Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cute Jewboy makes Chinese food!

That looks good. I love General Tso's Chicken!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 24, 2020 5:40 AM

Jewboy? Is that supposed to be acceptable because you called him cute?

by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2020 1:45 AM

Pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2020 1:45 AM

It's OK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2020 1:48 AM

The recipe looks good, but where's the schmaltz? I've made this before, but fried in chicken fat. Canola oil is vile. At least his recipe left out artificial colour. It's also better with Sambal IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2020 1:50 AM

Yuck. He looks like James Charles' younger more 'butch' brother.

You can keep him OP.

That chicken does look good. probably costs 1/5 of what you would pay for takeaway.

by Anonymousreply 5October 7, 2020 1:57 AM

[quote] At least his recipe left out artificial colour. It's also better with Sambal IMHO.

How many home cooks add food coloring to meat dishes?

by Anonymousreply 6October 7, 2020 1:58 AM

He is actually a pretty good performer for his age, but no - not cute at all

by Anonymousreply 7October 7, 2020 2:02 AM

R6 A lot of accomplished Western cooks making Chinese or other Asian dishes will use sauces from bottles which have these typical colours. Others do add the colour separately, because they believe it makes it look more authentic.

I'm not going to debate something so trivial, but this dish is usually Day-Glo Orange, or Reddish Orange in the US/UK. Many add artificial colour when they make Char Sieu Pork, as an example. Sorry, but you'd be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 8October 7, 2020 2:14 AM

^ I forgot to mention, sadly same goes for most Tandoori Chicken made at home by people other than Indians, Pakistanis, and Bangladeshis.

by Anonymousreply 9October 7, 2020 2:17 AM

Chicken cooks chicken.

by Anonymousreply 10October 7, 2020 2:20 AM

Does he keep kosher? I wouldn't want to miss out on his BBQ ribs.

by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2020 2:27 AM

Isn't this cultural appropriation?

by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2020 2:43 AM

No, because without the Jews, Chinese food would never survive in America.

by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2020 2:48 AM

OP was right about one thing: he is cute.

Is he 18 yet? šŸ‘€

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 7, 2020 2:50 AM

It's not cultural appropriation, because of a little unknown history: The tribes of Israel came from the sons of Israel. ā€œIsraelā€ is the name that God gave Jacob (Genesis 32:28). His twelve sons are Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin , and Cheng.

by Anonymousreply 15October 7, 2020 2:52 AM

R2

He is 18 - an adult. You look stupid now.

by Anonymousreply 16October 7, 2020 2:54 AM

He is cute, but maybe not so much with the jewboy appellation. Jewish boy would be fine, even boychik. Jewboy makes you sound like a Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 17October 7, 2020 2:59 AM

The other guy in R14 is cuter.

by Anonymousreply 18October 7, 2020 3:01 AM

I like NJB, r17.

by Anonymousreply 19October 7, 2020 3:06 AM

But heā€™s probably already used up, R18. I want Eitanā€™s fresh, boychik hole. Iā€™ll have that yarmulke flying across the room. Then he can make me something good to eat afterward.

by Anonymousreply 20October 7, 2020 3:07 AM

[quote] [R6] A lot of accomplished Western cooks making Chinese or other Asian dishes will use sauces from bottles which have these typical colours. Others do add the colour separately, because they believe it makes it look more authentic. I'm not going to debate something so trivial, but this dish is usually Day-Glo Orange, or Reddish Orange in the US/UK. Many add artificial colour when they make Char Sieu Pork, as an example. Sorry, but you'd be surprised.

Iā€™ve made sesame chicken many times and Iā€™ve used different recipes. None of them called for food coloring. Of course jarred sauces have food coloring. Many many packaged foods do. Iā€™ve not encountered a recipe that calls for a store bought sauce.

by Anonymousreply 21October 7, 2020 3:24 AM

I want to smoke whatever it is youā€™re smoking, because that guyā€™s fucking hideous.

by Anonymousreply 22October 7, 2020 3:50 AM

r20 I think when you fuck his boipussy, you have to use that sheet with hole in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 7, 2020 4:32 AM

Is his family Trump supporters?

by Anonymousreply 24October 7, 2020 6:48 AM

I have never seen a guy cooking while wearing a kippah.

by Anonymousreply 25October 7, 2020 7:15 AM

I hope his parents are accepting of his homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 26October 7, 2020 7:18 AM

Why so much cornstarch? It probably tastes like paper mache.

by Anonymousreply 27October 7, 2020 8:26 AM

In his National Voter Day conversation with IG's Adam Mosseri, some people are posting that Eitan might have voted for Trump. A lot of posters [italic]are[/italic] Trump voters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 7, 2020 9:09 AM

R21 Thanks for sharing about your forays into Chinese cooking, however "Sesame Chicken" isn't a dish that is ever coloured in Chinese restaurants. Certain ones are.

