Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Steady Joe Biden Wins the First Debate

It wasn’t close. There was only one man on that stage who belongs in the Oval Office. Americans are disgusted with what they saw from their so-called President tonight, and they’re ready to make a change.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318October 1, 2020 5:00 PM

Joe won, but Chris Wallace was a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 3:03 AM

Chris Wallace did the best he could with what he was facing, R1. How would you have handled it any differently?

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 3:06 AM

Biden for condo board president of Del Boca Vista phase III.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 3:07 AM

No he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 3:08 AM

Oh yeah, R4? Why not?

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 3:09 AM

Biden sucked.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 3:09 AM

Biden didn’t act like a toddler with a load of shit in his diapers so I guess he lost?

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 3:12 AM

Biden convinced suburban women tonight that he should be the next president.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 3:18 AM

Biden acted like an adult; Trump acted like a 3-year old. Wallace acted like a bystander.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 3:18 AM

Biden did absolutely fine. Trump gained NO new voters. Anyone saying otherwise is a Trump troll or a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 3:20 AM

Trump not only failed to gain voters, he probably lost many that were on the fence but leaning toward him.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 3:21 AM

Wallace kept interrupting Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 3:21 AM

[QUOTE]Wallace kept interrupting Trump.

Will you shut up, man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2020 3:23 AM

nice try Boris at r12.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 3:23 AM

R3 ..... better that than Hannibal Lector with the nuclear codes.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 3:26 AM

R12 You are not living in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2020 3:27 AM

Trump's brain is quickly running out of pumpkin seeds, and we know what happens to pumpkins when their seeds die.

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 3:28 AM

I don’t think I watch another one of these. trump is a bully. He won’t debate properly because he has nothing to run on

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2020 3:30 AM

Trump’s cocaine high ran out by the end

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2020 3:31 AM

This was the final split-screen image of the debate tonight. It speaks volumes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2020 3:35 AM

r20, the image of Biden looks like the mortician meant well, but should have gone for a more traditional look.

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2020 3:41 AM

R21

Ah, the chilblains of Siberia must be aching tonight.

Actually Biden in his 70s looks more alive than most Russian men in their 20s.

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2020 3:43 AM

If America votes for Trump after tonight, it deserves what it gets.

He won’t get better. Four years of power have stripped whatever fake veneer of civility he ever possessed, and made him uglier and more contemptuous than ever. He respects nothing except violence, money, power and white supremacy.

I’m an outsider and it shouldn’t matter to me, but it does. America still has friends and admirers in the world, but the past 4 years have shown how fragile your democracy is. One of your parties has no respect for institutions or conventions that once relied on honourable public servants debating their positions in good faith. Would those institutions survive another 4 years of Trump? I honestly don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2020 3:46 AM

America is not going to vote for Trump. He lost some of his “soft” support tonight and gained NO ONE.

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2020 3:57 AM

My god—this was embarrassing. No way Americans can hold our heads up with that POS as president

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2020 4:00 AM

God, Trump will not shut the fuck up.

However, I am happy with Biden's performance. He did well. I feel like crying. I'm relieved.

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2020 4:02 AM

[quote]Wallace kept interrupting Trump.

^This.

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2020 4:03 AM

The ones who didn’t vote Mighty Joe are the % of Russian trolls we have.

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2020 4:05 AM

Biden ‘s dementia was on full display tonight. The mean is a hot ass mess.

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2020 4:06 AM

*man

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2020 4:06 AM

R29 Bwhahahaha Boris. Go back to your shithole country full of drunks and whores.

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2020 4:07 AM

Biden was absolutely awful.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2020 4:09 AM

Biden could barely string a sentence together. He couldn’t possibly get through one full term.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2020 4:09 AM

[quote] Biden ‘s dementia was on full display tonight.

Examples?

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2020 4:10 AM

"Biden ‘s dementia was on full display tonight. The mean is a hot ass mess."

Wow, is that the best you can do?!

Trump must only be able to afford the cheapest cut-rate trolls now! Glad you FAS victims are still able to earn a ruble when you can.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2020 4:11 AM

R29, you must have dementia! Go drink another liter of vodka and fuck your sister again. That’s what you do in Russia right?

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2020 4:11 AM

R29 drinks Trump diarrhea shakes.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2020 4:13 AM

Biden could have done nothing elss tonight but drop a turd on the middle of the stage and take a nap and he would still be declared tne winner by the media.

Trump won to the average voter.

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2020 4:13 AM

I wanted Biden to laugh in Trump's face more often.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2020 4:13 AM

WE HAVE THE WORST, LOW IQ TROLLS ON THE FUCKING PLANET! WHY? THEY AREN’T REMOTELY CLEVER.

by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2020 4:15 AM

Biden did some bumbling-stumbling, but, who wouldn't be rattled when there's a snarling, crack-head farm animal with herpes standing next to you?

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2020 4:17 AM

[QUOTE] Biden could have done nothing elss tonight but drop a turd on the middle of the stage and take a nap and he would still be declared tne winner by the media.

The media hasn’t declared anything. They’re playing that dumb bothersiderism game saying “there was no real winner.” They’re deathly afraid of being accused of bias.

I declared him the winner.

by Anonymousreply 42September 30, 2020 4:18 AM

NYT now has main headline "With Cross Talk, Lies and Mockery, Trump Tramples Decorum in Debate With Biden"

by Anonymousreply 43September 30, 2020 4:20 AM

[quote]Trump won to the average voter

Keep dreaming hon.

by Anonymousreply 44September 30, 2020 4:21 AM

Trolls ain’t landing their bullshit this year. Dull Russians are easy to spot even for dull Americans. Russians are really the world’s garbage people.

by Anonymousreply 45September 30, 2020 4:22 AM

The “Trump won” trolls (or is it just one troll?) are all on my block list. I suggest you all do the same.

by Anonymousreply 46September 30, 2020 4:23 AM

When I had finished laughing during the first half of the debate, I started to get embarrassed at the thought of the rest of the world watch these two men bicker and cut each other off, then by the end all I could think was "with a population of 320 million people and these were only people our parties could come up with." The two party system needs to be thrown out and get big company money and media out of politics and let some good guys rise to the top. But that will probably never happen...see you all in the booths November!

by Anonymousreply 47September 30, 2020 4:23 AM

Can uou imagine if Bernie had debated Trump? He would have wiped rhe floor with that orange baboon. It sucks we got stuck with Biden who has no solutions so he repeats talking points about white supremacy (yawn).

The big takeaway from tonight is that hat Biden called Trump a "clown". That'll get the voters out for sure.

by Anonymousreply 48September 30, 2020 4:27 AM

Best line of the debate

Trump: I did more in 47 months than you did in 47 years.

by Anonymousreply 49September 30, 2020 4:27 AM

^^^^^ And there’s a couple other Trump trolls to block right there.

by Anonymousreply 50September 30, 2020 4:29 AM

A DL classic for you stupid bitches claiming Trump won the debate:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 30, 2020 4:31 AM

R23 - what has happened in the US can happen anywhere now. That's the lesson. It's happening all over the world.

People SHOULD be watching this around the world and hoping we don't regress.

by Anonymousreply 52September 30, 2020 4:33 AM

I posted this in the other thread, when I meant it for this thread. Sorry.

A think a lot of people went into this debate holding their breath that Uncle Joe wouldn't make some kind of gaffe. But guess what, Joe was fine. Even though Trump got under his skin a couple of times, Joe handled it well. The talking to the camera thing was good. Unfortunately for Trump, the takeaway from this debate seems to be 1) his behavior and rule breaking and 2) the proud boys. Biden supporters, I know some of you were nervous about tonight, but you should be able to sleep peacefully.

by Anonymousreply 53September 30, 2020 4:37 AM

Yeah, Trumpers' trolling isn't what it used to be. Pathetic, and boring.

by Anonymousreply 54September 30, 2020 4:40 AM

They ran out of free XBoxes, so the good trolls quit. The ones now are just working for Taco Bell coupons.

by Anonymousreply 55September 30, 2020 4:42 AM

[quote]@costareports — who is very well sourced within GOP — is on MSNBC reporting that Republicans he is talking to after debate tonight are telling him they smell a 1964 style GOP wipeout looming…

-Mike Murphy on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 30, 2020 4:43 AM

Biden is a really weak candidate but had no major screwups. Trump is just a piece of shit and all his craziness was at full display for the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 57September 30, 2020 4:44 AM

Trump wasn't that combative with Hillary, so this was carefully practiced between him, Christie and others.

Hillary would keep talking over Trump in an authoritative voice. She wasn't intimidated and she didn't get wobbly when he talked shit ( "No, because you'll be in jail"). Her fatal flaw (20/20 hindsight) was she didn't turn to him and level the occasional devastating blow to his ego. She wanted to be above all that...

by Anonymousreply 58September 30, 2020 4:46 AM

Biden should have called out Trump on the "Pocahontas" comment. I wasn't a huge fan of Warren, but how is that an OK thing to trot out every time?

