Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix releases first official photos of Season 4 of The Crown

With first official looks at Emma Corrin as Lady Diana Spencer and Gillian Anderson as Margaret Thatcher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 2:51 PM

This photo really blew me away. She's got Diana's very early look and her stance down perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 1:06 AM

But does her pussy stink?

I always heard from a reliable source that D's pussy stank.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 1:41 AM

Josh O'Connor was so great last season as the young Charles (he was robbed of an Emmy nomination--he had the PoW down so perfectly it was uncanny), but now he doesn't seem old enough in these photos of Charles in his 30s when Diana was only 19 or 20. One of the things that was always so striking when Charles and Diana married, and became key in their inability to become a happy married couple, was their age difference. I hope they can evoke it this coming season through their acting.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 2:36 AM

Gillian Anderson is playing Margaret Thatcher. Fucking hell that makes me feel old.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 2:47 AM

This season will cover the years 1979 - 1990.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 2:51 AM

The complete length of Thatcher's rule from beginning to end, r5.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 3:17 AM

More images of the new season:

Camilla meets Diana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 3:20 AM

Diana and Charles at the opera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 3:21 AM

Margaret and Denis Thatcher in front of No. 10 Downing Street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 3:22 AM

Princess Margaret, probably in Mustique.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 3:23 AM

The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh in a royal box.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 3:24 AM

Princess Anne in a fabulous hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 3:25 AM

The Queen Mother, carrying the strangest bouquet I've ever seen (ferns?), and Princess Anne in an even more fabulous hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2020 3:27 AM

A young Diana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 3:29 AM

That last photo though. One thing Diana never was, is “doll-like”.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 2:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!