Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andy Cohen talks fallout with Carole Radziwill and drama with Jeff Lewis

Andy Cohen opened up about his falling outs with Carole Radziwill and Jeff Lewis while appearing on Brandi Glanville‘s podcast on Friday, September 25.

While chatting with the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member, Andy agreed with Brandi after she slammed the Real Housewives of New York City star for being “bitter and angry” before taking on his past issues with the former Flipping Out personality and sharing his thoughts on the richest Real Housewives.

“I agree [that she seems bitter and angry],” Andy told Brandi on Unfiltered. “I think she’s angry toward the show and me and she felt like I was up Bethenny’s a**.”

Although Brandi suggested that Carole had misinterpreted how close she and Andy actually were before they ended their friendship, Andy denied that their relationship had been incorrectly characterized.

“I don’t think she said we were overly close. We were in each other’s circle for years. We didn’t talk on the phone. We didn’t email but I think we had genuine [care] for each other,” he explained.

As for his feud with Jeff, Andy admitted to feeling betrayed by Jeff after he was let go from his role on Flipping Out.

“There was a moment a couple of years ago where he was in hot water with Bravo and I was texting him things and he wound up reading private texts of mine and it kind of betrayed my trust,” Andy revealed. “He and I have discussed it on the air and off the air. That was for sure a significant hiccup for us.”

Despite the drama, Andy said he and Jeff are currently in a good place and that he likes “him a lot.”

“We still are friends. I think we were probably closer friends when… I was an executive on his show. He was on Watch What Happens Live a lot so we really were in contact by design way more than we are now. [But] I’m grateful that he’s on [my] radio channel,” Andy shared.

When Brandi then asked Andy who he believes are the richest cast members of the Real Housewives franchise, Andy named Adrienne Maloof, who starred on the RHOBH seasons one through three first, while also saying the estimates shared by Celebrity Net Worth are typically far from correct.

“Adrienne always seemed like she had a lot of money. I think [Sutton Stracke] has a lot of money [and] I think [The Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s Kandi Burruss], for sure [has a lot of money].”

Andy added that Mauricio Umansky, the husband of RHOBH‘s Kyle Richards, “makes a lot of money,” as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2021 4:13 PM

wonky eyed cokehead freak.

i feel sorry for his offspring.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2020 2:26 AM

Riveting

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2020 2:28 AM

After the podcast did Andy eat Brandi's cooch, as per tradition?

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2020 2:31 AM

Okay, folks for the 100th time. Andy Cohen has nothing to do with the casting of these shows. He is not a Bravo Executive, he is an Executive Producer on the shows in name only. The shows are put together and pitched by external production companies as possible Real Housewives franchises for Bravo. Endemol is probably the biggest producer of Reality shows but POP and others are as well. They primarily cast and scout the housewives. A lot of times they are friends of friends of housewives but they don't really like to cast friends because it leads to cliques. Ramona has been dying to get a few of her friends on but the show always says no. Cohen was fired from Bravo as an executive a long time back. He was offered a route out to save face and he threatened to sue and ruin the franchise. Bravo capitulated and gave him an EP title on all housewives shows. Originally when he left, he was supposed to leave everything including WWHL. You can go back and check the Bravo annoucements for new shows, one of which was called Teach me your talent, where Andy groomed his replacement for WWHL. Andy thought he was going to be a big producer and possibly get the LIve host job with Ripa- when that failed, and he realized his show ideas were crap - he renegotiated to extend the WWHL hosting gig.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2020 2:38 AM