The standard is so low.

by Anonymousreply 59September 30, 2020 4:46 AM

The political trolls only seem to post in the political threads. Do they sign up for multiple memberships so they can post? At least DL is getting some revenue off of their trolling.

by Anonymousreply 60September 30, 2020 4:47 AM

No, he was smart not to take the bait with that, R59. Every time Biden was making a point, Trump would try to derail him with ad hominems, etc.

Just keep talking, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 61September 30, 2020 4:49 AM

R59, Most people find it funny. I mean Warren DID pretend to be Native American to advance her career.

by Anonymousreply 62September 30, 2020 4:49 AM

[quote]Biden should have called out Trump on the "Pocahontas" comment. I wasn't a huge fan of Warren, but how is that an OK thing to trot out every time?

If you've ever done speech and debate, you know that you just can't respond to everything. And if you're trying to stay focused, you latch on to key words to formulate your next point. He probably didn't even register the Pocahontas line.

by Anonymousreply 63September 30, 2020 4:52 AM

I was disappointed that the tax issue came and went so quickly, it didn't land a body low to Trump at all. Not even a nick. It was less than a blip. And it's actually a HUGE deal, and timely. So I think that was a fail. But otherwise, Biden did the best with the situation that he was in. It was very messy.

by Anonymousreply 64September 30, 2020 4:53 AM

Does anyone ever explain how Trump made the "incredible" economy? He never does; he just says it, over and over. And no one ever asks for specifics.

From my viewpoint, he's just been coasting on the fumes of the Obama administration. And that's why the economy is improving- still Obama.

If Trump had inherited the Bush economy we'd be living in tent cities.

by Anonymousreply 65September 30, 2020 4:54 AM

"Most people find it funny..."

During a presidential debate in one of the most disastrous years we've had in recent memory, Trump thinks it is a good time to trot out his Pocahontas line and it still funny? The SAME 'joke' after the 50th time-- most of his base STILL finds it funny, huh?

You are some feeble-ass FAS-face motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 66September 30, 2020 4:57 AM

R65 - it's not just your viewpoint. It's sound and fact-checked. He inherited an upwards hockey-stick economy after the shitshow the Republicans did in 2008. It took a long time to recover.

There's nothing he did to spur the economy - except increase the debt and give billions away to rich people in reduced taxes.

It's the fault of the media once again to not call this out. They really have been had - and yet, they haven't learned their lesson.

by Anonymousreply 67September 30, 2020 5:00 AM

R66, Trump had funny lines all night. This was one of his best performances.

by Anonymousreply 68September 30, 2020 5:00 AM

When Trump says "people say" or "a lot of people thing" it makes me want to punch the screen. You can't just say "people" and be that vague and be taken remotely seriously by people with actual brain cells. I mean, then anyone could say anything.

Here... I'll try it now. "Hey you guys, people say I could have been cast as Princess Leia in Star Wars. But I was only four when they were filming it. But people have said, I would have made a killer Leia."

by Anonymousreply 69September 30, 2020 5:03 AM

I liked "it is what it is, because you are the man you are". And "get out if your bunker, get out of your sandtrap".

by Anonymousreply 70September 30, 2020 5:04 AM

R57 Better trolling but still not great. You tried harder in the second part of your post but you’re easily spotted as a troll by the first part.

Sigh

by Anonymousreply 71September 30, 2020 5:06 AM

I can't remember who he was talking about, but he was fabricating a dialog tonight and it was one of those "...and he said to me, 'Sir...' etc. conversations that "so many people" have with him.

by Anonymousreply 72September 30, 2020 5:08 AM

"He said to me, 'Sir....'."

He said to me, "You know, Mr. President..."

"Mr. President Sir..."

by Anonymousreply 73September 30, 2020 5:10 AM

Maybe Nancy Pelosi was right, Biden should have never debated.

by Anonymousreply 74September 30, 2020 5:11 AM

The whole affair was a national disaster and neither of them "won" in terms of impressing the few undecided voters that still remain out there, but things are more nuanced than that. Cheeto desperately needed this opportunity to turn things around and expand his base beyond neo Nazis and he failed spectacularly at that and actually came off as the unhinged bully that he is. In that sense, Joe is the clear winner of the night for accomplishing what he set out to do: maintain the status quo and by extension his lead.

by Anonymousreply 75September 30, 2020 5:16 AM

Even though I know that Biden is mentally fit, I will admit that I went into the debate ready to throw up. I mean, what if I Biden fucked up? even though I support him 100%, there is some nagging voice in the back of my mind that bought into the propaganda.

Joe was absolutely fine. Was he as brilliant as a young Obama? No. But I believe that he absolutely exceeded everybody's expectations.

Joe Biden is the perfect candidate for this moment. After 4 years of Trump, Biden's cool and calm demeanor is what we all desperately need.

by Anonymousreply 76September 30, 2020 5:22 AM

There was no debate, #74. Just a desperate, flailing loon barking at an elderly man for 90 minutes.

My guess is Trump's spies have told him an October surprise is on the way and he's pissed. Probably some women he paid to have abortions and shut-up about it.

C'mon, you know it's happened in the past 60 years; he's a sexual compulsive (and probably a rapist) who doesn't wear a condom. Stormy Daniels was just one of many in his little black book (after their encounter, he called her about once a month to see if she wanted to get together again. She declined).

How will Judge Amy and the Christian Supremacists explain their support for him then?

by Anonymousreply 77September 30, 2020 5:23 AM

Biden did so much blabbering about ehat Trp did and didnt do about covid. Yet he was short on solutions himself.

by Anonymousreply 78September 30, 2020 5:26 AM

He's got a kid with a central American maid and he paid some RNC to pay off a former playmate to abort. He told Howard Stern he begged Marla to abort Tiffany. He could shoot a man on 5th Ave. It wouldn't even have to be antifa. It wouldn't even have to be a Democrat

by Anonymousreply 79September 30, 2020 5:30 AM

[quote]Chris Wallace did the best he could with what he was facing

More like he did the best he cold considering he was not up to the job. FAIL.

by Anonymousreply 80September 30, 2020 5:30 AM

r80, what exactly should CW have done differently? There were NUMEROUS times he interjected with Trump, so it's gotta be something different from that.

by Anonymousreply 81September 30, 2020 5:34 AM

If Biden thinks this election is going to be a refrendum on whether or not Trump is a good person, hae's sadly mistake. I was hoping to see him talk about his own policies more.

by Anonymousreply 82September 30, 2020 5:37 AM

If Biden thinks this election is going to be a refrendum on whether or not Trump is a good person, hae's sadly mistake. I was hoping to see him talk about his own policies more.

by Anonymousreply 83September 30, 2020 5:37 AM

No, Biden rightfully things that this is a referendum on whether we have had enough of Trump, or not.

And we have.

by Anonymousreply 84September 30, 2020 5:48 AM

R81 I think Wallace would have been within his rights to bring the entire debate to a grinding halt, frankly. Just say "we can't go on like this. You clearly can't play by the rules. This isn't working. This is shameful. I'm done with this."

by Anonymousreply 85September 30, 2020 6:43 AM

"I was hoping to see him talk about his own policies more."

Oh were you? Was he supposed to yell them over Trump's blathering?

Maybe you should visit his website for the answers.

by Anonymousreply 86September 30, 2020 6:56 AM

Unfortunately for Trump, this so-called debate changed absolutely nothing. We are where we were before the debate. Biden's lead is safe and Trump did nothing to change that.

by Anonymousreply 87September 30, 2020 7:11 AM

[quote]There were NUMEROUS times he interjected with Trump, so it's gotta be something different from that.

He rolled over. At one point he said, the question is about race but you can talk about whatever you want (or something to that effect).

by Anonymousreply 88September 30, 2020 7:23 AM

You know you're a bad president when one of America's most even-keeled, reliable, famously legendary news anchors of the 20th century, Dan Rather, actively speaks out against you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 30, 2020 7:29 AM

I want to lick the Donald's chamber pot until it's clean!

by Anonymousreply 90September 30, 2020 9:00 AM

Here's the deal.

by Anonymousreply 91September 30, 2020 9:22 AM

[quote]what exactly should CW have done differently? There were NUMEROUS times he interjected with Trump,

Not rolled over like a pussy. He could have cut the debate and bring it to a stop, go to a commercial, they do that all the time on live TV, they are prepared for that in case of an emergency. He could have had consequences for not playing by the rules like given Biden an extra minute for every time Trump breaks the rules. He could have easily asked the control room to cut the mic for each one during their 2 minutes of time. Imagine if that was Judge Judy in that seat, she would have kicked his ass. Things could have been done.

by Anonymousreply 92September 30, 2020 11:24 AM

Trump was clearly hopped up on some sort of speed last night. His mouth was stuck in passing gear the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 93September 30, 2020 11:32 AM

[quote]Oh yeah, [R4]? Why not?

