Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rudy G On Fox, Claims Biden Is Senile But Taking Adderall

This is actually a great thing for Team Joe

There have been numerous articles about how Trump, by pushing the lie that Biden is senile, has set expectations that Biden will show up and start rambling like a dementia patient.

So pretty much all Biden has to do is show up and mostly respond in complete sentences and he will have exceeded expectations for many MAGAts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 6:58 PM

Projection by proxy

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 3:26 PM

Even if Joe Biden really did start taking adderall, that’s fine by me.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 3:28 PM

R1, you beat me to it. Republicans are ALWAYS projecting.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 3:30 PM

God, they're anxious, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 3:34 PM

That woman in OP’s photo looks snide.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 3:36 PM

I wouldn't give a shit if Biden was taking Adderall, Ritalin, or any other neuro-pharmaceutical as long as it was legal and prescribed by a doctor; it's at least something he could logicallly give an explanation for. We all know if Biden took Trump on in this challenge and both he and Trump were tested by an IMPARTIAL, MONITORED Labaratory, Trump would have a hell of a lot more shit going on in his system than just legal stimulants.

But the majority of our Country is too stupid to make this distinction so Trump's stupid dare must go unanswered.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 3:39 PM

Anytime Trump and his cronies accuse their opponents of something you can be sure it's exactly what they are up to. Gaslighting projection typical of sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 3:45 PM

That is the best they can do?

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 3:57 PM

Rudy seems confused. Does seems to think tRump is Biden.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 4:06 PM

Did a big chunk of it fly out of his nose at a press conference? Does he have ranty tweets in early, early morning hours? Does he have a drawer so stuffed full of European Sudafed that it doesn't close? Does he constantly sniff like a cokehead? Did he have shady "vitamin injections" from a diet doctor for 20 years? Are his pupils visibly widened to black saucers, even under the brightest lights? Does he make weird movements with his eyes, jaw and lips? Does he seem pumped up full of xanax when they need to bring him down? Did he promote his Dr Feelgood and tell everyone what a great job he was doing?

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 4:08 PM

If I was a betting man I would put my money on Trump looking like a drug addled, senile old lying fool.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 4:08 PM

Asking my NYC brothers and sisters.... when he was Mayor, was he a mean, unlivable, crackpot nitwit like he is now?

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 4:11 PM

He wasn't a rambling conspiratorial whack-job. He was always irascible though and constantly was bumping up against groups. He was never a favorite of non-whites at all.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 4:16 PM

Kamala needs to beat the shit out of Rudy - you know she can!

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 4:16 PM

R12 -- that was almost 25 years ago at this point and he was always combative but generally lucid.

Now he's just an insane old man.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 4:20 PM

So...This is supposed to make an impression on anyone? Rudy is, himself, the POSTER BOY for senility and dementia!

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 4:31 PM

You know it's bad when FOX anchors have had enough of this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 6:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!