WTF is your point? Many Chinese dishes do not have these artificial colours, but some do. In the US, Sweet & Sour Pork is another one: It's deep fried pork with a gooey bright pink or orange sweet sauce. Wherever do you live that you continue to deny the existence of these dishes? They sell these sauces in many stores here, and in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 29October 7, 2020 9:19 AM

Jewboy? Boychik? Jewish boy?

What's next? Buck nigger?

by Anonymousreply 30October 7, 2020 9:20 AM

Lady Boy

by Anonymousreply 31October 7, 2020 10:13 AM

A day in his life. Looks like cookies are a big part of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 7, 2020 11:52 AM

He has an infectious smile and energy.

His grandfather died because of covid. :(c

by Anonymousreply 33October 7, 2020 11:58 AM

Every last syllable of every of his sentence is annoying!

But where the fuck is monosodium glutamate? No MSG, no Chinese food!!!

by Anonymousreply 34October 7, 2020 12:10 PM

At least he not annoying like the bitch from Brooklyn who dissed all Chinese restaurants & Chinese food by saying she felt Chinese restaurant food was dirty and she was going to make "clean" Chinese food. She started a restaurant in Greenwich Village to show everyone how to make her clean Chinese food. I think she lasted 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 35October 7, 2020 4:43 PM

[quote]she felt Chinese restaurant food was dirty and she was going to make "clean" Chinese food.

Panera-San

by Anonymousreply 36October 7, 2020 4:47 PM

You cunts who greyed this out now make it so we can't get the fucking recipe. Nice work...I feel like a homo liberated from Auschwitz and then prosecuted by the Allies a week later.

by Anonymousreply 37October 7, 2020 4:54 PM

Why did OP choose a 2 1/2 year old YouTube video to post here? A video not about anything of particular relevance to Dataloungers?

by Anonymousreply 38October 7, 2020 5:02 PM

[quote]He is 18 - an adult

He's an adult now - but the link OP posted is from March 2018, so he wasn't an adult in that video.

by Anonymousreply 39October 7, 2020 5:05 PM

Here's his recipe for General Tso's Chicken. He seems to be aware of how much cornstarch he's using: "Note: It will be VERY thick, almost paste-like."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 7, 2020 5:25 PM

OP, shut your racist goy ass the fuck up. Jewish men are MEN, like a Chinaman.

by Anonymousreply 41October 7, 2020 5:28 PM

r40 Did you somehow miss the ORIGINAL POST?

by Anonymousreply 42October 7, 2020 5:29 PM

R42 did you somehow miss r37? I was being nice. You are being A FUCKING CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 43October 7, 2020 5:37 PM

[quote] Jewboy

You mean "Cute boy with mutilated cock cooks Chinese" was just too much to type?

by Anonymousreply 44October 7, 2020 8:03 PM

How soon before his balls crop and his voice deepens?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 7, 2020 8:07 PM

I'll stick with this guy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 7, 2020 8:07 PM

Food = šŸ˜‹ Chef = šŸ¤¤

by Anonymousreply 47October 7, 2020 8:10 PM

"You mean "Cute boy with mutilated cock cooks Chinese" was just too much to type?"

And you couldn't refrain from being a totally asshole mocking a centuries old religious tradition?

by Anonymousreply 48October 7, 2020 8:15 PM

r43 It's not greyed out for me.

by Anonymousreply 49October 7, 2020 8:16 PM

Yet you felt the need to cunt, r49?

by Anonymousreply 50October 7, 2020 8:23 PM

Yet you felt the need to cunt, r49?

by Anonymousreply 51October 7, 2020 8:23 PM

Another Jewish guy goes on a Chinese food expedition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 7, 2020 8:37 PM

He'd be really good looking if he had a nose job. Seriously

by Anonymousreply 53October 7, 2020 9:12 PM

[quote] He is 18 - an adult. You look stupid now.

