Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Teacher Doesn't Understand Why He Got Fired Over Tattoos

I mean all he did was get a few tattoos and just one complaint got him fired

He said he hoped to show his pupils that they should accept people who are different from the norm. “Maybe when they are adults they will be less racist and less homophobic and more open-minded,” he said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 5:21 PM

OP = worse than Stalking Cat

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 2:38 PM

It’s 2020 I don’t know why you can’t take me seriously with all these tattoos! That’s on YOU!

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 2:38 PM

He looks like a lizard.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 2:40 PM

Did the tattoos also melt his brain?

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 2:43 PM

And when other teachers get sick they'll be begging him to come back.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 2:45 PM

France's most tattooed man told not to teach nursery children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 2:47 PM

"Look at me, everyone! See? I'm DIFFERENT from you mundanes." "What are you doing, singling me out as if I'm a freak? Don't you know we're all the same?"

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 2:49 PM

I think I know that guy.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 2:51 PM

What on earth does that mess have to do with racism or homophobia?

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 2:52 PM

R7 nails it.

It’s not the tattoos that weird me out (that much), but those Stepford Wives black eyeballs. If he’s wearing those around preschoolers, there’s something really wrong with him.

These kids are already freaked out by people’s faces being coveted.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 2:55 PM

He didn't get fired he got re-assigned to teach older kids who could understand that he was just different than most people. And he fully understands, and agrees.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 3:02 PM

He's hawt!

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 3:07 PM

He needs more tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 3:13 PM

He looks like something from a Science Fiction movie "Take me to your leader!".

Seriously, in schools they want someone working there who is more of moderated and somewhat conservative nature. This guy doesn't fit the bill. I would think that he would frighten some of the adults and parents, much less the kids.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 3:19 PM

That's Justin Bieber with more tats was my first thought. Good it wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 3:23 PM

Laser removal!!!

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 4:06 PM

Is his dick tattooed too?

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 4:39 PM

Nice, R8!

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 4:41 PM

How the FUCK did he get hired in the first place? He should've been fired after the first face tattoo if he actually didn't have any at the start of his teaching career. He clearly hates himself, which means he hates others.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 4:59 PM

Kids appreciating those "different from themselves" is a separate notion than "different from human."

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 5:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!