Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

France's most tattooed man told not to teach nursery children

France's most tattooed man told not to teach nursery children

France's most tattooed man has said he was told not to teach nursery school children after a parent complained about his looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2020 2:38 PM

Kill it with fire.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2020 11:59 PM

So? I agree - he's hideous and would scare the children.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 12:00 AM

Makes sense. Don’t need that with little children.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 12:00 AM

So disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 12:01 AM

I would teach my children that tattoos or piercings do not make a human scary. I don’t have to agree with people’s choices, but there’s still a human being under those tattoos and I hate intolerance and prejudice.

Disclaimer: I don’t have children or tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 12:03 AM

This is clearly a consequence of an action - very simple!

I hope our gaylings will take this to heart.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 12:03 AM

He’s mentally ill. Of course he wants to be close to kids. Keep him away.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 12:05 AM

Grossest eyes ever. Who would have sex with that?

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 12:05 AM

R7 Agree. He’s got some serious issues and should be kept away from kids until he gets sorted out. Also agree with the poster who said kids should learn there’s still a human under all those tattoos but, in this case, I’d still keep him away from those who can’t defend themselves.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 12:17 AM

Is he taking this to the European Court of Human Rights?

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 12:20 AM

[quote] He said the child whose parent complained was not taught by him, and that his own pupils were "cool" with his appearance because they knew him.

[quote] "It's only when people see me from far away that they can assume the worst," he told Reuters news agency.

[quote] Mr Helaine, who is also known as "Freaky Hoody", said he was teaching at a school in Palaiseau, near Paris, last year when a three-year-old child told their parents that they had nightmares after seeing him.

The kid freaked out because he or she didn't know him and isn't in his class. Apparently his own pupils, and their parents, don't have an issue with him (anymore?). I believe at least one clarifying meeting with the parents must have happened at some point who the guy is teaching their kids and that resolved the issue for them.

And would a pedo or canibal really get such a makeover if he's out to hunt for kids?

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 12:32 AM

He was transferred to a classroom of 6 year old children; apparently the older children are better able to handle his weirdness.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 12:57 AM

Should everybody quit their jobs who give kids nightmares? When are clowns no longer allowed to perform or appear in public?

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 1:07 AM

Jesus Christ he scares me, let alone a small child. What if you hired a lawyer to represent you in court and he walked in looking like that? When you make choices to mutilate your body that visibly you close the doors to certain avenues of employment. He may be a real sweet guy, and I understand about tolerance and all, but come on.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 1:18 AM

[quote] I would teach my children that tattoos or piercings do not make a human scary. I don’t have to agree with people’s choices, but there’s still a human being under those tattoos and I hate intolerance and prejudice. Disclaimer: I don’t have children or tattoos.

”Disclaimer: I don’t have children or tattoos.” No shit. Preschool aged kids aren’t exactly known for being rational or able to make such distinctions yet.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 1:41 AM

Certainly teach kids not to judge a person because of their tattoos, but it's not really a judgement if it scares them. It's kind of involuntary in kids. And changing the white part of his eye to black is that considered tattooing? There was a guy in my neighborhood with different colored puzzle pieces as a face tattoo which is super benign compared to this, but something about covering the whole face gives me the heebie jeebies.

It makes me feel weirdly claustrophobic. I do wonder for people with full body tattoos what they do when they run out of skin.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 3:17 AM

For once, I’m siding with the parents. It’s not the tattoos so much, as the freaky-ass eyes.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 4:22 AM

The guy is a freak. Stop trying to normalize him and put the burden on 3 year old kids or their parents. He's what nightmares are made of.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 4:47 AM

Hint: You're all the prejudiced, close minded antagonists in every great piece of literature of art ever produced

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 4:50 AM

I don't have children either (nor tattoos) but don't 3 year olds frequently encounter things they haven't seen before?

The first time they see an elephant at the zoo, don't some of them scream and cry because it's gigantic and has that weird long trunk sticking out of its face with 2 fingers on the end that it uses to pick peanuts up off the ground? The first time they see someone jump out of an airplane with a parachute? The first time they see Notre Dame on fire? The first time they see a train chugging down the tracks, fast and noisy, making the ground vibrate, wailing loudly?

When these things happen and a child reacts fearfully, I assume their adult guardians comfort them and explain what's going on and convince them that there's nothing to be afraid of.

I think the guy's probably right that most kids who encounter him are "cool" about his appearance. They haven't yet learned to be judgmental and jumpy like the grown-ups.

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 5:37 AM

Simply hideous and tragic. A human being only his dogs can love.

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2020 5:44 AM

[quote] kids. And changing the white part of his eye to black is that considered tattooing?

It’s called sclera tattooing where they inject ink into the eye. It was a big new thing in the bodymod world about 10-15 years ago but has since been proven to cause blindness and infections. People have literally lost their eyes to it.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 12:25 PM

You wouldn't take 3 year old kids to a horror house or show them Nightmare on Elm Street - and you shouldn't expose them to a scary guy in school, which should be a safe place for them.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2020 1:54 PM

Betcha the school administrators have been looking for a way to get rid of him for years.

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2020 2:29 PM

Ugh I have to block OP just for the disgusting link preview.

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2020 2:33 PM

He'll commit suicide in under ten years.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2020 2:33 PM

He knew what he was doing - I'm a grown man and I would avoid him at all costs.

Actions have consequences. You can express your artistic side in a MILLION ways - but defacing your entire body permanently is going to have some consequences in society.

Nobody owes you a job. You don't get to do whatever you want and everyone else is supposed to not react.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2020 2:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!