Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My dick is stuck inside the rolled-up Trump yard sign I stole from a Wolverine Watchman

Bucksegheny County, Minnesogan, here.

I'm a life-long militia lover and will always defend the brave, overweight soldiers willing to defend American law and order by murdering protesters and duly elected governors.

But this particular, 400-lb ginger acorn dick in a camo lawn and leaf bag is not only built like a shit brickhouse, but he has the biggest, wettest, most inviting Trump-Pence 2020 banner of all the swamp people in my trailer park! The banner is easily 6' × 16', camo background and pure vinyl, so it was asking for it.

I usually return the Trump yard signs I trickle down before sunrise. But this time, the staple gun went too deep and my creeping involvement became a quagmire. Now the Watchman is circling his trailer across the way with an AK-47 like a Santa Claus who's just been wished a "Happy Holidays." I want to go to the hospital, but if I drag this banner stuck on my dick to my car, he may execute law and order.

What should I do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2020 3:20 PM

You will never be the shit brickhouse troll.

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2020 3:15 AM

Thanks, r1. Hopefully, there's an award for that.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2020 3:20 AM

The first two or three sentences promised a fun ride ahead, but sadly, the wheels came off pretty quickly after that.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2020 3:29 AM

OP, was this yard sign made from canvas or Core-flute?

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2020 3:49 AM

Vinyl.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2020 4:16 AM

I drove through New Memphis, North Jerseylina yesterday and stuffed 11 yard signs up my front pussy.

Damn, those Trump supporters are getting vicious with the razor blades on signs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2020 2:48 PM

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2020 2:58 PM

There's room for reply 81 in the "taking down their Trump signs" in my back pussy.

But beware the razor blades on the Trump signs up there!

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2020 9:12 PM

What r1 said.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2020 9:14 PM

Thank god, the Shit Brickhouse Troll isn't funny..

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2020 9:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2020 8:59 PM

These really aren't working for me, but I do admire your sheer commitment to shitposting.

by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2020 9:01 PM

I'm going to fuck that banner HARD when Deplorable McAcorndick is out with his kids spreading COVID for Halloween!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 31, 2020 4:44 AM

How many yard signs did you register to vote in your area?

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2020 11:25 PM

OMG how do I detach this banner before the election?!?!

by Anonymousreply 15November 2, 2020 8:04 PM

In New Russia, we put political sign in cement.

by Anonymousreply 16November 2, 2020 8:08 PM

I could really use some medical help here!

by Anonymousreply 17November 6, 2020 7:55 PM

Did it turn blue OP? If so, we’ll record it as a vote for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 18November 6, 2020 8:00 PM

That must have been a tiny postcard-sized sign.

by Anonymousreply 19November 6, 2020 8:02 PM

Thank god Boris is here with another Shit Brickhouse attack especially hostile to liberals.

He’s going to need to drink from my udders to cool down!

by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2020 7:29 AM

So much ado about Deplorables in Shit Brickhouse form today!

It's like they're fucking themselves!

by Anonymousreply 21November 27, 2020 12:00 PM

*yawn*

by Anonymousreply 22November 27, 2020 3:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!