blexit movement? (to the extent there are any)

Are these very highly religious black people, like the ones who voted for Roy Moore, or is it a very particular take on law and order issues, or something else?

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2020 6:11 AM

[quote] Freedom and choice are just right-wing buzzwords

What world do we live in? DO you hear yourselves.Being gay is about the freedom to do whatever the fuck we want and to not bow to conventions of any kind. No regrets, no apologies, no explanations. Who are we to deny Candace the right to fuck conventions as well?

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2020 6:11 AM

R47, the dump campaign paid them to show up.

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2020 6:12 AM

[quote]Being gay is about the freedom to do whatever the fuck we want and to not bow to conventions of any kind.

You mean it?

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2020 6:13 AM

How she get that cute white boy???

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2020 6:15 AM

By sucking cock.

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2020 6:20 AM

[quote] I don't really even know who she is. Is anyone really going to pay attention to her?

She's a black lady who constantly posts bad things about other black people.

White women racists LOVE her and repost all her tweets, facebook posts etc so they can say, "I told you black people were bad and here's a black lady confirming I'm right". Candice Owens allows them to justify their racism

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2020 6:21 AM

We need someone to do that for white people.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2020 6:22 AM

If we were in the time of the Civil War, candice owns would be leading the police to areas where escaped slaves were hiding

She never misses a chance to bash the black community. So of course, trump loves her

She pretty much thinks black people deserve every bad thing that's happened to them and she has devoted her life to speaking about how much she thinks they deserve it

If she died, the world would be a better place

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2020 6:24 AM

She's rich and has a hot white husband. Hate the game, not the player.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2020 6:27 AM

Not only that, r51, but his family is super rich and he went to Eton.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2020 6:39 AM

Interesting R57. With one very obvious exception, those kind of men do not tend to marry black women.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2020 6:42 AM

What are "edges" and why do the ladies on Lipstick Alley always make fun of this terrorist-inspiring cunt's edges?

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2020 6:52 AM

He went to Eton and was actually Wills best friend.

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2020 6:56 AM

Shouldn’t she call it Blaxit?

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2020 7:00 AM

Think I remember seeing her on Dr Phil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2020 7:10 AM

When Trump was trying to strike fear into the (white) people living in the suburbs, did this obtuse bitch not understand that it's people like her Trump is telling them to fear? Is she really so lacking in self-awareness that she thinks merely kissing white, conservative ass is enough to be accepted? The white suburbs don't want to see black people living there. They couldn't care less if you're a self-loathing shit who grovels before racist whites.

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2020 7:12 AM

OMG, R62. Holy Shit. Literally the Dave Chappelle KKK character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2020 7:29 AM

[quote]He went to Eton and was actually Wills best friend.

Can't be--those two are seven years apart (born 1982 and 1989, respectively)

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2020 7:35 AM

I can't see the moron who said he was friends with William, so he must be desperate to legitimize this self-loathing cunt. I already had the person on ignore, so I'm assuming he's a right-wing turd who has written some dumb shit, because you have to be a real shit for me to put you on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2020 7:38 AM

The fucking bitch paid for her own audience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2020 7:47 AM

Trump's first appearance is a group of black people. Have they never heard of the Tuskegee Experiment?

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2020 7:57 AM

He went to Eton, but is many years apart from Will, so I have no idea what r60 is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2020 8:02 AM

We saw on our 6 pm news here footage of Trump at his death rally today saying (repeating) that [bold]"Nobody has done more for black people since Abraham Lincoln..."[/bold]

Is that true?

Seems like quite a fucking preposterous thing to say actually. Sounds like a whopper of a lie to me.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2020 8:03 AM

"Isn't that freedom - you know to choose who you want in an election and not be persecuted. Isn't that fundamental to black rights? Freedom to vote and have a free voice?

—Just asking"

The poor persecuted black Republican!

I wish for an America where we can embrace our Quislings and stab them in the eye because fuck those assholes.

You're free to sell out.

But we are not obligated to kiss your ass.

