Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN needs to stop with the “undecided voter “ segments

If you’re undecided at this point or at any point since 2016 you need to have your right to vote revoked.

Trump is a fucking white supremacist fascist - get the fuck out of here with your whiny undecided self.

You’re just a moron

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 7:48 AM

Trump tonight re: The Proud Boys:

"Stand down. Stand by."

Sure SOUNDS LIKE a coup d'etat is being planned.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 3:39 AM

If you're still undecided after four years of this Shitstain and his clownwhore clan, you're not worthy of being asked about your opinion.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 3:48 AM

Sorry. "Stand BACK. Stand down."

(Like there's a difference.)

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 3:49 AM

"To put them [undecideds] in perspective, I think of being on an airplane. The flight attendant comes down the aisle with her food cart and, eventually, parks it beside my seat. “Can I interest you in the chicken?” she asks. “Or would you prefer the platter of shit with bits of broken glass in it?”

To be undecided in this election is to pause for a moment and then ask how the chicken is cooked."

-David Sedaris in The New Yorker

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 4:57 AM

Sick of CNN and their obsession with the "Undecideds".

And I agree OP, they are just morons.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 5:31 AM

They're dazzled by Trump's wealth. He's their dream. Everyone is a whore when money is involved.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 7:37 AM

At this point, anyone who says he/she is undecided is most likely just lying.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 7:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!