Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hi, DL, it's me, Tyra

Since I've made Dancing with the Stars SUPER successful now, I need some help coming up with some theme weeks. What do you think would be the best?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2020 4:25 AM

Make fun, but ratings are up 30% since last year...

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 3:12 AM

Your nightly DWTS thread.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 3:15 AM

[quote] Sexy Toddlers Week w/ Guest Co-host Kris Jenner

I vote this!

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 3:15 AM

R1, let's see how the season plays out.

is there much original content that's competing with DWTS?

Ratings may be up, but she's still finding her footing.

Tom made it all look easy.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 3:19 AM

Where is the We Bought a Zoo! theme week?

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 3:20 AM

She's insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 3:23 AM

Covid ratings

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 7:43 AM

Um I’m tired of people saying “Covid ratings” while there are other shows airing during Covid that are down.

The show is doing well and bringing in its youngest audience ever. Get over it. It’s a success.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 9:52 AM

You’re very defensive, relax r8.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 9:54 AM

It’s not defensive, it’s honest and logic.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 9:56 AM

Just realized you’re , r8. I stand by my original statement, COVID RATINGS.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 10:03 AM

R11 what does who I am have to do with anything?

Yes, Covid has more young people watching a show they didn’t watch before, because we only have 3 channels to choose from still and internet doesn’t exist...

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 4:03 PM

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM; WHERE I CAME FROM HOW HARD I HAD TO WORK TO GET TO WHERE I AM TODAY

by Anonymousreply 13October 3, 2020 3:15 AM

R13, where you are today? On Dancing with the so called fucking ‘stars’ Tyra? You’re as much of a has been as the dancers!

by Anonymousreply 14October 3, 2020 3:28 AM

"Dancing with the Stars" is apart of the "has been" celebrity reality TV circuit. It's no different than that old show from vh1, the surreal life celebrity bootcamp and celebrity big brother etc.

This is why if your a celebrity, always be smart with your money during your heyday so you don't have to do degrading shows like DWTS.

But I like Tyras hair and outfits, very glamorous and beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 15October 3, 2020 4:23 AM

[quote] "Dancing with the Stars" is apart of the "has been" celebrity reality TV circuit.

So it's not one of the shows in the "has been" celebrity reality TV circuit?

by Anonymousreply 16October 3, 2020 4:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!