Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Again, I don't give a shit

I think Joe owned that fuck tonight.

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2020 2:45 PM

Trump was a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 2:45 AM

Biden handily won this debate. I’m proud to be one of his supporters.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 2:47 AM

Biden proved he is nowhere near senile and he would be an honorable, trustful president

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 2:48 AM

Oh, wow. After being talked over by Rachel and Joy., Nicole just spoke some truth.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 2:49 AM

I was never so excited about Biden, but this debate proved to me he will be excellent as president.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 2:49 AM

Oh, Daddy. You were so great I'm going to give you one of my special kisses.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 2:50 AM

I agree OP!

Dump wanted a mudslinging contest and this is what he got. Glad Joe didn't oblige!

Cut out the noise and just VOTE!

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 2:51 AM

I just voted $12 to BIden/Harris after watching that shitshow.

At least Pence will hold a respectful debate. I don't know who thought that was a good idea from Trump. His base will love it but no one that is undecided will.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 2:53 AM

What did Nicole say?

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 2:54 AM

Ok, I want to see Rachel and Nicole to git into a pillow fight.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 2:54 AM

I’m exhausted after watching that.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 2:57 AM

DL fave Van Jones just said circus workers are offended by this being called a “circus.”

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 2:58 AM

Chris Wallace is a piece of shit. No way is he a Democrat like he claims.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2020 2:59 AM

Wallace doesn’t claim he’s a Democrat

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 3:01 AM

That is hilarious r12

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 3:07 AM

For R14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2020 3:07 AM

Vote. In person. He is a good man and can bring us back.

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 3:10 AM

I don't think either of them looked good tonight, but Biden looked better than Trump. I'm glad the first one is over, and my hope is that Joe Biden be more ready to shut down Trump's attacks and go on offense.

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2020 3:12 AM

R16., the article says specifically he’s registered as a Democrat for practical purposes. “The reason I’m a registered Democrat is that in Washington, DC, there is really only one party,” he said. “If you want a say in who’s going to be the next mayor or councilman, you have to vote in the Democratic primary.”

So, according to Wallace, he’s a Democrat not because he believes in the philosophy, but because he would have no say in the city he lives otherwise

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2020 3:12 AM

The only way to shit down Trump is to either shut his microphone or if Biden just talks closer to the microphone.

Whenever Biden did this, he was able to drown out Trump.

Biden tried to look Presidential by being calm and discussing policies. Trump just came out like a loud bully because he knows his presidency have little to show for it

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2020 3:14 AM

Wallace: Can you let him finish? Biden: He doesn’t know how to do that.

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2020 3:24 AM

Wallace: Will you promise to abide by the election results?

Trump: I’m urging my voters to conduct poll intimidation. The results will be fraudulent!

Biden: Yes. I will accept the will of the people. Trump will too whether he likes it or not.

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2020 3:24 AM

OP, put it in the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2020 3:27 AM

Sorry you are so disappointed r12. Your hero got his ass handed to him on a plate. Give me an address and I will come find you. Gladly.

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2020 3:41 AM

[quote]Van Jones just said

Why does that piece of shit still have a job? All he's doing is giving lip service to "the other side" to try to preserve his career after being caught out as a Trump lackey.

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2020 3:48 AM

R24 can't possibly mean R12, so who is he talking to?

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2020 3:49 AM

If you want to know who Chris Wallace is, watch The Insider, the Michael Mann film about Jeffrey Weigand's take down of the tobacco industry on 60 minutes. Mike Wallace is exposed as the pompous, vain, treacherous showboat he surely was--and that's where Chris got his brains and ethics.

Or lack thereof.

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2020 3:55 AM

OP The title of this thread alone is why I happily pay for DL.

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2020 4:00 AM

"On the fence" voters: can you take another four years of this?

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2020 4:09 AM

R18, there is no contest. Don’t try to “both sides” this. Biden did fine. He held it together. He did not lose support. He knew what he was talking about and he obviously is capable of putting together a highly competent administration, and he will listen to the experts.

Trump needed to gain supporters. He did not. He made the debate a train wreck—an extremely low point for this country.

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2020 4:09 AM

Also, R18, how could he shut down Trump’s attacks next time? Do you think he’s going to have a mic kill switch at his disposal?

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2020 4:10 AM

I think Biden started running out of steam. I wish they could cut microphone sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2020 4:17 AM

R31, when I say go on offense, what I mean is I wanted Joe Biden to take advantage of the opportunities to land a punch on Trump -- he missed the opportunity to talk about Trump's taxes, and by the next debate that story will no longer be fresh in the news cycle.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2020 4:44 AM

A 90 minute debate with no time to pause and reset. I would have passed out.

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2020 5:35 AM

Trump's strategy was to pitch a hissy fit because he knows from experience that they exhaust everyone else, and he also hopes to depress voter turnout, but neither strategy is going to help him. The usual logic is that depressing voter turnout means fewer Dems, but this is an exceptional year, and he won't keep Dems at home. He'll only keep Independents from voting, and he NEEDS them. The Independent "maybe he won't be that bad" folks who lean right were a big part of why he won in 2016, they didn't want to vote for HRC so they tricked themselves into thinking Trump would be fine.

Now they know he's not fine, but they won't be driven to vote against the Dem candidate this year like they were in 2016. If he depresses voter turnout, he's hurting himself.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2020 7:28 AM

It was a little peek into the Trump White House. No wonder everyone quits or gets fired.

I wonder how proud his family was of him, sitting out there in the dark? Was Barron allowed to come?

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2020 7:35 AM

Well I hope the little bitch who told me she was voting for Dumpf watched it and saw what she wants to gift our country with. And changed her mind, if she has one.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2020 10:13 AM

R15 He said he was serious!

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2020 2:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!