Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mighty Joe Biden is Impervious to Rightwing Attacks

[QUOTE]Biden’s net approval rating among voters has grown from 42% to 51% since September. The only recent instance where a candidate eclipsed 52% over the final months of a race was Barack Obama in 2008.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 31, 2020 4:39 AM

His approval rating will be at 100% by the end of the month.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2020 8:36 PM

Screaming “Hunter Biden” for the next three weeks won’t do shit, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2020 8:25 PM

51%? So 49% of voters don’t approve? Are we living in the same country?

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2020 8:41 PM

If anyone still thinks Trump has even a shadow of a chance of winning, they are living in a dream world. Trump and Republicans keep trying to create "her e-mails" style controversies centered around Biden but so far nothing sticks. The determination of the majority of Americans to get rid of Trump is just too strong.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2020 8:48 PM

R3, there’s a lot of undecided and third party and people that never vote and know nothing about politics. So in real life it’s not 49% Trump.

A lot of the “I just can’t make up my mind” people never read or watch any news. I guess I couldn’t make up my mind either, if I had no idea what either one of them had ever done.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2020 8:59 PM

The more they attack him personally, the better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 21, 2020 6:54 PM

Teflon Joe!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7October 21, 2020 7:01 PM

When the opponent is categorically and evidently vile and despicable, it is almost next to impossible to sling mud at Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 8October 21, 2020 7:05 PM

To put it in TV lingo that former game show host Trump can understand: We're tired of the same old plot lines week in, week out. Your viewership is declining and your lame ass, circus freak of a show is about to be cancelled permanently.

by Anonymousreply 9October 21, 2020 7:05 PM

This is why it was so important to nominate Biden instead of Warren or Bernie, who could easily be demonized by Trump. And it's why Hillary was the absolutely wrong person to put up against Trump.

The Lincoln Project deserves the Nobel Prize for attacking Trump non-stop, while allowing Biden to maintain his high favorables by staying above the fray. It was a genius alliance.

by Anonymousreply 10October 21, 2020 7:27 PM

After weeks of “Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden, Hunter Biden,” Joe’s favorability remains unchanged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 25, 2020 5:23 PM

You know why the Hunter thing isn't sticking? Because the moment Trump or his flying monkeys bringing it up, every normal person is thinking "Motherfuckers, you think it doesn't just remind us of those three way more corrupt cunts (plus Jared) YOU have?"

by Anonymousreply 12October 25, 2020 5:29 PM

bring*

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 5:30 PM

People just want Trump out.

We know Biden's family is a bit trashy. They can't all be Chelsea Clinton or the Obama kids. But it pales in comparison to the pandemic that people are facing and the utter corruption and criminality of this administration .

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 5:36 PM

R10 Good take. Biden is the right Dem candidate for this moment.

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 5:37 PM

[quote]This is why it was so important to nominate Biden instead of Warren or Bernie, who could easily be demonized by Trump. And it's why Hillary was the absolutely wrong person to put up against Trump.

Biden's winning because of Obama love and because people want Trump out. It doesn't have much to do with him as a candidate.

Seriously, the guy ran three times, so the "beloved politician" bit isn't really flying, but it's amusing that some of you keep trying to paint that narrative.

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2020 5:43 PM

Biden is considered innocuous while Trump is seen as downright dangerous. That is why Biden is winning. If Trump wins, it is absolutely fixed.

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 5:46 PM

"Seriously, the guy ran three times, so the "beloved politician" bit isn't really flying, but it's amusing that some of you keep trying to paint that narrative."

R17 is right: not necessarily "beloved" but familiar in a good way. As opposed to the Klangerine who is familiar in a bad way.

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2020 5:54 PM

Think also Biden's team has been running an amazing offensive AND defensive campaign w/no major snafus thus far. Seems like most every step since favored to get party nomination has gone his way. But slow and steady, Nov 3 is still 9 days away

by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2020 6:10 PM

I think a lot if people learned from 2016 with the "her emails" bullshit. People aren't falling for that agin.

And hopefully going forward that type of thing won't work either.

by Anonymousreply 20October 25, 2020 6:24 PM

[QUOTE] We know Biden's family is a bit trashy. They can't all be Chelsea Clinton or the Obama kids. But it pales in comparison to the pandemic that people are facing and the utter corruption and criminality of this administration .

What a ridiculous statement. Joe Biden has a massive family with dozens of people and the only two who could be described as trashy are his brother and Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2020 6:57 PM

Rightwingers caught in another smear against Mighty Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2020 6:42 PM

What about Plump children and their overseas dalliances.

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2020 6:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 31, 2020 1:52 AM

R14, Hunter Biden was in a serious car accident when he was a kid that killed his mother and sister. He had a head injury. Joe never talks about that, but I’ve always thought his poor impulse control is related to that. If so, Joe knows what’s up and that’s why he is so supportive of him.

by Anonymousreply 25October 31, 2020 1:57 AM

[quote]What a ridiculous statement. Joe Biden has a massive family with dozens of people and the only two who could be described as trashy are his brother and Hunter.

I personally adore Dr. Jill. Don't know her personally but she comes across as someone I'd love to have as a neighbor, friend or co-worker. She's clearly the rod in Biden's back, much like MO was for Obama. She'll be a terrific FLOTUS.

by Anonymousreply 26October 31, 2020 1:58 AM

[quote] We know Biden's family is a bit trashy.

They aren’t, you asshole. Hunter has had some problems, but that’s all.

by Anonymousreply 27October 31, 2020 2:01 AM

Jill’s rollout at the DNC was exceptional. She came off as SO likable.

And then on the other side, we have a mute whore.

by Anonymousreply 28October 31, 2020 2:01 AM

Melania is so hard and cold, I can't imagine her getting moist, much less having an orgasm. Eastern Europeans inherently lack emotion. I feel sorry for Barron.

by Anonymousreply 29October 31, 2020 2:10 AM

[QUOTE] I feel sorry for Barron.

Don’t. Apparently, he’s a little monster.

by Anonymousreply 30October 31, 2020 2:13 AM

There's something a little nutty about the "tolerant, free thinking, progressive" side, slavishly supporting a really old, known racist sympathizer with groping issues. In other words, yes SOMETHING here is evil?!

by Anonymousreply 31October 31, 2020 2:14 AM

Joe btw hit 55% favorability in new Fox poll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 31, 2020 2:36 AM

[quote] There's something a little nutty about the "tolerant, free thinking, progressive" side, slavishly supporting a really old, known racist sympathizer with groping issues.

I don’t think a whole lot of tolerant, free thinking progressives support Trump, r31.

by Anonymousreply 33October 31, 2020 2:42 AM

[quote] We know Biden's family is a bit trashy.

What bullshit. Almost all of Biden’s family members are/were squeaky clean. Hunter is the only “problem child” and I think many, many Americans, regardless of their political leanings, can relate to having a Hunter in the family.

by Anonymousreply 34October 31, 2020 2:48 AM

Trump’s family is trashy af. Are you kidding me?

by Anonymousreply 35October 31, 2020 3:07 AM

Does Hunter Biden collude with Russia, own sweatshops full of indentured servants, or go to Africa and slaughter endangered animals? Did you bother writing how "trashy" they are anywhere, or just the Bidens?

You are another useful idiot.

by Anonymousreply 36October 31, 2020 4:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!