Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG! The Age Of Aquarius starts December 25th, 2020! Now wonder everything's going crazy.

[quote]We are living in an unusual time, when everything that seemed stable before no longer is. [bold]The transition to the Age of Aquarius, which will begin following the first conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in the air sign, in Aquarius, on December 25, 2020. [/bold]As we see, this is reflected not only in the coronavirus pandemic. Our world is changing before our very eyes — in technology, the growth of civil social activism worldwide, and conflict on the international stage, and even in nature itself! The Age of Aquarius is extremely long, lasting 2,160 years. It is defined by a transition of the Earth's axis from one Zodiac sign or another. Preparing for this new age takes several decades, but 2020 is the last year of the outgoing Age of Pisces, and 2021 is the first year of the Age of Aquarius.

cont.

[quote]A new era always involves global shocks, crises of civilizations, economic and cultural revolutions, and a new perspective on religious teachings. The climate also undergoes significant changes worldwide. During the second half of 2020 and 2021, we will bear witness to changes in all of these areas. We will see more international confrontations, worsening trade wars, and maybe even the use of force deployed in global hotspots. Overall, I predict relations will become marginalized, and people will be divided into friends or foes. This will affect international relations, as well as families, where we can expect eternal generational conflict to play out. In dysfunctional families, this may translate into breakdowns and divorce.In business and at work, steel yourself for conflicts with partners and colleagues. You may see old legal problems rear their heads again, or difficulties when it comes to auditing agencies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2020 10:00 PM

and now the GOOD news

[quote]Nature will not be showing its best side, either. Draughts and fires are highly likely, as is flooding damage in coastal areas. I don't want to leave you with the impression that we are facing Armageddon — quite the contrary. This year and next we will see the birth of a new world. The process of birth is always a difficult and painful one.[bold] A mother's body undergoes significant changes, but once it is over, there is no greater joy! This is what is happening, now. I am certain that once this difficult transition period is over, we can expect a wonderful future ahead![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 5:55 PM

FUCK YOU OP

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 5:56 PM

🎶This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius🎶

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 5:57 PM

Not to be Debbie Downer, but there is no consensus among astrologers as when this happens, or perhaps, has happened. Some think it began in 2012. Others think it starts on the March equinox in 2021. OP is going for Christmas.

Confusion everywhere you look.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 6:02 PM

If it hasn’t started yet, why were they singing about it in the ‘60s?

Also, what does this mean for a Pisces like me? Is it time to get out of town?

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 6:10 PM

And we’re also entering The Fifth Dimension!!!!

Marilyn McCoo told me so.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 6:14 PM

[quote]Also, what does this mean for a Pisces like me? Is it time to get out of town?

Gurl getting out of town aint gonna affect your reaction to the planets. Don't be ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 6:15 PM

It's happening. We're living in these times.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 6:17 PM

[quote]but 2020 is the last year of the outgoing Age of Pisces, and 2021 is the first year of the Age of Aquarius.

Even though Pisces comes after Aquarius in the zodiac. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 6:17 PM

[quote]why were they singing about it in the ‘60s?

They weren't. They were singing about the DAWNING of the Age of Aquarius. Not the actual Age of Aquarius, in an of itself.

Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 6:17 PM

[quote]It's happening. We're living in these times. —can you feel it??

Yes, bit like the 1960s - I think was Uranus Neptune conjunction 1963 -1969.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 6:21 PM

Those dumb hippies thought the process would just take a minute.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 6:22 PM

What we need is another Harmonic Convergence. That was spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 6:23 PM

^ but don't quote me on that...maybe it was Uranus Pluto re '63-'69

The Fool spoke about it at the time. THE FOOL who inspired The Fool On The Hill song.

THE FOOL >

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 6:24 PM

Added to what the OP posted, it will also be marked by an age of sympathy and trust, no falsehood or derisions, and a golden living dreams of visions. Every senior member of the drama club will also be wetting themselves in anticipation.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 6:27 PM

Good, no more of this Pisces nonsense. You can all go back to being pagans again now!

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 6:31 PM

The song made it sound like it was going to be paradise.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 6:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 6:48 PM

All of this is nonsense, of course. (Except for the song is great.)

But nutty astrologers disagree among themselves about the supposed beginning of the “Age” - by as much as a 1000 years.

Now - back to conferring with the spirit of Jackie Stallone’s labradoodle.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 7:45 PM

When I was a child I thought the song was Age of Asparagus

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 7:46 PM

I love stories like this. Astrology fascinates me even if I don't necessarily believe it. I love that people throughout the ages have studied these theories and hypothetical possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2020 9:21 PM

I was vocalizing the music beginning at 02:20 when I ran into this thread - LET THE SUN SHINE IN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 9:25 PM

R15, you left out mystic crystal revelations and the mind's true liberation.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2020 9:46 PM

Up, up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful balooooon.

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2020 10:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!