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2020 8:05 AM

she gettin paid good $ from the drump repugs betcha....

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2020 8:09 AM

R70, for fuck sake. Trump said it and you're asking if it's true?

Do you also wonder if water is wet?

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2020 8:11 AM

R24 Funny.

This same phenomenon is conceptualized here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2020 8:16 AM

I'm guessing she would go away if there wasn't money to be made. She's pure soulless grifter.

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2020 8:18 AM

Yes R73.

That shit is going out around the world on news broadcasts tonight. Being that I'm not American - I'm asking Americans if it's true. I clearly said I thought it was a lie and a preposterous thing to say. Why doesn't someone pull him up on it?

What was the point of your post? Just to be a cunt? Nice work.

by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2020 8:21 AM

He's beyond parody. Abraham Lincoln? I'm sure even Trump will want the comparisons to end at his delusionally constructed ones, and not break into any real world ones.....

by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2020 8:46 AM

Her husband looks like he would be friends with don jr and jared

candice says racism doesn't exist. She says “Obama did a lot to tear the country apart,” she said. “I do not remember, growing up, having all of these race issues. I really don’t remember it.” She also dismissed police brutality as nothing more than a “myth,” event contending, “Suddenly toward the end of Obama’s [term], we started hearing all of this rhetoric drummed up — it became white versus black all over again. I shouldn’t even say ‘all over again,’ because when I was alive, this was not an issue. It all became about race.”

BUT she actually won a lawsuit against the Stamford, Conn., Board of Education in 2008 (while bu$h was president) of not protecting her from racial harassment by white classmates

The NAACP, who according to candice is “one of the worst groups for Black people,” specifically came to her defense and helped her secure the $37,500 settlement in the case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2020 8:49 AM

Am I the only one that would love to sit down and just have a wild night of wine drinking with Candice and Kellyanne? I feel like they would be a riot.

by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2020 8:49 AM

Wow - I got it wrong. I'd heard Eton - but he was at St. Pauls?

Goodness. That's even worse. St. Pauls is a bit of a brains trust, rather than a family trust.

It means that our George has never got anything below A- in any exam he has ever taken, and is likely also very proficient in something else, either sport or musical instrument related.

Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2020 8:56 AM

Here's Tatler's profile of the couple (wayback machine for the Muricans without subscription)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2020 8:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2020 9:06 AM

An odd match. Their backgrounds are so different and she’s no academic or intellectual or from remotely the same social strata. I wonder what his club members think.

by Anonymousreply 83October 11, 2020 9:11 AM

It would be interesting to know, wouldn't it, r83?

Having said that, while I can't give her much, I'll give her that she seems to have a brain, even if she's using it in a strange way.

But who knows? It's likely down to chemistry or somesuch.

by Anonymousreply 84October 11, 2020 9:15 AM

I bet when she grocery shops, she makes it a point to purchase Uncle Ben's and Aunt Jemima.

by Anonymousreply 85October 11, 2020 9:18 AM

[quote] The next evening, there was dinner for a dozen people at Olivocarne in Belgravia, at which TPUK was instituted and Farmer was appointed Acting Chairman. He committed to paying for a London office for TPUK, and with his impassioned speaking style, he might have gone on to be a useful frontman. As it is, he’d kept the seat next to him reserved for Owens – who was late – and over the tiramisu, ‘fell in love so hard,’ he says, ‘that nothing else mattered.’

Farmer followed Owens back to the US later that week, joining her at the Republican conference in Miami and then at a Blexit rally in Los Angeles. They had dinner four nights in a row and, she says, ‘It was like I’d known him my whole life. We shared the same views, we had the same sense of humour. When he went back to London, we still hadn’t kissed – but I was, like, “I’m pretty sure my husband just left.”’ That she was absolutely right can be deduced from the almond-sized diamond on her left hand.

Now, if you believe it’s best to marry someone from the same background, you could see potential issues in this match between a girl from the projects and the son of a former Tory Party treasurer. But look at their ‘­heroes’ and you can see the synergies.

