Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are we headed for another toilet paper shortage?

If we have 2nd big Covid wave and lockdown, will it happen again?

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 1:31 PM

Way to jinx things, Mr. Whipple . . .

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 12:53 PM

I am buying for at least 4 months just in case. I know I won't want to be near the supermarket during November-January with flu season coming up.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 12:58 PM

Stock up people! Ideally 1-2 years of non-perishables.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 1:00 PM

American problems

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 1:09 PM

I get the 18 roll pack every time I go to Target so if there is another lockdown and shortage I'm set.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 1:10 PM

OF COURSE, OP. I'm loading up on Kleenex and TP as I type!

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 1:11 PM

I still don't understand how they solved the problem the first time, so I wonder if it could happen again.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 1:13 PM

Funny I just thought about this recently. I have a few rolls left of a huge pack of toilet paper and I'm worried once flu season starts up we're fucked.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 1:20 PM

For over 6 months, and you fat hoes still haven't installed ass sprayer? Filthy, stupid fat hoes with shit crumb in their ass cracks. EWWWWWWWW

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 1:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!