Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any Sailor Moon Fans?

I finally sat down and began watching the re-dub of the original 90s series. I was only familiar with what America got back in the day and I watched the new Sailor Moon Crystal. When it comes to the new re-dubbed original episodes, I’m curious what everyone thinks of the new voice actors. It’s nice to watch the episodes uncut and with all the gay shit intact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 5:28 PM

I am. I watched the original 90s dub and some of the subbed Japanese. Haven’t seen the redub except for a few clips here and there. I hate that they changed “meatball head” to “bun head.” It just sounds so stupid. Meatball head was perfect.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 3:48 PM

I don’t know her.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 3:53 PM

Tuxedo Max was gay

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 3:57 PM

Tuxedo Mask was a college student dating an 8th header. Probably wouldn’t fly today.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 4:05 PM

I grew up on this show. This should have been an overwhelming tip off to my mother I was gay. It's wonderful. I don't like Crystal but the re dub is very good.

But it always bothered me the other girls didn't really have love interests but just put all their energy into supporting Usagi

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 4:07 PM

R5 I tried to watch crystal and didn’t like it either. The animation was so boring. The animation on the original was very charming and funny. Boring animation means you lose half the jokes.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 4:11 PM

The Negaverse is now Dark Kingdom in the redub.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 4:42 PM

I still want to fuck him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 4:44 PM

He was nude in the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 4:44 PM

Heh one of my first anime crushes as a kid. Swiftly replaced by Ryoga.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 4:45 PM

My favorite seasons were the ones that introduced chibiusa and she turned into Dark Lady, and the one that introduced Uranus and Neptune.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 5:16 PM

Tuxedo Mask. That's when I knew.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 5:19 PM

My grand niece was all over this show, she is now a gutter punk in Seattle. Should have let me show her " all about eve" instead.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 5:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!