Owens’ 76-year-old grandfather was born on a sharecropping farm: ‘He was picking tobacco aged five.’ Michael Farmer, George’s 74-year-old father, ‘grew up in the slums’ to become, later in life, so big in the metal markets that he was known in the City as Mister Copper. He started his career ‘as a £5-a-week difference account clerk, because he needed money to eat. Literally, to eat!’ Farmer Jnr continues – ‘It was the Thatcherite reforms of the Eighties that allowed my father to turn his talent into success, which is what I want for everyone else, regardless of colour or creed, and it’s why I find Candace such an inspiration.’

Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 86October 11, 2020 9:19 AM

It's tragic how, in r78, we can see her underwear line on top of her gunt.

Wear Foundation Garments, Women!!!

For the Love of GOD, if for no one else.

by Anonymousreply 87October 11, 2020 9:20 AM

Ahhhhhh. Makes more sense now.

Well spotted, r86.

by Anonymousreply 88October 11, 2020 9:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 11, 2020 9:40 AM

Candace is a sellout and a bitter, hateful crone. Conservatism is equivalent to gross self interest, or evil, and is the domain of highly insecure, repressed psychotics and malcontents.

by Anonymousreply 90October 11, 2020 9:40 AM

R12, exactly. Aligning herself with that rancid sociopath non-entity that has destroyed America is where she did herself in. She will be done when he's out of office.

by Anonymousreply 91October 11, 2020 9:43 AM

When did Degree180 stop being updated, 2015 or 2016? That was quite the sudden turn she made.

by Anonymousreply 92October 11, 2020 9:50 AM

Omarosa v2.0

by Anonymousreply 93October 11, 2020 9:50 AM

Deep down, I don't think Candace is a bad person. She is just deeply fucked up mentally and spiritually. She will have the RUDE awakening she needs soon, when she learns what the white conservatives REALLY think of her.

by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2020 9:52 AM

Ha ha....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 11, 2020 9:53 AM

R70, consider the source 🙄

by Anonymousreply 96October 11, 2020 9:53 AM

She's reproducing with him now.

And of course, she had to make it political.

Ugggghh

Fraus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 11, 2020 9:53 AM

No, r95, that's not the thing to mock. They apparently paid because many people they invited were from impoverished areas such as Baltimore etc and could not afford to come otherwise.

Apparently that is part of what her organisation does: to pay for people to come to Trump events ( Not rent, Not electricity, Not food - just Trump events, mind you).

by Anonymousreply 98October 11, 2020 9:57 AM

R98, she could have directly donated those funds to help people struggling during the pandemic, to help with food and other living costs. Hell, even in her former neighborhood where she grew up, which was impoverished, she could have made a difference. She chose to pay for them to come to a Trump event, once again enabling that fat POS. She gets no points for that.

Also, engaged after only 2.5 weeks (per R89)? That's... hasty, but not unheard of. It's probably just a mutually beneficial relationship, like most marriages though.

by Anonymousreply 99October 11, 2020 10:09 AM

That's Ultra-Trump, isn't it? Don't help people where they live, just help them to come to your events.

by Anonymousreply 100October 11, 2020 10:10 AM

Grifters gotta grift!

by Anonymousreply 101October 11, 2020 10:22 AM

I know - perhaps Candace Owens ought to become DL's new mascot.

She's the champion of all champions.

by Anonymousreply 102October 11, 2020 10:24 AM

She look a thousand times more into him than he is into her.

The divorce will be AMAZING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 11, 2020 10:29 AM

Maybe they're happily married?

by Anonymousreply 104October 11, 2020 11:06 AM

The "Concerned European" poster is so out of touch that I am mildly concerned for its welfare.

by Anonymousreply 105October 11, 2020 11:19 AM

Lol, R61. I thought the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 106October 11, 2020 12:24 PM

It's based on the Afrikaner pronuciation, "de Bleks."

by Anonymousreply 107October 11, 2020 12:29 PM

*pronunciation, sorry

by Anonymousreply 108October 11, 2020 12:30 PM

[quote]Am I the only one that would love to sit down and just have a wild night of wine drinking with Candice and Kellyanne? I feel like they would be a riot.