Don’t engage. Trolls be trolling.

by Anonymousreply 94September 30, 2020 11:37 AM

I didn’t actually watch the debate because after a shitty day I just could not mentally and emotionally take it..... but reading about it today... yikes God bless Joe And @ Crackhead Don, for the love god, will you shut the fuck up, man?!?!

by Anonymousreply 95September 30, 2020 11:54 AM

It was super cringe! Really appalling.

by Anonymousreply 96September 30, 2020 12:02 PM

My non-trolling perspective. America lost. Biden was CLEARLY so consumed with not lowering himself to Trump's standards that it backfired. He wasn't aggressive enough. Trump was pulling the SAME shit from out of his ass that he always does. You could walk through the hotels coming out of his mouth and Biden rarely took that opportunity. It was very disappointing, and I think he'll change strategies for the next debate. I just ain't watching it.

I mean...Trump was the used car salesman and Biden was presidential, but we already knew that so nothing was learned or gained from this.

Trump was straight tripping with his "Stand back; stand down, Proud Boys." Said sarcastically BUT while he REFUSED to disavow white supremacy.

by Anonymousreply 97September 30, 2020 12:08 PM

Watched a bit of it. Agree with your point, r97, about Biden not lowering himself to Trump's standard, but Biden's rueful head shaking and grimacing reminded me of Hilary's debates with Trump. Looking exasperated and doing everything short of eye rolling is not, I think, helpful. It comes off as condescending and superior. "They" said she won the debates too, and look what happened.

by Anonymousreply 98September 30, 2020 12:41 PM

Pardon me, it's Hillary with two Ls.

by Anonymousreply 99September 30, 2020 12:42 PM

Why are we even HAVING "debates"? Why is America (and the media is the most culpable in this) consumed with playacting this bullshit routine of normalcy?? Is the idea that if we keep behaving as if everything is a 100% normal presidential election cycle long enough, it magically will become so? FUCK THAT NOISE.

The media has been engaging in this behavior for four fucking years and it has brought us to this precipice of disaster.

by Anonymousreply 100September 30, 2020 12:43 PM

This AM on Morning Joe, they said they should've just cut off Trump's mic . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 30, 2020 12:45 PM

[quote]Wallace kept interrupting Trump.

You're a fucking moron or a really bad troll.

by Anonymousreply 102September 30, 2020 12:51 PM

Cory Booker said, "Donald Trump came in with an obesity of oppression."

by Anonymousreply 103September 30, 2020 12:55 PM

President (National)

Biden (D) 52% Trump (R) 42%

9/16-9/29 by USC Dornsife (B/C) 5096 LV

Arf arf! Hope this was helpful!

Poll #130496 #ElectionTwitter

by Anonymousreply 104September 30, 2020 1:09 PM

[quote]Looking exasperated and doing everything short of eye rolling is not, I think, helpful. It comes off as condescending and superior. "They" said she won the debates too, and look what happened.

And yet after four years there are quite a few more people sympathizing with the exasperated head shaking.

by Anonymousreply 105September 30, 2020 1:14 PM

everyone lost, including us

by Anonymousreply 106September 30, 2020 1:14 PM

[quote] but Biden's rueful head shaking and grimacing reminded me of Hilary's debates with Trump. Looking exasperated and doing everything short of eye rolling is not, I think, helpful

Not for me. Biden's a more casual no bullshit type. Very 'come on, man'. It feels relatable in face of the current insanity.

by Anonymousreply 107September 30, 2020 1:16 PM

Trump hasn’t tweeted in 13 hours. Is this normal? Has he been sedated? Did the fat ass pass out due to having to stand for more than 90 minutes?

by Anonymousreply 108September 30, 2020 1:16 PM

did he die?

by Anonymousreply 109September 30, 2020 1:18 PM

What are Republicans saying? Are they boasting of a win, or huge fundraising, or anything like that? I'm not seeing stories.

by Anonymousreply 110September 30, 2020 1:19 PM

[quote]everyone lost, including us

Because of an electoral college and millions of white garbage who looked at Trump and proved that "white privilege" exists. You can be an absolute shit - just be racist white shit who knows nothing about governing or laws and only knows how to steal and just spews putrid hate...and you get to become president.

Idiots want to go off about caravans and nonwhite immigrants. It's white, right-wing scum who destroyed this country. No one else. Not "Antifa" Not "caravans" Not "immigrants" Not "Muslims"

White, right-leaning and "moderate" assholes destroyed this country.

by Anonymousreply 111September 30, 2020 1:21 PM

I suppose R98 preferred Trump looking like a drunken petulant toddler over Biden reflecting the feelings of the majority of voters.

by Anonymousreply 112September 30, 2020 1:22 PM

No one normal didn't scream STFU within minutes of the debate starting - and it wasn't at Biden or Wallace.

by Anonymousreply 113September 30, 2020 1:24 PM

I think Hillary felt as a woman she couldn't swing hard and had to do the smiling and politeness. She's more a measured (or calculated) politician and speaker. We weren't prepared for how norm breaking, how rule breaking Trump would be.

by Anonymousreply 114September 30, 2020 1:24 PM

Trotting out the "Pocahontas" bit a day after "Brokeahontas" was trending on Twitter and being passed around as a meme on Facebook was not the best idea.

by Anonymousreply 115September 30, 2020 1:30 PM

“It is what it is because you are who you are.” ~Joe Biden to Trump

by Anonymousreply 117September 30, 2020 1:33 PM

I don’t know how any of you can say Biden won the debate. He was weak and stumbled his words. He certainly didn’t come across as someone capable of be president for a week let alone 4 years. But the worst of it was - the green new deal. He stated he was against it - yet his website states that he is for it. He states that the next president should name the Supreme Court justice - ok, joe, so when asked about who he would nominate he dodged the question. He refused to give any undecided voter a clue about his thoughts on court packing. We all know that’s the plan -people can see the deception their. Lie by omission. Or just don’t answer the question.

C’mon man. Get real - He looked like a walking corpse. Talk about a sham.

by Anonymousreply 118September 30, 2020 1:35 PM

The conversation is so warped right now. Thank god Biden tried to reach through the TV and appeal to American people a few times instead of firing off random internet conspiracies every ten seconds like his opponent. Wallace had prepared the framing of the issues but was completely unable to maintain the debate structure. I wanted more punch from Biden honestly. He's trying to be calm and rational but he has to keep this fucker on track. Any more debates are useless. They should cancel them but neither side would want to push that so it won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 119September 30, 2020 1:36 PM

Done with morons like R116. Ignore.

by Anonymousreply 120September 30, 2020 1:36 PM

[quote]Looking exasperated and doing everything short of eye rolling is not, I think, helpful. It comes off as condescending and superior.

It came off as a mirror image of what every sane viewer was thinking and doing.

by Anonymousreply 121September 30, 2020 1:38 PM

Trump was odious in every way possible aside from stripping down, showing the world his morbidly obese body and spraying Joe and the audience with literal feces to go along with his rancid, verbal diarrhea.

Perhaps he's saving that for the Town Hall, since he has NOTHING ELSE to combat Joe Biden. NOTHING.

Anyone who is still sticking up and siding with this embarrassment of of an excuse of a human, a gross racist who called to arms Neo Nazis on American soil last night during a presidential debate not only needs to reasses their priorities but to fuck off, immediately.

by Anonymousreply 122September 30, 2020 1:38 PM

And now the media is pushing for no more debates - gee I wonder why? Because Biden was so awful.

by Anonymousreply 123September 30, 2020 1:39 PM

R120, come and sit by me, we can ignore it together love.

by Anonymousreply 124September 30, 2020 1:39 PM

R123, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......the media RIGHTFULLY is reading the room. Americans don’t want to watch the last of our norms shattered by fucking BOZO.

by Anonymousreply 125September 30, 2020 1:40 PM

There are reports that Biden raised a record setting 3.8 million between 10-11pm ET last night. The people are speaking.

by Anonymousreply 126September 30, 2020 1:41 PM

Oh how I love thee R122

by Anonymousreply 127September 30, 2020 1:41 PM

I usually dispise the troll accusations here, but damn there's a lot of them in this thread. Biden nailed it. He spoke to the people at home, he DID lay out policies (so fuck these trolls), he was angry at appropriate times, like with his son being slandered, even telling people at home his son has had the familiar struggle with drugs many families have dealt with.

I don't understand what people wanted. What? A freak who deflects? Relies on insults to avoid answering? Anyone that watched that and thought Trump "won" is below average IQ.

by Anonymousreply 128September 30, 2020 1:42 PM

R125, please just put it on ignore. I beg of you to not respond to whatever that cockroach is saying.

by Anonymousreply 129September 30, 2020 1:42 PM

R59 no, he was right to ignore it. That would have been taking the bait.

by Anonymousreply 130September 30, 2020 1:44 PM

[quote] But the worst of it was - the green new deal. He stated he was against it - yet his website states that he is for it.

I remembered his stuttering history. He could bring it up again.

Ok, R118, Biden is a little shaky. And real talk, he only barely got through the Green New Deal bit by saying he's focused on His plan. He needs to redirect that on good jobs and environmental safety for everyone regardless of what it's called if he's afraid of the label Green New Deal.

