Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Official Presidential Debate Viewing Party II

First thread maxed out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2020 3:38 AM

SPIT IT OUT, JOE.

Please speak in complete sentences.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 1:46 AM

Trump sounds insane

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 1:47 AM

Meanwhile the whole world is laughing hard about this debate right now

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 1:48 AM

Biden is letting Trump interrupt him way too much. Just keep speaking, Joe.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 1:50 AM

Anyone remember when “there you go again” was controversial?!

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 1:50 AM

Joe needs to ignore the bait.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 1:51 AM

Joe doesn't seem up to the task, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 1:51 AM

Oh, are they bickering?

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 1:52 AM

For the record, the competing thread seems to be getting more traffic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 1:52 AM

Can I be honest?

Well, Don, you never have been before.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 1:52 AM

is biden wearing dentures? damn...

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 1:53 AM

We over here, Sis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 1:56 AM

When Trump started to scream about Hunter, Biden should have just launched into every bad thing Trump's kids have done instead of just weakly saying we can talk about you family... actually talk about his family. Stop prefacing your argument.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2020 1:57 AM

Trump handled the personal family attack well I thought

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 2:05 AM

r7 Nonsense

Trump is coming off as a rude insecure arrogant vulgarian.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 2:07 AM

Could we pause a moment to remember Helen Reddy?

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2020 2:08 AM

Joe mentions Kelly Anne Cuntway! Lol

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 2:10 AM

"Some people say"

Uh Mr. Dump, Jared and Ivanka don't count, m'kay?

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2020 2:13 AM

FINALLY BIDEN SAYS TRUMP IS PUTIN PUPPET

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2020 2:15 AM

I'm glad I didn't watch! Looks like Dump went the schoolyard bully route, which I expected him to do because it energizes the deplorables. Everybody else is like WTF, this is insane.

Just ignore the noise and VOTE!

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2020 2:17 AM

Trump refused to denounce White Supremacy

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2020 2:23 AM

Europeans can laugh all they want. They know this is verboten in their world. Too bad!

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2020 2:25 AM

Biden needs to step up his game. Not good.

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2020 2:26 AM

Was locked out throughout entire debate. It was a fiasco. Nancy was right he shouldn't bother debating Trump. They needed to cut Trumps mic.

by Anonymousreply 24September 30, 2020 2:46 AM

Joe looked more presidential then Trump for sure.

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2020 2:47 AM

[quote] Biden needs to step up his game. Not good.

One Republican commentator said: In the next debate I want them both to be on performance-enhancing drugs.

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2020 2:49 AM

So the strategy again here is for Dump to rally the trash behind him. Which probably is the reason the GOP decided on him in 2016 in the first place. Because GOP voters are in the minority and a lot of the deplorables and white trash fly overs usually don't vote. They had to find a guy who appeals to these people and Dump was the guy for the job.

Maximize GOP voters and minimize Dem voters by introducing spoiler candidates like Bernie and Stein, manipulate the black vote with Russian trolls and stoking racial tension; hacking voting machines; FBI interference etc and voila Dump wins the EC.

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2020 2:49 AM

You heard a lot come out of President Trump’s mouth. Can you name one thing he said to actually make your life better?

- Joe Biden

by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2020 2:57 AM

[quote]More like Putin's Putain.

More like Putin's Pootana & Poosey all in one!

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2020 3:04 AM

Harris on Trump's refusal to condemn white supremacy: It's a racist dogwhistle through a bullhorn.

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2020 3:08 AM

R22 Honey, European aren't the laughinstock of the world

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2020 3:13 AM

Trump embarrassed himself and the country. Unreal. Did you catch Dump's threats of violence? His shout out to the "Proud Boys" a TERROR organization? "This won't end well."

And some people are saying Biden wasn't good enough? WTF? The POTUS just THREATENED you and your family! Who gives a fuck if Biden is wearing dentures or if he stammered.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2020 3:14 AM

Trump tried to be dominant from the beginning. I think it threw off Biden early. Thankfully, Biden came back spectacularly by staying low key. I

t was such a contrast to the bombastic Trump. What seemed like dominance at the beginning ultimately came across as bizarre bullying. He truly as no idea what the fuck is going on. It’s mind boggling he’s president.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2020 3:25 AM

Trump has always covered up his stupidity by talking with amazing confidence. Many people are very convinced by confidence even if what the person is saying is complete bullshit.

In this debate situation. With only two people on the screen, it’s too intimate for all this hollering to convince anyone with an ounce of sanity

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2020 3:29 AM

Trump is all bluster, faux confidence and nothing else. He's an empty shell, he's not even human.

He's a loser, a word he's always calling everyone else! A BIG FAT ORANGE LOSER.

After about 40 minutes, I had to take off that shit-show. I couldn't list to Agent Orange's constant interruptions. I'm glad Joe didn't match Dump's hysterical level of bullshit. Joe was calm and dare I say, 'presidential'.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2020 3:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!