Kellyanne, yes (since I know someone who knows her), but Candace is on another level. I don't get some of you who don't think it's a big deal that she spreads violent hate to the point that she was one of the inspirations for the terrorist who killed 50 people in NZ and even after it happened, essentially laughed about it. She's a disgusting individual with no decency.

by Anonymousreply 109October 11, 2020 2:54 PM

Sounds a like a good idea! Now where to get the funds to bribe people to attend the rallies because they aren’t compelled enough to go otherwise....

by Anonymousreply 110October 11, 2020 3:09 PM

It's pathetic that she doesn't recognize her popularity with neo-Nazis is solely based in the fact that she's an "out card" for them and that's it, not because she's intelligent (she isn't). And if she does recognize that and thinks making money off of it is fine, then she has no self-respect or dignity either, but then, I wouldn't expect that from someone as repugnant her.

by Anonymousreply 111October 11, 2020 3:14 PM

Kellyanne "alternative facts" Conway? I actually think the loathsome Ann Coulter would be more bearable to hang out with, as she is not part of the Trump government and at least seems to have *somewhat* of a sense of humor about herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 11, 2020 3:17 PM

R112, Coulter's issue with Trump is that he isn't hateful enough and frankly, she isn't really qualifie dto do anything but be a hateful mouthpiece. She is a vile woman in every way. And Steve Schmidt's takedown of her was a thing of beauty:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 11, 2020 3:22 PM

R112, Kellyanne's association with Trump is gross, but she is no where near as repugnant a person as either Owens or Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 114October 11, 2020 3:24 PM

[quote]I bet when she grocery shops, she makes it a point to purchase Uncle Ben's and Aunt Jemima.

Which reminds me: Didn't this fucking asshole throw a fit at Whole Foods because she refused to wear a mask?

by Anonymousreply 115October 11, 2020 3:29 PM

They're ALL repugnant, r114...period.

by Anonymousreply 116October 11, 2020 3:34 PM

The Steve Schmidt troll is back.

by Anonymousreply 117October 11, 2020 3:34 PM

R117, challenge you to copy/paste the number of times I've ever even mentioned Schmidt not including this post asking you to do so.

There's a Steve Schmidt troll? And if so, I'm on that person's side!

by Anonymousreply 118October 11, 2020 3:39 PM

Candace Owens talks a lot of shit but every now and then she throws out a gold nugget of truth that needs to be said that nobody else will say.

by Anonymousreply 119October 11, 2020 3:52 PM

It was kind of funny when she had this one guy on her show and pointedly asked him (several times) "can men get pregnant?" and when he finally said "yes, some can", she went ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 120October 11, 2020 3:55 PM

Make sure you're paid in cash if you show up to these superspreader events, the Trump organization refused to pay vendors after work was performed.

by Anonymousreply 121October 11, 2020 4:32 PM

She spent the first 3 months of the pandemic saying it was all bullshit until George Floyd was killed and she switched gears to vilifying him. She's a terrible person.

by Anonymousreply 122October 11, 2020 4:37 PM

She's just a grifter, not too deep.

by Anonymousreply 123October 11, 2020 4:41 PM

[quote]Candace Owens talks a lot of shit but every now and then she throws out a gold nugget of truth that needs to be said that nobody else will say.

Like?

by Anonymousreply 124October 11, 2020 4:59 PM

Remember that black KKK member in that Chappelle show skit? That's Candice.

by Anonymousreply 125October 11, 2020 5:31 PM

[quote]Candace Owens talks a lot of shit but every now and then she throws out a gold nugget of truth that needs to be said that nobody else will say.

Again, I'll ask: Like?

by Anonymousreply 126October 11, 2020 5:35 PM

Personal story here.