I had a sinking feeling in the middle of it. Trump spouts nonsense but he's a very confident speaker and he's pretty practiced with his messages and appeal as he sees them. Again, it's almost all nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 131September 30, 2020 1:45 PM

The Trump fans are SO insecure and desperate, it's funny! HA!

by Anonymousreply 132September 30, 2020 1:45 PM

R128, not only low IQ, but lacking in basic decency. No one could look at Trump and think he isn't trash in every way. Every fucking way. It's not even about him anymore. It's about people who look at that vile thing and don't immediately feel the need to bathe. Why does anyone even think this is about "politics" anymore? It isn't.

by Anonymousreply 133September 30, 2020 1:45 PM

R129, I will stop, you are right.

by Anonymousreply 134September 30, 2020 1:45 PM

R128 you poor thing.

Biden was the one hurling insults and dodging pretty important questions - the supreme court for one.

What’s his deal with The Green New Deal? Suddenly he doesn’t support it? He better tell his website editor that.

Poor guy. He doesn’t have it in him anymore - everyone knows that but refuses to say it - and it was on full display last night. I don’t know how he would even make it to January.

by Anonymousreply 135September 30, 2020 1:46 PM

Yes, of course, r105, and for good reason! Everyone knows Trump's an idiot. I'm talking about perception. A candidate doesn't want to come off as superior regardless of their opponent.

I didn't say that at all, r12. Don't know how you reached that conclusion. It was an observation dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 136September 30, 2020 1:47 PM

Sorry, r12, my response was for r112.

(An editing function would be great!)

by Anonymousreply 137September 30, 2020 1:48 PM

Why can't Muriel temporarily up the number of people we can have on ignore during election cycles?

I BEG OF YOU, MURIEL!

by Anonymousreply 138September 30, 2020 1:49 PM

$10 on R139 is R118

by Anonymousreply 140September 30, 2020 1:51 PM

Trump doesn't know what the word 'debate' means. He just does his usual stand up routine and thinks that's how the are supposed to go. You just know he had a gaggle of preppers and he told them no. I'll do it my way.

I'm fine if we don't have anymore televised "debates." Let Trump keep going to the states he holds and tell his routine to his followers. I didn't watch The Apprentice after the first season. I prefer not so see that shithead on my TV ever again.

by Anonymousreply 141September 30, 2020 1:52 PM

In a prior thread I said STYLE counts as much or more than substance in presidential debates, unless of course there's a colossal gaffe (Poland is not under Soviet domination - Gerald Ford 1976). As much as I wish Biden got into more detail and wore more make up, the take away was that Trump was a loud playground bully. For his supporters that means "strong." For everyone else - the majority - that means blowhard asshole. It was everything we already know about Trump on steroid.

by Anonymousreply 142September 30, 2020 1:52 PM

Anyone normal would look 'pale' standing next to a shellacked orange, oozing flop sweat, rabidly screaming Anusmouth.

Try again, pathetic bitches.

by Anonymousreply 143September 30, 2020 1:56 PM

Bless the DLer who came up with the line that a Trump supporter could lick Trump's shitty ass and claim it was a three Michelin starred restaurant. So fucking true.

Anyone who watched that disgrace and came away thinking he won, is just lost.

by Anonymousreply 145September 30, 2020 2:01 PM

Frankly, I find it fucking disgusting that our president wears more makeup than RuPaul after she puts on her face.

Disgusting. Embarrassing. Revolting.

And I think less of anyone who isn't utterly repulsed by him spackling that goo onto himself, watching him sweat it off in his panic over going to jail for all of the crimes he's committed while encouraging Neo Nazis to get ready to attack Americans on American soil, while shitting on Joe Biden for 'looking pale'.

You're pathetic. I'm embarrassed for you and for the heathens who raised you, since you don't have the sense to be embarrassed for yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 146September 30, 2020 2:02 PM

Everyone knows the GOP platform is do everything the opposite of Democrats at any cost, even if it defies logic. They have no plan!

by Anonymousreply 147September 30, 2020 2:03 PM

Chris Wallace wasn't man enough to actually MODERATE the debate.

by Anonymousreply 148September 30, 2020 2:03 PM

The Green New Deal is a joke anyways. I'm sure a better version can be proposed by Biden or the less cluless Dems. The one proposed by AOC was ridiculous, most of it having nothing to do with anything "green".

by Anonymousreply 149September 30, 2020 2:05 PM

I really hate how most of the media are careful to "both sides" the debate. "Trump was terrible. On the other hand Biden..." It's such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 150September 30, 2020 2:05 PM

Glistening....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151September 30, 2020 2:05 PM

R144, go away, you don't belong here. For the majority of us you're BLOCKED.

Biden should use more makeup. Skin gets lighter with age, and combined with undyed hair makes it look worse. Get real, this minor correction will help the visuals tremendously.

by Anonymousreply 152September 30, 2020 2:07 PM

Matthew Miller @matthewamiller Note: if you say this debate was a shitshow without noting whose fault it was, you are part of the problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153September 30, 2020 2:08 PM

R150, totally agree. What else was Biden supposed to do when Trump was just interrupting him while Wallace just did nothing? I'm seeing Bernie supporters make fun of Biden for saying "just shut up man" but what he said was so tame. If it was Bernie, he'd just repeat the same things over and over again: "class, not race", "billionaires", "millionaires", "1%", bla bla bla.

by Anonymousreply 154September 30, 2020 2:08 PM

r152, FF the troll

by Anonymousreply 155September 30, 2020 2:09 PM

Re: R144

Beginning today, Vice president Joe Biden will start a whistle tour across 2 states, 6 cities. From Ohio to Pennsylvania. TOOT TOOT, mother fucker.

Maybe after Dump shambles out if his drug induced coma, he can play some golf at tax player's expense while more Americans die from COVID and Neo Nazis load their firearms, gleefully following their marching orders from their Shithead in Chief.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 30, 2020 2:14 PM

R156 = liking his own posts because no one else will

by Anonymousreply 158September 30, 2020 2:16 PM

It’s hysterical reading these comments.

I just can’t wait to rub my ass in your faces Magats. It will be so delicious....for me, not you.

Joe did great. The debate was his to lose, he’s up in the polls everywhere, he’s got GOP leaders saying they’ll vote for him, he’s got the wind in his sails for sure.

Keep fighting, get everyone you know to GO VOTE. If we all got just ONE person to simply vote, the election is ours. Hearing Joe tell him he’s the WORST President ever was better than the best orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 159September 30, 2020 2:16 PM

[quote] Trump hasn’t tweeted in 13 hours

The big baby is probably curled up in bed in the fetal position with the covers over his head, whimpering "I won, I won, I know I won, please someone tell me I won".

by Anonymousreply 160September 30, 2020 2:21 PM

Media friends: If you are trying to find some points to criticize Biden’s debate performance because you think your responsibility is to be fair to both sides, you are missing your responsibility to serve democracy and the truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 30, 2020 2:26 PM

CNN post debate poll: 60% say Joe Biden won vs 28% for Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 30, 2020 2:37 PM

Interesting that none of the trolls being called out are showing up in my thread. All those wasted keystrokes when electricity comes at such a premium in the gulag. Tsk tsk.

by Anonymousreply 163September 30, 2020 2:51 PM

New Hampshire,

@theamgreatness

/

@Rasmussen_Poll

(R) Biden 56% (+14) Trump 42% (LV, 9/23-25)

by Anonymousreply 164September 30, 2020 2:54 PM

Global reaction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 30, 2020 2:56 PM

Anusmouth causes most countries to PITY US, unless they hate ty he United States, then they think he's fucking hilarious. But, sure, sure. That fat, orange fuck is 'making America Great again' and he's a MACHO MACHO MAN.

Trumpers are the most ignorant tools on Planet Earth.

Get it, morons? EVERYONE sees that he is a damn joke of a president, a man and a person.

by Anonymousreply 166September 30, 2020 3:01 PM

Biden did very well, and the fundraising shows it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 30, 2020 3:09 PM

Neither.

by Anonymousreply 168September 30, 2020 3:39 PM

Ugh the next one is a town hall. I hate those. "Undecided" voters asking questions when it's obvious who's on their side on a particular issue.

Like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 30, 2020 3:46 PM

Do we really need more debates? What's the point? But it's 99% likely they'll go on, right?

by Anonymousreply 170September 30, 2020 3:49 PM

If Trump got 25% of this thread’s poll, that suggests it was close in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 171September 30, 2020 3:55 PM

Biden won. All polling shows it. Nothing's changed, however: Biden is up, Trump didn't win over anyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 30, 2020 3:58 PM

That's it. I'm donating to Biden again right now.

I'm sure there's all kinds of "matching" challenges going on today. Even if we all donate only $10 at some point today, with the 200% or 500% matching challenges that are undoubtedly are going on, think about how much we could contribute to the cause.

by Anonymousreply 173September 30, 2020 4:25 PM

Link to donate to the campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 30, 2020 4:32 PM

Show your support while contributing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 30, 2020 4:32 PM

[quote]I just can’t wait to rub my ass in your faces Magats.

