Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Woman's 'demonic' meltdown on Detroit flight gets compared to the Exorcist

Video filmed by a fellow passenger shows the woman screaming as she climbs the seats – many of which are empty between rows of travelers.

The distressed passenger appears with her surgical face mask pulled down on her chin as she yells profanities at the top of her lungs.

A cabin crew member asks her to take her seat but stands in shock after she's ignored.

At one point, the woman wearing casual joggers and a jacket, clings onto the top of the overheard cabin bins containing hand luggage and shouts, 'We're going to f*** all night b***h,' repeatedly.

She does not appear to be speaking to anyone in particular and she stands on the arm and neck rests to project her statements to the rest of the plane.

Throughout, the woman is seen using the tops of the overhead bins to gain leverage and thrust her hips forward.

At one time she beats on the lockers, prompting the latches to come undone and the containers to open. Some items partially fall out.

At that point three men slowly move forward to usher her to the front, 'Are you ready to go?' one asks?

While she seems to calm initially, she begins to yell again as they move away from the camera and their actions are no longer clear.

One passenger speaking from behind the camera speculated that the woman was under the influence of a drug.

Commenting that she was 'fine' about half an hour ago, the witness claimed she must have taken something in the bathroom.

----------------

This sort of thing never happened when passengers were allowed to have peanuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 29, 2020 2:48 PM

My guess is that she mistakenly boarded the wrong flight, and realized she was going to have to spend time (even if very briefly) in Detroit. I'd react in a similar manner, if that happened to me.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 1:47 AM

Valium can do that to some people.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 1:49 AM

The movie for this flight will be, "Abby" (1974).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 1:52 AM

I appreciate the passengers treating her respectfully (in the part I watched, I didn't watch the entire thing because it made me uncomfortable, it looked like a mental health incident) and de-esculating the situation rather than yelling at, her and tackling her.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 1:52 AM

I can't wait for the shocking Lifetime movie: "We Gonna Fuck All Night, Bitch".

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 1:53 AM

Cunts will be cunts

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 1:53 AM

I’m afraid to watch. It sounds terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 1:57 AM

a similar, and much funnier, video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 1:57 AM

Where's the helpful passengers when you need them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 1:58 AM

Watched some of it. Honestly, that’s pretty much what it’s like in NYC on the daily. Except you can usually move to another subway car or cross the street. It must have been difficult to be stuck in a metal tube in the sky with no chance of escape.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 2:00 AM

Seat 32B. Damn it. Every time with me and that seat.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 2:02 AM

I kind of like her.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 2:03 AM

That actually was horrifying. That crazy bitch could have sabotaged the plane, killing all aboard had she punched out a window, opened an exit door or gotten to the cockpit. I'm amazed she wasn't tazed or slapped with a tranquilizing shot. Those two men really stepped up, as did the woman blocking her way to the front of the plane. I hope she was handcuffed upon landing.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 2:04 AM

Woman's 'demonic' meltdown on Detroit flight gets compared to the Exorcist

*Sexorcist*

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 2:06 AM

Bath salts? PCP?

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 2:08 AM

Perhaps she already was on her way to the asylum.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 2:10 AM

That was the pilot.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 2:10 AM

Actually, R1, the Detroit airport itself is very nice. I've been there several times but have never left the airport. It isn't like you have to worry about Detroit as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 2:11 AM

Yes, one flew over the cuckoo's nest. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 2:12 AM

Wow, the comments on that site. Americans are trash.

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 2:13 AM

Woah, she's really hoping to join the Mile High Club during that flight, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2020 2:24 AM

Bath salts.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 2:29 AM

It’s that flakes drug. She had all the signs of ut. She was hallucinating. She thought scary shit was beneath her and she was terrified. Her internal temperature must have been climbing. They get insanely hot during this. I wonder what they did with her until landing? Intense. Glad she didn’t bite someone’s face off.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2020 2:34 AM

*Flakka not flakes

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2020 2:34 AM

That was one of the more civilized plane meltdowns I’ve seen. They got her off the plane calmly and professionally and there was no whooping and applause from the other passengers.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2020 2:35 AM

Well after 4 years of Trump everyone is used to this kind of behavior (and dead tired of it).

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2020 2:37 AM

R25, I think people knew she was off her head and not just being an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2020 2:41 AM

Why were people just sitting there, doing nothing, as this women behaved like a maniac? Thank God those men had the balls to not just sit there like a dumb lump.