I know Candace Owens, not personally, but I am a black person who used to have some similar beliefs to her. She's a little more far gone and way more far right than I ever was, but I too spent a lot of time blaming black people for a lot of shit and I had some self loathing issues.

Let me tell you how fucked up I was... I once wrote a paper in a black history class in college about slaves and if they were so unhappy why didn't they rise up and revolt since they had more numbers. I got a C on that paper and I was pissed and I went to the professor (a black guy) to complain and what he must have thought of me. He was being generous by giving me a C. I was awful, I didn't have any black friends and I wouldn't do anything that could have been deemed "black".

I'm not proud of any of this, but I went though life like this until I had my wake up moment in my late 20s. I was standing on a corner waiting for the light to change and this white lady pulled up in her car and she looked over at me and then I heard her car door lock. And after that moment all these other moments starting coming back to me. Moments that I had played off or ignored. Moments that I had called just jokes. And that is when I started to figure it out.

I don't know if Candace is a grifter or if she has self loathing issues or if she hasn't had her wake up moment yet. But I've been where she is and it fucks your head when you realize the truth.

And I know a bunch of you bitches are screaming get a blog, so I'll end it there.

by Anonymousreply 127October 11, 2020 5:36 PM

BTW, when I see: "that[sic] nobody else will say."

It's usually indicative of someone who thinks their particular brand of prejudice is justified.

by Anonymousreply 128October 11, 2020 5:38 PM

sorry, that [sic] shouldn't be there.

by Anonymousreply 129October 11, 2020 5:38 PM

R127, I'm glad you told your story.

by Anonymousreply 130October 11, 2020 5:46 PM

R127, I'm glad you're honest about it. But Candice is CLEARLY a grifter. She used the NAACP to defend her when she was a liberal. Then, she suddenly "saw the light" and became the equivalent of a black KKK member who doesn't know they are black. tj

by Anonymousreply 131October 11, 2020 5:50 PM

R119: "Candace Owens talks a lot of shit but every now and then she throws out a gold nugget of truth that needs to be said that nobody else will say."

Hard to see the gold when it's covered with shit.

by Anonymousreply 132October 11, 2020 6:05 PM

It's one thing to be on the right like a Michael Steele aka LP Republican, it's another to gravitate to the wing which looks at you as lesser while doing their bidding. No amount of money could be worth sacrificing your dignity and she has not only chosen to sacrifice her dignity by taking on their cause, but has been one of the more loud and repulsive voices to the point that she inspires the murder of other humans who she and they view as lesser.

That she thinks she would be accepted in their utopia is pathetic on her part.

by Anonymousreply 133October 11, 2020 6:07 PM

The right-wing tryory gets more pathetic by the day.

by Anonymousreply 134October 11, 2020 6:21 PM

IT'S A COOKBOOK!

by Anonymousreply 135October 11, 2020 6:45 PM

[quote] An odd match. Their backgrounds are so different and she’s no academic or intellectual or from remotely the same social strata. I wonder what his club members think

They love her. She rants and raves all day that black people are terrible and deserve everything they get. Where most of the world thinks racism is bad, she validates their racism and lets them know "it's okay to be racist"

by Anonymousreply 136October 11, 2020 7:08 PM

Wait until they divorce. Her whole divorce filing will be pages and pages of her saying he treated her badly, like a slave and was racist to her their entire marriage

by Anonymousreply 137October 11, 2020 7:10 PM

[quote] r13: better a coon than a cracker like you.

I'm no "cracker", but thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 138October 12, 2020 9:14 PM

@QuinnipiacPoll puts Biden +10 w/13% of AA, 14% of Hispanic & 13% of 18-34 undecided, compared to 3% of whites & 4% of 50-64 (Trump's best age group). Not the ideal Trump audience for a late surge. His one path remains: turning out a lot more non-col & non-urban than polls expect

by Anonymousreply 139October 22, 2020 7:21 PM

R120 Lol I found the clip and the whole thing is hilarious. (timestamp: 13:30)

Broken clock...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 22, 2020 7:58 PM