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 176September 30, 2020 4:37 PM

Biden/Harris and ActBlue are reporting record fundraising during and after the debate. Are the Republicans experiencing the same levels? If not (and I'm not finding reports when I google) that fact would seem to weigh more than the accusations here that Biden was a failure, tired, too bald, etc.

by Anonymousreply 177September 30, 2020 4:38 PM

So was this whole thing a stunt by Trump in hopes that it would get all the other debates cancelled? The equivalent of doing a shitty job when someone asks you to do them a favor, so they'll never ask again?

by Anonymousreply 178September 30, 2020 4:43 PM

Not to change the subject but is it a bad facelift that Joe had? He has looked off for the last couple of years. When he smiles his one eye completely closes.

by Anonymousreply 179September 30, 2020 4:47 PM

No, not a stunt, he was just doing the only thing he can do: using the forum to reiterate his authoritarian message about the polling that he sent last Wednesday (and other times), as well as various lies and smears.

by Anonymousreply 180September 30, 2020 4:47 PM

I think Trump thought this was a winning move - that supposed "strength" in the form of aggressive and rude behavior would win some undecided voters. I think he's going to get scared when he sees the polls following the debate, and that in the second debate, the town hall, he'll be much more subdued. The CNN and the Times will say that Trump has exhibited a "shift in tone", giving some an excuse to vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 181September 30, 2020 4:48 PM

*Then CNN and the Times

by Anonymousreply 182September 30, 2020 4:48 PM

There was a documentary on one of my PBS channels about Biden and Trump. Trump's Dad sent him to Military School where he learned to become the bully he is now. Did anybody happen to watch? I only caught some of it but they interviewed some of Trump's classmates and they openly said he was a bully. And was proud of it! Daddy loved his little bully.

And where does Trump get the nerve to bring up Biden's son's drug problem!! Did he watch DJ on Insta/Twitter the other night during his apparent coke-filled binge??

by Anonymousreply 183September 30, 2020 4:54 PM

The media are so annoying. Andrea Mitchell calling out Biden for calling Trump "a clown", asking Chris Coons whether it was "appropriate." WTF. Like there's any comparison. Pathetic moral equivalence.

by Anonymousreply 184September 30, 2020 4:56 PM

Even kellyanne conJob said, "trump thrives in chaos, the more chaotic the environment the more people will cling to him"

by Anonymousreply 185September 30, 2020 5:03 PM

Moral equivalence from Chuck Todd right now as well.

by Anonymousreply 186September 30, 2020 5:04 PM

True r184, but it's Andrea Mitchell.

The only person earth whose face is older than she is.

by Anonymousreply 187September 30, 2020 5:05 PM

Trump just kept doing what he’s been doing since 2015 — rebuilding his sagging brand. He’s doing that by getting political, and that means rightwing extremism.

He ran to establish a political brand, so that when he lost he could still be a power player, dominating the far right. This would be great for his business too, keeping him in the spotlight. He loved the adoration of the crowds he snookered but that doesn’t mean he wanted to win. Remember how crestfallen he and his mail order bride looked on election night? It was like the play in The Producers actually becoming successful.

Winning has proven a disaster for Trump. His brand is dead and he’s been under a microscope for almost half a decade. It’s not going to end well for him.

He knows he’s going to lose. That’s why he’s lurched to the right, more openly than ever. He wants the same thing he wanted in 2016, but there’s a new urgency — maybe if he’s got enough dangerous friends, this will inhibit prosecution of him.

by Anonymousreply 188September 30, 2020 5:06 PM

It's interesting... the Trumpers and Trumper trolls... in this thread and other places in social media, have lost a step. Their spinning seems so irrelevant now. Used to be worrisome... now their energy and sharpness dulled.

Trump will lose and lose big. The real pressing concern is how the President will break our democracy and deny the results and try to hold on to power. America is so exhausted with this stuff.... I think we are strong enough to withstand this attack. But how we deal with the fact, going forward, that Republicans allowed, abetted, the growth of this anti-American poison.

We've got some work to do.

by Anonymousreply 189September 30, 2020 5:08 PM

It’s been proven that when people with stutters are constantly interrupted and not allowed to finish a sentence that it triggers their stutter. Trump was doing it on purpose. Don’t believe anyone that says trump didn’t prepare for the debate. He prepared extensively.

The cruelty is the point, as it always has been.

And ABC should be ashamed of themselves for having Chris Christie on as a panellist to discuss the debate. Was Biden’s debate coach also there? Nope. I will no longer watch ABC.

by Anonymousreply 190September 30, 2020 5:08 PM

Oh good, a Trump supporter on the street now telling us how both candidates behaved poorly and he didn’t learn anything from the debate. As if it isn’t 100% Trump’s fault.

What a moron.

by Anonymousreply 191September 30, 2020 5:10 PM

On MSNBC now, I mean. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 192September 30, 2020 5:10 PM

Yeah I'm watching. That guy from Michigan. Disingenuous but he can't admit the truth to himself.

by Anonymousreply 193September 30, 2020 5:12 PM

The undecided voter panel makes me throw up. THe Ohioans on MSNBC now. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 194September 30, 2020 5:13 PM

Ugh, Chuck Todd agreeing the guy, saying if you were looking for answers from either campaign, you didn’t get them. What a tool.

Upside: the Trump voter on the street says he works in construction and paid more last year in taxes than Trump did. And he’s got more questions about that.

So that’s a glimmer of hope... i guess. Not that we need his vote, but it might be an indicator. No polls have been released post-tax-revelations.

by Anonymousreply 195September 30, 2020 5:13 PM

R195, that line from Todd is so infuriating. The Ohio people said the same. The former are just annoying undecideds who love being catered to.

by Anonymousreply 196September 30, 2020 5:14 PM

Those voters in Ohio seem like they’re leaning toward Biden, though. That blond woman was an idiot, but it’s clear that Trump did himself no favors whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 197September 30, 2020 5:14 PM

R191 R193 Yes, but he paused around Trump's taxes.... he paid more this year than Trump did in the last four years. He didn't like that. I think there's a lasting negative impact on Trump from the taxes story. I don't we've totally measured that.

by Anonymousreply 198September 30, 2020 5:15 PM

Biden did get in: "200,000 people died on your watch." I was surprised Trump didn't interrupt him right then and there.

I think Biden needs some Adderall for debates.

What would be so wrong if they could cut mic on Trump (and on Biden, if he interrupted)?

Also, the moderator should address them as "Mr. Trump" and "Mr. Biden," not "Mr. President" and "Mr. Vice President."

by Anonymousreply 199September 30, 2020 5:15 PM

We haven’t measured that disgust about his taxes. No polls about that subject have been released since the NYT started publishing the bombshells.

by Anonymousreply 200September 30, 2020 5:16 PM

R189, the GOP have been running shitty people as candidates since Nixon, they get progressively worse, and I don't think it'll stop unless the supporters they attract with these stunts finally get tired of it.

by Anonymousreply 201September 30, 2020 5:18 PM

"Duh, I'm a construction worker and it looked like two kids in kindergarten fighting. Duh, Trump was kinda bullying and Biden interrupted Trump"

The desperation for right-leaning assholes to outright lie about the debate is embarrassing.

If you want to use kindergarten as an example, then it was one kid trying to do his show and tell while another is sticking pencils up his nose and talking over the first kid.

by Anonymousreply 202September 30, 2020 5:18 PM

Biden won. But Trump succeeded in that we're no longer discussing his fraudulent tax returns. That was his mission

by Anonymousreply 203September 30, 2020 5:19 PM

We aren't?

by Anonymousreply 204September 30, 2020 5:21 PM

I just wonder what the people who voted for Trump and support him thought about him last night. They can't all be Nazi bigot Haters. Are you proud of your choice now? Any regrets? Do you still think he'll get more Presidential?

You may get your anti-abortion, anti-LGBTQ, anti-immigration, anti-healthcare Supreme Court... but are you willing to sacrifice your country to get it?

This may be the last chance to get rid of him. Are you willing to give him another chance?

by Anonymousreply 205September 30, 2020 5:23 PM

I really dislike the both-siderism of the media on this. One was saying he'll be the president for all Americans. The other says Proud Boys need to "stand back and stand by."

by Anonymousreply 206September 30, 2020 5:23 PM

R203 Right . the ack-ack in the air to deflect was on full display. Distraction, take all the air out of the room, bloat up and push everything off the radar... the Trump Way.

But that's his style. And he's losing. And doing more of what he's done to take him to losing position... doesn't help him.

He's going to lost the election. He's going to deny the results and try to hold on to power some other way. It's clear.

by Anonymousreply 207September 30, 2020 5:26 PM

MSNBC pundit: "Undecided voters want to hear about the plans" each candidate has.

