Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hugh Jackman's Wife Deborra Lee-Furness Addresses Rumors About His Sexuality.

Hugh Jackman has faced rumors about his sexuality and tabloid stories that he is secretly gay, and his wife Deborra-Lee Furness is now speaking out.

“He’s been gay so many years,” she said said while laughing during interview on Anh’s Brush With Fame. “I was gay, too. You know when I did Shame? I was gay. They were shocked when I got married.”

“It’s just wrong. It’s like someone saying to Elton John, ‘He’s straight.’ I’m sure he’d be pissed,” Deborra-Lee responded.

Hugh, 51, and Deborra-Lee, 64, met on the set of Correlli in 1995. They married the next year.

“We just had this amazing connection,” she said about meeting Hugh. “And I feel blessed that I experienced, that I feel like I met my soulmate, whatever that is.”

Hugh once spoke about how he keeps his marriage to his wife strong and healthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 6:57 PM

Doesn't she address this rumor every few years, its like part of her job.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 5:34 PM

R1, it's in the contract.

One would think if it really weren't an issue for either of them, they'd never mention it.

Of course, I, like many men, would love to meet Hugh; find out what part of the persona he presents is real. If he's half the nice guy he appears to be...well, that's the type of guy I'd want.

Physically, he's my ideal; he's strong, but appears gentle, caring. I 'd look at him like that kid did in the movie did when they were on the red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 5:37 PM

Right now i think there are zero interest in Hugh Jackman's sexuality, the only one who keeps talking about it it's his wife

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 5:44 PM

Deborra?

What a pretentious name.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 5:46 PM

Yeah he presents as super nice but I got turned off by his love of billionaires...Trumps, that Sun tabloid owner, Bloomberg, literally any billionaire...not to mention his closeness to Bryan Singer...but I get what your saying about his veneer.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 5:47 PM

[quote]“It’s just wrong. It’s like someone saying to Elton John, ‘He’s straight.’ I’m sure he’d be pissed,” Deborra-Lee responded.

He pretended to be straight, twat.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 5:50 PM

At this point this bitch is projecting. Her husband must be an insatiable cocksucker.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 6:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!