No, the eldergay OP still looks not only antisemitic, but also gross for lusting after someone who is barely legal and probably 40 or 50 years younger than OP.

by Anonymousreply 54October 7, 2020 9:22 PM

R53 He doesn't need a nose job. His face and features are still developing at eighteen. I like a prominent nose myself.

by Anonymousreply 55October 7, 2020 10:33 PM

[quote] [R21] Thanks for sharing about your forays into Chinese cooking, however "Sesame Chicken" isn't a dish that is ever coloured in Chinese restaurants. Certain ones are. WTF is your point? Many Chinese dishes do not have these artificial colours, but some do. In the US, Sweet & Sour Pork is another one: It's deep fried pork with a gooey bright pink or orange sweet sauce. Wherever do you live that you continue to deny the existence of these dishes? They sell these sauces in many stores here, and in Canada.

Is this thread about a restaurant or restaurant cooking? Is it about a jarred sauce? No. This thread is about a young man cooking the dish from scratch. To which someone responded. At least he didnā€™t use food coloring. To which I replied. How often do home cooks add food coloring to meat dishes! And also I have made sesame chicken many times. Iā€™ve not seen a recipe that calls for food coloring. Now which part of that are you not able to comprehend.

by Anonymousreply 56October 9, 2020 1:46 AM

R56 You certainly must be autistic or something. What you made at home, is NEVER coloured or dyed. People often try too hard emulating the style of restaurant fare, and like the plethora of examples I have provided, often do turn out dishes with those unnatural colours.

My mum trained as a chef, and was a cook in several restaurants, and I have been an accomplished home cook for decades. I know people who do this, and wanted to compliment the young man for avoiding those colours because the dish he cooks for us is often turned out in Day-Glo colours.

G-d help you, you're fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 57October 9, 2020 5:14 AM

R56 Please stop trolling me, I'm just a bit creeped now how your troubled mind latches onto my remarks. There's something fundamentally "off"about how your brain works... or doesn't work properly. I politely exolained myself how many bloody times? You still don't get it that Sesame Chicken simply isn't a dish Chinese expat cook around the world with food colour... Hmmmm... Are you this desperate for attention?

Well then, I just gave you two replies now. Enough?

If you're not mentally challenged you're a fuck of a little annoying troll! I'm going with my first inclination however.

by Anonymousreply 58October 9, 2020 5:29 AM

R57, you sound much more psycho than r56. He made an offhand remark indicating he doubts home cooks are inclined to add food coloring to the Chinese dishes they cook. He might be wrong, but so what? It is an entirely trivial issue. God knows why you felt the need to respond at all, let alone write several lengthy and tedious screeds about it, including one accusing people of not believing that Chinese food is ever colored garish colors, even in restaurants or with jarred sauces. No one said this, and again, who gives a flying fuck?

by Anonymousreply 59October 9, 2020 5:41 AM

R59 I answered that question, but then he can't seem to let it go... I think it's weird if someone can't realise many people imitate these dishes that are often coloured. It did not require three more fucking comments! He often does this with many of my comments in other threads.

He can doubt all he wants, but it happens.

by Anonymousreply 60October 9, 2020 2:35 PM

[quote] [R56] You certainly must be autistic or something. What you made at home, is NEVER coloured or dyed. People often try too hard emulating the style of restaurant fare, and like the plethora of examples I have provided, often do turn out dishes with those unnatural colours. My mum trained as a chef, and was a cook in several restaurants, and I have been an accomplished home cook for decades. I know people who do this, and wanted to compliment the young man for avoiding those colours because the dish he cooks for us is often turned out in Day-Glo colours. G-d help you, you're fucking annoying.

[quote] [R59] I answered that question, but then he can't seem to let it go... I think it's weird if someone can't realise many people imitate these dishes that are often coloured. It did not require three more fucking comments! He often does this with many of my comments in other threads. He can doubt all he wants, but it happens.