Go to their websites. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 208September 30, 2020 5:26 PM

Comey is testifying in the Senate right now and Durbin already asked about Trump's debt and the security issues that would cause. It's not going away.

by Anonymousreply 209September 30, 2020 5:27 PM

As an aside, are we getting rid of the Iowa caucuses? Or is this another think that'll be forgotten and dropped. God forbid we conscientiously follow-up and make incremental improvements on anything.

by Anonymousreply 210September 30, 2020 5:27 PM

Anyone who interacts with trump publicly gets tarnished by the stink of corruption surrounding him. There is no respectful discourse associated with him, no dignity, respect, or decency. Only lies, cheating, arrogance, projection, and the reek of the devil. There should be no more debates. The next step is to vote him out.

We see his rancid character every day. There is nothing more to learn. Enough!

by Anonymousreply 211September 30, 2020 5:30 PM

MSNBC knows that viewers despise Chuck Todd, right?

I personally despise Chris Hayes as well.

by Anonymousreply 212September 30, 2020 5:30 PM

I'm sure the President has learned his lesson.

by Anonymousreply 213September 30, 2020 5:31 PM

Donate to Cal Cunningham

by Anonymousreply 214September 30, 2020 5:31 PM

Biden does seem frail but he came off as sharper than I expected. On the other hand, Trumps performance was unacceptable. Chris Wallace should have had the possibility to cut off the mics if he needed to.

by Anonymousreply 215September 30, 2020 5:32 PM

Anyone who is “undecided” at this point should not be allowed to vote.

by Anonymousreply 216September 30, 2020 5:32 PM

Speaking of Collins, please donate to Gideon, her Dem challeneger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217September 30, 2020 5:32 PM

[quote]Chris Wallace should have had the possibility to cut off the mics if he needed to.

Chris Wallace should have had the possibility to cut off their heads if he needed to.

by Anonymousreply 218September 30, 2020 5:34 PM

Comey is testifying now?? Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 219September 30, 2020 5:41 PM

Ha! Now even though debate Chris Christie is criticizing Trump’s performance

by Anonymousreply 220September 30, 2020 5:43 PM

Does Gideon need any more money, R217? I keep reading where she's got more than enough for Maine and donations would be better spent on races like Bollier in KS and Espy in MS that have become unexpectedly close in the latest polls. Also Hegar in TX, despite the more expensive market there; apparently a recent poll shows her closing.

by Anonymousreply 221September 30, 2020 5:50 PM

[quote]Trump will lose and lose big.

you simply can't say that yet

by Anonymousreply 222September 30, 2020 6:23 PM

I just checked the socials of the ten Trumpers I have left on my 'friends' list. Five were appalled by Dump's performance last night, four saying they're done with him. Two simpletons are still on the Trump Train but refused to watch the debate, only getting recaps via OWN. The remaining three are posting low quality airbrushed memes, conspiracy theories from QAnon, trying to start fights with Biden supporters and Never Trumpers and whining like little bitches.

Not indicative of much, I know. But funny as hell!

by Anonymousreply 223September 30, 2020 6:36 PM

Europe has its own problems. They are in no position to lecture the United States about anything.

by Anonymousreply 224September 30, 2020 6:40 PM

I don't do Twitter, but does anyone know if as of right now (3:20pm) has Trump tweeted anything since that shit show last night?

by Anonymousreply 225September 30, 2020 7:20 PM

The main thing I’m happy about from yesterday’s debate is that all rumors of a demented Biden were completely refuted.

Biden was sharp, clear, empathetic.

by Anonymousreply 226September 30, 2020 7:25 PM

[Quote] MSNBC pundit: "Undecided voters want to hear about the plans" each candidate has.

Don’t they know that Trump will completely lie about any plans?

by Anonymousreply 227September 30, 2020 7:27 PM

Don't know about shithead Trump, but Biden has this Tweet up and running on his Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228September 30, 2020 7:28 PM

This sums it up - One acted like he wanted to be President, one acted like he wanted to stay out past curfew but his mom would not let him.

by Anonymousreply 229September 30, 2020 7:28 PM

Chris Wallace couldn't get Trump under control because those slivers he calls lips can barely open up enough to get words out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 30, 2020 7:32 PM

Trump went to the debate only to be a heckler. His purpose was to try to stop Biden from getting any message across. This is Trump's only tactic, because Trump has nothing to offer. He didn't succeed in this, because Biden did get a few good moments while addressing the camera directly. Chris Wallace failed completely. He should have been the one to tell Trump to shut up. Since he failed in that, Biden had to do it himself.

by Anonymousreply 231September 30, 2020 7:47 PM

[QUOTE] Biden did very well, and the fundraising shows it.

Who would ever think that Joe Biden would be such a fundraising powerhouse? With a month before Election Day, the man literally has more money than he can spend.

by Anonymousreply 232September 30, 2020 7:49 PM

R231 More than that, I think it was a strategic decision to go at Biden so hard for the whole debate - including interrupting him and talking over him and bullying him - that Biden would wilt, look like a senior with dementia and say something damaging. Trump over-performed that and just looked demented and angry himself.

by Anonymousreply 233September 30, 2020 7:51 PM

Trump's distractions and interruptions of Biden during the debate reminded me a lot of Pazuzu / Linda Blair's tactics employed against the exorcism:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234September 30, 2020 8:04 PM

R234 President Pazuzu

by Anonymousreply 235September 30, 2020 8:11 PM

Why is there no neither option? This debate didn't move the needle one bit.

by Anonymousreply 236September 30, 2020 8:12 PM

Republicans know Trump was horrible last night. Question is if they admit it.

Chris Christie, who helped Trump's debate prep, looked embarrassed and criticized Trump's performance.

Hogan Gidley, Trump 2020 Press Secretary, was supposed to make the media rounds last night. Girley went missing.

Peter Navarro tried to shift blame to Chris Wallace for how bad Trump was.

by Anonymousreply 237September 30, 2020 8:13 PM

I hear some saying Biden should bail on the next two debates, that they should be canceled. But the next debate is a "town hall meeting." Biden typically does well in that format, and if Trump tries this heckling act (as R231 puts it), whether to throw Biden off (as R233 suggests) or to push his authoritarian image or for whatever reason, he'll only come off looking even worse than last night—even worse than he did at his last town hall meeting.

by Anonymousreply 238September 30, 2020 8:17 PM

[QUOTE] Why is there no neither option? This debate didn't move the needle one bit.

Because life is about making decisions, R236. “Neither” is for pussies.

by Anonymousreply 239September 30, 2020 8:17 PM

Riiight, the sane calm guy worked great in the Oval Office with Jimmy Carter.

Trust me, we WANT a bully. NEED a bully.

by Anonymousreply 240September 30, 2020 8:18 PM

[QUOTE] Riiight, the sane calm guy worked great in the Oval Office with Jimmy Carter.

Jimmy Carter, like Walter Mondale after him, had the misfortune of going against a generational phenomenon who was seemingly born to run for President at that specific moment in time. No Democrat could’ve beaten Ronald Reagan. If you take President Carter from 1980 or Walter Mondale from 1984 and run them against Donald Trump, they’d both win easily.

by Anonymousreply 241September 30, 2020 8:25 PM

R92 it's not nearly as simple as you make it out to be. Wallace would need to get clearance from the Bipartisan Debate Commission to do all of what you just proposed. How a debate is conducted is agreed up by the candidates and the Commission and not with Wallace. If you really want to blame someone, blame the Commission for not stepping in an ending it. Blame the commission for not going to commercial. Blame the commission for not calling a time out to chastise Trump?

Wallace did a great job in 2016 moderating the debate. 2020 Trump went into this debate with a plan to do exactly what he did and it didn't matter who the moderator was the outcome would have been the same.

by Anonymousreply 242September 30, 2020 8:28 PM

[quote] Trust me, we WANT a bully. NEED a bully.

What good does a bully do? And don't say "stand up to foreign leaders," because our experience of Trump's dealing with Kim Jong Un, Erdoğan, Putin, the Saudis, Xi, etc. etc. show that he's all bluster and ignorance and gives the farm away for a warm smile from any of them. Anyway, Reagan (with whom you're implicitly comparing Carter) was in his own way the epitome of the sane calm guy; it's what his followers liked about him. Stern, but calm and level. Trump bullies to our cost.

by Anonymousreply 243September 30, 2020 8:29 PM

I RIMMED TRUMP AFTER HE ATE 2 CHILI DOGS AND A TACO BOWL!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 244September 30, 2020 8:30 PM

Bit early to say it didn’t move the needle one bit. I’m mostly hearing anecdotes about people who voted for Trump now being disgusted by him. But we’ll see in the coming days when new post-debate polls are out.

by Anonymousreply 245September 30, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote]The Commission on Presidential Debates announced Wednesday that it would consider changes to the remaining debates, citing the need for "structure" after Tuesday night's often chaotic affair was marked by repeated interruptions.

Watch Dump play victim and refuse any rule changes - and rules, for that matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 30, 2020 8:34 PM

There are two trolls on this thread, and one is the Bucks yard sign troll. Give it up, man, Dump shit the bed.

by Anonymousreply 247September 30, 2020 8:40 PM

Guys, please don't block trolls.

