Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is Ann Coulter voting for?

She hates Trump now. (even had a battle with him at the White House)

So is she going for Biden?

I don't follow her twitter.

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 3:28 PM

She trolls Trump because he didn’t turn into the Nazi of her dreams. She won’t be voting for a democrat.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 3:21 AM

Couldn't give less of a shit about her. Only want to hear when she drops dead.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 3:22 AM

She broke with him because he didn't build the wall like he said.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 3:22 AM

Oh, I'm sure she'll tell us all about how's she's being forced to vote for some third-party yahoo, because of her strict standards, as if this venomous, tranny scarecrow has standards. It's astonishing how self-reverential she is, with the assumption millions of people give a shit. She's convinced that she is a real arbiter of sound political thought. Remarkable hubris!

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 3:28 AM

I don't know or care. Though I suspect that she will actually vote Trump if it comes down to it. I'm sure she will discuss it the next time she is on Bill Mahers show. He loves hearing the opinions of ugly right wing cunts like Ann Coulter and Maureen Dowd.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 3:37 AM

She's voting for Trump. She hates the media more than she hates him.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 3:45 AM

Will Ann be committing more voter fraud in Florida where she pretends to live, as before?

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 3:48 AM

I didn't know horses are allowed to vote.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 3:50 AM

That retard who didn’t build the wall, right?

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 4:04 AM

She did predict Trump. (and Maher actually says he hopes Trump gets the nomination.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 4:13 AM

R5, when you call Maureen Dowd a right wing cunt you offer vivid proof that Joe Biden himself has some deranged supporters.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 4:19 AM

R10 She predicted Trump in 2016 but I strongly get the sense she thinks he will lose this year. She's being kind of cagey about it.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 4:21 AM

R4 you have become my favorite person by your writing the words "Tranny Scarecrow." God that's funny! WW for your creativity.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 8:04 AM

Coulter has her worth. Simply the fact that she calls Trump on some of his bullshit -- unlike so many that worship him -- relative to policy.

More than that, calling out Jared Kushner's corruption takes (ahem) real balls. She has done that constantly.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 8:09 AM

Who gives a shit. She’s a joke and a loser and the fact that she shows her face in public after the amount of hate she gets thrown at her is a sign that she’s a needy attention whore.

This tranny scarecrow bitch needs to find a second career standing in a cornfield or something.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 1:57 PM

Admittedly, it's a pretty low bar, but at least she's better than the Fox News zombies who will happily lie and tell their audience that Trump's shit is actually cotton candy. She at least recognized that he's failed at his central promise. Now, of course, she's a mean-faced, underfed Klanswoman...

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 3:05 PM

She’s voting for Kanye West so he can put Jimmie Walker on the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 3:07 PM

Meh, she is way past her prime and is irrelevant. Nobody under the age of 40 knows who she is.

Do you think she fucks Bill Maher's prolapsed asshole backstage at Real Time?

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 3:11 PM

[quote]She predicted Trump in 2016 but I strongly get the sense she thinks he will lose this year. She's being kind of cagey about it.

She previously predicted that Kamala Harris would be the next President. That might still happen if Biden dies before Inauguration Day.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 3:24 PM

Who cares? She's completely irrelevant. Stop giving this sort of sorry excuse for a person the oxygen of publicity they crave and they will go away.

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 3:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!