Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Campaign Wants Biden Inspected For Earpiece Before The Debate

Idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 5:25 PM

The Biden campaign wants Trump measured for a straitjacket before the debate.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 4:43 PM

The amount of projection is fascinating. Every time they accuse Biden of being on drugs or wearing an earpiece or who-knows-what, it shows that they are thinking of every possible way that they can cheat the system.

I wish there was a betting website, because I would put money down that in at least one of the debates, Trump will storm off the stage before the debate time is over, saying that the debate is rigged against him.

HE IS INSANE.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 4:50 PM

Biden campaign wants Trump's finances audited to see how much of Trump's fat, white ass is owned by Russian oligarchs.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 5:01 PM

Remember when George W. Bush wore an entire recording studio during the debate?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 5:03 PM

In otherwords. Trump tried to get an earpiece but that was rejected.

Always about the projecting with Trump, always projecting his faults on to others ...

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 5:05 PM

OK....then I want Trump inspected for a heart.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 5:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!