We need people to help FF them.

by Anonymousreply 248September 30, 2020 8:45 PM

[quote]Chris Wallace should have had the possibility to cut off their heads if he needed to.

Please don't use the plural. We all fucking know that if Trump wasn't one of the candidates, it would've been a civilized debate with no need to behead. Only one head needed to be gone and wasn't Biden's. he tried to be civil with that lying, stupid, evil, corrupt clown.

by Anonymousreply 249September 30, 2020 9:00 PM

Let’s all keep in mind that they already have the cheating locked and loaded. That’s why they don’t want mail-in ballots — they already have the machines under their control, much harder for them to control mail-in ballots. I actually went and did in-person early voting because I’m scared they’ll reject millions of our mail in ballots.

YOU need to get one person — just one — to go VOTE. It doesn’t even matter that you get them to agree to blue because statistically speaking, they are going to be a blue vote anyway. We cannot afford a close margin, it *****must***** be a landslide turnout.

Every time you see a post saying we’ve got it in the bag, shelve it. We indeed might win, but our turnout in 2016 was lower than needed precisely because we kept telling people we had it under control. We do not have this in the bag. Does that mean the majority want him as President? No. But it means that our side struggles with turnout, and if the turnout isn’t overwhelming, he WILL serve another four years. They’re going to try to steal this, I guarantee it, and it’s already happening right in front of us.

by Anonymousreply 250September 30, 2020 9:06 PM

Biden did well by not being Trump. The problem was he went into it trying to treat Trump with some civility, and Trump immediately went for the jugular. It made for a rocky first half hour but Biden got better.

But he still held back. Biden still could have leveled him by bringing up Herman Cain, or challenging his accusations on Hunter with his own kids shady dealings. Biden needs to take the gloves off for once and for all. He out of anyone has the privilege to do so.

by Anonymousreply 251September 30, 2020 9:10 PM

[quote] The problem was he went into it trying to treat Trump with some civility

Except for "Will you shut up, man?" and "this clown ...."

by Anonymousreply 252September 30, 2020 9:20 PM

Awwwwww, that clearly hurt your feewings r252.

by Anonymousreply 253September 30, 2020 9:24 PM

"Keep yapping" :-)

by Anonymousreply 254September 30, 2020 9:27 PM

We all know how terrible Trump does in any situation where regular people can ask him questions. He's used to questions from reporters and he does a particularly shitty job dealing with those. Trump in a town hall debate will be an even bigger disaster than what we saw last night.

by Anonymousreply 255September 30, 2020 9:28 PM

I think it's time for the media to have an honest conversation about itself. To me, it appears the entire deal is setup for access. The reporters refuse to call out Trump too harshly and do the other side bullshit because they need access to do their jobs. They've all forgotten that the press should have a complicated relationship with our lawmakers. But why do they even care about access when all too often they just regurgitate press releases and talking points without digging for the real story. Where are the real reporters?

If Joe Biden would have met Trump's shit show with any aggression, I have no doubt in my mind that today's lead story would be Biden pulls out his hypermasculinity act on Trump and Trump's nonsense would have been ignored -- except maybe on MSNBC. If after Trump went in on Hunter and if Joe decided to call out Ivanka, that would have been the story. And you all know it.

In spite of what you may hear, the so-called liberal media almost always sets up democrats to fail. And the few times that democrats do get a win in the media, is because the other side shits the bed so much that there is no other way to report it.

I turned off the TV today when some talking head went in on Biden calling Trump a clown and telling him to shut up. And I really try and check my bias about these things, but after everything that went on in that debate if Biden's clown comments was your takeaway, then we're all fucked.

How are you supposed to have a polite and civil debate on the issues with that orange maniac?

by Anonymousreply 256September 30, 2020 9:35 PM

Au contraire, R253, those were the best parts! All the better for being a bit out of character for his civility elsewhere. I've been a fan of Biden's debate style since he went up against Palin.

by Anonymousreply 257September 30, 2020 9:37 PM

Oh good r257. After I posted that I realized I may have misunderstood you, my bad.

by Anonymousreply 258September 30, 2020 9:38 PM

I think Brit Hume actually made the best analogy; Trump was like a "bucking bronco".

A bucking bronco is temperamental, unpredictable, destructive, dangerous and often totally uncontrollable. They are great for entertainment, if you like that kind of show, and no one gets maimed or killed as a result.

Joe Biden is not a superstar, exploding candidate. But he is definitely what the nation needs now. An experienced bipartisan statesman, steady and focused on recovery for this nation.

I'd rather have a Capt. Scully at the helm instead of a hotshot jet jock.

by Anonymousreply 259September 30, 2020 9:41 PM

CNN is working the both-sides angles. There’s an article about how offended some Muslims are with Biden’s use of the word “inshallah”.

The media are morons.

by Anonymousreply 260September 30, 2020 9:46 PM

78 again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261September 30, 2020 9:47 PM

"What good does a bully do?"

Where'd all the war go?

Not even this virus can provoke us into another war. Most peaceful I've ever seen the world, including less high profile countries like Angola and the like. And we're bringing the boys home. Can't deny that, can you.

by Anonymousreply 262September 30, 2020 9:55 PM

LOL, really, can you imagine what it's like to spend five minutes with R244? And what they look like? Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 263September 30, 2020 9:57 PM

[quote]Except for "Will you shut up, man?" and "this clown ...."

So in your mind, Biden just said that out of no where. It didn't happen after 20 MINUTES of Trump endlessly interrupting, right?

What part of *he went into it trying to treat Trump with some civility* ie., at the very beginning and keeping silent and respecting Trump's time to speak and Trump never giving Biden that same respect, yet Biden continued to allow Trump to speak while Biden stood silent. 20 Minutes of Trump being an asshole had to happen before Biden had had enough of that CLOWN. And every normal person was at home wanting Trump to STFU, too.

No wonder Trump still has supporters. You have to lie to yourselves to believe Trump never does anything to warrant a well-deserved reaction. You have to engage in revisionist bullshit to tell yourselves that Biden just randomly decided to tell him to STFU and call him a clown. I'm embarrassed for you. I'm embarrassed that you were given a brain that mandates lying to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 264September 30, 2020 10:35 PM

...didn't you understand*

by Anonymousreply 265September 30, 2020 10:36 PM

If you want a senile old fool in the White House, you vote for Joe Biden. (You may not want to acknowledge that, but it's the truth.)

by Anonymousreply 266September 30, 2020 10:40 PM

R266, I see decency in him. None in you.

by Anonymousreply 267September 30, 2020 10:42 PM

The only senile old man was the sweaty, orange shouting one who gave the shout-out to Neo Nazis to take up arms against Americans.

by Anonymousreply 268September 30, 2020 10:43 PM

[quote] Except for "Will you shut up, man?" and "this clown ...."

Pretty mild ("shut up") under the circumstances. Trump did look like a clown.

Biden was not as snappy as in the past. He is good at just talking to people and connecting. That aspect of him didn't come out in the debate.

by Anonymousreply 269September 30, 2020 10:43 PM

R269, I bet Biden will be much more able to connect in the next debate, in the town hall format.

by Anonymousreply 270September 30, 2020 10:45 PM

R266 also believes Wallace interrupted Trump too much. That's the level of psychotic garbage we're dealing with it among Trump supporters. Vile excrement who listened to Trump endlessly interrupt Biden's time and still think Trump was the one who was interrupted. Jesus fucking Christ. Trump supporters are a cancerous tumor.

by Anonymousreply 271September 30, 2020 10:47 PM

Considering the shape of Trump's mouth, "Stick a cork in that" would have been better than shut up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272September 30, 2020 10:50 PM

IM A PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION SURVIVOR!!!

by Anonymousreply 273September 30, 2020 10:52 PM

R273, and yet R253 being that, would still be a better president than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 274September 30, 2020 10:54 PM

Wallace WAS interrupting Trump. However, this doesn't mean Trump wasn't interrupting Biden. The one doesn't exclude the other.

But I don't mind Trump interrupting. I like hearing Trump talk about his numerous accomplishments and when he shows off his energy and stamina.

by Anonymousreply 275September 30, 2020 10:55 PM

Moron, Wallace interrupted him to tell him to stop interrupting Biden. You trolling shit.

by Anonymousreply 276September 30, 2020 11:00 PM

[quote] Trotting out the "Pocahontas" bit a day after "Brokeahontas" was trending on Twitter and being passed around as a meme on Facebook was not the best idea.

I *wish* Biden would have called him Brokahontas!

[quote] Thoughts and prayers 4 #Brokahontas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277September 30, 2020 11:02 PM

Forget earpieces, y'all. The new conspiracy theory is that Steady Joe Biden has super-duper, to-secret contact lenses.

[quote]So why was blue-eyed Joe Biden wearing black contact lenses? - James Woods

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278September 30, 2020 11:03 PM

Huge crowds greet President Biden in Pennsylvania!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 30, 2020 11:03 PM

Here's another:

[quote]Broke: Biden was wearing a device in his ear.

