Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I don't care what you gurls say, I think Kate's absolutely marvelous.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 5:36 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 4:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 4:19 PM

Zzzzzz....get a hobby you sick twat.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 4:22 PM

R3 = Meghan

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 4:24 PM

Is she with her lover?

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 4:25 PM

No, not Meghan. Just someone sick of these very disturbed frauen obsessed with these people trying to take over.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 4:28 PM

Hi Carole Middleton/OP! Doors to manual!

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 4:28 PM

Tories like Kate. Labour likes Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 4:44 PM

“Filled out”?

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 4:45 PM

I like Kate, but she’s very masculine looking. She needs to put on about 20 pounds. She was much prettier when pregnant.

Also, she MUST retire those skanky skinny jeans that make her look like a male ballet dancer.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 4:54 PM

That gurl is BUTCH!

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 4:57 PM

I think she's fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 5:10 PM

I think she's done an exemplary job. She had to overcome her shyness to get used to meeting the public and giving speeches: many of us have the same fear of an audience.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 5:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!