Youā€™re obviously much older than I. Perhaps home cooks dying meat dishes was popular decades ago. Itā€™s not something that I have currently encountered in recipes or in food media. Which is not to say it never happens. Iā€™m simply questioning how common it is. What your moms training or restaurants have to do with any of this. Iā€™m not sure

by Anonymousreply 61October 9, 2020 2:55 PM

Oh, e-fucking-nough, both of you. Each of you is more boring than the other. Snap out of it.

by Anonymousreply 62October 9, 2020 3:07 PM

R61 My background is that I know food, that's the relevance. I've also lived in four different countries, so I think I'm familiar with the Chinese expat style of the cuisine. I used to frequently visit China, HK, and Singapore as well. The authentic dishes in China don't come with those colours as much, but the rest of the world still does it.

I watch a lot of cooking shows and YouTube videos, and there are many home cooks who do this with Chinese and British Indian restaurant fare.

I'm fifty-one, but I don't think that has much anything to do with it. Many home cooks lack the vast array of ingredients for Chinese and Indian dishes, so though much of the dish is "from scratch" they do heavily rely on sauces and condiments from jars. I don't see why this devolved into a friggin debate from a compliment I made in passing to the young cook.

Too many trolls here quote people, and argue the most inane things. It's fucking tedious, especially when the remarks are not directed toward that poster. It's negative, and argumentative. Once, I can tolerate, not a continued bloody debate. Once I put this poster on "cunt control" (I don't block many permanently) I notice these back and forth peculiar exchanges on other threads I've participated in. It's bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 63October 9, 2020 3:14 PM

This thread is infested with gay Karens

by Anonymousreply 64October 9, 2020 3:54 PM

R64 Karens LOVE Chinese food! Two Karens here, one troll pestering someone four times.

by Anonymousreply 65October 9, 2020 4:40 PM

R59 If you're going to get in the middle of a grease fire, learn to count please. Four argumentative trolling comments do not equal "an offhand comment". I made the fucking offhand compliment. Stop defending trolls, check trolldar if you are unable to keep track please.

by Anonymousreply 66October 9, 2020 4:49 PM

[quote] I made the fucking offhand compliment.

Yes, and the other dude made the offhand (and IMO, inoffensive) reply that he assumed most home cooks don't use food coloring. It could have ended there if you had let this utterly unimportant error go, instead of feeling compelled to get all pissy and correct the guy in a bizarrely hostile way. .

by Anonymousreply 67October 9, 2020 7:44 PM

Food coloring or not, his Butter Paneer looks really good. I'm going to try it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 10, 2020 5:56 AM

R67 No, in point of fact, he made four. Too daft to count, I see.

by Anonymousreply 69October 10, 2020 10:59 PM

Just watched the paneer recipe. My, but she is extra.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2020 8:18 PM

One of the comment said he sounds like Kermit the Frog. I'd love to be his Miss Piggy!

Can you smell what the twink is cooking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2020 8:24 AM

[quote]Jewboy? Boychik? Jewish boy?What's next? Buck nigger?

You left out his hair style: The JewFro

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2020 9:49 AM

I dont think he has enough spices in the background.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2020 9:50 AM

What's wrong with "Jewish boy"? Admittedly, I always put "nice" in front of it, but I don't think it's offensive on its own (unlike "Jewboy"). And "Jewfro" has never been offensive in my lifetime. I guess it depends on how you say it and, perhaps, your age, but it was never intended to offend.

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2020 9:53 AM

[quote]Isn't this cultural appropriation?

And they do that with Italians a lot too I have noticed. Maybe because they think they are similar but they are not. I am not exaggerating here, the 30 something daughter of a friend of mine posted her party invite a few years ago with the headline "we're going to party like Italians...but we're not" completely clueless of what she was saying. I was tempted to post a response like "great, we are going to the mall tomorrow, going to be shopping like Jews". But I chickened out.

And of course when I talked to her father, he thinks everyone is actually a descendant of Jews so whatever they do is OK.

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2020 10:00 AM

[quote]You cunts who greyed this out now make it so we can't get the fucking recipe. Nice work...I feel like a homo liberated from Auschwitz and then prosecuted by the Allies a week later.

R37, the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2020 10:02 AM

His General Tso is a little bit dark. I'm guessing that he used the darker soy sauce that's usually reserved for table seasoning, instead of the light-colored soy used for cooking. It won't matter to the taste; I'm sure it's quite good either way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2020 10:11 AM

[quote]What's wrong with "Jewish boy"?

