Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

British Wildlife Park Removes 5 Cursing Parrots From Public View

“If they teach the others bad language and I end up with 250 swearing birds, I don’t know what we’ll do,” the park’s CEO lamented.

A British wildlife park has removed five African Grey parrots from public view because of the fowls’ foul language.

Lincolnshire Wildlife Park adopted the parrots about six weeks ago and put them in quarantine together, according to LincolnshireLive.

During their time together, the birds shared the ability to curse up a storm, something they engaged in quite often, according to Steve Nichols, the park’s CEO.

“I get called a fat t**t every time I walk past,” Nichols told CNN.

Nichols said potty-mouthed parrots aren’t uncommon in his line of work.

“For the last 25 years, we have always taken in parrots that have sometimes had a bit of blue language and we have really got used to that,” he told LincolnshireLive. “Every now and then you’ll get one that swears and it’s always funny. We always find it very comical when they do swear at you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2020 7:15 AM

The parrot calling people who walk by a “fat twat” should be an instant DL icon.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 3:26 AM

“Steve is a ‘fat tit’ pass it on.”

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 3:28 AM

^^^ I meant, twat.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 3:28 AM

Not funny.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 3:30 AM

Maybe Steve should have thought about losing some weight instead of getting rid of the parrots.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 3:32 AM

Poor people feel 'empowered' by using foul language.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 3:35 AM

This is how the latest film version of [italic]Doctor Dolittle[/italic] should have played out.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 3:39 AM

My grandmother had a neighbour she was friends with. When he died she took in his mynah bird. It was quiet for a while, but it wasn’t long before my lovely, gentle churchgoing granny was subjected to being told “Fuck you”. It also imitated doorbells and phones ringing. She was demented with it.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 3:56 AM

Can we teach one to say "Trump fucks Ivanka"?

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 3:59 AM

Poor people feel 'empowered' by using foul language.

Yeah, some loser who's worth negative 400 million dollars keeps bragging about bragging women by the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 4:14 AM

Bring them back! I thought blasphemy was a crime in Germany, the only Western nation to do so

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 4:16 AM

"Polly want a crack whore!"

"Polly want a crack whore!"

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 4:27 AM

As usual. the poor creatures pay the price for a human's mischief. I would think they'd be the star attraction!

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2020 4:31 AM

“Polly wants a FUCKING cracker!”

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 5:16 AM

The British Wildlife Park Five.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 6:13 AM

Someone posted awhile back about a Paris neighbour's parrot screaming 'gros pédé!" every time he came over.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2020 7:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!