Andy landed an exec job at Bravo when the networks were all combined. (Trio, Bravo etc). Scott Dunlop had an idea for a documentary on the women of OC because of his neighbor Vicki Gunvelson - so when she claims to be the OG of the OC - she means it. It was originally called behind the gates the real orange county - Bravo passed on the doc - so they retooled it as the Real Housewives of OC adding in Joe and Slade. Cohen had nothing to do with this. Nothing. The first reunion was shot in Vicki's back yard with no host, just the women sitting around recounting the show. The show was a hit after season two they decided to so a studio reunion, Cohen offered to host for free. Bravo is cheap so they said yes. At the time Bravo's tag line was Watch what happens. The reunion was called A watch what happens special. Cohen was likable and got along with the housewives and ingratiated himself to them. He was an exec at Bravo so they naturally talked to him about things thinking he had decision making powers. The housewives show took off, NYC, Then Atlanta, and the ratings were huge. Cohen pitched a weekly show called Watch What Happens live which he tied to Atlanta which aired on Sunday nights. Soon he was becoming the face of Bravo. His twitter handle was Bravo Andy - he was getting A list guests on the show - he was the conduit to all the celebs to talk about housewives a vice versa. Pretty soon people were wrongly assuming Cohen created and was responsible for the success of Housewives when in fact they were responsible for the success of Andy. Bravo execs who actually were responsible for the success of the franchises were getting pissed off because Cohen would automatically let people assume he was in charge and never corrected them when they thought that. Finally, it was decided at Bravo that they had enough and he was told he was going to let go They offered him a Star Jones exit where he could say whatever he wanted. He knew his meal ticket was in jeopardy and fought back. He walked away with EP credit on all franchises and Bravo offered the first right of refusal deal to him on any of his shows he developed for his production company. Only one show ever came out of it - a terrible View ripoff with Jerry O’Connell and other men he wanted to fuck. His blind date remake failed, he didn't get the Live with Kelly job. He was failing outside of Bravo so he renegotiated to keep his WWHL job. Trust me people at Bravo are still pissed because he still takes credit for things he has nothing to do with.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2020 2:38 AM

Carol recently got some backlash over her comments on Colton Underwood and hi s coming out.

by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2021 12:59 AM

[quote] "I think The Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s Kandi Burruss, for sure has a lot of money.”

She does? From what?

by Anonymousreply 7April 20, 2021 1:04 AM

There are some LONG posts in here

by Anonymousreply 8April 20, 2021 1:16 AM

Hi Andy - we hate you!

by Anonymousreply 9April 20, 2021 1:33 AM

She's written numerous hit songs, R7.

by Anonymousreply 10April 20, 2021 1:37 AM

Zzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 11April 20, 2021 1:37 AM

Every intelligent person thinks Colton’s “coming out” is ridiculous.

I think he’s a talented mr. ripley-type sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 12April 20, 2021 1:44 AM

I think he's going to be on Wendy Williams' show tomorrow. Wonder if they'll talk about this?

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2021 1:51 AM

I think colton is a piece of shit. He knew he was gay and he went on a show to get a fiancé

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2021 1:51 AM

R6, She's New Jersey white trash who married above her station.

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2021 1:54 AM

Carole was so right about Andy. He was and is COMPLETELY up Bethenny's ass. And is any housewife more bitter and angry than Brandi Glanville?

by Anonymousreply 16April 20, 2021 2:08 AM

R15, aren't they all trash?

by Anonymousreply 17April 20, 2021 2:19 AM

I have it on good authority that Cohen not only has wonky eye but wonky ball, as well. One is sitting there in his crotch and the other one's just roaming all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2021 4:09 AM

I bet it has always vexed Vandercunt deep inside that she and Ken could never match Adrienne's wealth, no matter how many shitty restaraunts they try to open or how many spinoff shows she tries to force Bravo to create for her.

Interesting that Andy mentioned Kandi as one of the wealthier ones, but not Bethenny...

I wonder who really has the higher net worth - Andy Cohen or Jeff Lewis?

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2021 7:29 AM

Andy is our gurl! Hands off him!

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2021 11:23 AM

[quote]“There was a moment a couple of years ago where he was in hot water with Bravo and I was texting him things and he wound up reading private texts of mine and it kind of betrayed my trust,”

Seems kind of sketchy to me that Andy would phrase it this way, when it was Jeff reading texts that Andy sent TO HIM. Andy makes it sound like Jeff got into other texts that weren't meant for him.

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2021 1:30 PM

OT, did Jeff ever bone the lovely Miss Trace?

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2021 1:39 PM

R3, you keep repeating that information that you managed to piece together over the years like it’s a revelation. Nobody cares. It’s stale.

by Anonymousreply 23April 20, 2021 1:45 PM

For a person who has always been "over it & above it all" with the RH franchise, she sure won't stop talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 24April 20, 2021 4:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!