She is definitely one black life that does not matter. Grease fire her.

by Anonymousreply 141October 22, 2020 9:18 PM

Of course she has a European-American man. She is but a satirical stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 142October 23, 2020 8:04 AM

If black people want to be taken seriously, a little more Candice Owens. a little less BLM and we are all golden. Gays had to wear suits and ties to get shit done back in the day. Sometimes you have to play the game the right way and you will be rewarded.

by Anonymousreply 143October 23, 2020 8:48 AM

Fucking idiot. Dump has us sitting home for six months counting rolls of toilet paper. Obama left the WH with the longest stretch of economic growth in the US excluding Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 144October 23, 2020 11:53 AM

R143 thinks black people who engage in self-loathing after they benefit from the NAACP helping them when they experience discrimination and then shun such an org. to become the type of savage who inspires the slaughter of people by neo-nazis (and then jokes about it in the aftermath) is "golden."

by Anonymousreply 145October 23, 2020 1:57 PM

Joe Biden is blacker than this bitch ever was or ever will be. White liberals are the true Black people. Black conservatives are engaging in performative whiteness.

by Anonymousreply 146October 23, 2020 3:07 PM

Is it racist to say that I genuinely feel more comfortable around white liberals then with black conservatives or conservatives of any nonwhite race? We fought for their civil rights and they stabbed us in the back by voting Republican. In doing so, they prove that white liberals know what’s best for every race.

by Anonymousreply 147October 23, 2020 3:08 PM

Learn your place. Your place is with Democrats, Democrats, and nobody else but Democrats. Either vote for us or it’s the back of the bus.

by Anonymousreply 148October 23, 2020 3:09 PM

What's glaringly obvious about this witch is that she lives with one huge regret. The regret that she is not white. She clearly hates black people she considers poor or uneducated. She's just a typical bigoted, racist bitch, who happens to be a person of color.

by Anonymousreply 149October 23, 2020 3:11 PM

It’s not racist to attack black conservatives for selling out their own people. It’s racist to be one. And they are the first to pull the race card to justify their own homophobia while attacking actual Black people (i.e. the ones who vote 100% for Democrats) for pointing out problems of racism caused by black conservatives and their racism against white liberals. It’s embarrassing to see the Twitter right meme factory cling to an old out of context Malcolm X quote to attack white liberals when if it wasn’t for white liberals you’d be at the back of the bus and there would still be sundown towns.

by Anonymousreply 150October 23, 2020 3:18 PM

There must be a troll on a roll because there's like five posts in the last 15 minutes that I can't even see

by Anonymousreply 151October 23, 2020 3:20 PM

Black conservatives have tried to undo all the good work white liberals have done for this country.

by Anonymousreply 152October 23, 2020 3:22 PM

I think she was good on "Clueless."

by Anonymousreply 153October 23, 2020 5:51 PM

Isn't Dionne on Fox News? Well Alicia bathing with her teenage son and breastfeeding at 12 should have balancing effect. Cher and Dionne are polar opposites of each other. Cher a liberal Jew, Dionne a rich privileged black woman voting for Trump. It actually makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 154October 23, 2020 8:30 PM

Candidiasis craves attention.

by Anonymousreply 155October 25, 2020 8:05 PM

bet he calls her the enword as she pegs him

by Anonymousreply 156October 25, 2020 9:05 PM

A Trump supporter who I used to work with described her as "honest" and "beautiful". He also described Trump as the "best president of his lifetime" (we are both 33). Brains are not their strong suit.

by Anonymousreply 157October 25, 2020 9:25 PM

In Detroit, which is nearly 80 percent Black, some 41,000 fewer voters showed up to the polls in 2016 than in 2012, while nearly 3,000 voted for a third party or left the presidential choice blank. At the same time, turnout in predominantly white, rural Michigan counties increased. The combination was enough to cost Hillary Clinton her slim lead in the state, allowing Donald Trump to crack the “blue wall” with a margin of just 10,700 votes.

by Anonymousreply 158October 30, 2020 10:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!