Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary Clinton has a new podcast

I will be listening to it in the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 12:29 AM

Thank you OP!!!!! I needed some good news today.

Love her always will.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 11:06 PM

You are welcome. Thought I would help spread the word about the rightful POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 11:11 PM

No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2020 12:10 AM

Hillz and Kamala

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2020 5:42 PM

I'm disappointed in the depth of the discussions here.

Who else is listening? Let's use this thread to expand upon Hillary's philosophy.

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2020 1:41 AM

I'd eat her out.

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2020 1:43 AM

She needs to bring on Tulsi Gabbard andd ask her "why are you so defensive about being a Russian asset?".

Also, "AOC, why do you think you know so much when you don't do shit!?".

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2020 1:45 AM

How much is she taking from foreign dictators for a guest spot on it?

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2020 1:45 AM

[quote] How much is she taking from foreign dictators for a guest spot on it?

Jill stein, stop projecting--you're over.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2020 1:47 AM

[quote] Let's use this thread to expand upon Hillary's philosophy.

Request granted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2020 2:19 AM

Anyone else listening to her show?

Let's use this thread to discuss her best insights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 12:13 AM

Does she have "an" OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 12:15 AM

Will she teach us Russian?

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 12:24 AM

Is she going to talk about the pivotal role that she played in the disastrous Arab Spring, which turned Libya into a post-apocalyptic dystopia where sub-Saharian people are sold for as little as $100? Will she what role she played in the disappearance of the Libyan gold reserves? Will she talk about how she helped to sell $100 billion in weapons to Saudi Arabian and then, helped them to create ISIS and devastate Yemen by providing them with training and logistic support? And let's not even talk about the Yugoslavian War, Kosovo and Afghanistan and Iraq, which she voted for and did everything in her power to bring about! Oh, Hillary's podcast can be SOOOOO interesting!

She should also talk about the support she lent to her piece-of-shit husband to pass the nefarious NAFTA, how they fought to reduce support for poor families and derregulated, derregulated and derregulated even more - a beautiful labour that had the 2008 crisis as a beautiful consequence! And R8 is right: the cunt shoudl also talk about the bribes she has received from foreign dictators and, just for the sake of completeness, talk about the string of high-paying jobs that her daughter has gotten in spite of her lack of experience, and the fact that she never seems to work at all!

Oh, yes! I forgot that discussing anything related to this grunting sow's war crimes and predatory neoliberal policies is sexist, fascist and deplorable! Let's just be nice and tell her that Trump is horrible and she deserved to win, OK?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 12:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!