It's belittling, derogatory and offensive. Just like Jewboy, Jewfro, boychik, etc. That you don't find it offensive is irrelevant. It's exactly like saying nigger or faggot. Perhaps you don't find those offensive either.

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2020 10:12 AM

He was 16. How would you describe him if not as a "Jewish boy"?

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2020 10:13 AM

[quote]What's wrong with "Jewish boy

It's called racism embedded in social and cultural institutions where you don't realize it is historically derived ideas and cultural patterns that maintain present-day racial inequalities.

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2020 10:13 AM

r80 = part of why I'm glad I grew up in an earlier, more reasonable era

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2020 10:15 AM

What do you say instead of "Jewish boy" when describing a 16-year old Jewish boy?

by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2020 10:16 AM

R78, of course it's offensive. That was the OP's intent. He and other trolls here wanted this thread to degenerate into yet another fistfight over their casual racism, while stoking it by defending its use. It's best to ignore that, in order not to give them what they were after, and just discuss the cook and his recipes. If it offends you that much, then abandon the thread. But don't feed the trollery.

by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2020 10:17 AM

R79 R82 Don't pretend to be stupid. Or perhaps you're not pretending. You're using culturally-acceptable derogatory language due to entrenched anti-Jewish bigotry and hatred. Much like nigger was acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 84October 15, 2020 10:18 AM

R83 Never turn away from an injustice.

by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2020 10:22 AM

R85, injustices online are not 'real' injustices. Pursuing trolls for their trollery is folly. All it does is bump the thread. If you were really concerned about the slur, you wouldn't keep doing that.

Try to keep yourself from succumbing to SIWOTI Syndrome (š’omeone šˆs š–rong šŽn š“he šˆnternet).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2020 10:32 AM

Okay, I'll ask it again, what verbiage does one use to describe a 16-year-old Jewish boy if "16-year-old Jewish boy" is no longer acceptable? This was not even remotely offensive when I was young (1960s), and I grew up in a northeastern neighborhood that was half-Jewish. A good number of my friends were nice Jewish boys. I was a guest at numerous Bar Mitzvahs. I have never been called anti-Semitic in my life before this morning.

by Anonymousreply 87October 15, 2020 11:05 AM

[quote].I feel like a homo liberated from Auschwitz and then prosecuted by the Allies a week later.

Actually, while Jews were freed, homosexuals were in fact re-prisoned because they were homosexuals and it was considered a real crime.

by Anonymousreply 88October 15, 2020 11:10 AM

[quote]R87 ā€”the least anti-Semitic person you've ever met

Is that you, Donald?

by Anonymousreply 89October 15, 2020 11:13 AM

Good Christian Boy

Good Muslim Boy

Tomato / Tomahto

by Anonymousreply 90October 15, 2020 11:14 AM

Not "good," r90, "nice."

by Anonymousreply 91October 15, 2020 11:16 AM

[quote]nice goy boy

Or in this instance, "nice goyische boy."

by Anonymousreply 92October 15, 2020 11:16 AM

[quote]nice Jewish boys

[quote]nice goy boy

[quote]nice goyische boy

R92 R91 et al Cut the rationalizing/justification horseshit. You're deplorable Jew-hating trash. No one's fooled.

by Anonymousreply 93October 15, 2020 11:25 AM

Except that that isn't true, r93. Just isn't.

Not deplorable.

Not Jew-hating.

Not trash.

by Anonymousreply 94October 15, 2020 11:27 AM

[quote]Except that that isn't true . . . Just isn't.

Yes, it is. And everyone reading your posts would readily concur.

Deplorable. Jew-hating. Trash. YOU R94.

by Anonymousreply 95October 15, 2020 11:35 AM

[quote]nice goy boy

I never head the word Goy until I came to the DL. Maybe it's more common in NY but not so in other parts of the country. And odd since I work in Beverly Hills where there is no shortage of Jewish people.

by Anonymousreply 96October 15, 2020 11:39 AM

Would Kite Phag be less offensive?

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2020 12:24 AM

Shocked OP didnā€™t say food Orientals eat.

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2020 12:27 AM

I think you mean Asiatics šŸ‘¦

by Anonymousreply 99October 24, 2020 5:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!