Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Emaciation files: Nicole vs. Adele

How pissed off is Nicole Richie that Adele is as scrawny as she is? I am guessing quite a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2020 1:12 PM

Nicole is sooo fat.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2020 11:37 PM

Nicole is a bitter bitch. Wonder how she gets along with SIL Cameron Diaz? I bet she hates her.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2020 11:38 PM

I'll taken turns sunbathing on their foreheads.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2020 11:48 PM

Who??

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2020 11:51 PM

Wow, Nicole Ritchie needs an intervention.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2020 11:52 PM

They both look fit, not anorexic.

I don’t care for her music, but I’m happy for Adele that she lost that weight.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2020 11:55 PM

Due to Nicole's long term anorexia, her faced has aged poorly and she looks 10-15 years older than she actually is.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2020 11:57 PM

R6 Are you from those pro-anorexia sites?

Ritchie has not looked "fit" for the past 20 years. She was a little chubby and then developed life-long disordered eating.

The scrawny creature below is the result of surviving on cigarettes and lettuce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 12:00 AM

What does Adele, someone who came from a working class london home, have in common with nepotism Nicole?

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 12:02 AM

Nicole is a very cool woman. Funny and sweet. Smart and creative. Eating disorders (compulsive behaviors) don't go away. She looks to be in relapse.

Adele looks great, once your eyes get used to the change. She won't stay THAT thin though.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 12:05 AM

My liver is more visible than hers.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 12:08 AM

I work in a library and we have that god-awful wallpaper. The director is trying to take it down and people are up in arms because it's books. Get it? Books! Library! The director says it looks cheap and that's just the problem -- we have the real thing upstairs! I'm with him.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 12:20 AM

Nicole was so annoying on "Making the Cut" - literally the only comment she ever had watching runway was "I would wear that", or the converse, "I would never wear that". I mean, is that real, insightful critique? Naomi was brilliant tho. And I loved when she and Heidi went shopping in the popup shops. Oh, a coat for $650?? For that price, get it in both colors!!

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 6:59 AM

R2 why would Nicole hate Cameron??

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 2:37 AM

Knowing this makes me respect Adele less.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 2:43 AM

Nicole looks 50.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2020 2:58 AM

Nicole could cut a bitch with those clavicles. That slicked-back hair isn't doing her any favors either.

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 3:38 AM

Adele is about a UK size ten while Nicole is a UK 6. Big difference.

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2020 3:40 AM

Adele is easily 3 sizes larger than nicole

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2020 4:08 AM

Adele seems like too much of a try hard. The dumpy girl now trying to be part of the mean girl clique.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2020 6:12 AM

My sister, Debra, used to manage a Hollywood hot spot called Magnolia on Sunset. For one minute, Nicole and her crowd would party there. Deb actually really liked Nicole (my sister worked at quite a few hot spots from 2000-10 and got to know many who ran in the Ritchie crowd over those years) but whenever she'd come in? Deb would only allow Nicole to drink if she ate at least one piece of bread. Like, Deb would lord over her and watch Nicole chew! It was hysterical. Oddly, Nicole was quite compliant...

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2020 6:18 AM

R21 any other good stories to share?

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2020 11:05 AM

I long for the day Adele dares to stand next to Victoria Beckham. I dare you, Adelephant!!!

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2020 11:25 AM

Hmm, quite frankly a bit surprising friendship. I always remember Nicole Richie as a smackhead but there's no denying she seemed healthy and fun in Making the Cut. I never questioned her knowledge in the show, these rich bitches know their fashion and she obviously has her own fashion brand.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2020 11:35 AM

R8 = Chris Christie

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2020 11:42 AM

r21 sounds like Nicole wasn't raised. Children actually like structure and boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2020 1:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!