[quote]Woke: Biden was wearing augmented reality contact lenses that provided him with some kind of debate performance enhancing Heads Up Display.

There's a screen capture of a crazy tweet from PaulMuaddib61, which I cannot link, because his account has been closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280September 30, 2020 11:07 PM

James Woods is predatory filth, so of course the right loves him.

He is a "celebrity" right? So once again, the right is fine with celebrities having an opinion on politics...as long as it's a deranged, right-wing opinion.

Fucking psychos. Did you see the comments? Sick motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 281September 30, 2020 11:10 PM

The trump implant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 30, 2020 11:11 PM

Literally all votes for Trump in this poll were from Russian bots.

by Anonymousreply 283September 30, 2020 11:15 PM

[Quote] If you want a senile old fool in the White House, you vote for Joe Biden. (You may not want to acknowledge that, but it's the truth.)

I would rather have someone senile than a mob boss. With Biden, as last night proved, you get someone in total command of his brain and it’s a great brain

by Anonymousreply 284September 30, 2020 11:16 PM

Is there anyway we can lean on the Vatican to have Joe Biden canonized as a saint?

by Anonymousreply 285September 30, 2020 11:18 PM

Maybe. His Holiness just refused an audience to Pompeo.

by Anonymousreply 286September 30, 2020 11:21 PM

I'm on it!

by Anonymousreply 287September 30, 2020 11:47 PM

"Who won the debate?"

Biden: 53% Trump: 29%

Change Research / September 30, 2020 / Online

by Anonymousreply 288September 30, 2020 11:56 PM

[quote]If you want a senile old fool in the White House, you vote for Joe Biden. (You may not want to acknowledge that, but it's the truth.)

Is R266 behind on his messaging? Does the news come slow to his neck of the taiga?

by Anonymousreply 289October 1, 2020 12:01 AM

You'd have to be a psycho to blame anyone but Trump for that fiasco last night. The "both sides" crap is something you say if you're dim.

You do not have to even like Biden to know he was the one who came off as decent between the two. Biden had every right to go after Trump's kids and chose not to because Biden thinks even Trump's scumbag kids are off limits.

Donald Trump was, is and always will be garbage. If you support him, you are lower than garbage

by Anonymousreply 290October 1, 2020 12:02 AM

Joe Biden has literally zero character flaws of any kind. If anything, he’s too nice if he hasn’t beaten Donald Trump to a bloody fucking pulp like he needs to be.

by Anonymousreply 291October 1, 2020 12:24 AM

R280 and others. As though those with the technology to create contact lens that receive secret messages wouldn't work to make them match the color of Biden.

(... drinking the blood of slain babies in the back room of a pizza place in DC ....

by Anonymousreply 292October 1, 2020 12:49 AM

If you want to do something about pedophilia, then nuke the fucking Vatican.

by Anonymousreply 293October 1, 2020 12:55 AM

Chris Wallace cannot be blamed for last night. He seemed shocked and rattled but I think that's understandable.

by Anonymousreply 294October 1, 2020 1:13 AM

He shouldn’t have been shocked

by Anonymousreply 295October 1, 2020 1:16 AM

[quote] Joe Biden has literally zero character flaws of any kind.

Nobody's perfect, R291. We can vote for Biden without drinking the Kool-Aid.

by Anonymousreply 296October 1, 2020 1:29 AM

Enough said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 1, 2020 2:34 AM

R297, if that's enough said, then you need speech therapy.

by Anonymousreply 298October 1, 2020 2:53 AM

R297 The zeitgeist has changed. That Trump Alpha bullshit is just simply impotent now... the taxes, I think, pushing it over the line. He's a TV pitchman with debts. Last night he was an angry obnoxious pitchman. Even MAGA is tired of the routine. It's over.

by Anonymousreply 299October 1, 2020 3:07 AM

Honestly, Trumptards aren't even worth being put on ignore--or at least being told that--because they climax when they read it. Don't even give them the validation they crave. Sick fucks.

by Anonymousreply 300October 1, 2020 10:05 AM

[quote]“It is what it is because you are who you are.” ~Joe Biden to Trump

I want a t-shirt like that. Great line for so many other people.

by Anonymousreply 301October 1, 2020 10:25 AM

[quote]Chris Wallace cannot be blamed for last night. He seemed shocked and rattled but I think that's understandable.

WTF are you talking about? Chris Walleace has personally interviewed Trump several times, he's seen like we all have how Trump has behaved the last 4 years. He didn't fucking expect it? Are you kidding me?

Hey, everyone in this room raise your hand if you are shocked that Trump is an obnoxious bully who will lie an talk over you any chance he gets!

by Anonymousreply 302October 1, 2020 10:29 AM

You're insane R297. Wallace was interrupting him because president Asshole can't follow the basic rules of a debate.

by Anonymousreply 303October 1, 2020 11:27 AM

R302 people keep expecting this guy to behave like a normal human being and he keeps letting them down. It's like how CNN and the NYT will grab on to any little thing to try and make this guy presidential. Everyone else is trying to run a normal and traditional presidential campaign when one of the candidates is a rabid dog.

by Anonymousreply 304October 1, 2020 12:40 PM

Of course, hindsight is 20/20, but I feel the only thing Wallace could have done was interject and tell Dump, “the next time you interrupt, you get a time out and we’ll stop the debate for 10 minutes. If you interrupt again, we’ll suspend it.” That would have been really risky (although I would have loved to see it) but that really was his only move.

by Anonymousreply 305October 1, 2020 12:57 PM

Agree, R301. One of Biden's best lines and so true. It's true of every loser who fucks up his own life while blaming everyone else, without taking responsibility for the poor choices that made him a loser.

I have a feeling Joe will revisit that line.

by Anonymousreply 306October 1, 2020 1:37 PM

I like the focus group member’s comment that the debate looked like two old men at a nursing home fighting over the last pudding cup. Trump succeeded in goading Biden to come down to the same level.

by Anonymousreply 307October 1, 2020 1:37 PM

No he didn’t. You sound ignorant r307

by Anonymousreply 308October 1, 2020 2:05 PM

Hardly, R307.

by Anonymousreply 309October 1, 2020 2:25 PM

R307 is a Trumpster. All of his/her posts are blatantly for Dump. Better to ignore his/her delusions.

by Anonymousreply 310October 1, 2020 3:08 PM

Trump doesn't want to debate nor need to. He just wants to be seen performing on television. He knows that he will contest any loss and hold up the results for months in the courts. He will claim fraud and send his army of goons to try to intimidate the public into accepting his contentions. It's his play at dictatorship.

by Anonymousreply 311October 1, 2020 3:09 PM

Trump is down in every swing state. There are 33 days left to go—although hundreds of thousands have already turned in their ballots (and some states, like NC, have already started counting). Something could indeed change the calculation for those who have yet to vote, so that Trump could turn around a 9% deficit in MN, 7% in WI and MI, 6% in PA, 3% in AZ, 2% in FL, 1% in NC and OH. But not if he keeps promising to disrespect the results if he loses, and not if he keeps up the bloviating and white supremacist shout-outs in the debates.

by Anonymousreply 312October 1, 2020 3:33 PM

When Americans didn't know him, Trump's bluster seemed refreshing. The economy wasn't working for everyone (thanks, capitalism) and Trump (and the rest of the world's strongmen) offered another option.

Fast forward 4 years and the economy has only gotten worse, especially for the working class. No one gives a crap how dominant and blustery Trump seems. No one cares that Hunter Biden was on drugs. Everyone know Trump lies about absolutely everything, including how good the economy will be.

The bluster is now irritating and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 313October 1, 2020 3:39 PM

R311 Which is why I think Biden should decline another debate... at this point the Trump strategy is to frame the election as illegitimate and challenge the results... eventually to the Trump Supreme Court. Why give Trump a national stage like the debates to continue to lie about voting and prepare the country for his power grab no matter what the results?

R313 Refreshing? Nah... people pissed off for hundred reasons and some voters just wanted someone to "disrupt"... that's still his attraction for his shrinking base.

by Anonymousreply 314October 1, 2020 3:57 PM

At first I wished Biden laughed less, because everything feels so unfunny right now, but then I remembered when dealing with the Grand Deplorable, and his minions, the worst thing you can do is laugh at them. They'd loved it if Biden flew off the handle at every turn, but he smiled and outright laughed more than anything. I'm sure that sent them over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 315October 1, 2020 4:05 PM

Biden did okay given the...um... circumstances!

by Anonymousreply 316October 1, 2020 4:12 PM

More than 50 Former GOP Officials formerly endorse Steady Joe Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317October 1, 2020 4:41 PM

[quote] Refreshing? Nah... people pissed off for hundred reasons and some voters just wanted someone to "disrupt"... that's still his attraction for his shrinking base.

Unfortunately "disruption" has only come to mean give the right everything it wants

by Anonymousreply 318October 1, 2020 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!