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2020 2:43 AM

This sounds awesome. I stopped reading after the first paragraph in the OP’s post because I don’t want the experience to be spoiled, and the article sounds like a blow-by-blow description of the damn video.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2020 2:44 AM

R8 is right—that video is much better than this one. It’s okay to laugh as long as it’s hard drugs and not mental illness, right?

What is “flakka” anyway? A PCP type thing? Looks fucking terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2020 2:55 AM

Just think,4 years ago we would have laughed at her. Now we completely understand how someone could snap mentally . we've all been hanging on by the skin of our teeth.

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2020 2:55 AM

seriously r31, I feel like that (her) once a week lately sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2020 2:57 AM

This is the video for WAP right?

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2020 3:02 AM

Former Trump campaign manager.

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2020 3:16 AM

Have you flown on a plane since Kitty Hawk days, R13? You cannot punch-out a window, open an exit door while the plane is in flight, or get into the cockpit.

by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2020 3:22 AM

Americans should be proud of themselves. Utter trash.

by Anonymousreply 36September 29, 2020 3:28 AM

Annabelle Comes Home.

by Anonymousreply 37September 29, 2020 3:31 AM

I wish I was gonna fuck all night

by Anonymousreply 38September 29, 2020 3:58 AM

I think she was trying her best to impersonate the globe-hatted futuristic flight attendant in “2001: A Space Odyssey”??

by Anonymousreply 39September 29, 2020 4:10 AM

I noticed the airline isn't mentioned, but it kinda looked like Alaska Airlines

by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2020 5:42 AM

She's ovulating and in heat. In a few days she'll have shed the lining of her uterus, and be curled-up on a sofa reading "Emma" and sipping chamomile.

by Anonymousreply 41September 29, 2020 6:13 AM

KEEP AWAY! The sow is mine!

by Anonymousreply 42September 29, 2020 6:46 AM

[quote] That crazy bitch could have sabotaged the plane, killing all aboard had she punched out a window, opened an exit door or gotten to the cockpit.

It is impossible to break out a window in a pressurized aircraft cabin unless you use an explosive device. And it is impossible for anyone to manually open any of the doors once the cabin is under pressure. And since 911 the new cockpit doors are pretty much impenetrable.

by Anonymousreply 43September 29, 2020 11:27 AM

I hate the mentioning of bath salts because that was a myth created by police -- the guy that went nuts, eating the face? Had nothing in his system but barely there marijuana use. The media never corrected that lie by a police officer that simply speculated that was what was going on.

We have a mental health crisis in this country but no one gives a shit. Suicides alone have risen 25% within 20 years but everyone ignores this.

by Anonymousreply 44September 29, 2020 12:36 PM

Where was Melissa McCarthy’s husband during all this?

by Anonymousreply 45September 29, 2020 12:57 PM

Please don’t let her be....

Oh

by Anonymousreply 46September 29, 2020 1:01 PM

Would you take better care of yourself?

by Anonymousreply 47September 29, 2020 1:11 PM

[quote]One passenger speaking from behind the camera speculated that the woman was under the influence of a drug.

Is there a Nobel prize for airline passengers noting the obvious in non-crisis situations?

by Anonymousreply 48September 29, 2020 1:14 PM

R5, the Lifetime movie "We Gonna Fuck All Night, Bitch" will, of course, star Meredith Baxter high on -- what else? -- airplane glue.

by Anonymousreply 49September 29, 2020 1:18 PM

Metro Airport is located in Romulus, a suburb that's about half an hour's drive from Detroit. It's not like you walk out the door of your terminal and are suddenly confronted by blocks of abandoned half-burned buildings.

by Anonymousreply 50September 29, 2020 1:21 PM

I'm afraid to look at that video for fear of--just tell me it's not Madonna

by Anonymousreply 51September 29, 2020 1:24 PM

Vee goin to fvck all night, Beetch! is vaut I say to secret service.

by Anonymousreply 52September 29, 2020 1:31 PM

[quote]Annabelle Comes Home.

More Like 'The Conjuring, Part 69'!

by Anonymousreply 53September 29, 2020 1:32 PM

It's not Madonna, R51.

by Anonymousreply 54September 29, 2020 1:42 PM

R44, I’ve heard stories about K2 and synthetic marijuana. I’m not being snotty when I ask this, but there’s no way to type it that it doesn’t: do you think that’s a lie told by police, too? Or it was just a lie in that particular case.

I’m genuinely asking, because I believe there certainly are substances that can take people off the deep end.

by Anonymousreply 55September 29, 2020 2:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!